Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) (27595 Views)

Nigeria Army Training: Are These Tortures Necessary? (video) / SPECIAL REPORT: How The Onitsha Massacre Of Pro-biafra Supporters Was Coordinate / Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by Gombs(m): 9:11am On Mar 19, 2015
I just saw this video, as a friend of mine shared it with me. I felt sad because APC/Buhari supporters, especially up north, has this feverish desire for violence. I've stayed in Bauchi, Gombe, Adamawa, Kaduna, and was born in Jos. Never have i seen rabid folks like those supporting Buhari in the North.

they intimidate, threaten and kill with the slightest opposition. Question is, will Jega really be able to protect corp members up North in the likely event that GEJ wins?

sorry, i could not upload to youtube, this is just the facebook link, i was in a hurry to rush to a meeting.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=788465314555516&fref=nf

Modified:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mni7wFNffOQ

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by erunz(m): 9:48am On Mar 19, 2015
OMG, THIS IS A BARBARIC AND DEVLISH ACT. OPC NEVER QUATER OF WHAT THESE PEOPLE ARE DOING AND STILL THE OPPOSITION HAS THREATHEN TO TAKE MR PRESIDENT TO ICC. WE SHOULDN'T JUST KEEP QUIET A WATCH SOME SET OF PEOPLE THROW OUR COUNTRY INTO CHAOS

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by vynzecent(m): 10:01am On Mar 19, 2015
HMMM.....WELL....WELL....WELL....

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by Gombs(m): 11:53am On Mar 19, 2015
Notice they were chanting against the military who are trying to help them sef undecided

23 Likes

Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 19, 2015
Hope APC owners will also report their apc fanatical violent gullible miscreants on this video to ICC too?

Topics like this will never get to the front page because NL mods are ............

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by Alphaoscar: 1:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
I am pro-APC but never in support of political intolerance like this and the issue is not about APC or Buhari but Nigerian political terrain.

If the PDP guys can do what they did in okrika to the sitting Governor's political party then Imagine what they could have if Amaechi is still in PDP? The same rubbish was done by OPC guys in Lagos all in the of supporting GEJ.

People doing rubbish like this should be rounded up and jailed as a deterrent to their incoming generations.

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by Gombs(m): 1:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
Alphaoscar:
I am pro-APC but never in support of political intolerance like this and the issue is not about APC or Buhari but Nigerian political terrain.

If the PDP guys can do what they did in okrika to the sitting Governor's political party then Imagine what they could have if Amaechi is still in PDP? The same rubbish was done by OPC guys in Lagos all in the of supporting GEJ.

People doing rubbish like this should be rounded up and jailed as a deterrent to their incoming generations.

i concur. you have valid points. GEJ will flog them in line if they try this after he is declared president by April 1st.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by igbsam(m): 4:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
Watch How Tanoids will flood this thread.

Robots

Propagandas by PDP.

This will not stop me and my fellow comrades of Change from Voting in the General come march 28.

And hope you PDP TAN robots have gone to abeaokuta to settle your fellow agberos fighting each other for the money dropped by the most corrupt president ever liveth. The Chop I Chop Commander in Chief of Otuoke In May.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by abila122: 4:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
APC is synonymous to violence

Man arrested at Lagos airport with Indian hemp stuffed in ‘gala’
SOURCE: [url=/APi]http://www.e reporter.com.ng/index.php/more-news/odd-news-reports/item/4025-man-arrested-at-lagos-airport-with-indian-hemp-stuffed-in-gala[/url]

10 Likes

Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by arcgisng: 4:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
I ask, why are Nigerians so difficult to govern?
There is hardly anything they do that we can truly understand.
The parties of PDP and APC are building hate in the minds of their people instead of solving their economic problems.
Most of all, foreign embassies are closing this week.
We won't return until we see a 'peaceful' outcome of this charade.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
Pdp paid thugs angry

10 Likes

Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by brownlord: 4:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
^
She is insane

Nigeria was a mistake.

Lord Lugard, you are a bloody bastard, for joining humans with animals in the name of one naijerya.

Divide this unholy union called Nigeria.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by gurusmac4: 4:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
Every sane Nigerian knows that politics in Nigeria is a game by cowards to deceive the masses. If you think the average Nigerian politician really actually cares about you, have a rethink. They just play you like a ball and use you like a pen. If I’m wrong-it’s simple, Nigeria would be better off by now
Don't waste your time in baseless argument , fighting and killings for the sake of them that won't come in reality. Our destiny are on our hands.

Start something doing, Why they are too much kills and fighting (both online and offline) is because of no job that will engage our youths all days.

We create a platforms for you to make it in life here in Nigeria.

