Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring (20556 Views)

My Boyfriend Is Boring: Am I Crazy For Wanting To Dump Him? / My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! / Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by bukatyne(f): 6:55pm On Apr 04, 2020
Good evening my people, how quarantine? sad

This thread is primarily for young ladies in their late teens to early twenties who are in serious relationships.

Disclaimer:
1. This thread is suited for ladies who want to date/sleep with as little men as possible before marriage. If you are in a relationship for a 'good' or 'fun' time, you don't need this thread as you will naturally gravitate towards men/boys who can provide the 'excitement.'

2. This thread is not claiming that serious minded guys/men are not 'exciting.' They can and do provide excitement in their own way.

3. I am a firm believer of young girls finding a young husband material as quickly as possible. I call it investing your youth in a husband material. I am not a fan of huge age gaps; I rather the young catch the young. cool. Bar exceptions, I not think building a career and a relationship/marriage cannot go hand in hand.

To the thread proper:

I see a number of young ladies call a serious young man 'boring' because he is not into the fast life. He is more grounded, focused on things that betters the future of you too such as education, mental capacity, emotional development etc. He is that guy that would invite you for a career fair or marriage seminar. He doesn't care about the 'get together' happening in the house of the Yahoo guy that just hammered nor is he interested in clubbing everyday.

He is not seeking for a girl he just wants to sleep with; he has seen you as a wife material he wants to groom to be the best version of yourself. He is the guy that would rather help you with your coursework.

He is seen as boring because he is principled and expects same from you. He is not going to give you drama and would not expect drama from you either. Cheating, collecting contacts from guys, double-dating, hanging out with questionable friends, claiming bestie with guys etc. He expects loyalty and faithfulness. He is not a 'I am just passing or marking my own' guy so he needs you really invested in the relationship. This characteristic of principle is sometimes mistaken for 'strictness' or 'rigidity.'

He would most likely not be the fun seeking type. This doesn't mean you both cannot create the type of entertainment suited to you. He might suggest going for a book fair or GT Bank Food Fair over visiting the new club opening. If you want to dance, get music and dance together. His priorities would also be different; he would pick an future enhancing activity over fluff if he has to choose.

And nope, he is not going to accept the version of yourself you bring to the table just like that. He will encourage and require you to finetune it. He might point out some stuffs about you he doesn't like; your dressing, makeup, hair do, carriage, attitude to classes, interests,friends etc. He is not the anything goes guy because he is invested in your future and naturally wants to protect his interests.

He would be protective of you so don't be surprised if he doesn't want you mixing with a particular crowd or wearing certain clothes or conducting yourself in a certain way. He is not trying to stifle you or keep you from enjoying life; he just wants his woman to be the best version of herself for him.

Hmmmmmmm, sex; he might have enough self-control to abstain, he might not. If it happens, the sex is going to be with care. Even if he wants to be a ruff rider, it would still be with the consciousness that this is my baby till the end. The way you use aso ebi for one time is different from the way you use lace kept at the bottom of the box.

Jara:

Any man who is fine with everything you do or doesn't have a contrary opinion is either with you for the short term therefore not willing to invest in you OR pretending and waiting till after marriage to show his true colours.

Hence the popular 'men change in marriage'.

I hope this would be very useful to a baby girl about to 'end' that relationship because the bobo is boring or 'not a happening guy.'

121 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by Romanoff(f): 7:14pm On Apr 04, 2020
I was okay with all you said until I saw the male bestie part and then, some of your comments made it look like a woman can't have a life just cause she's hoping to get married.

A woman can have a male bestie and it will be a pure friendship. Any man who can't handle a woman who has a male beat friend should just leave her alone and go for one who doesn't.

Why should a woman throw her friendship away because of relationship that might end tomorrow.

Instead of controlling the crowd she moves with, why not look around for a woman who flows with your kind of crowd?

