Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams (18654 Views)

OPC Reluctant To Engage Pipeline Vandals – Gani Adams / POLLS: 6m OPC Members Will Vote For Jonathan –Gani Adams / Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by EngrOloye: 9:27am On Mar 20, 2015
So dis tout n illeterate call gani adam sef is talking nonsense here.somebody who can't write his name corectly.corupt president jona gave him word to talk.he must talk after colecting his own national cake.who told d ode, mumu man dt 85% of lagosian want jona.dis man doesn't know anytin @ all.we wnt change by al means.all of dem wiL vomit all d money being colected from thief jona.
Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by loomer: 9:28am On Mar 20, 2015
henrysam:

Yes o. Even those people calling him carpenter cannot speak good English like him

I NO GO LIE I'M IMPRESSED
Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:28am On Mar 20, 2015
Atenuje!
Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by lion042(m): 9:32am On Mar 20, 2015
Segunod:
This is what GEJ dollars and contract has cause. Don't be suprised if this same OPC form a baricade and start burning tyres on major highways if GMB eventually win the election. 'When the power of love is greater than the love of power and money, we wil know peace'.
....my brother lets forget sentiments, you know what he said is the truth

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by onatisi(m): 9:33am On Mar 20, 2015
chukwudi44:
I knew it APC has been in the habit of sharing false information now it is false pictures, how low can they sink?
bros just wait and see what will happen on the 28th. apc will lose heavily in places they control . Just like gani said ,there is no more need to talk much . We shall meet them on the 28th .
Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by slaughter(m): 9:36am On Mar 20, 2015
GANI ADAMS is a responsible Nigerian, he has decided to follow a candidate of his choice and there is nothing wrong with that, are you telling me that because one is an OPC member he must exercise his/her civic right by voting, if OPC comes out and say non of his member should vote for any candidate you people will say they are irresponsible, now they have chosen one you are making noise,they can not vote for two candidates at thesame time, if they dont follow ur own candidate that does not mean you should castigate them every responsible Nigerian has the right to vote for candidates of their choice when they did the rally i saw them i stay around palmgroove side it was peaceful without any form of PDP banner or abusing APC it was all about Jega, i was surprised myself to see OPC in that manner of decorum, mind you if that is 1% of their population then they to be reckoned with in Nigeria politics of today, i did my findings about him and i discovered that he has members in over 53 countries in the world and 33 states of Nigeria so those saying he is seeing dollars for the first time are far behind in information anybody is free to verify my facts.THANKS

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by Ralphlauren(m): 9:37am On Mar 20, 2015
lovat:
Gani Adams stood behind Tinubu in 2003 when OBj was fighting Tinubu, Tinubu usEd OPC to intimidat and harass Lagosians and Gani was a progreSsive but the moment Gani. Broke away from Tinubu leash he was termed a sellout and a destoyer of *yoruba race*

You've got your facts twisted!
Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by anonimi: 9:37am On Mar 20, 2015
tit:
Following a reaction from a Council member of the Oodua Peoples’ Congress (OPC) to the rally of Monday, the national Coordinator of the group, Otunba Gani Adams said he has decided not to react to a ‘faceless’ council member who he described as a parasite.

Gani Adams disclosed this while briefing journalists at the post national conference summit held in Lagos that it is no doubt that the protest of Monday shook the entire structure of APC, “they were confused and were looking for any rabblerouser to say any negative thing against me”, he added.

In his word, “My personality is beyond where you can sponsor a parasite to say negative thing against me, I am not the one who build myself, it is God almighty and a house God build, no man can destroy.

“I will not join issues with parasites, I will not join issues with wings who do not have a foundation.
“I will not join issue with somebody who issued a press statement without showing himself and he called himself a council; we have a secretary, treasurer, financial secretary and other strong coordinators who did not write any statement but somebody who collected N4million from Tinubu to issue a propaganda against Nigerians and that is absolutely childish.

