Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Photos:when You Ask An Ibo Girl To Send You A Picture Of Her Lying Down - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos:when You Ask An Ibo Girl To Send You A Picture Of Her Lying Down (11641 Views)

When You Ask A China Lady Her Mobile Number And You Get These (PIC) / Photos: When Cheaters Are Getting What They Deserve. / When You Tell Her To Send You A Picture Of Herself In The Shower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos:when You Ask An Ibo Girl To Send You A Picture Of Her Lying Down by anselm791(m): 4:01pm On Mar 19, 2015
Yomi please stick to your fashion and leave the dry jokes for your brother AY.
Re: Photos:when You Ask An Ibo Girl To Send You A Picture Of Her Lying Down by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
ivyT:

U got me wrong_I meant fukk d op for saying ibo gals do dat

FYI,don't jump to conclusions

Ok, i'm sorry.
Re: Photos:when You Ask An Ibo Girl To Send You A Picture Of Her Lying Down by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
ibo girls sweet die tongue
Re: Photos:when You Ask An Ibo Girl To Send You A Picture Of Her Lying Down by tellwisdom: 7:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
ivyT:

Yea ,fukks them
I ain't ibo sha

Do you have big yansh??

1 Like

Re: Photos:when You Ask An Ibo Girl To Send You A Picture Of Her Lying Down by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
alfred5:

Ok, i'm sorry.
hehehe sorry after sayin " Aji otu a dere?
Re: Photos:when You Ask An Ibo Girl To Send You A Picture Of Her Lying Down by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
Lemon12:
hehehe sorry after sayin " Aji otu a dere?

Better as i said sorry nah. Gentlemanly!
Re: Photos:when You Ask An Ibo Girl To Send You A Picture Of Her Lying Down by Michelle55: 8:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
Op, you are sick in thé head. anuofia!!! mtcheeew undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photos:when You Ask An Ibo Girl To Send You A Picture Of Her Lying Down by Brugo(m): 8:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
One Nigeria indeed.

1 Like

Re: Photos:when You Ask An Ibo Girl To Send You A Picture Of Her Lying Down by EmmySparky(m): 8:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
alfred5:

Yet, you are not better than any Igbo girl. Beauty wise, academic wise, financial wise etc... Aji otu gi dere.
mumu receive sense...must u always show ur stupidity everywhere...tribal fool
Re: Photos:when You Ask An Ibo Girl To Send You A Picture Of Her Lying Down by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
EmmySparky:
mumu receive sense...must u always show ur stupidity everywhere...tribal fool

Thrashcan, product of 3 fathers. You just wake up abi? Read what is going on before you say a word. Idi noo ka mkpi azufor na bazaar.
Re: Photos:when You Ask An Ibo Girl To Send You A Picture Of Her Lying Down by Penssuwa(m): 9:40pm On Mar 19, 2015
alfred5:

Thrashcan, product of 3 fathers. You just wake up abi? Read what is going on before you say a word. Idi noo ka mkpi azufor na bazaar.
Guy, o dika imuru etu esi ako onu. I go come make u lecture me on iko'nu_ology
Re: Photos:when You Ask An Ibo Girl To Send You A Picture Of Her Lying Down by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
Penssuwa:

Guy, o dika imuru etu esi ako onu. I go come make u lecture me on iko'nu_ology

Nna, ndi a ejighi ahu. Mgbe o bula, Igbo girls this, Igbo girls that. A ga agbapuru ha agbapu?

2 Likes

Re: Photos:when You Ask An Ibo Girl To Send You A Picture Of Her Lying Down by EmmySparky(m): 9:59pm On Mar 19, 2015
alfred5:

dude I got no time to trade words with u...just quite been a tribalist...we are nigerians...stop the hate...act like an educated dude for once
Re: Photos:when You Ask An Ibo Girl To Send You A Picture Of Her Lying Down by Penssuwa(m): 10:00pm On Mar 19, 2015
alfred5:

Nna, ndi a ejighi ahu. Mgbe o bula, Igbo girls this, Igbo girls that. A ga agbapuru ha agbapu?
anyi emere ginidi sef...? ebe obula ibanyere ebea anyi ka aga akpu n'onu. ndia amachaghi ihe.