This kind of thinking makes it looks like a man should change a woman to suit him.

How about you look for woman that suits you in the first place?

The happening guy verse boring guy part. See ehn, every woman has what she wants in a man. Some like the happening guys and some just want a quiet life.

I've seen these fast life girls marry a boring guy and still want to club why husband is home. I know one sef that left her baby at home while her husband travelled so she could go clubbing.

Just have the right qualities you want in a partner and date with a purpose. My two cents.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by MARX77(m): 7:18pm On Apr 04, 2020
You're loved Lady...God bless your partner

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by drealcivilceno(m): 7:18pm On Apr 04, 2020
A woman chooses to be with a man.

My 1000Naira

2 Likes

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by bukatyne(f): 7:25pm On Apr 04, 2020
Romanoff:

1. I was okay with all you said until I saw the male bestie part and then, some of your comments made it look like a woman can't have a life just cause she's hoping to get married.

2. A woman can have a male bestie and it will be a pure friendship. Any man who can't handle a woman who has a male beat friend should just leave her alone and go for one who doesn't.

3. Why should a woman throw her friendship away because of relationship that might end tomorrow.

4. Instead of controlling the crowd she moves with, why not look around for a woman who flows with your kind of crowd?

5. This kind of thinking makes it looks like a man should change a woman to suit him.

6. How about you look for woman that suits you in the first place?

1. Thank you, I do not buy into the deception of opposite sex 'besties'. Can you define what having a life means?

2. Let's talk: what is the use of a male bestie for a lady who has a boyfriend? What is the place of the boyfriend? What is the place of the bestie?

3. We can flip it to 'why should she end a relationship for friendship that can end tomorrow?' Remember in my disclaimer, I am not talking of casual relationships.

4. What if your woman suddenly finds herself in a new crowd because she moved to a new environment or picked a new elective?

5. & 6. Until humans start moulding their spouses, there will always be something you don't like when you move closer or something they develop you have to nip in the bud. I call it a perfect template that needs tweaking once in a while.

Hope you found the tread useful.

Modified:

I see you updated your post.

The point of the thread is to enlighten younger girls to understand what boring is not.

I hear and see it all the time and when I ask why, they begin to list qualities that should make a guy a hot catch.

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by bukatyne(f): 7:26pm On Apr 04, 2020
MARX77:
You're loved Lady...God bless your partner

Thanks, amen.

1 Like

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by bukatyne(f): 7:28pm On Apr 04, 2020
drealcivilceno:
A woman chooses to be with a man.

My 1000Naira

True.

How does this tie into the OP?
Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by Romanoff(f): 7:34pm On Apr 04, 2020
bukatyne:

1. Thank you, I do not buy into the deception of opposite sex 'besties'. Can you define what having a life means?

2. Let's talk: what is the use of a male bestie for a lady who has a boyfriend? What is the place of the boyfriend? What is the place of the bestie?

3. We can flip it to 'why should she end a relationship for friendship that can end tomorrow?' Remember in my disclaimer, I am not talking of casual relationships.

4. What if your woman suddenly finds herself in a new crowd because she moved to a new environment or picked a new elective?

5. & 6. Until humans start moulding their spouses, there will always be something you don't like when you move closer or something they develop you have to nip in the bud. I call it a perfect template that needs tweaking once in a while.

Are you saying that every man that is friends with a woman is going to sleep with her? I've had male friends that I could talk to about my relationship to get a man's perspective on things. I have male friends who are my movie friends or male friends who are my friends from school, mostly post graduate school. I have male friends from church who are even married and they help me pray and grow, especially now that my wedding is coming up.

A friendship can't just end tomorrow, you know this too. I'm sure you still have friends from your primary and secondary schools. Why haven't they ended?

A wise woman selects her crowd. If you have to keep pushing her to make better choices about the crowd she moves with, it's either she's not ready for where you're going, so look for another woman or that kind of crowd is exactly what she likes.

