Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams (18653 Views)

OPC Reluctant To Engage Pipeline Vandals – Gani Adams / POLLS: 6m OPC Members Will Vote For Jonathan –Gani Adams / Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by joystickextendr: 8:57am On Mar 20, 2015
nawa for these man o

Meanwhile are u having problems with your joystick size or having premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by Houseofglam7(f): 8:57am On Mar 20, 2015
@OP, your handle is rather eye catching grin
Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by Maczeelly(m): 8:57am On Mar 20, 2015
CHANGE
Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 20, 2015
I'm sure this hediot doesn't know the meaning of parasite.

Well Gani, I will prefer to call you a bootlicker.
Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by ExInferis(m): 9:02am On Mar 20, 2015
tit:

you are coming who?
the man who go toe-to-toe with buhari master abacha?
you just want to useless yoursef.
your family people should just take you to yaba left before it is too late.

i am sorry.

Sorry o. It was nadeco that was trying to fight abacha and even then they had to flee naija or end up in jail. There was no opc in those days.
Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by seeker121(m): 9:02am On Mar 20, 2015
lie from PDP bootlicker.
Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by nigerianvenom(m): 9:02am On Mar 20, 2015
talktimi:
the qualifying word you used there is WAS meaning it happened in the past. Everybody who is somebody today has a grass to grace story, Amaechi WAS a common street urchin playing football with his mates on the road when fate took his ball to where dr Peter Odili's 504 was spoilt on the road, today he is a governor in Nigeria. Goodluck Jonathan WAS a shoeless, poverty stricken student while growing up, today he is your president whether you like it or not until at least next weekend lets not forget the popular Timaya who WAS a plantain seller in ph but now a world acclaimed and very rich musician. Lets not make mockery of peoples past because we need their stories to encourage and make our own future brighter.

Thank

strong words for the wise

5 Likes

Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by BizBloke(m): 9:03am On Mar 20, 2015
Lol @ parasites. Humans don turn parasites. grin grin Smh!
Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by loomer: 9:03am On Mar 20, 2015
REDshouse:
guy who is that carpenter when abacha was there... he was a mere carpenter around sango area abeg spear us all those fins....

buhari with tinubu will handle him gud after election

Dem neva even enter power, u don de let us know say na dictators dem go be.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 20, 2015
First look at the fool that is talking when Obasanjo was there and u misbehaved he sent u idiot to jail and asked police shoot at sight any OPC because you were a nuisance on the street .I remember when u were paraded on TV looking miserable yhen out of the blues a Bastard called GEJ made you feel important by awarding u a bogus contract .Who made you a mouth piece for the Yoruba people when we have professors and people of high calibre .

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by MKO4ever(m): 9:05am On Mar 20, 2015
Nonsense
Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by dahunsy(f): 9:05am On Mar 20, 2015
Coughs** clears throat...mangolian idiot.. spits*
Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by olas24u(f): 9:05am On Mar 20, 2015
ZKOSOSO:
Word Indeed!
There is still hope for this country with Men like gani Adams!! APC is just a fraud, a lie, a complete structure built on deceit sustained by diabolic manipulation of fact to look real.
God will continue to expose them everywhere.

Meanwhile, let's go there!!
Let's do d GEJ style till 2019.

No to liars!!

Because he supports GEJ today ,he his just motivated by the inducement,and that will not be the kind of jobs you create for the street urchins because its not sustainable in the long-run.This boys will come back for everybody that lives around them if you don,t engage them in a lasting trade and training that benefits society.All this thick men need to be in the army since some of them have missed school already.They can go to the war front and show skills .Instead of guarding pipelines .
Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by Adyrin(m): 9:05am On Mar 20, 2015
oluwafemi113:
[s]It can only be under this present administration.

Everything done change

Nigeria Police (now PDP Police)

Nigeria Defence Academic ( now PDP Defence Academic)

Nigeria labour congress (now PDP congress)

Africa independent television ( now PDP television)

OPC ( now PDP OPC )

NFF ( now PDP NFF). ETC

Common 1 + 1 that used to be 2 is now 11

Chia Chia This present administration no go kill us oooo

We really change and

The change start from me and you for better tomorrow

Vote wisely
Don't sale your vote
Vote GMB
Vote APC for better change[/s]
Maths you nor know!
Even English sef na zer0!
You didn't even make sense to yourself!
See your grammar_very poor!
Get queen premiere

6 Likes

Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by goooze(m): 9:06am On Mar 20, 2015
Lunatic
Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 20, 2015
chukwudi44:
I knew it APC has been in the habit of sharing false information now it is false pictures, how low can they sink?
chukwudi chukwualagbagba grin if I give u dirty slap ehn grin
Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by tuniski: 9:08am On Mar 20, 2015
jeffizy:
Which Awolowo is this Gbegiri talking about?
He has no known importance to the vast majority except the silly PDP that gives relevance to touts like him.
I trust my people , he will run away at night when they have his time. That's if they do at all.
you are certainly stranger to events in this country if not, u won't term Gani Adams feather weight cos when the chips are down, it is his type that will stand up to be counted! The democratic struggle has is imprint. U can ask the Abacha era people! Odua people congress!