“If you have issue with me, face me, don’t use parasite against me. If you can’t compete with me, go and put yourself where you belong. Instead of them to dissipate their energy to convince Nigerians about what they have to do, they are busy chasing OPC just because of one day rally with one per cent of its members, what if we move 20 per cent, what do they think will happen?.”

So Thief'nuibu cabal has been distributing money while DIVERTING attention by spreading LIES, propaganda and rumours as usual alleging that our president has been doing such? shocked

Meanwhile na dem dey distribute $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ since time imoriver with DOLLARISATION unlimited!

scribble:

Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari

The blogosphere was inundated with reports of the excessive sharing of dollars at the All Progressives Congress which took place during the latter part of last week.

One APC supporter and Special Adviser to Osun Governor on Environment, BolaIlori had blown the scandal open after he saw the beginning stages of the dollarization in action.

He took to his Facebook page and scribbled, “Crazy things are happening here!!! Some of these cannot represent the change Nigeria is yearning for. Excessive dollarization by one of the aspirants to is to say the least obscene. I have been involved in political process for decades now, I have never witnessed this volume of raw dollarization of party primaries. I only read about this kind of things in PDP primaries. A question been asked by conscientious delegates is that whoever can be giving out between $2000 to $5000 to…delegates certainly does not represent the kind of change Nigerians want…those who contributed to the pauperization of Nigeria now revel in dollarization… majority of Ondo delegates are still standing with Buhari but have been reduced from 85% to 70% within 24 hours…the remaining has gone with dollars ooo.!!!!!”

One has to wonder how Buhari was able to win the primaries in this era of stomach infrastructure where dollars are like the Biblical manna that God sent down from heaven to nourish the Israelites as they made their way to the promised land.

Sources close to the APC with knowledge of the way the Primaries unfolded have revealed that it was Rivers State Governor, Amaechi who flew back to Rivers State and returned to Lagos on Thursday morning with enough dollars to make Benjamin Franklin blush.

It has been revealed that Atiku offered the delegates $5000 each, but Amaechi doubled it to $10000 a pop. Thus turning the tables in favour of General Buhari.

Since his adventure into the APC, Amaechi has gone out of his way to prove himself a party loyalist, always the first to shoki or azonto at the many events the APC holds, which he himself is usually the chief sponsor.

According to party insiders, Amaechi has overtaken Tinubu as the major financier of the party. One does not need to wonder why he is always at President Jonathan’s throat over misappropriated oil wells or other such business. Anything that diminishes from the State’s coffers will have a ripple effect on his funding budget for the APC.

Joe Francis wrote in from Port Harcourt.

http://www.theheraldng.com/dollarization-apc-primaries-amaehi-vanquished-atiku-saibuhari/
Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by omokab: 9:39am On Mar 20, 2015
tit:

you are coming who?
the man who go toe-to-toe with buhari master abacha?
you just want to useless yoursef.
your family people should just take you to yaba left before it is too late.

i am sorry.
please am sorry to ask this question.Which one of Gani adams fight toe toe with Abacha?Is Gani adams part of struggle for democracy or what.I think Opc started after the death of Abacha.In yoruba land we use to say why OPC did not come during the time Abacha or any military regime.Their main operation started in during democratic government.In short one of the nuissance we have in yoruba land is Gani adams.The Nigeria police and yorubas sent them away from our land because we don't groom hooligans.They are only looking for a way to be relevant in this country again and God will not allow it happen.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by anytexy: 9:41am On Mar 20, 2015
lovat:
Gani Adams stood behind Tinubu in 2003 when OBj was fighting Tinubu, Tinubu usEd OPC to intimidat and harass Lagosians and Gani was a progreSsive but the moment Gani. Broke away from Tinubu leash he was termed a sellout and a destoyer of *yoruba race*
you dey mind them? Any body that moves from APC grips to PDP become corrupt, but if you go the other way round you become a saint and corrupt free. APC is Joker.
Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by HzRF(m): 9:43am On Mar 20, 2015
See reply

APC trolls might think gani is useless but tinubu knw beta
Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by Abayhormy(m): 9:44am On Mar 20, 2015
Why won't momey-Loving/ Selfish Nigerians be endorsing Jonathan ?