Choose someone who shares the same values as you do. Only God is the potter that can mould man. I've Seen people who try to "mould" their spouses into who they are not regret it terribly.

Pick someone whose values aligns with yours and who you can live with bases on their character or flaws, not based on how you would like them to be.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by bukatyne(f): 7:37pm On Apr 04, 2020
Romanoff:

Are you saying that every man that is friends with a woman is going to sleep with her? I've had male friends that I could talk to about my relationship to get a man's perspective on things. I have male friends who are my movie friends or male friends who are my friends from school, mostly post graduate school. I have male friends from church who are even married and they help me pray and grow, especially now that my wedding is coming up.

A friendship can't just end tomorrow, you know this too. I'm sure you still have friends from your primary and secondary schools. Why haven't they ended?

A wise woman selects her crowd. If you have to keep pushing her to make better choices about the crowd she moves with, it's either she's not ready for where you're going, so look for another woman or that kind of crowd is exactly what she likes.

Choose someone who shares the same values as you do. Only God is the potter that can mould man. I've Seen people who try to "mould" their spouses into who they are not regret it terribly.

Pick someone whose values aligns with yours and who you can live with bases on their character or flaws, not based on how you would like them to be.

There is a difference between male friends or buddies and male besties. The post talked of male besties.

And I tell you that even after you pick someone with same values (the template) you will still tweak once in a while. Humans change, nobody is static.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by drealcivilceno(m): 7:37pm On Apr 04, 2020
bukatyne:

True.

How does this tie into the OP?

Please, quickly modify your question.

Whether the Girl get sense or she doesn't, what she want stands. There is hope for a man to even change.
A woman, HAA... Na data you just waste.

Well I have a babe like the OP, believes in fidelity, status prosperity, but she no wan settle down. Well I no dey in a hurry sef. Still enjoying my life Sha.

2 Likes

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by Romanoff(f): 7:38pm On Apr 04, 2020
bukatyne:

Modified:

I see you updated your post.

The point of the thread is to enlighten younger girls to understand what boring is not.

I hear and see it all the time and when I ask why, they begin to list qualities that should make a guy a hot catch.

Maybe you should have started with what they mean by saying certain guys are boring.

It is quite possible that some of the reasons might be juvenile but the need of women change in stages and with time.

2 Likes

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by bukatyne(f): 7:40pm On Apr 04, 2020
drealcivilceno:

1. Please, quickly modify your question.

2. Whether the Girl get sense or she doesn't, what she want stands. There is hope for a man to even change.
A woman, HAA... Na data you just waste.

3. Well I have a babe like the OP, believes in fidelity, status prosperity, but she no wan settle down. Well I no dey in a hurry sef. Still enjoying my life Sha.

1. Why?

2. This thread as I said is for younger girls to direct and guide them.

3. Goodluck to you both.

10 Likes

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by Romanoff(f): 7:40pm On Apr 04, 2020
bukatyne:

There is a difference between male friends or buddies and male besties. The post talked of male besties.

And I tell you that even after you pick someone with same values (the template) you will still tweak once in a while. Humans change, nobody is static.

So why can't any of the guys I spoke of be besties?

I've got two male besties and two female besties. They are also engaged to be married and our friendship is pure.

So the woman also gets to "tweak" the man like she's calibrating medications?

2 Likes

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by drealcivilceno(m): 7:45pm On Apr 04, 2020
bukatyne:

1. Why?

2. This thread as I said is for younger girls to direct and guide them.

3. Goodluck to you both.

kiss
Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by bukatyne(f): 7:45pm On Apr 04, 2020
Romanoff:

1. Maybe you should have started with what they mean by saying certain guys are boring.

2. It is quite possible that some of the reasons might be juvenile but the need of women change in stages and with time.

1. The OP clearly states some characteristics younger girls might misconstrue to be 'boring.'

2. This thread is to avoid the juvenile stage (if possible).

18 Likes

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by Romanoff(f): 7:50pm On Apr 04, 2020
bukatyne:

1. The OP clearly states some characteristics younger girls might misconstrue to be 'boring.'

2. This thread is to avoid the juvenile stage (if possible).

Trust me, the ladies that fall into this category probably won't open the post and if they do, e go enter one ear comot for the other one.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by flokii: 7:51pm On Apr 04, 2020
Well, from things we see and hear nowadays.. most ladies marry for the wrong reasons to the wrong people and end up having loveless marriages.

