Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,501 members, 7,830,510 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) (27628 Views)

Nigeria Army Training: Are These Tortures Necessary? (video) / SPECIAL REPORT: How The Onitsha Massacre Of Pro-biafra Supporters Was Coordinate / Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by sammyj: 4:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
In as much as i don't support violence, this act happens across boards and why did the OPs not posted the violence exhibited (Destruction of APC's billboards in Lagos) by OPC in support for PDP and GEJ. We all should bear in our mind that nobody has the monopoly of violence !!!
Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
APC supporters are the most intolerant and undemocratic group(apologies to the democratic broom wavers). To them, it is either they get their way or they cripple Nigeria and Nigerians. One way to spot a violent and dangerous person is by their words, character and deeds. A violent man is always the type that expects everyone to follow him and give him his way. He will NEVER tolerate dissenting views nor will he take a No or defeat for what it is. Tell him no and you see venom from him. These attributes are found in APC Chieftains and supporters online and offline(apologies to the innocent few).

If they like they can be civil, if they like they should be uncivil but Nigeria can never be intimidated by their antics. I urge the President and the Military to be at alert. I also urge the citizens and all lovers of democracy to be at alert. Whoever wants to cause anarchy must not be allowed but be dealt with severely. To the good people of North and South, we must stand behind the rule of law to defend our democracy and society. Never Again shall vagabonds decide our fate.

Sai GEJ>>>2019

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by deletrue: 4:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
9jamostgrow:
I am from south South, But the only people GEJ cares about in this region are the Ex militant. That is why it is now certain, I don't care if his a Muslim, I don't care if he will introduce sharia law, I don't care if he will jail all Nigerians, all i care about is to see GEJ and his English Blunder Wife Out from Aso Rock comes March Election, as for me and my family, we shall follow General Buhari.
Go back and re-read your line three. What have you written? And you have that Thiefnu.bu smelling mouth to attack another person's grammar. Am so ashamed of you. Daft and stark blunders. Look at the most serious mess ups you have committed.

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by zeburudaya: 4:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

I am sure all Nigeria know the only people talking now animals are in pdp...from mama peace to fayose
Mama Peace are spoke truth in a harsh manner, and plus on top of that, she are a very supportive wife every husband must dream of. And Fayose is an outspoken man. He does not fear fear of anybody, but that does not mean he are violent in nature, unlike ur APC touts who are boko haram and area boys

2 Likes

Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
sammyj:
In as much as i don't support violence, this act happens across boards and why did the OPs not posted the violence exhibited (Destruction of APC's billboards in Lagos) by OPC in support for PDP and GEJ. We all should bear in our mind that nobody has the monopoly of violence !!!
Are you in Lagos? Where did OPC perpetrate violence? Stop talking rubbish

3 Likes

Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by Abayhormy(m): 4:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
You should know that these are people acting independently based on the same lack of education the same under development caused by corruption/mismanagement of funds that Buhari pointed out in one of his recent speeches.

You can bet that Buhari is not aware some illiterate fans of his are doing this, neither did he give them the order or go ahead.

This is defferent from the instance of calling the head of a faction of OPC few days to the election and awarding him contract(a contract that will license him to import arms at freewill at that) .

We all know there is a direct link between the gun and machete wielding OPC and Jonathan.

But there is no direct link between these miscreants and Buhari.

He might not even know they Exist ! (which I know this is the case).
Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by TITOBIGZ(m): 4:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
fitzmayowa:

PDP paid thugs to tear down their own billboard, I guess they were chanting SAI GEJ when they were doing it

Instead condemning this despicable act of violence, you let your political bias blind you, when the truth is staring at you...SMH

Whether PDP or APC any of their supporter caught vandalising, any property should be brought to book...
Even when they stoned Mr clueless in bauchi, dem say na APC,until dere guvnor na him boyz.

#SAIBaba gringrin

2 Likes

Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by flickers72(m): 4:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
Have you heard Buhari speaks English,do you call whatever language he's speaking English Language?
Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by Opinedecandid(m): 4:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
9jamostgrow:
I am from south South, But the only people GEJ cares about in this region are the Ex militant. That is why it is now certain, I don't care if his a Muslim, I don't care if he will introduce sharia law, I don't care if he will jail all Nigerians, all i care about is to see GEJ and his English Blunder Wife Out from Aso Rock comes March Election, as for me and my family, we shall follow General Buhari.

