Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,281 members, 7,829,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) (27622 Views)

Nigeria Army Training: Are These Tortures Necessary? (video) / SPECIAL REPORT: How The Onitsha Massacre Of Pro-biafra Supporters Was Coordinate / Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by jerry2015: 7:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
Gombs:
I just saw this video, as a friend of mine shared it with me. I felt sad because APC/Buhari supporters, especially up north, has this feverish desire for violence. I've stayed in Bauchi, Gombe, Adamawa, Kaduna, and was born in Jos. Never have i seen rabid folks like those supporting Buhari in the North.

they intimidate, threaten and kill with the slightest opposition. Question is, will Jega really be able to protect corp members up North in the likely event that GEJ wins?

sorry, i could not upload to youtube, this is just the facebook link, i was in a hurry to rush to a meeting.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=788465314555516&fref=nf

Modified:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mni7wFNffOQ

pls don't say so,have u considared the violence perpetrated and arrayed by PDP supporters in the nigerdelta?wre if u mention d opposition u can be killed,what about wat happen in akwa ibom,wre a house of rep aspirant of the APC was ascersinated by supporters of the ruling party..let's us all say no to political violence..there childreens are all abroad..we here killing ourselves.thank u
Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by layinkakeem(m): 7:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
nke001:

kindly tell us how buhari will force america to stop hoarding dollar and also stop flooding the world oil market with their oil.

Only two options are available :
1. Devaluation ( which is very very uneconomical, and,
2. Diversification of country's source of revenue - which GEJ is doing.

Story for the gods
We want change mahn !!!
You yourself think bout it,
4 billion for food allowance
10 billion for jet maintenance !
Think bro
Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by otr1(m): 7:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
snapshot:

It is unfortunate that a psychopath like u is an opinion molder for APC.
It's unfortunate that a mor.on like you can't see that GEJ lacks discipline and is grossly incompetent.
I might consider voting for him in 2023 if he can attend a 3 month military training course in Jaji in June after handing over to GMB.
Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by Adelebadmos(m): 7:58pm On Mar 19, 2015
grin grin grin

Unfortunately, the GEJ this comment appears sympathetic to has the way in this with:
1.He disrupted the polls schedule.
2.He went on bribinng spree to selectes castes of Nigerians while an average Nigerian remains pauperised.
3.He sponsored syndicated violence in the southern Nigeria through bribery of the militia with questionable pipeline security contracts.
Thus, this may equally be the northern version of GEJ sponsored syndicated violence in the northern region of the country. Note: nothing to show these guys are real suppporters of GMB as all the APC leaders have calmed all the supporters of the party in any part of the country and urged the maintenace of their cool throughout this electionerring season against whatever provocation and the ventilation of their opinion through the polls on March4Buhari on the 28th of this month which is just 9days to go!!!
Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by yehmi01(m): 8:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
Honestly this northerners are set of uncivilized people.

For those of you shouting GBM every where.

I hope for Gods sake you are right about this man.
Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by simplexvi: 8:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
i see igbos suffering if this ISI AKI WIN... GODFORBID... they will treat us like meat
Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by infix123: 9:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
I need 3 million likes ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by egobetatoday: 9:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
Cchuks27:
Well, this is something not new to us. Buhari and Osibanjo please guide your supporters both on the street and on Nairaland.

Because if this is done to them they'll cry to high heavens.

oh! its a pity!
its Osinbajo/ Osinbade i pity in this case.
How come? how? why?
2cor 6: 14. dont be unequally yoked with unbelievers. this is because they will drag your good name into the mud.

i hope he wouldnt climb the pulpit to preach again .
Sir, your light is getting dim.

as for Buhari, i am sure he wil be very happy with this.
Violence and Buhari are synonymous words.

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by vivalavida(m): 10:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
I dont see an hausa man as my brother. There is nothing linking me to those bastards. This contraption called Nigeria should be un-hinged abeg
Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by Nicepoker(m): 10:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
byrron:
Hope APC owners will also report their apc fanatical violent gullible miscreants on this video to ICC too?

Topics like this will never get to the front page because NL mods are ............
apc supporters. Berem number one.

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by 400billionman: 10:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
These boys act like animals..
Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by teejah03(m): 12:05am On Mar 20, 2015
this shows the kind of governance buhari is bringing to the table...

lets say no to violence...
Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by Sovet: 12:55am On Mar 20, 2015
The foolish youth corper that goes and do election in North Oyo 4 u
Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by lastpage: 2:43am On Mar 20, 2015
yeahh:
Den Why is apc talking about icc

When Street urchins like these, out of their own volition, cause destruction like this, it is called "willful destruction" and is punishable under the constitution and the electoral law of Nigeria.
I personally wonder where are the Nigerian Police, when you need them? Urchins like these ones should be cooling off in the Cell, until after election!

If you can show evidence that it was Buhari that instructed them to destroy those Posters..... then you might have a point

BUT ......

When the "mere kitchen appendage" of a wife of a sitting President Jonathan, under the direction of her husband, publicly incites and asks political opponents of her husband to be STONED TO DEATH.... that is a matter for the ICC because:

1.) Her actions will cause chaos and blood-shed within the polity

2.) her husband is the C-in-C and did not call her to order

3.) Events in Okrika also confirms that the Shepopotamus and her husband are bent on instigating violence, when he loses the election

4.) Prior events like "arming of his tribal militants", an action keenly observed by the whole world, is further ammunition to Jonathan's real intentions.