Then all of a sudden they remember that good guy they friend zoned and start looking for fun and intimacy with them after several years. This is 2020 for God sake, that rubbish has to stop.

@OP preach!. hope they listen

30 Likes

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by bukatyne(f): 7:52pm On Apr 04, 2020
Romanoff:

So why can't any of the guys I spoke of be besties?

I've got two male besties and two female besties. They are also engaged to be married and our friendship is pure.

So the woman also gets to "tweak" the man like she's calibrating medications?

Maybe our definitions of 'friendship' is different.

Like LordKO says often, friendliness is different from a friend.

Yes, every woman tweaks her man.

Tweaking people is not a bad thing undecided, It is when you complain your guy calls you once a week and he changes to three times; he says he doesn't like fresh Titus and you start to fry it; he says he doesn't like you fixing 30in weave and you reduce it to 18; you don't short sleeve native and he starts to sew them long sleeve.

It is any change you accommodate or carry out to please your partner.

Your principles or template or cake is constant; you change the icing on it.

31 Likes

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by bukatyne(f): 7:54pm On Apr 04, 2020
Romanoff:

Trust me, the ladies that fall into this category probably won't open the post and if they do, e go enter one ear comot for the other one.

Hopefully, all will not leave the second ear cheesy grin

19 Likes

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by Romanoff(f): 7:56pm On Apr 04, 2020
bukatyne:

Maybe our definitions of 'friendship' is different.

Like LordK.O says often, friendliness is different from a friend.

Yes, every woman tweaks her man.

Tweaking people is not a bad thing undecided, It is when you complain your guy calls you once a week and he changes to three times; he says he doesn't like fresh Titus and you start to fry it; he says he doesn't like you fixing 30in weave and you reduce it to 18; you don't short sleeve native and he starts to sew them long sleeve.

It is any change you accommodate or carry out to please your partner.

Your principles or template or cake is constant; you change the icing on it.

There are minor things that can be tweaked in the name of love and compromise, I get it. But there are some traits in people that if you force to change, you've turned them into what they'll never be happy with.

To avoid all these "I'll change her, I'll change him", go for someone who shares the same values as you. Amos 3:3 talk am say "Can two walk together unless they agree"?.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by Romanoff(f): 7:56pm On Apr 04, 2020
bukatyne:

Hopefully, all will not leave the second ear cheesy grin

That your hope fit far o.
Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by bukatyne(f): 7:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
flokii:
Well, from things we see and hear nowadays.. most ladies marry for the wrong reasons to the wrong people and end up having loveless marriages.

Then all of a sudden they remember that good guy they friend zoned and start looking for fun and intimacy with them after several years. This is 2020 for God sake, that rubbish has to stop.

@OP preach!. hope they listen

@Bold:
Which is my end goal anyways.

I hope they listen/read.

1 Like

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by Biglittlelois(f): 7:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
Romanoff kiss

4 Likes

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by bukatyne(f): 8:00pm On Apr 04, 2020
Romanoff:

There are minor things that can be tweaked in the name of love and compromise, I get it. But there are some traits in people that if you force to change, you've turned them into what they'll never be happy with.

To avoid all these "I'll change her, I'll change him", go for someone who shares the same values as you. Amos 3:3 talk am say "Can two walk together unless they agree"?.

I have never advocated changes in the 'template'.