Do you mean 'comes' March Election?
You are indeed 'unblundered'.
A pot calling a kettle...
Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by yemolz: 4:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
The set of regressive people that called themselves progressive. Almost everyday they always come up with their lies that some group has endorse thier candidate. Still they are always aggressive.

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by kadree(m): 4:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
THE MENTALITY YOU NEED TO HAVE BEFORE GETTING INTO THE CORRIDOR OF POWER IN NIGERIA.

*Romance with corrupt politicians in power.

*Get into power through massive rigging.

*Embezzle and deliberately deny the people of there right for basic amenities.

*Pardon and appoint corrupt officials with political appointment.

*As election time approaches, give the citizens LITTLE of the basic amenities you deliberately denied them of over the years you have governed and watch them vote and support you in mass.

*Then, another years of embezzlement while the gullible citizens wallow in nothingness is assured.

This is the time to say NO to these gimmicks.

BE WISE!!!

Please reshare.
Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by Icecomrade: 4:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
igbsam:
Watch How Tanoids will flood this thread.

Robots

Propagandas by PDP.

This will not stop me and my fellow comrades of Change from Voting in the General come march 28.

And hope you PDP TAN robots have gone to abeaokuta to settle your fellow agberos fighting each other for the money dropped by the most corrupt president ever liveth. The Chop I Chop Commander in Chief of Otuoke In May.
[img]
I wrote a long note and later erased it after realizing that I need not waste my time on an Animal like u
[/img][b][/b]

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
lilbazy:
They want to rule nigeria by force!!! I can see barcanista too in this video! ApC. Smh
Barcanista is a proud pro-GEJ... Be updated bro!!! He isn't barbaric

2 Likes

Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by sammyj: 4:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
....... grin grin
barcanista:
Are you in Lagos? Where did OPC perpetrate violence? Stop talking rubbish
Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by lilbazy(m): 4:58pm On Mar 19, 2015
barcanista:
Barcanista is a proud pro-GEJ... Be updated bro!!! He isn't barbaric
welcome to the winning team bro!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by Sobeautiful: 4:59pm On Mar 19, 2015
This is the height of hooliganism. Unfortunately the change they want to give Nigeria. Their head said the dogs and the baboons will be soaked in their own blood. But because there is God, what happened in 2011 will never happen again. #Neveragain. 2011 will never repeat itself.
Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by ireneugbomah87(f): 5:00pm On Mar 19, 2015
9jamostgrow:
Well my dear friend worry not the Lord will not answer ur prayers for buhari to win becos after he took the children of isrealite out of egypt he never took them back there. Can't wit to see ur crying face wen jonah wins. Hallelluyah
Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by ghanaman5050: 5:01pm On Mar 19, 2015
I like the way Hausa guys shout sai Buhari
Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by Acidosis(m): 5:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
Not surprised

APC--->extremism/violence/destruction/propaganda<---Lucifer
Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by JideTheBlogger(m): 5:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
Staged

Be wise!!

cc: Op Gombs
Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by Acidosis(m): 5:04pm On Mar 19, 2015
ghanaman5050:
I like the way Hausa guys shout sai Buhari
That means you love the way boko haram members kill people

APC--->extremism/violence/destruction/propaganda<---Lucifer

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by igbsam(m): 5:04pm On Mar 19, 2015
Icecomrade:

[img]
I wrote a long note and later erased it after realizing that I need not waste my time on an Animal like u
[/img][b][/b]

lawanson44:

You watched a video of your fellow touts and miscreants causing mayhem and yet you still call it propaganda and divert the attention to abeokuta? Go and pick up your brains in the dustbin where you dumped it. Mo.ron!

ManUtdholic:

Of course it won't
A brainwashed entity don't see anything wrong once itz against his brainwashed -induced beliefs

You Bunch of PDP never dissappoints. You resort to Abuse as your means of quoting and replying someone. I was expecting such reactions from scumbags like you all. Please keep it coming. And you that said u don't want to waste time replying someone like me, well, guess what......you already did cos you are dumbo like your clueless leader. You react before you think.......What's worse than that ? Your party has done worse. Besides, How far with the abeokuta settlement ? Have you called your boys to order ?

