Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,104 members, 7,828,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy (20700 Views)

Do You Have A Dirty Mind? What Do You See In This Pic, Dolphins Or Naked People / To The Mature Men / A Question For The Mature Guys Of This Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by PunkyOh(f): 8:35am On Mar 21, 2015
bamite:
oh well, i guess u luv been blasted, probably u've developed some kind of brain damage from the series of line ups (probably 6 to 7 guys at a go) dat u've bin havin, since u cant kip ur smelly cum drinkin mouth shut, i guess i'l just use u 2 pass time a lil bit b4 throwin ur dirty ass to wer it belongs 'the trash of cus'

Oh looky, IT is still talking! Lol @ you thinking you're a match for me when it comes to a verbal smackdown. You really must be rètarded. Mofo, if I had more time to engage you in a war of words this morning, I'd run circles through you & around you like tumbleweed all over ghost town. Your fùcking head will be ringing. You're not witty enough to keep my attention though, so just follow my suggestion & do the needful, re-re.
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by missvera(f): 8:35am On Mar 21, 2015
I will at least give the child a chance to live, then I would give him or her up for adoption after delivery.
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 21, 2015
bamite:
bros forget oh! Them dr rape prostitutes every day, if 1 person pay money for over night nd im friend cm folow run show by force, wetin dem de call dat 1?
Bros this one no be rape. Na cheating dem dey call am. Just like business na. Next time she go wise.
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 21, 2015
YourMain:

I would. Except rape isn't hereditary.

Ok o

I don't need to give biology lectures today
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by bamite(m): 8:49am On Mar 21, 2015
Viciyus:
Bros this one no be rape. Na cheating dem dey call am. Just like business na. Next time she go wise.
Lol.. Ok na, i hear u
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by sewa36447(m): 8:51am On Mar 21, 2015
Women can lie and pretend,90% of ladies that said they will keep d baby will not.
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by Nicklaus(m): 8:52am On Mar 21, 2015
VickyRotex:
Nothing like unplanned or unwanted pregnancy undecided

Except one is raped, then it becomes unforseen undecided

Il keep any pregnancy
A very sensible and responsible response here lady. I like your thinking

1 Like

Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 21, 2015
Justfollowit:

Ok o

I don't need to give biology lectures today

Wasn't planning on giving one. Lol.
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by bamite(m): 8:57am On Mar 21, 2015
PunkyOh:

Oh looky, IT is still talking! Lol @ you thinking you're a match for me when it comes to a verbal smackdown. You really must be rètarded. Mofo, if I had more time to engage you in a war of words this morning, I'd run circles through you & around you like tumbleweed all over ghost town. Your fùcking head will be ringing. You're not witty enough to keep my attention though, so just follow my suggestion & do the needful, re-re.
Who gives a phuck about ur attention? U best believe it, i'm tryin to kip it as civil with u as much as possible, so u dont wanna go der. Dont want to hurt ur fragile emotions this morninig, like i even give a phuck how u feel. Moving on to more important things, cant waste my tym on scum lyk u no more. And for real, pls jst shut it this time ok?
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 21, 2015
YourMain:

Wasn't planning on giving one. Lol.

I should be the one educating your ignorant mind. Rape is not hereditary but there might a whole negative behaviors your child may end up displaying (from the father's gene) and you start to wonder they despite all the love you showered, what have you done wrong to deserve this injustice?

Two, you were very selfish. If you think everyone would appreciate being born of a rapist. Good luck explain to your child who his dad is and they you chose to keep him because your are Miss goody two shoes. He may it merry not be impressed, why should he be? It would have made no difference to him if you had aborted him.
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by julietchic(f): 9:10am On Mar 21, 2015
Viciyus:
pastor wife?
Pray make them no rape you. If them rape you, you go know say something dey wrong somewhere

u talk like a rapist, one day God will catch u.

1 Like

Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by espn(m): 9:13am On Mar 21, 2015
Simply don't sleep with someone u dnt luv.we all do it..if u v to.. u knw wat to do.
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by PunkyOh(f): 9:15am On Mar 21, 2015
bamite:
Who gives a phuck about ur attention? U best believe it, i'm tryin to kip it as civil with u as much as possible, so u dont wanna go der. Dont want to hurt ur fragile emotions this morninig, like i even give a phuck how u feel. Moving on to more important things, cant waste my tym on scum lyk u no more. And for real, pls jst shut it this time ok?

OMG, IT is either schizophrenic or bipolar cheesy You dont wanna hurt my emotions yet you claim not to give a fùck about how I feel. Which to believe? Tsk tsk tsk.
Boyo, I am also using water pistol comebacks on you too because you're no match for my bazooka cheesy Plus I don't wanna be banned for arguing with a goat. That'd be an insult! Dear lord! Look, take that sawdust that you call a brain & go do something useful, like chasing butterflies or whatever fools like yourself do on a Saturday morning. I got stuff to do,so enough mumu talk.