Like Amos 3:3 says, they must agree first.

5 Likes

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by Ephraimryder(m): 8:48pm On Apr 04, 2020
Alexaonfleek
Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by Dyonne: 12:25am On Apr 05, 2020
Romanoff:
I was okay with all you said until I saw the male bestie part and then, some of your comments made it look like a woman can't have a life just cause she's hoping to get married.

A woman can have a male bestie and it will be a pure friendship. Any man who can't handle a woman who has a male beat friend should just leave her alone and go for one who doesn't.

Why should a woman throw her friendship away because of relationship that might end tomorrow.

Instead of controlling the crowd she moves with, why not look around for a woman who flows with your kind of crowd?

This kind of thinking makes it looks like a man should change a woman to suit him.

How about you look for woman that suits you in the first place?

It's not necessarily because the guy doesnt trust the woman, sometimes its because he doesnt trust the male bestie.

Many of those people you call besties are just waiting for an opportunity. #tradesecret grin

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 05, 2020
It all boils down to compatibility

4 Likes

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by Nobody: 12:37am On Apr 05, 2020
Too long
Can't read all of em undecided
Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by Acidosis(m): 1:21am On Apr 05, 2020
Romanoff:

Are you saying that every man that is friends with a woman is going to sleep with her?

I've had male friends that I could talk to about my relationship to get a man's perspective on things. I have male friends who are my movie friends or male friends who are my friends from school, mostly post graduate school. I have male friends from church who are even married and they help me pray and grow, especially now that my wedding is coming up.

Yes, when you open your legs for him. That male bestie will sleep with you when the opportunity arises. So think again, is he really a BESTie? A man that will take advantage of you when the opportunity arise?

36 Likes

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by Sixfeetbelle: 2:53am On Apr 05, 2020
Correct me if I'm wrong but what I understood from your post is that you are encouraging ladies to get together with a guy who doesn't fly in the same social circle as them.

I have to object. Compatibility is the deal for me in marriage bound relationships. If I'm a social butterfly, a disciplined rigid person can't expect me to suddenly/gradually tone down my outgoing self to match his introversion, likewise, vice versa. If he even insists through trying to 'tweak me' he'll be cutting off something about me that I won't realise is missing now until in near future. By then I'd feel so disadvantaged reconciliation with him would be impossible.

I believe that we should be with who matches our level of free-spirit than with someone we will have to lower or build up ours to match theirs. If I do, in years from now, I'd miss the old me and hubby would be back to his old him and discord would arise.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by Nobody: 3:11am On Apr 05, 2020
bukatyne:
Good evening my people, how quarantine? sad

This thread is primarily for young ladies in their late teens to early twenties who are in serious relationships.

Disclaimer:
1. This thread is suited for ladies who want to date/sleep with as little men as possible before marriage. If you are in a relationship for a 'good' or 'fun' time, you don't need this thread as you will naturally gravitate towards men/boys who can provide the 'excitement.'

2. This thread is not claiming that serious minded guys/men are not 'exciting.' They can and do provide excitement in their own way.

3. I am a firm believer of young girls finding a young husband material as quickly as possible. I call it investing your youth in a husband material. I am not a fan of huge age gaps; I rather the young catch the young. cool. Bar exceptions, I not think building a career and a relationship/marriage cannot go hand in hand.

To the thread proper:

I see a number of young ladies call a serious young man 'boring' because he is not into the fast life. He is more grounded, focused on things that betters the future of you too such as education, mental capacity, emotional development etc. He is that guy that would invite you for a career fair or marriage seminar. He doesn't care about the 'get together' happening in the house of the Yahoo guy that just hammered nor is he interested in clubbing everyday.

He is not seeking for a girl he just wants to sleep with; he has seen you as a wife material he wants to groom to be the best version of yourself. He is the guy that would rather help you with your coursework.

