Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,327 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Obama Yet To Congratulate Nethanyahu (funny) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Yet To Congratulate Nethanyahu (funny) (2694 Views)

Buhari Spends N2.2B For 15 Minutes Meeting With Obama Yet Abandoned!!! / Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot / Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Yet To Congratulate Nethanyahu (funny) by Chigold101(m): 7:43am On Mar 19, 2015
Obama has refused to congratulate Israeli Prime minister Benjamin Nethanyahu after even the opposition leader Isaac Herzog has conceded defeat and congratulated. Sometimes I wonder what is Obama's agenda for the future of our world.
Well I see the same scenario playing out in Nigeria on March 31st when President Jonathan would have won Nigeria presidential election. I see Obama not congratulating GEJ after the election but the only different thing will happen after Nigeria's election will be for the opposition leader to reject the election and head to election tribunal instead of towing the noble path as Isaac Herzog has done in Israel after losing.
The USA sponsored so many anti-Nethanyahu protest before the election. Nethanyahu lost every online poll conducted, at a point I was afraid that he will lose the election. But once again just as we discovered in Anambra state in 2013 that no one wins election in social media. Because many things can be manipulated by whoever that has access to the password, code or PIN.
I am waiting for Obama and his friends to say that Israeli elections was rigged because that is what the USA and their friends will say when ‪#‎GEJ‬ would have won his re-election bid as Nigeria's president.
There are thress common things between Nethanyahu and Goodluck Jonathan. The first thing is the insecurity that is plaguing their country which both inherited. And that is what Obama administration is using to fight both of them. The second thing is that now that Nethanyahu has won, he will be the longest serving Israeli prime minister and when GEJ would have won his own bid, he will be Nigerian's longest democratically elected president. The third thing is that some months ago they were friendly with Obama administration before something went wrong. Because anyone that refused to be controlled by the USA in their neo colonial style becomes their enemy and is tagged either "extremist or weak and clueless.
I congratulate Nethanyahu once again for the victory is for God and Humanity. So GEJ's will also be.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obama Yet To Congratulate Nethanyahu (funny) by midolian(m): 7:50am On Mar 19, 2015
Chigold101:
Obama has refused to congratulate Israeli Prime minister Benjamin Nethanyahu after even the opposition leader Isaac Herzog has conceded defeat and congratulated. Sometimes I wonder what is Obama's agenda for the future of our world.
Well I see the same scenario playing out in Nigeria on March 31st when President Jonathan would have won Nigeria presidential election. I see Obama not congratulating GEJ after the election but the only different thing will happen after Nigeria's election will be for the opposition leader to reject the election and head to election tribunal instead of towing the noble path as Isaac Herzog has done in Israel after losing.
The USA sponsored so many anti-Nethanyahu protest before the election. Nethanyahu lost every online poll conducted, at a point I was afraid that he will lose the election. But once again just as we discovered in Anambra state in 2013 that no one wins election in social media. Because many things can be manipulated by whoever that has access to the password, code or PIN.
I am waiting for Obama and his friends to say that Israeli elections was rigged because that is what the USA and their friends will say when ‪#‎GEJ‬ would have won his re-election bid as Nigeria's president.
There are thress common things between Nethanyahu and Goodluck Jonathan. The first thing is the insecurity that is plaguing their country which both inherited. And that is what Obama administration is using to fight both of them. The second thing is that now that Nethanyahu has won, he will be the longest serving Israeli prime minister and when GEJ would have won his own bid, he will be Nigerian's longest democratically elected president. The third thing is that some months ago they were friendly with Obama administration before something went wrong. Because anyone that refused to be controlled by the USA in their neo colonial style becomes their enemy and is tagged either "extremist or weak and clueless.
I congratulate Nethanyahu once again for the victory is for God and Humanity. So GEJ's will also be.
its free to dream..So dream on

1 Like

Re: Obama Yet To Congratulate Nethanyahu (funny) by resty4(m): 7:51am On Mar 19, 2015
Obama n his arab friends r losers. De will loose again in 9ja.
Just lk natayahou wins, pgj wl win.
Sir natayaho congrats
pgj congrats in advance
long live nig
wooo 2 apc d loser

10 Likes

Re: Obama Yet To Congratulate Nethanyahu (funny) by leighcon(m): 8:05am On Mar 19, 2015
Chigold101:

Never ever and ever compare GEJ with a more determinant Benjamin Netanyahu!!!! What insult?

