Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,148 members, 7,835,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Attributes Guys Possess That Turn Ladies Off - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attributes Guys Possess That Turn Ladies Off (1970 Views)

8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off / Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attributes Guys Possess That Turn Ladies Off by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
Apart from money, there are certain attributes ladies want to spot in a guy and these attributes will make it easy for guys to get any lady irrespective of her class.

Also there are some attributes that turn ladies off no matter how convincing a guy may be.

Some of these attributes are;

1. Body odour: Guys tend to sweat more because we are more hairy and muscular than ladies. So we need to take care of our body like taking bath twice a day, use appropriate body spray/perfumes, use of mouth wash, etc. No matter how handsome or rich you may be, if your mouth ooze odour or have strong body odour, the lady will turn down your proposal.

2. Confidence level: Ladies love when a guy is confident and bold. Have you ever take note of top military men's wife? Have you ever watch pastor's wife? These set of men are good catch for these pretty women because of their confidence level. Confidence start from the way you talk, your eloquence, how you handle situation, etc? Ladies love men, not boys. Telling a lady how you feel will not make you die. The worst answer you can get is NO.

Sending a friend to do the bidding proposal for you is childish and senseless. A lady you cannot woo, you can't be her husband

3. Attitude: If you are the type of guy that nags, get angry fast, proud and other unpleasing attitudes, Ladies will be distant from you. Also, If you are too nice, always love to please all the time, she sees you as a weakling. So there should be strike of balance in attitude display.

4. Dress code: Some guys dress shamefully hoping the big gurl they have crush on will like their dress sense. At age 35, some guys still sag. In terms of appearance, they copy inmates abroad whereby they plait mustache, do ridiculous hairstyles, look dangerous like bandits. For a responsible lady, this is a turn off.

5. Laziness: To be financial stable, you need to be hardworking. Being broke doesn't mean you are lazy but when there are opportunities around and you sit there watching as if you are handicap shows you are lazy. Ladies want to date/marry a guy who is rich or someone who is upcoming but hardworking, have prospect and ambitious.

6. Gossip: Ladies are the major culprit of this act but some guys gossip too and trust me theirs can be more devastating than ladies. The moment they discover you have that attribute in you, they loose interest.

7. Talking too much: Ladies love when a guy listen more than talking. In a situation where they talk little and you want to do all the talking, they can dump you. I am not saying guys need to be quiet. However ladies love guys with good sense of humor and so it is good to talk but make it brief and fun while you listen more to her in a conversation.
Re: Attributes Guys Possess That Turn Ladies Off by Sharksblow(m): 5:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
Re: Attributes Guys Possess That Turn Ladies Off by cozy7(m): 5:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
Number 8.... Low sense of humour. Some guys think it's all abt buying n filling up d table with food n drinks. They keep silent like they are mourning their loss. Ladies prefer guys who are entertaining with words.....as they keep permanent smiles on their face.

Number 9......... Ladies hate infidelity. Even in cases where she is unfaithful, d guy should try to keep her alone. If only a guy could stay with one lady, then even d unfaithful ones become faithful.

1 Like

Re: Attributes Guys Possess That Turn Ladies Off by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
Cut the crap shut dude, money na the deal...
Re: Attributes Guys Possess That Turn Ladies Off by LewisO: 5:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
10. Being or acting like a "playa". while this may seem to impress ur homies/boys, it doesn't do anything but turn a girl off. a smart girl can spot one in the first few mins of a convo or even watching him in action.

11. A guy who plays the dating "gameS". we all know them. the wait so many days b4 calling, the acting unavailable- so busy man, the nonchalant way they act when they first see u as if its no big deal...ur b treated as just another one in his gallery of girls...ETC

12. Bragging, acting like someone else when others r around then the one he is with u.

Those things really turns matured ladies off, i don't know about teenage girl with their iQ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attributes Guys Possess That Turn Ladies Off by LewisO: 5:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
Bluestarry:
Guys like u are the ones who corrupt ladies minds for money. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Attributes Guys Possess That Turn Ladies Off by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
cozy7:
Number 8.... Low sense of humour. Some guys think it's all abt buying n filling up d table with food n drinks. They keep silent like they are mourning their loss. Ladies prefer guys who are entertaining with words.....as they keep permanent smiles on their face.

Number 9......... Ladies hate infidelity. Even in cases where she is unfaithful, d guy should try to keep her alone. If only a guy could stay with one lady, then even d unfaithful ones become faithful.