He is seen as boring because he is principled and expects same from you. He is not going to give you drama and would not expect drama from you either. Cheating, collecting contacts from guys, double-dating, hanging out with questionable friends, claiming bestie with guys etc. He expects loyalty and faithfulness. He is not a 'I am just passing or marking my own' guy so he needs you really invested in the relationship. This characteristic of principle is sometimes mistaken for 'strictness' or 'rigidity.'

He would most likely not be the fun seeking type. This doesn't mean you both cannot create the type of entertainment suited to you. He might suggest going for a book fair or GT Bank Food Fair over visiting the new club opening. If you want to dance, get music and dance together. His priorities would also be different; he would pick an future enhancing activity over fluff if he has to choose.

And nope, he is not going to accept the version of yourself you bring to the table just like that. He will encourage and require you to finetune it. He might point out some stuffs about you he doesn't like; your dressing, makeup, hair do, carriage, attitude to classes, interests,friends etc. He is not the anything goes guy because he is invested in your future and naturally wants to protect his interests.

He would be protective of you so don't be surprised if he doesn't want you mixing with a particular crowd or wearing certain clothes or conducting yourself in a certain way. He is not trying to stifle you or keep you from enjoying life; he just wants his woman to be the best version of herself for him.

Hmmmmmmm, sex; he might have enough self-control to abstain, he might not. If it happens, the sex is going to be with care. Even if he wants to be a ruff rider, it would still be with the consciousness that this is my baby till the end. The way you use aso ebi for one time is different from the way you use lace kept at the bottom of the box.

Jara:

Any man who is fine with everything you do or doesn't have a contrary opinion is either with you for the short term therefore not willing to invest in you OR pretending and waiting till after marriage to show his true colours.

Hence the popular 'men change in marriage'.

I hope this would be very useful to a baby girl about to 'end' that relationship because the bobo is boring or 'not a happening guy.'

To certain extent, I agree with you but also disagree on some point.

Like the moniker immediately above my comment stated Compatibility is key.

If you don't socialize excessively and your date does, you're seconds away from distater.

If you don't like or desist parties, clubbing, drinking alcohol or smoking and you date someone that does, you're a step away from distater.

Habit is one of the most difficult thing in life to break.

Personality is also key. Some people believe in NOW and others believe in building the FUTURE.

The NOW person, want to have fun, want everything to happen now because he/she believes he/she mightn't be here to witness tomorrow. He/She isn't interested in building anything for the future and if he/she ends up dating someone who believe in building the FUTURE, problem will arise with FINANCE, SPENDING & WAY OF LIFE.

To be sincere, most of the people dating today, don't know or understand their self enough before they start accommodating other in their life.

A person that doesn't really understand himself or herself can't understand others. If you don't know what you want, how do you get it.

You can't change people except they personally opt to change.

A major mistake we guys usually make is believing you can change a lady.

You can't command or get the respect of a lady you don't understand or trying to change when she isn't ready for the change.

A guy that doesn't like party or drink alcohol can't successfully date a babe who love to party and drink lots of alcohol.

Such a girl already had an habit which is hard to break, except she is truly ready to change many things like peer groups, friends, environment etc she mightn't be able to successfully stop drinking alcohol or attending parties.

Allow like minds find and date themselves instead of advising people to stop being themselves because of a man or woman.

When you stop being yourself because you're dating someone, you are actually pretending/faking it in the relationship.

You can't keep pretending because everyone have a breaking point where they will eventually burn out and their real self start manifesting without them even knowing.

Be Yourself, Do You, Be Real in your relationship if you want it to last.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring by zexy2030(m): 4:43am On Apr 05, 2020
Romanoff:

But this Romanoff sounds religious sha...well I understand ur points, when u r married its advisable to do away with d male besties, men can be animals a times as women walk around with fish brains and ever dynamic feelings.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Calls Out Lady For Failing To Visit Him After Booking A Flight (Video) / Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive / 10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.