If only Mr. GEJ can deal with Boko boys in just 1/100 measure of how Netanyahu deals with Hezbollah and Hamas, then you can have a voice. Pending then, please never ever put him side by side the "America will know" president.

Plus, Netanyahu is not exactly a neophyte in leadership. When Yizak Rabin of Labor party was assassinated in 1995, his successor, Shimon Peres was not a fantastic leader and Benjamin Netanyahu led Likud party to victory in 1996 to boot him out.

I may not like B N but haba not to have him in a discourse on GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Obama Yet To Congratulate Nethanyahu (funny) by StealthyMe(m): 8:11am On Mar 19, 2015
Must the President of America congratulate the leader of any election? undecided

1 Like

Re: Obama Yet To Congratulate Nethanyahu (funny) by utytill(m): 8:18am On Mar 19, 2015
Obama always support opposition, check out syria,iraq, egypt,libya,yemen.what was obama positions at the beginning.He went there,disrupt thier governments in the name of human right.Now those countries are going down.He started oil war so that he can weaken other currencies for dollar gains,targeting Africa and Asia.He claimed to be apostle of good governance but lost the house and senate to republican in the mid term election indicating the rejection of his government by americans.He was waiting for war in nigeria,but God disappointed him,Nigeria is winning.He banned his roboted allies nations from selling arms to us even south africa whose we help during apparthied.Obama,kenya man working to distabilised the world.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obama Yet To Congratulate Nethanyahu (funny) by Chigold101(m): 8:30am On Mar 19, 2015
leighcon:

Never ever and ever compare GEJ with a more determinant Benjamin Netanyahu!!!! What insult?

If only Mr. GEJ can deal with Boko boys in just 1/100 measure of how Netanyahu deals with Hezbollah and Hamas, then you can have a voice. Pending then, please never ever put him side by side the "America will know" president.

Plus, Netanyahu is not exactly a neophyte in leadership. When Yizak Rabin of Labor party was assassinated in 1995, his successor, Shimon Peres was not a fantastic leader and Benjamin Netanyahu led Likud party to victory in 1996 to boot him out.

the problem i have with Nigeria is that we dont look at things holistically. do you know why it is easier for Nigeria to boko haram now? it is because they have taken territories and have a place where you can call their own place. at that point you can now know where they are and who they are. before they were faceless, doing shoot and run. They attack and mix up with the citizens therefore you can shoot nor fight them. listen the hardest war to fight is a gollila war. Hamas and Hezbollar are not insurgents, and they have a territory where you can attack and fight them...

2 Likes

Re: Obama Yet To Congratulate Nethanyahu (funny) by Chigold101(m): 8:31am On Mar 19, 2015
midolian:
its free to dream..So dream on
let us see how it goes
Re: Obama Yet To Congratulate Nethanyahu (funny) by Chigold101(m): 8:33am On Mar 19, 2015
StealthyMe:
Must the President of America congratulate the leader of any election? undecided
yes considering how "close" they are. And it is a tradition for presidents to congratulate anyone that comes into the office.

however, we know why he has not congratulated him yet.
Re: Obama Yet To Congratulate Nethanyahu (funny) by Chigold101(m): 8:34am On Mar 19, 2015
utytill:
Obama always support opposition, check out syria,iraq, egypt,libya,yemen.what was obama positions at the beginning.He went there,disrupt thier governments in the name of human right.Now those countries are going down.He started oil war so that he can weaken other currencies for dollar gains,targeting Africa and Asia.He claimed to be apostle of good governance but lost the house and senate to republican in the mid term election indicating the rejection of his government by americans.He was waiting for war in nigeria,but God disappointed him,Nigeria is winning.He banned his roboted allies nations from selling arms to us even south africa whose we help during apparthied.Obama,kenya man working to distabilised the world.
They way Nigeria shot there mouth in ebola case so we are going to block their mouth with the war in NE...

