Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off (50340 Views)

Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off / Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast / Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
It is very disgusting seeing many adults exhibit frustrating, annoying and disgusting habits just like a one year old boy who's still being breast-fed by his mother.

However, it's believed that many ladies (if not all) seek financial security but that doesn't mean that every lady will settle down with a foolish man all in a bid to seek financial security.

This write-up focus briefly on immature attitudes which many immature dudes exhibit and below are some of the it;

1. Disease of Indecision

This is a chronic epidemic common among immature dudes. God Himself made men to be decision makers, and has placed us ahead of the ladies.

However, in some relationships, guys have become ladies puppet due to indecision. Such guys can't stand on their decision as they are tussle by wind of parents and girlfriend's decision. Statements common to such guys for e.g are 'MY MUMMY SAID.... MY BABY SAID.... etc.

2. Excessive stalking and calling

Even if you are dying for a lady, when you show too much affection and desperation, her love and respect for you may head on diminishing returns.

You need not call a lady 20 times a day before she develops interest in you. Many bore ladies with frequent calls, and several sms which can be sometimes annoying.

3. Disgusting and Dangerous Outfits

They say the way you dress is the way you are addressed. The notion that one must not judge a book by its cover has driven many guys into wearing tattered jeans, pierces trouser, pierce their ears, wearing shirts with skull sign, skin with tattooed devilish signs, which can be so disgusting. A reasonable lady from a good home will turn you down in a wink because she cannot take you to her home

4. High Temperament on mere issue

Ladies love when guys who are slow to anger in times of provocation, disagreement or quarrel. Immature dudes flare up at any slightest disagreement under the cloak of "I don't take rubbish from ladies. Many however lose their temperament and register a slap on her face

5. Being too authoritative when they make little cash.

When guys who have low self esteem make little cash, "person no go hear word again". These guys become too authoritative, arrogant and think they can order every lady around. This is just a display of immaturity.

6. Low sense and deductive reasoning

Immature dudes reason like cock. They lack sense of purpose, urge for achievement and show low IQ to sensitive issues. They can't sense when a lady is emotional or not. One of the reasons why they act dumb and turn themselves to clown at the sight of ladies.

40 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off by mentorandfriend(m): 5:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
I hate to say this, but I personally have an aversion for guys who stalk a lady; for what na?

I once had a course mate who was stalking a particular girl that won our faculty beauty peagentry. Somehow, he got her number, and would call her times without count to plead with her ONE MORE TIME to give him a chance.

His foolishness came to a crescendo one night, around 7pm when I saw him kneeling to plead with this girl ONE MORE TIME to give him a chance. I was the only one that saw this. I closed my mouth and didnt tell on him, but I vowed that day that I would avoid the mofo forever before he infects me with his foolishness. Why will I stalk a girl? Who the hell is she?

95 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
cool

LOL bros yi e! How much is ur plot of land?

2 Likes

Re: Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off by falconey(m): 5:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
smiley hmmmm .......I never did any of those because I am single.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off by deniyor: 5:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
To each their own. All those attributes are not perculiar to guys or girls. Its individual.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off by jamex93(m): 5:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
Shay na naija gals abi

Ok,

No worry

U can never please them by being a mr nice guy

Treat dem like a log of wood and they will respect and run after you

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off by compellor: 5:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
grin
Re: Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off by fergiiosugo(m): 5:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
Wts with all dis kine thread nowadays.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
Number one and four really piss me of. and when a guy talks too much undecided gosh i be like wtf
Re: Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off by chocmanne(m): 5:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
Okay
Re: Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
mentorandfriend:
I hate to say this, but I personally have an aversion for guys who stalk a lady; for what na?

I once had a course mate who was stalking a particular girl that won our faculty beauty peagentry. He would call her and plead witj her ONE MORE TIME to give him a chance.

His foolishness came to a crescendo one night when I saw him kneeling to plead with this girl ONE MORE TIME to give him a chance. I was th only one that saw this. I closed my mouth and didnt tell on him, but I vowed that day that I would avoid the mofo forever before he infects me with his foolishness. Why will I stalk a girl? Who the hell is she?

O boi.. ur friend don enter last chance 4 dat babe oo. U sef Bleep up. U for snap the scene nah

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off by naijaboiy: 5:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
Noted smiley
Re: Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
fergiiosugo:
Wts with all dis kine thread nowadays.....

Lol Wetin happen?
Re: Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off by mentorandfriend(m): 5:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
wristwatch:

O boi.. ur friend don enter last chance 4 dat babe oo. U sef Bleep up. U for snap the scene nah
As in ehn. Kai. Shame catch me that day o.

1 Like

Re: Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off by TR0UBLeMaKeR(f): 5:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
You can do anything but that Number 2.

Good Lord, I hate it.

If I want you, I will call and text you.

Don't go overboard on me.

3 Likes

Re: Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
naijaboiy:
Noted smiley

Bros, lol this one whey u write noted so!
Re: Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 06, 2015
MzNelly:
You can do anything but that Number 2.

Good Lord, I hate it.

If I want you, I will call and text you.

Don't go overboard on me.

Huh! So he can do others and see him as matured dude?
Re: Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
wristwatch:

Huh! So he can do others and see him as matured dude?

Lol, no.

But that number 2 is the worst of all.

2 Likes

Re: Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
mentorandfriend:
As in ehn. Kai. Shame catch me that day o.

Kikiki. D funny tin be say d tin go dey grow 4 him body.
Re: Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off by naijaboiy: 6:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
wristwatch:

Bros, lol this one whey u write noted so!
Lol yes na!

Every guy has at least one of those attributes you listed above including you.

So i've noted my own and will work on how to reduce it. smiley

11 Likes

Re: Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off by mentorandfriend(m): 6:09pm On Apr 06, 2015
wristwatch:

Kikiki. D funny tin be say d tin go dey grow 4 him body.
Hehehe. You know the worst part? The girl walked away without saying a word to him. Mofo was still kneeling down, perhaps thinking of how to try again another day. Grade A foolishness!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
deniyor:
To each their own. All those attributes are not perculiar to guys or girls. Its individual.

Okay but peculiar to immature dudes more.
Re: Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Hehehe. You know the worst part? The girl walked away without saying a word to him. Mofo was still kneeling down, perhaps thinking of how to try again another day. Grade A foolishness!

Hahahaha. Fall from mango tree!

3 Likes

Re: Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol yes na!

Every guy has at least one of those attributes you listed above including you.

So i've noted my own and will work on how to reduce it. smiley

Lol I like d way u admit it bro. Yes one of d listed depicts me but that was in d past. If I discover I am almost displaying such attitude, I correct myself.
Re: Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
MzNelly:

Lol, no.

But that number 2 is the worst of all.

Okay oo. Perhaps to u but to other ladies, their opinion will be different
Re: Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
TR0UBLeMaKeR:
lipsrsealed

Troublemaker, am I safe?
Re: Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
diddydiva:
Number one and four really piss me of. and when a guy talks too much undecided gosh i be like wtf

Lol. I for include dat point but I think it's applicable to idle guys(talking about excessive talk)
Re: Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off by deniyor: 6:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
wristwatch:

Okay but peculiar to immature dudes more.

Not necessarily. You'll be surprised at things so called 'mature dudes' will do under the 'right' circumstances.
But I've learnt not to judge. Hence.....To each their own

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) / Photos Of Couple Who Met At Elegushi Beach 6 Years Ago / The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.