2 Likes

Re: Photos:when You Ask An Ibo Girl To Send You A Picture Of Her Lying Down by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
EmmySparky:
dude I got no time to trade words with u...just quite been a tribalist...we are nigerians...stop the hate...act like an educated dude for once

You are the one that's complicating issues here man. You could have check from where it all started. Check the op HEADING, then check the girl i mentioned before you comment. Thanks! No offense meant.
Re: Photos:when You Ask An Ibo Girl To Send You A Picture Of Her Lying Down by EmmySparky(m): 11:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
alfred5:

You are the one that's complicating issues here man. You could have check from where it all started. Check the op HEADING, then check the girl i mentioned before you comment. Thanks! No offense meant.
apologies ...I got the wrong impression...thought u were an anti igbo..I never knew ur my bro..I REP NDIGBO..but I hate tribaist though..not saying u are one..I got ur point now an thanks for being matured
Re: Photos:when You Ask An Ibo Girl To Send You A Picture Of Her Lying Down by EmmySparky(m): 11:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
alfred5:

apologies ...I got the wrong impression...thought u were an anti igbo..I never knew ur my bro..I REP NDIGBO..but I hate tribalists though..not saying u are one..I got ur point now an thanks for being matured

1 Like

Re: Photos:when You Ask An Ibo Girl To Send You A Picture Of Her Lying Down by 400billionman: 11:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
ajixkhid1:
When u ask an ibo gal 2 send u a pix of her lying down and she not @ ohm .. #lmao

Ibo girl by name Opeyemi..
Re: Photos:when You Ask An Ibo Girl To Send You A Picture Of Her Lying Down by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 20, 2015
EmmySparky:
apologies ...I got the wrong impression...thought u were an anti igbo..I never knew ur my bro..I REP NDIGBO..but I hate tribalists though..not saying u are one..I got ur point now an thanks for being matured

Sorry man. Thanks for understanding.
Re: Photos:when You Ask An Ibo Girl To Send You A Picture Of Her Lying Down by escena(m): 12:08am On Mar 20, 2015
grin for how much ?
Re: Photos:when You Ask An Ibo Girl To Send You A Picture Of Her Lying Down by ScaryLolu: 12:29am On Mar 20, 2015
Samiceman:
U ran away from English class abi? SMH
h@Haha@h@...he was scaling fence
Re: Photos:when You Ask An Ibo Girl To Send You A Picture Of Her Lying Down by ScaryLolu: 12:31am On Mar 20, 2015
Michelle55:
Op, you are sick in thé head. anuofia!!! mtcheeew undecided
Omo see vexation cheesy
Re: Photos:when You Ask An Ibo Girl To Send You A Picture Of Her Lying Down by lyntiffany(f): 1:31am On Mar 20, 2015
the op is high on ofe nmanu, agwu na akpa ndia , ndi iberibe dika ha adiro adi.
Re: Photos:when You Ask An Ibo Girl To Send You A Picture Of Her Lying Down by IamOpemipo(m): 5:07am On Mar 20, 2015
..too many igbo peeps takin shii personal, it's jus an ordinary joke..i'm sure if it were to b som ibadan joke, every1 will b laffin, includin d yor..omo joke na joke o..stop takin tins personal..

E wonmi si shan..

1 Like

Re: Photos:when You Ask An Ibo Girl To Send You A Picture Of Her Lying Down by Nobody: 5:22am On Mar 20, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Photos:when You Ask An Ibo Girl To Send You A Picture Of Her Lying Down by Michelle55: 7:17am On Mar 20, 2015
ScaryLolu:

Omo see vexation cheesy
why shouldn't i be mad @Op? that guy just annoyed me with his silly post.
Re: Photos:when You Ask An Ibo Girl To Send You A Picture Of Her Lying Down by Pineapp: 11:37am On Mar 21, 2015
Herzumpther:
Let's see for weekend.

I dey provoke for you sha.

You make me stay house hoping you are coming but you no come and you no call. Not even whasapp msg. undecided
No vex
Jamb do me strong thing
Re: Photos:when You Ask An Ibo Girl To Send You A Picture Of Her Lying Down by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 21, 2015
Pineapp:

No vex
Jamb do me strong thing
Eyah. Sorry bae.
Re: Photos:when You Ask An Ibo Girl To Send You A Picture Of Her Lying Down by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 22, 2015
Michelle55:

why shouldn't i be mad @Op? that guy just annoyed me with his silly post.
Oya slap me .. Mthcheew
Re: Photos:when You Ask An Ibo Girl To Send You A Picture Of Her Lying Down by Nobody: 12:58am On Mar 22, 2015
lyntiffany:
the op is high on ofe nmanu, agwu na akpa ndia , ndi iberibe dika ha adiro adi.
Common sense isn't common ..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What A Lady Did To Her Curvy Mother Working Out, That Got People Talking / Nigeria May Lack Beautiful Girls/ladies If Igbos Goes / 30 Types Of Pvssy In The World... Ladies Get In Here...( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.