NeverAgain shall we listen and trust the USA

2 Likes

Re: Obama Yet To Congratulate Nethanyahu (funny) by Vado(m): 8:35am On Mar 19, 2015
StealthyMe:

It's a conventional thing the USA ( self- acclaimed world police & oldest democracy) extends to democractic elected governments and their only ally in the Middle East shouldn't be an exception. Obama is such a puccy with his policies throwing Israel under the bus. One would think he was the best thing to happen since slice bread when he got on board, apparently he's just another mediocre preski.
Re: Obama Yet To Congratulate Nethanyahu (funny) by sinizia: 8:54am On Mar 19, 2015
Who needs the hypocrite's congratulations? He can shove it far up his àss!!
Re: Obama Yet To Congratulate Nethanyahu (funny) by omenka(m): 9:00am On Mar 19, 2015
See me see wahala oo. Is it listed on US' constitution that it is the president's DUTY to congratulate any elected president anywhere in the world

Nigerians always poking their nose in other people's business.
Re: Obama Yet To Congratulate Nethanyahu (funny) by MduZA: 9:10am On Mar 19, 2015
utytill:

you never helped south Africa during apartheid...south Africa has never refused to sell arms ,the thing is you must follow the procedure if you want to buy our arms...
Re: Obama Yet To Congratulate Nethanyahu (funny) by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 19, 2015
MduZA:

you never helped south Africa during apartheid...south Africa has never refused to sell arms ,the thing is you must follow the procedure if you want to buy our arms...
what is this one saying undecided
Re: Obama Yet To Congratulate Nethanyahu (funny) by appini: 10:08am On Mar 19, 2015
leighcon:

You forgot to mention America military and financial aid to Isreal.

America is becoming almost a toothless dog in the middle east as Iran is standing firm on their position regarding nuclear programme, and also dictating how to go about ISIS inside Iraq as well as controlling the recent situation in Yemen.

Syria continues to hold on after America's direct support for the opposition fighters.

Bibi has called Obama a fool several times, and nothing happened, if APC like let them bring Obama himself to monitor Nigeria's coming presidential election; GEJ will win and nothing will happen!

When countries like Russia, China, Isreal and France are in support of a true democratic Nigeria, I am very sure that there is no problem for the incumbent president.
Re: Obama Yet To Congratulate Nethanyahu (funny) by Chigold101(m): 10:53am On Mar 19, 2015
omenka:
See me see wahala oo. Is it listed on US' constitution that it is the president's DUTY to congratulate any elected president anywhere in the world

Nigerians always poking their nose in other people's business.
no sir this is not about pokenosing nor poking as you put it, it is about America‘s hate & their ways of sponsoring anti peoples rally all over the world.

They did all they could to stop nethanyahu (as they are doing all they can to stop jonathan‘s second term bid), but they failed.

Obama is actually hidding his face in shame because no matter what happend, people will always see beyond propaganda.
Re: Obama Yet To Congratulate Nethanyahu (funny) by Chigold101(m): 10:55am On Mar 19, 2015
MduZA:

chiiiiisos what happend to this guy? What is he saying?
Re: Obama Yet To Congratulate Nethanyahu (funny) by dazangel11(f): 11:00am On Mar 19, 2015
d problem is not america but Obama he is an ass messing up everything I hope his tenure expires soon. just one chance to a black man and he mess up everything .

2 Likes

Re: Obama Yet To Congratulate Nethanyahu (funny) by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 19, 2015
Ignore that bastard in the white house

1 Like

Re: Obama Yet To Congratulate Nethanyahu (funny) by Rilwon: 11:04am On Mar 19, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
Ignore that bastard in the white house

And why is he a bastard? undecided
Re: Obama Yet To Congratulate Nethanyahu (funny) by Rilwon: 11:04am On Mar 19, 2015
sinizia:
Who needs the hypocrite's congratulations? He can shove it far up his àss!!

how is he an hypocrite??
Re: Obama Yet To Congratulate Nethanyahu (funny) by omenka(m): 11:30am On Mar 19, 2015
Chigold101:
no sir this is not about pokenosing nor poking as you put it, it is about America‘s hate & their ways of sponsoring anti peoples rally all over the world.