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 20, 2015
Adyrin:

You didn't even make sense to yourself!
See your grammar_very poor!
Get queen premiere
ur name na English ?
Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by supremus: 9:09am On Mar 20, 2015
[size=28pt]Odua ni mi [/size] Isnt it interesting that OPC has a better and well updated website than most of our universities and parastatals

http://ooduapeoplescongress.org/

3 Likes

Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 20, 2015
U don collect ur own share oga Adams , na wa o..pastors don collect Dias na ur turn na, oya how collect sef, pdp una no dey tire Ni,
Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by article1: 9:10am On Mar 20, 2015
I laugh at this clone. Who is more of a parasite if not Gani Adams who is a dependant. He earns his living through hypocracy & deceits. Infact The dude is a disgrace to the Yoruba race.
Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by gbeseun(m): 9:12am On Mar 20, 2015
God bless chinua Achebe
I can't imagine youth of today can be talking in support of gani useless actions on Monday morning wherebey decent and respected indigines of Nigerian who pay taxes are busy going to work and a useless ,good for nothing tout march out his uneducated boys to disrupt the peace of the entire nation,making the nation to loose up to 1 billion dollars in revenue for their useless actuion s of grounding lagos,is mega in lagos,and who sponsored the programme and who are the brains behind the rally,
Touts wielding guns,matchette and pocket knives and on rampage ,and someone is talking thrash,well no p.
We are marching out impunity come 28 march.
Sai buhari
Sai baba
Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 20, 2015
I know that some people are unhappy with the position of Gani Adams but those who are sincere will tell you that his has his loyalists among the Yoruba constituency. The election will shock lots of people

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by Ralphlauren(m): 9:16am On Mar 20, 2015
balotelli:
First look at the fool that is talking when Obasanjo was there and u misbehaved he sent u idiot to jail and asked police shoot at sight any OPC because you were a nuisance on the street .I remember when u were paraded on TV looking miserable yhen out of the blues a Bastard called GEJ made you feel important by awarding u a bogus contract .Who made you a mouth piece for the Yoruba people when we have professors and people of high calibre .

Exactly.

I remember when the bastard was in hiding for almost a year because he was declared wanted by the nigerian police.

He was found out and disgraced on national TV like a common criminal. He went to jail and he came out and has remained underground since. Now the fool GEJ has resurrected this monster again.

He has the audacity to stage a protest on a major highway in Lagos and he's been granting press releases everywhere and nothing has been done about it. It's absolutely shameful.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by ElFenomeno1: 9:17am On Mar 20, 2015
Gani Adams calling someone a parasite grin

#JesusWept
Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by kingthreat(m): 9:18am On Mar 20, 2015
As much as the Newspaper editor tried to make this street urchin sound nice by correcting his grammar, it's obvious the Nigerian society is giving a voice to a complete stark illiterate in the name of politics.
Sometimes I wonder if Jonathan who gave this man a contract really has a PHd.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by ERODEDEAST(f): 9:19am On Mar 20, 2015
TINUBU “If you have issue with me, face me, don’t use parasite against me. If you can’t compete with me, go and put yourself where you belong. Instead of them to dissipate their energy to convince Nigerians about what they have to do, they are busy chasing OPC just because of one day rally with one per cent of its members, what if we move 20 per cent, what do they think will happen?.”
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy wink never knew Gani is this Educated, Buhari go schoooooooooooool grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by anytexy: 9:19am On Mar 20, 2015
I have said it before and still saying it that those that said "Rig and Roast, baboo and monkey, stone your leader" by Amechii should first be charged to ICC after that we will know that APC is serious.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by lovat(m): 9:23am On Mar 20, 2015
Gani Adams stood behind Tinubu in 2003 when OBj was fighting Tinubu, Tinubu usEd OPC to intimidat and harass Lagosians and Gani was a progreSsive but the moment Gani. Broke away from Tinubu leash he was termed a sellout and a destoyer of *yoruba race*

4 Likes

Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by kunle75(m): 9:23am On Mar 20, 2015
tit:

you people are crying because just 1% of OPC came out

Guess you are an OPC member by your comment
Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by henrysam(m): 9:25am On Mar 20, 2015
loomer:
So this man don sabi speak English like this without bullet?
Yes o. Even those people calling him carpenter cannot speak good English like him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG May Increase Petrol Price Soon - Marketers / Our Son’s Life In Danger - Metuh Family / Orji Uzor Kalu's 59th Birthday Celebration In South Africa (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.