Robots! grin
Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by Gboliwe: 5:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
No other part of the country has such lunatics as followers except Buhari up north. Just imagine! Tell me how the election can be free in that environment.
Even INEC staff can't ensure orderliness when lunatics like these show up in a polling unit.

Na God will help us wallahi!

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by dokyOloye: 5:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
Allah akbar ba?
U see why some of us r of d opinion that most Northern muslims are boko haram only that not all r bearing arms.
The earlier this country is divided,d better, so that some ppl can have their caliphate where only muslims can rule them.

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by Mega72(m): 5:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
This is wickendness!they will never see Aso Rock talk more of winning elections,violence is there name.

2 Likes

Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by Ilekeh(f): 5:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
erunz:
OMG, THIS IS A BARBARIC AND DEVLISH ACT. OPC NEVER QUATER OF WHAT THESE PEOPLE ARE DOING AND STILL THE OPPOSITION HAS THREATHEN TO TAKE MR PRESIDENT TO ICC. WE SHOULDN'T JUST KEEP QUIET A WATCH SOME SET OF PEOPLE THROW OUR COUNTRY INTO CHAOS

Is it APC or APC supporters?
Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by Sobeautiful: 5:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
hensben:
Apc supporters? or you mean to say aggrieved NIgerians who are tired of GEJ led government.
Well done for supporting this height of hooliganism because of politics. I'm sure u had nobody in the North in 2011. If not u would have understood what the deceased and the bereaved passed through. Politics have clouded our human feelings and sense of reasoning. But we can assure u people that by the grace of God, the history of 2011 will not be repeated.

2 Likes

Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by anonimi: 5:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
9jamostgrow:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2227317_0_jpeg37d473e6ddd9a12d2adf7c748e2ee2ef

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026526_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by alby: 5:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
In as much as I do support #GMB2015, I condemn in totality any acts of violence.

In Lagos on Monday, OPC did similar thing and destroyed posters of APC candidates...showcasing different ammunitions and that is the singular reason why no one had the courage to video/film their acts of destructions.

Now, these APC guys did theirs and never terrorized anyone with Guns/Matchets, etc...though theirs acts are not encouraged.

I do humbly implore everyone to kindly use the PVC and vote according to the dictates of their consciences.

Say No to Violence, No to Rigging, and No to Thuggery.

Thank you.
Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by hensben(m): 5:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
Sobeautiful:
Well done for supporting this height of hooliganism because of politics. I'm sure u had nobody in the North in 2011. If not u would have understood what the deceased and the bereaved passed through. Politics have clouded our human feelings and sense of reasoning. But we can assure u people that by the grace of God, the history of 2011 will not be repeated.
You see your life...were in my post did I mention 2011 ..I'm referring to this particular video mr. And I'm not supporting the act if you understand my earlier post, I'm just trying to let people know they are aggrieved NIgerians who want change of government..hope you know not everybody is a member of apc like myself..we just want CHANGE at the centre since PDP have failed us for past 16years.
Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by buchichukwu69: 5:17pm On Mar 19, 2015

Nonsense!
Why do some people reason like lunatics?
Is Jega in charge of providing security for election?
Is Jega the commander in chief of the armed forces?
Is he the chief security officer of Nigeria?
Is GEJ not the one in control of the whole security forces- both military and para-military?
Rubbish!

Gombs:
I just saw this video, as a friend of mine shared it with me. I felt sad because APC/Buhari supporters, especially up north, has this feverish desire for violence. I've stayed in Bauchi, Gombe, Adamawa, Kaduna, and was born in Jos. Never have i seen rabid folks like those supporting Buhari in the North.

they intimidate, threaten and kill with the slightest opposition. Question is, will Jega really be able to protect corp members up North in the likely event that GEJ wins?

sorry, i could not upload to youtube, this is just the facebook link, i was in a hurry to rush to a meeting.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=788465314555516&fref=nf

Modified:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mni7wFNffOQ

Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by melvinjames: 5:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
9jamostgrow:

Hausa boy, how market? You go soon become Cameroonian d way u r changing ur tribe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gej's Trekkers Share Their Doctors Report After Going For Medical Check Up[pics] / Muslim Woman Vents Anger On Buhari's Government In Abuja (Video) / Army Sets Up Cattle Ranch In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.