They did all they could to stop nethanyahu (as they are doing all they can to stop jonathan‘s second term bid), but they failed.

Obama is actually hidding his face in shame because no matter what happend, people will always see beyond propaganda.
Frankly, let me ask you this, do you have any idea what precipitated the diplomatic rift between Tel Aviv and Washington??

I think you are a novice when it comes to international politics especially as regards the relationship between United States, Israel, Iran, and Palestine. Do you realise Natanyahu tried to shove his own idea about Washington's policy towards Iran down US' president's throat?? Who is Natanyahu to dictate how US treats her friends and allies??

Oga, go do some research before you come dey talk wetin you no know here. Most of you guys are too emotional about issues to analyse them objectively.
Re: Obama Yet To Congratulate Nethanyahu (funny) by danielmasarro: 11:50am On Mar 19, 2015
America is nothing without isreal,they can beef all they want..i believe come 28th Obama won't congratulate GEJ,but who cares..that beast was angry with isreal over there involvement in the war against BH.GEJ till 2019
Re: Obama Yet To Congratulate Nethanyahu (funny) by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 19, 2015
omenka:
Frankly, let me ask you this, do you have any idea what precipitated the diplomatic rift between Tel Aviv and Washington??

I think you are a novice when it comes to international politics especially as regards the relationship between United States, Israel, Iran, and Palestine. Do you realise Natanyahu tried to shove his own idea about Washington's policy towards Iran down US' president's throat?? Who is Natanyahu to dictate how US treats her friends and allies??

Oga, go do some research before you come dey talk wetin you no know here. Most of you guys are too emotional about issues to analyse them objectively.
..is Israel not a US ally? @Vado made a point on the US being the oldest democracy and if the democratic process was respected and Benji still retained the office a congratulatory message to an ally irrespective of policies or personal differences is expected..i read some of your comments on here, though i totally don 't agree with them all...i think you know better and can do better than your post
Re: Obama Yet To Congratulate Nethanyahu (funny) by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 19, 2015
I just love it when good overtakes evil. Obama attempted evil by condemning, criticizing, snubbing and trying to manipulate the Israeli election. But it did NOT work. Bibi won Big. good has prevailed once again!

Curled from comments section http://www.westernjournalism.com/outrageous-watch-what-obamas-spokesman-just-said-about-netanyahus-huge-election-win/

1 Like

Re: Obama Yet To Congratulate Nethanyahu (funny) by CyberWolf: 12:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
omenka:

you are nothing but a dunce ...
Re: Obama Yet To Congratulate Nethanyahu (funny) by ProfGday(m): 12:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
An average Nigerian is AMEBO(GOSSIPER) bross wetin concern u wth OBAMA and NETANYAHU? Must we politicize everything we hear?

GOD PROTECT NIGERIANS,DURING AND AFTER THE ELECTION.AMEN
Re: Obama Yet To Congratulate Nethanyahu (funny) by omenka(m): 1:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
BlaqCoffee109:
..is Israel not a US ally? @Vado made a point on the US being the oldest democracy and if the democratic process was respected and Benji still retained the office a congratulatory message to an ally irrespective of policies or personal differences is expected..i read some of your comments on here, though i totally don 't agree with them all...i think you know better and can do better than your post
Like I said, some folks take things too emotional to critically examine them without bias. First, I didn't say Israel isn't an ally of the US, what I said was US president isn't under any obligation whatsoever to congratulate Natanyahu.

US has been busting its hump for years to see that a deal is struck with Iran regarding their nuclear ambitions. US diplomats have worked so hard with Kerry holding painstaking talks with all parties involved like every other day. Obama and Rouhani have also played their parts and have brought the talks to a point where an actual deal is possible; something ElBaradei and Ahmedinajad couldn't come close to after years of horse-trading. Years of sanctions against Iran and series of assassination carried out presumably by Mossad against Iranian nuclear scientists have done very little to curtail the country's enrichment program. North Korea presents enough problem to the world powers and they can ill afford having Iran become another nuclear power.