Now that your ignorance has been wiped-off, go and sin no more! undecided

This President Jonathan is a ripe candidate for a Prison cell in the Hague ........ as for Mama Piss, she would do better in a Nigerian Prison as we dont want Jonathan to be having Phekus while in jail! grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by lastpage: 2:57am On Mar 20, 2015
yehmi01:
Honestly this northerners are set of uncivilized people.

For those of you shouting GBM every where.

I hope for Gods sake you are right about this man.

Dont let (your?) the general hatred of "Northerners" becloud your judgement!

A lot of Igbo men are selling FAKE DRUGS but does that make ALL IGBOS to be Killers!

Buhari is a Northerner but does that mean ALL Northerners are like this?

It is just the innate "qualities" of Buhari, like zero-tolerance for corruption, high integrity, focus, maturity, e.t.c ........that Nigeria needs at this time, "character traits" that even you will agree with me, .....[size=18pt]that President Jonathan lacks.[/size]

Now, this is a Democracy and thank God, we all have our PVC to DECIDE EVERY FOUR YEARS, whether a President meets our aspirations or not!
I tell you, if Buhari does not perform in his first 4years, we will be too happy to vote him out just the way we rae happy to vote out Jonathan, come March 28.

What Nigerians would not tolerate is any "sitting President" trying to Rig or manipulate our vote.... to his advantage!
We like you, we vote for you, we dislike you, we vote you out for another person.

Someone should tell President Jonathan that Nigerians have gone passed the stage where sharing of "expired" Rice, Ororo, or even Dollars, will sway their convictions. It is insulting to our collective intelligence

For now, it is just Sai Buhari for Aso Rock.

Lastpage!
Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by samuelmath50(m): 3:53am On Mar 20, 2015
Gombs:
I just saw this video, as a friend of mine shared it with me. I felt sad because APC/Buhari supporters, especially up north, has this feverish desire for violence. I've stayed in Bauchi, Gombe, Adamawa, Kaduna, and was born in Jos. Never have i seen rabid folks like those supporting Buhari in the North.

they intimidate, threaten and kill with the slightest opposition. Question is, will Jega really be able to protect corp members up North in the likely event that GEJ wins?

sorry, i could not upload to youtube, this is just the facebook link, i was in a hurry to rush to a meeting.

Modified:

A man Bleep you and the fucking video and what do u think u doing so because they tear up just sighn bord and u are crying I think u better see ur doctor
Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by adefunke34: 3:59am On Mar 20, 2015
This is just what they are capable of doing, they don't value human life at all, so after this they will expect votes for APC? Never!!! We should never vote a violent leader oooooo! Vote GEJ for peace.
Gombs:

Modified:

Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by adefunke34: 4:09am On Mar 20, 2015
The other I read he said Nigeria should stop killing boko haram @his boys.. when they are terrorising Nigeria? I will never vote for a violent leader never!!! APC is worthless cause they don't value human life and and in heaven will judge them all[quote author=halimat38 post=31787090][/quote]
Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by adefunke34: 4:12am On Mar 20, 2015
The bible forbids killing one another, it is written in the commandment to love one another so does this video show they do? The God that created you is regretting honestly
jerry2015:
pls don't say so,have u considared the violence perpetrated and arrayed by PDP supporters in the nigerdelta?wre if u mention d opposition u can be killed,what about wat happen in akwa ibom,wre a house of rep aspirant of the APC was ascersinated by supporters of the ruling party..let's us all say no to political violence..there childreens are all abroad..we here killing ourselves.thank u
Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by joansteff(m): 8:50am On Mar 20, 2015
Am an apc supporter and a staunch buhari apologist but dis act is sickening
Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by judiciarypalava: 9:53am On Mar 20, 2015
APC and violence.
It doesn't take much to incite them so long as you make them perpetually poor and depend on you for daily bread. Just starve them for some days and tell them it is Mr A that is responsible for their not eating, they will just head straight for mr A.
Northern leaders deceiving their subjects since British gave them the clue.
Now they are trying the same tactics through "change" on the highly learned Southerners.
Shame on any graduate that can not convincingly explain why the shout for change and Sai buhari.
Re: APC Supporters, Was This Really Necessary? (video) by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 20, 2015
igbsam:

You Bunch of PDP never dissappoints. You resort to Abuse as your means of quoting and replying someone. I was expecting such reactions from scumbags like you all. Please keep it coming. And you that said u don't want to waste time replying someone like me, well, guess what......you already did cos you are dumbo like your clueless leader. You react before you think.......What's worse than that ? Your party has done worse. Besides, How far with the abeokuta settlement ? Have you called your boys to order ?

Robots! grin

Go and burn in hell for all I care! GEJ will be re-elected as president and their is nothing you touts can do about it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily / Ayade Orders Arrest Of Civil Servants Leaking Information To Media / Prince Dayo Adeyeye Resigns Appointment With Ekiti Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.