Sealed & delivered. Done.
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 21, 2015
Justfollowit:

I should be the one educating your ignorant mind. Rape is not hereditary but there might a whole negative behaviors your child may end up displaying (from the father's gene) and you start to wonder they despite all the love you showered, what have you done wrong to deserve this injustice?

Two, you were very selfish. If you think everyone would appreciate being born of a rapist. Good luck explain to your child who his dad is and they you chose to keep him because your are Miss goody two shoes. He may it merry not be impressed, why should he be? It would have made no difference to him if you had aborted him.

If the father wad a thief or murdered someone, what are the chances the child will too. Negative behavor your child would display? Children are children. What do they learn from you. Daddy rapist gene does not exist. He can only influence phenotypes and genotypes. What of all the children adopted or fostered. That's absolutely rubbish. Your behavior depends on the way you are brought up and the influences you have around you.

Looooool Miss Goody Two Shoes. Lol if only you knew. Silly girl. Lol I'm not in contact with this rapist? Obviously I wouldn't tell the child his or her father was a bad man. Its my child. I'll tell him or her that their father is dead. Or I don't know who it is. It would have made no difference if I had killed him. Because of my own weakness. That's what I would consider selfish.
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 21, 2015
julietchic:

u talk like a rapist, one day God will catch u.
and you know how rapist dey talk undecidedsmh
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by VickyRotex(f): 9:39am On Mar 21, 2015
Nicklaus:
A very sensible and responsible response here lady. I like your thinking

smiley Merci

1 Like

Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by Mekzmoney(m): 9:44am On Mar 21, 2015
Nothing like unwanted pregnancy. No one is created by accident. No matter how your birth came about, even if it was a mistake in human terms,(either by rape or pregnancy before marriage) it was not a surprise to God. He had planned for it long before you were born. Not only did he know you were going to be born but he also knew where you would be born, how you would be born and even how long you would live. Your life was perfectly planned and brought to perfect execution. He did all of this to fulfill His purposes. So Op don't use that word "unwanted" because God has a purpose for that baby.
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by bamite(m): 9:46am On Mar 21, 2015
PunkyOh:

OMG, IT is either schizophrenic or bipolar cheesy You dont wanna hurt my emotions yet you claim not to give a fùck about how I feel. Which to believe? Tsk tsk tsk.
Boyo, I am also using water pistol comebacks on you too because you're no match for my bazooka cheesy Plus I don't wanna be banned for arguing with a goat. That'd be an insult! Dear lord! Look, take that sawdust that you call a brain & go do something useful, like chasing butterflies or whatever fools like yourself do on a Saturday morning. I got stuff to do,so enough mumu talk.

Sealed & delivered. Done.
i dont like sounding like a sexist but i gotta say people like you make we men not to take females seriously, the way u sound is simply appalling, ur reasoning is so shallow and wack. Just stick to fvcking and never deviate from wat u've been born to do. Aint going to reply u any more, i've done enuf falling of hand by exchanging words with a skanky bi. Tch lyk u, Dont quote me again b4 i personally track u down
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by giftee1: 9:56am On Mar 21, 2015
I will keep the pregnancy! not 4 anytin but for the future of the baby
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by crackhouse(m): 10:07am On Mar 21, 2015
tammmy:
Even though its called unwanted because we might not be physically and mentally ready for it, as for me i would keep it anyway......
...............What would you do?
ok let's wait until u enter the problem and we will see how u will deal with it.
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by faradexs09(m): 10:28am On Mar 21, 2015
Babies are cute ,I love em, while chilling on dt, if an unwanted pregnancy iz had in an unwanted circumstance, abortion is d way...
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by NetworkProblem: 10:55am On Mar 21, 2015
what if you were raped at 12 years old and just in jss 1 class? you will decide to carry the baby then? we can go on and on or you can just admit reallity and truth for once and lets end this unneccesary argument.
YourMain:

And I think its time to pick up a biology book. Rape isn't a gene? Its not hereditary. The only thing Is the child might look like his or her father. Rape isn't something you inherit. Its how you were raised and how your moral works. The rapist isn't in the child's life. I've no excuse to kill that child.

Money is a physical material thing. You can hardly compare money to rape. My dad is really good at maths. I'm absolutely rubbish.
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 21, 2015
NetworkProblem:
what if you were raped at 12 years old and just in jss 1 class? you will decide to carry the baby then? we can go on and on or you can just admit reallity and truth for once and lets end this unneccesary argument.

I've no idea what jss 1 class is. Yes I would. I have a million and one supporters in my family that'll have my back no matter what. And I am sure that that child will become the greatest it can potentially be.