#21 billion at work.
Here is a picture I've seen in circulation now (PDP in action in lagos. LOL)

Professor Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari, Thug Gani Adams endorses Jonathan. LOL

Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by biodun83L(m): 9:47am On Mar 20, 2015
IT IS WELL ALL I KNOW IS DAT WE NEED A
CHANGE
Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by Btruth: 9:50am On Mar 20, 2015
OPC, PDP and all the host of others can never change the plan of God when He Himself will decides that there will be a change. When the Lord of host authorize a change for the children of Israel in Egypt, no Pharaoh, can stop then...., so shall it be for the change in Nigeria. No Jonathan, no PDP, no OPC can stop it, instead, they will all meet their waterloo at the right time when the Lord decides. To Gani Adams, Baba Fasheun and others who claimed to have the Yoruba agenda at heart, continue..."Omo ale nii o fi owo osi juwe ile Baba re". Minds like us never buys into you guys ideology though. You guys are beggar, and no amount of money giving to you will satisfy you. You guys are the parasite. Parasites feeds on what they did not work for, they are only looking out for opportunities.
Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by HzRF(m): 9:52am On Mar 20, 2015
gbeseun:
God bless chinua Achebe
I can't imagine youth of today can be talking in support of gani useless actions on Monday morning wherebey decent and respected indigines of Nigerian who pay taxes are busy going to work and a useless ,good for nothing tout march out his uneducated boys to disrupt the peace of the entire nation,making the nation to loose up to 1 billion dollars in revenue for their useless actuion s of grounding lagos,is mega in lagos,and who sponsored the programme and who are the brains behind the rally,
Touts wielding guns,matchette and pocket knives and on rampage ,and someone is talking thrash,well no p.
We are marching out impunity come 28 march.
Sai buhari
Sai baba
Ur gullibility is great
Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by OLADD: 9:54am On Mar 20, 2015
ZKOSOSO:
Word Indeed!
There is still hope for this country with Men like gani Adams!! APC is just a fraud, a lie, a complete structure built on deceit sustained by diabolic manipulation of fact to look real.
God will continue to expose them everywhere.

Meanwhile, let's go there!!
Let's do d GEJ style till 2019.

No to liars!!

I agree with you completely. This same OPC had been a willing tool in the hands of APC in the time past when the party was toiling to entrench their foothold in Southwest politics and nobody raised any eyebrow but now that the tide of the group's alliance seems to have tilted towards the ruling party, OPC has suddenly become a castaway in the eyes of Tinubu and Fashola. When you are with them, they sing your praises to high heavens but as soon as you depart from their fold, they label you public enemy number one. Meanwhile, is it the pictures of OPC's protest in 2011 that APC is planning to table before the ICC as evidence of 2015 political violence? Oh God, if there's any sin we have committed in Nigeria that warrants APC been unleashed on us as punishment, pls have mercy. In Nigerian political history, at no time was an array of chronic liars, cheats, propagandists, warmongers, divisive characters, habitual haters, economic and political saboteurs, manipulators, character assassins, alarmists, political thugs, such as we have in APC, ever taken our political landscape by fiery storm. May God Almighty in His infinite power deliver Nigeria from the stronghold of APC.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by lanog: 9:54am On Mar 20, 2015
What shall it profit a tout........
Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by BabaO2: 9:55am On Mar 20, 2015
Hey Gani Adams, I can see fear in you already, I know u are a stark illiterate, but ask FFK the implications of ur actions on Monday. It is called pre-election war, you led a group armed with dangerous weapons: guns, knives, cutlasses, cudgels etc disturbing and threatening to kill and destroy which u did by destroying APC properties etc. In summary, you can be picked up by ICC
Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by olaniyanc: 9:57am On Mar 20, 2015
Gan[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/color]i Adam (o[color=#990000]pc) oguro people's congress.Onir
Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by olaniyanc: 9:59am On Mar 20, 2015
Gani Adam (opc) oguro people's congress. A common thug.Ojelu.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by oluwafemi113(m): 10:06am On Mar 20, 2015
Adyrin:

