Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,794 members, 7,851,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:10 AM

Once A Pastor Sets Eyes On Me, He Must Have Sex With Me – Prostitute Confesses - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Once A Pastor Sets Eyes On Me, He Must Have Sex With Me – Prostitute Confesses (742 Views)

Akwa Ibom Woman Confess Of Having Sex With 10 Dogs / Eyes Test!! :how Many Squares Can You See (pic) / Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Once A Pastor Sets Eyes On Me, He Must Have Sex With Me – Prostitute Confesses by famobaba(m): 4:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
By ESEKIE SAMUEL

“It would be in the middle of my breasts. Immediately you set your eyes on me lustfully, you would follow me and get confused,” those were the confessions of a converted prostitute.

Simply identified as Precious, the young lady who hails from Ghana has made a shocking confession of how she perfected the act of luring pastors and ministers of God to hell. She revealed her evil plans recently after deliverance at the Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCAON).

“Once the pastor sets his eyes on me, within fifteen minutes, he would call me out, pretend to give me a Bible quotation but actually give me his phone number… Whether he’s married or not, he must sleep with me that same day,” she added.

“I was going out with only big men, oftentimes ministers,” she admitted. “I didn’t just go out....

For more gist Link in...>>>http://expressng.com/2015/03/once-a-pastor-sets-eyes-on-me-he-must-sleep-with-me-prostitutes-confesses-photo/

Re: Once A Pastor Sets Eyes On Me, He Must Have Sex With Me – Prostitute Confesses by tnenge(m): 5:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
the church is full of men who sent themselves or lovers of money. that s y many pastors hav no power against cheap temptation.

(1) (Reply)

What Happens To Your Body When You Wear High Heels ... / 12 Most Common Bad Etiquettes / Frank 'fizzy' Onyeachonam: Champagne-loving £1.2m Conman Now Penniless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.