Join us if you want to better your life and make effective
use of the internet I bet you that you will start earning only after joining. Somebody like seun earns million for
just creating site like NL. But me and you will be here
blaming the govt for not providing jobs for us , making
us a slave machine that will receive peenut every end of
the year.

Join this Nigerian online business it is free
(www.bizworld forum.com)
close the gap^

Register To recieve FREE Daily post on your email on
how to make money online that will start From 26th oF
March

Bizworld forum is a general Business Forum where people of any grade meet themselves to share ideas talk on how to start and manage business of there choice. Be an Entrepreneur today

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by tiamiyukunle69(m): 4:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
This doesn't make any sense
Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by yeahh(m): 4:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
Den Why is apc talking about icc

12 Likes

Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by fitzmayowa: 4:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
almostFamous:
Pdp paid thugs angry

PDP paid thugs to tear down their own billboard, I guess they were chanting SAI GEJ when they were doing it

Instead condemning this despicable act of violence, you let your political bias blind you, when the truth is staring at you...SMH

Whether PDP or APC any of their supporter caught vandalising, any property should be brought to book...

18 Likes

Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
I am from south South, But the only people GEJ cares about in this region are the Ex militant. That is why it is now certain, I don't care if his a Muslim, I don't care if he will introduce sharia law, I don't care if he will jail all Nigerians, all i care about is to see GEJ and his English Blunder Wife Out from Aso Rock comes March Election, as for me and my family, we shall follow General Buhari.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by iyatrustee(f): 4:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
The annoying thing be say the real politicians are the ones enjoying while this touts dey carry matter for head like Mathias undecided

That picture of Buhari in a black suit is Sharp! cheesy

10 Likes

Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by fejikudz(m): 4:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
Shey, u people can see for yourself now

APC and Buhari are synonymous to violence

Letter one mad man go cum here dey shout 'sai buhari'

pej was right then when she said all those bus conductors shouting CHANGE CHANGE should be stoned..

if those aboki like, make dem kill theirselves

whether u like it or not

Gej till 2019

14 Likes

Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by hensben(m): 4:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
Apc supporters? or you mean to say aggrieved NIgerians who are tired of GEJ led government.

8 Likes

Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by ajepako(f): 4:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
APC, PDP, both are same rabid dogs

I wonder why we are mad about these blood sucking politicians..

It's high time we realised politicians only use the electorates for their personal gains...

See these ones lives

kai

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by Adyrin(m): 4:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
Generals I'd!ots

4 Likes

Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by layinkakeem(m): 4:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
Am sure these are PDP touts,

Na matter what you do gej,
You'll never win this election,
We want change, we want buhari

4 Likes

Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by kay1one2(m): 4:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
No be today! We've always known that!

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by Cchuks27(m): 4:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
APC or PDP supporter caught doing such should be disciplined appropriately

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by lilbazy(m): 4:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
They want to rule nigeria by force!!! I can see barcanista too in this video! ApC. Smh

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by halimat38(f): 4:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
Gombs:
I just saw this video, as a friend of mine shared it with me. I felt sad because APC/Buhari supporters, especially up north, has this feverish desire for violence. I've stayed in Bauchi, Gombe, Adamawa, Kaduna, and was born in Jos. Never have i seen rabid folks like those supporting Buhari in the North.

they intimidate, threaten and kill with the slightest opposition. Question is, will Jega really be able to protect corp members up North in the likely event that GEJ wins?
you gugs are dummies in that country,what about the things pdp are doing jonathan has shared all the money in our federal account to people all cos he wants to stay in power "where is democracy "?

sorry, i could not upload to youtube, this is just the facebook link, i was in a hurry to rush to a meeting.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=788465314555516&fref=nf

Modified:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mni7wFNffOQ

Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by Cchuks27(m): 4:25pm On Mar 19, 2015
Well, this is something not new to us. Buhari and Osibanjo please guide your supporters both on the street and on Nairaland.

Because if this is done to them they'll cry to high heavens.

5 Likes

Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by Sweetguy25: 4:25pm On Mar 19, 2015
This is why I will never vote for an hausa/fulani muslim to be president of Nigeria till i die.

14 Likes

Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by layinkakeem(m): 4:25pm On Mar 19, 2015
When PDP starts their madness, APC don't complain, now let APC also display their own madness too nah

Na matter what you do gej,
You'll never win this election,
We want change, we want buhari
We don't wanna exchange dollar at the rate of 1,500, and you'll tell nigerians that's transformation.
Transformation ma ass grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by MzJackBaueress(f): 4:25pm On Mar 19, 2015
I am not in support of political violence but I think PDP is also guilty of the same.

2 Likes

Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by bondingman: 4:25pm On Mar 19, 2015
This is no news bc violence is buhari's surporters trade mark.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: Police Breaking My House Doors With Tool Boxes / Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) / Change Of Tactics In The North Checkmates Obj And Catches Jonathan In A Trap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.