Maths you nor know!
Even English sef na zer0!
You didn't even make sense to yourself!
See your grammar_very poor!
Get queen premiere

Silence is the answer for a fool like you.
Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by azzima(m): 10:06am On Mar 20, 2015
Ode!...I used to respect this man sooo much but since they gave him a pipeline contract, he lost his integrity.I have never heard this man insult any politician of any party until he got tHe multi-billion Naira contract. Now,is he telling us that a 2011 photo has AMBODE's banner hanging on a street light pole? MUMU !!!!

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by oneal3097: 10:08am On Mar 20, 2015
Association of Professional Criminals APC shocked
Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 20, 2015
frankmishael1:
I hate APC with passion,
God I know u never sleep non slumber
thank u for choosing Gej
APC shall never know peace
distruction shall be there abode
buhari and all the APC bokoharam sponsor shall know no peace in Jesus mighty name amen

AND LET ALL NAIRALANDERs SAY AMEEEEEEEEEEN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 20, 2015
shegsky:

Amen

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by oneal3097: 10:12am On Mar 20, 2015
Where will all this liars take us to.........APC will suely get what they bargained for JAIL tongue
Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by oneal3097: 10:12am On Mar 20, 2015
AMEN cool
shegsky:

Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by azzima(m): 10:17am On Mar 20, 2015
lovat:
what you just said would have made sense if this TOUT didn't start spewing goro after getting a multi billion Naira contract from the government. He is the REAL PARASITE.
Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by Asidy(m): 10:18am On Mar 20, 2015
never happen in d north, cos no any leader or emir in d north can dere his people 2 endorse jonathan. so the whole north sai BABA BUHARI. and Jonathan will b d luckious person if he win 3 state out of 19. so with the 50% of my south west people Buhari/osibanjo will win come 28 March.
Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by HzRF(m): 10:20am On Mar 20, 2015
BabaO2:
Hey Gani Adams, I can see fear in you already, I know u are a stark illiterate, but ask FFK the implications of ur actions on Monday. It is called pre-election war, you led a group armed with dangerous weapons: guns, knives, cutlasses, cudgels etc disturbing and threatening to kill and destroy which u did by destroying APC properties etc. In summary, you can be picked up by ICC
Lol fear
If gani is inconsiquential why are u pained

Tinubu knows whatsup
When Yoruba slipt ad lost all state expect Lagos
Tinubu knw better
Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by Aroh48(m): 10:21am On Mar 20, 2015
oluwafemi113:
It can only be under this present administration.

Everything done change

Nigeria Police (now PDP Police)

Nigeria Defence Academic ( now PDP Defence Academic)

Nigeria labour congress (now PDP congress)

Africa independent television ( now PDP television)

OPC ( now PDP OPC )

NFF ( now PDP NFF). ETC

Common 1 + 1 that used to be 2 is now 11

Chia Chia This present administration no go kill us oooo

We really change and

The change start from me and you for better tomorrow

Vote wisely
Don't sale your vote
Vote GMB
Vote APC for better change
Guy,u funny ooo! 1+1=11
Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by slap1(m): 10:21am On Mar 20, 2015
oluwafemi113:
It can only be under this present administration.

Everything done change

Nigeria Police (now PDP Police)

Nigeria Defence Academic ( now PDP Defence Academic)

Nigeria labour congress (now PDP congress)

Africa independent television ( now PDP television)

OPC ( now PDP OPC )

NFF ( now PDP NFF). ETC

Common 1 + 1 that used to be 2 is now 11

Chia Chia This present administration no go kill us oooo

We really change and

The change start from me and you for better tomorrow

Vote wisely
Don't sale your vote
Vote GMB
Vote APC for better change
Any link or proof of all these?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Winners Of 2016 Nigerian National Merit Award (Photos) / Ogun Ex Commissioner, "Afoo" Dares Amosun To Raise APM Candidate’s Hand / Why Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Paved Way For Sanwo-olu's Second Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.