Now, US is closer to cutting a deal with Iran than they ever were and out of nowhere, you have one Natanyahu running all over the place screaming his head off that Israel is under threat of annihilation by Iran especially if any deal at all is agreed upon by them and the US. When Rouhani became the president and embarked on a series of dilomatic manoeuvres to mend ties with the West, Natanyahu didn't like it and expressed his displeasure in no uncertain terms during the UN General Assembly a couple of years ago, calling on the US to disregard Rouhani's charm offensive, that Iran is more dangerous than ever and constitutes a threat to world peace. Now one would wanna ask, how does mending fences between two foes constitute a threat to Israel??

In a similar vein, during one of the recent UN General Assemblies, Natanyahu made a sketch of a bomb (presumably nuclear) and gave an illustration of how close Iran is to manufacturing a nuclear bomb, drawing some red line which represented a barrier that Iran must be stopped from reaching at all cost. In some cases, he's even talked about adopting a military option, an idea Washington finds very repulsive. You simply can't continue to shoot and bomb your way out of every problematic situation you find yourself, but that seems to be the only tool in Natanyahu's toolbox.

Let's not forget, leaked diplomatic cables from SA indicated that the picture painted by Natanyahu at the General Assembly regarding Iran's nuclear program was totally false as it completely contradicted intelligence shared by Mossad.

When all his scaremongering appeared to have fallen flat, he then did the unthinkable, damning the consequences; he had Boehner invite him to the US to address the Congress against the advice of Kerry, Clinton and others (think about who they would have held responsible had anything happened to him on his visit since the president of his host country didn't give him the all clear to visit).

Now, after has address, the whole talks and progress made so far over the nuclear negotiations have been put in dire jeopardy. Congressmen have now started venting anger over the deal the US sought to cut with Iran and are requesting that the be given some time to go through the fine details of the deal, a move discerning minds know is aimed at frustrating the entire process since a deadline had already been set and agreed by all parties involved to reach a final deal. They now threaten to use their powers to ensure that whatever deal is made is repealed by whoever comes in after Obama! Essentially, Natanyahu is poking hands into Obama's eyes and assaulting the presidency of the most powerful country on the planet!

Is there anything that could be done to placate Israel and her neighbours at the same time?? Why can't Natanyahu imagine Israel living in peace with her neighbours? Why does Natanyahu always strive to sabotage any peace process aimed at settling the Israeli-Palestinian conflict which he always claims on tv to be positively disposed to by approving the construction of thousands of settler apartments in occupied territories against international laws?? If Israel can't imagine living amongst other people, why not just relocate to mars??

There is simply nothing anyone can do to please Israel as long as Arab countries exist on this planet.

These are the issues at stake and I don't expect Obama to be worried about some insignificant congratulatory message when such monumental deal that bears a lot of significance to US' foreign policy generally has been put in such dire straits by the same man to whom he's "supposed" to send the message.

I hope I made something clear to someone.
Re: Obama Yet To Congratulate Nethanyahu (funny) by Chigold101(m): 1:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
omenka:

well i hate it when someone talks down on me.
I think u should mind how u talk or respond to other people‘s opinion.

It doesnt matter how pained you are Nethanyahu has fought & won whatever battle that goes on between Israel & the USA. Republican Congress have told Obama that any agrement betwen him & Iran is a personal thing. That once he leaves office next year, the agreement will be forgoten.

Nethanyahu‘s victory is Obama‘s lose... If you dont like it, then go jump into the nearest Lagoon & die. Soon GEJ will be re elected too... PERIOD!!!

1 Like

Re: Obama Yet To Congratulate Nethanyahu (funny) by saharachic(f): 1:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
Obama will soon leave office so that war with Iran must take place
Re: Obama Yet To Congratulate Nethanyahu (funny) by CSTR: 1:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
dazangel11:
d problem is not america but Obama he is an ass messing up everything I hope his tenure expires soon. just one chance to a black man and he mess up everything .
This is what many people don't know.
obama is the elephant in the room.
I am certain that president bush would have gifted Nigeria enough lethal weapons to win this war without all these unwanted pontifications.
It will take a miracle for a black man to become a POTUS in the nearest future.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Two Nigerians Charged With The Murder Of A 17-year-old Boy In UK / “all The Inec Officials In Lagos Are On The Payroll Of Someone” – Prof. Sagay / Egypt Devalues Currency To Record Low Against Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.