Excellent point bro.
Re: Attributes Guys Possess That Turn Ladies Off by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
Bluestarry:

You have completely miss it young man. I hope u are not her current MAGA
Re: Attributes Guys Possess That Turn Ladies Off by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
LewisO:

Guys like u are the ones who corrupt ladies minds for money. undecided

Don't mind him

2 Likes

Re: Attributes Guys Possess That Turn Ladies Off by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
wristwatch:

You have completely miss it young man. I hope u are not her current MAGA
lol, na me the maga girls...
Re: Attributes Guys Possess That Turn Ladies Off by ronald4lif(m): 6:00pm On Mar 19, 2015
All are spot on, and right on the money.
Re: Attributes Guys Possess That Turn Ladies Off by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 19, 2015
ronald4lif:
All are spot on, and right on the money.

Yeah. It seals d deal.

Ur face just scarce nowdays, y nau? Long time
Re: Attributes Guys Possess That Turn Ladies Off by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
Bluestarry:
lol, na me the maga girls...

Lol I no understand u oo
Re: Attributes Guys Possess That Turn Ladies Off by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
wristwatch:

Lol I no understand u oo
a glance at your wrist watch, you will understand grin
Re: Attributes Guys Possess That Turn Ladies Off by ronald4lif(m): 6:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
wristwatch:

Yeah. It seals d deal.

Ur face just scarce nowdays, y nau? Long time

Bro, I dey kampe. I'm here everyday, mainly at nights or at short intervals in the noon. There are loads of bills to pay...you no the rest.

The 3rd poster got me laughing sha grin
Re: Attributes Guys Possess That Turn Ladies Off by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
ronald4lif:

Bro, I dey kampe. I'm here everyday, mainly at nights or at short intervals in the noon. There are loads of bills to pay...you no the rest.

The 3rd poster got me laughing sha grin

Heya. I understand. Dats d life of a man. When we make now, babes whey person know no before go showcase

Lol no mind am.
Re: Attributes Guys Possess That Turn Ladies Off by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
[quote author=Bluestarry post=31790227]a glance at your wrist watch, you will understand grin[/quoto

Okay I checked but I still don't understand cheesy. Which kind human being u be sef?
Re: Attributes Guys Possess That Turn Ladies Off by ronald4lif(m): 6:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
wristwatch:

Heya. I understand. Dats d life of a man. When we make now, babes whey person know no before go showcase

Lol no mind am.

Who no like better thing grin. Mesef too like money and comfort, I will hardly fault anyone who likes same.

How far na
Re: Attributes Guys Possess That Turn Ladies Off by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
ronald4lif:

Who no like better thing grin. Mesef too like money and comfort, I will hardly fault anyone who likes same.

How far na

Notin much. Just hoping on God 4 d next level. Hustling tins.

Which side u dey 4 UK?
Re: Attributes Guys Possess That Turn Ladies Off by ronald4lif(m): 6:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
wristwatch:

Notin much. Just hoping on God 4 d next level. Hustling tins.

Which side u dey 4 UK?

London, southeast.

God go bless our hustle bro
Re: Attributes Guys Possess That Turn Ladies Off by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
ronald4lif:

London, southeast.

God go bless our hustle bro

Amen oo.

Mehn I piry una ova there but e beta pass naija. But tax 2 much there.
Re: Attributes Guys Possess That Turn Ladies Off by ronald4lif(m): 7:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
wristwatch:

Amen oo.

Mehn I piry una ova there but e beta pass naija. But tax 2 much there.

Yes, tax is much but it doesn't have too much effects on wages. Cost of living is the main thing coz it's very high.
Re: Attributes Guys Possess That Turn Ladies Off by justmag(m): 7:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
Another recycle bin post. How many more of these am I gonna see this week? angry
Re: Attributes Guys Possess That Turn Ladies Off by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
Soooooo true

1 Like

Re: Attributes Guys Possess That Turn Ladies Off by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
justmag:
Another recycle bin post. How many more of these am I gonna see this week? angry

Oh I see. Kindly post your own
Re: Attributes Guys Possess That Turn Ladies Off by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
diddydiva:
Soooooo true

Abi.. Diva I think say u dey d wooing competition?
Re: Attributes Guys Possess That Turn Ladies Off by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
ronald4lif:

Yes, tax is much but it doesn't have too much effects on wages. Cost of living is the main thing coz it's very high.

Heya. It is well but e go beta pass 9ja nah
Re: Attributes Guys Possess That Turn Ladies Off by ronald4lif(m): 10:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
wristwatch:

Heya. It is well but e go beta pass 9ja nah

Yes sure, the difference is huge.
Re: Attributes Guys Possess That Turn Ladies Off by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
wristwatch:

Abi.. Diva I think say u dey d wooing competition?
i dey here too grin

(1) (Reply)

How Does It Feel To You That You Are Handsome/beautiful / /girls Only/ / Which Nairalander Would Be The Worst To Be.....?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.