I'm not arguing. That is the reality that I face.
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by NetworkProblem: 11:21am On Mar 21, 2015
hmmm. why do i have this feeling you are tue type of lady that fantasizes a lot? ok .. fine.. when your daughter of11 yrs old comes back witha pregnancy by an armed robber you can buckle up to be a gmama and end your childs future there and then.. good for you if she lives to be the same child with her mates
YourMain:

I've no idea what jss 1 class is. Yes I would. I have a million and one supporters in my family that'll have my back no matter what. And I am sure that that child will become the greatest it can potentially be.

I'm not arguing. That is the reality that I face.
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 21, 2015
NetworkProblem:
hmmm. why do i have this feeling you are tue type of lady that fantasizes a lot? ok .. fine.. when your daughter of11 yrs old comes back witha pregnancy by an armed robber you can buckle up to be a gmama and end your childs future there and then.. good for you if she lives to be the same child with her mates

Lol. Aborting the child will fix her life. She will end up hating me. Its disgusting. They suck up the child and throw it in the bin.

She will have the child and I'll either raise it as my own. Or I'll make sure the child goes into an open adoption.

Lol fantasies a lot.
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by NetworkProblem: 11:58am On Mar 21, 2015
easier said than done.. "suck out the child.. "" what if she doesnt even surviv the rape ? wasnt the rape also dangerous..? or disgusting? how many men will take turns and rape you? mixture of different sperms..? sounds disgusting to you? or confusing? well you can keep on fantasizing.. i am for real babes
YourMain:

Lol. Aborting the child will fix her life. She will end up hating me. Its disgusting. They suck up the child and throw it in the bin.

She will have the child and I'll either raise it as my own. Or I'll make sure the child goes into an open adoption.

Lol fantasies a lot.
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
NetworkProblem:
easier said than done.. "suck out the child.. "" what if she doesnt even surviv the rape ? wasnt the rape also dangerous..? or disgusting? how many men will take turns and rape you? mixture of different sperms..? sounds disgusting to you? or confusing? well you can keep on fantasizing.. i am for real babes

If she doesn't survive then there's no baby anyways.

I'm just saying, if I got pregnant, I'd keep my baby. No matter how traumatic the circumstance. The woman that got raped for over 10 years kept her child. I Dont see why I shouldn't. I think it'd make me happier. Something for me to focus on.

Good for you.
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by NetworkProblem: 12:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
anything that makes you sleep well......
YourMain:

If she doesn't survive then there's no baby anyways.

I'm just saying, if I got pregnant, I'd keep my baby. No matter how traumatic the circumstance. The woman that got raped for over 10 years kept her child. I Dont see why I shouldn't. I think it'd make me happier. Something for me to focus on.

Good for you.

1 Like

Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by PunkyOh(f): 1:19pm On Mar 21, 2015
bamite:
i dont like sounding like a sexist but i gotta say people like you make we men not to take females seriously, the way u sound is simply appalling, ur reasoning is so shallow and wack. Just stick to fvcking and never deviate from wat u've been born to do. Aint going to reply u any more, i've done enuf falling of hand by exchanging words with a skanky bi. Tch lyk u, Dont quote me again b4 i personally track u down

It's hilarious how you people start with the insults but when someone throws them back at you, then they are the big bad wolf. What did you think, nigga? Thought I was gonna let you insult me & let you run Scott free? You picked the wrong one, son.I fear noone except the man upstairs, so bring your worst. I can take it!!! LMFAO @ the nerve of you threatening me when it is you that started the whole thing. What a pùssy!

Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by Blackeard(m): 1:57pm On Mar 21, 2015
MuhdG:

A rapist checks for the greenlight.
If a woman dresses decently, knows her footstep well, than probability that she would get raped is very small compared to a woman who dresses any how, revealing a lot of "skin". In that scenario the rapist becomes motivated to explore the whole "skin".

Its just like a thief or robber. If u r reach and u secure your house/property properly with watch dogs, sophisticated security guards do you think the theif/robber will think of coming near ur house or property??

Now let another rich man leave his house nd property unsecured and see whether the thief/robber won't come and "rape" his properties!
this is a very silly notion. A very very stvpid one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by bamite(m): 3:09pm On Mar 21, 2015
PunkyOh:

It's hilarious how you people start with the insults but when someone throws them back at you, then they are the big bad wolf. What did you think, nigga? Thought I was gonna let you insult me & let you run Scott free? You picked the wrong one, son.I fear noone except the man upstairs, so bring your worst. I can take it!!! LMFAO @ the nerve of you threatening me when it is you that started the whole thing. What a pùssy!

you this gal or tin.. Y do u stil want 2 drag me into this lil verbal fight that i've been smacking you around al day? Dont you get tired of being verbaly molested.. Hmm? Get a life hoe!
Re: For The Mature Mind. What Would You Do With An Unwanted Pregnancy by LaRoyalHighness(f): 9:53pm On Mar 21, 2015
I am happily married. But Why the dumb question?[email][/email]dfe
bamite:
are u married? Or two two kids for diff fathers? Pls expantiate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Nairaland Crush! / What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? / Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.