Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams (18652 Views)

OPC Reluctant To Engage Pipeline Vandals – Gani Adams / POLLS: 6m OPC Members Will Vote For Jonathan –Gani Adams / Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by lovat(m): 10:23am On Mar 20, 2015
azzima:
what you just said would have made sense if this TOUT didn't start spewing goro after getting a multi billion Naira contract from the government. He is the REAL PARASITE.
Tinubu also got multi billion dollar contract after he left the seat of govt and OPC were only good for thuggery, guy read Sun Tzu books about power and you will never blame Gani Adams.
Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by lovat(m): 10:24am On Mar 20, 2015
azzima:
what you just said would have made sense if this TOUT didn't start spewing goro after getting a multi billion Naira contract from the government. He is the REAL PARASITE.
Tinubu also got multi billion dollar contract after he left the seat of govt and OPC were only good for thuggery, guy read Sun Tzu books about power and you will never blame Gani Adams
Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by goldman777: 10:25am On Mar 20, 2015
gani adams is a parasite today he eats on tinubu,s table tomorow jona,s dis man is a hopeless hungry man who doesnt have any credibility.touting himself a leader wen he lacks real followers anoder of gej,s ghost endorsers.lol
Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by BabaO2: 10:25am On Mar 20, 2015
HzRF:

Lol fear
If gani is inconsiquential why are u pained

Tinubu knows whatsup
When Yoruba slipt ad lost all state expect Lagos
Tinubu knw better
AD didn't loose those elections, it was tribal politics of adopting OBJ and OBJ greedily out smarted them except Tinubu?
Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by Paschal55(m): 10:28am On Mar 20, 2015
Gbam!!!tell them!... ;DGbam!!!tell them!...
Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by adeA1(m): 10:29am On Mar 20, 2015
This Gani selv is no longer a sane character. Hw wud sm1 wit profile personalitly of bein a protector of common men will be sidin a party.

Who is he selv boastin of ocult power when My God,The Almighty is the abl1 . The Almighty shall do the needful.

Gani ajams is daft in everythin make up of him , inspite of y'll what is claimin he has so far achieved in live knwledgewise he cudnt discern he s now becom a mole /hole truwhch Gej is to divide yoruba nation. Shiiit tout paid guy of d clueless norminal president.
Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by Bants(m): 10:36am On Mar 20, 2015
Ibo thing never last Imagine is Bakassi boys or ISSAKABA boys but we yoruba still have OPC

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by organic973: 10:41am On Mar 20, 2015
suwailad:
i dont think you are that smart at all
you would see the difference between the two sentences i just striked
you will just know that tout is a liar

Please I don't understand could you please explain better?
Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by organic973: 10:46am On Mar 20, 2015
adeA1:
This Gani selv is no longer a sane character. Hw wud sm1 wit profile personalitly of bein a protector of common men will be sidin a party.

Who is he selv boastin of ocult power when My God,The Almighty is the abl1 . The Almighty shall do the needful.

Gani ajams is daft in everythin make up of him , inspite of y'll what is claimin he has so far achieved in live knwledgewise he cudnt discern he s now becom a mole /hole truwhch Gej is to divide yoruba nation. Shiiit tout paid guy of d clueless norminal president.
After making sense in your post you just spoit it with these words "clueless norminal president"
Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by Orikinla(m): 11:07am On Mar 20, 2015
ZKOSOSO:
Word Indeed!
There is still hope for this country with Men like gani Adams!! APC is just a fraud, a lie, a complete structure built on deceit sustained by diabolic manipulation of fact to look real.
God will continue to expose them everywhere.

Meanwhile, let's go there!!
Let's do d GEJ style till 2019.

No to liars!!
[size=18pt]
As can be seen, you are one of the GEJIDIOTS.

"Africa has produced more self-seeking leaders than public-spirited ones. But, thank goodness, the masses of the people remain largely unspoilt and uncorrupted, and are developing fast the technique of differentiating gold from lead and real metal from dross. What is more, they have begun to show their preparedness for very rough action against any political leader who may be caught in the game of public trickery and fraud."
~ Chief Ọbáfẹ́mi Awólọ́wọ̀, GCFR, ( March 6, 1909 – May 9, 1987), The People's Republic, 1968.

To Gani Adams.
Tell him that Awó ju awó lọ̀ .

"Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad"

[/size]

Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by Forwetinnah: 11:14am On Mar 20, 2015
JoeArmsD1:
Words indeed!!!

Small thing, APC will say "I will take you to ICC"

To be frank, In a developed clime like the US and The UK

Buhari wouldn't unabashedly seek for election into the most respected seat in the country after using defamatory words during 2007&2011 presidential election.

APC should take buhari to the ICC first for inciting violence first and stop making this fruitless noise!!

Don't mind those wimps. .they think the ICC is for clowns like them, Buhari should be in jail by now. That man sees absolutely nothing wrong in innocent people dying as a result of the putrid rubbish that comes out of his smelly goro mouth. People can see through that vampire, no amount of packaging from his American allies can rid him of his wickedness

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by Shubbylee(m): 11:17am On Mar 20, 2015
ZKOSOSO:
Word Indeed!
There is still hope for this country with Men like gani Adams!! APC is just a fraud, a lie, a complete structure built on deceit sustained by diabolic manipulation of fact to look real.
God will continue to expose them everywhere.

Meanwhile, let's go there!!
Let's do d GEJ style till 2019.

No to liars!!

So Gani Adams is now a National Hero? Chai!! Jonathan must go oh!! 8days to go sha....all these nonsense would end!
Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by BraniacX(m): 11:18am On Mar 20, 2015
anonimi:

So Thief'nuibu cabal has been distributing money while DIVERTING attention by spreading LIES, propaganda and rumours as usual alleging that our president has been doing such? shocked

Meanwhile na dem dey distribute $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ since time imoriver with DOLLARISATION unlimited!

I was at LUTH a little over a week ago and was witness to the APC attempting to distribute bags of rice among other largesse to hospital staff using a TVC vehicles , while some accepted, most rejected it! While it beats my imagination as to the motive behind this attempt to buy the affectations of the hospital staff, I can also imagine this same scenario being played out across different workplaces and locations throughout lagos and Nigeria which brings me to the hypocrisy of the APC throwing tantrums here and there and accusing the PDP of sins they are more guilty of, at least the PDP shares rice and stuff openly and makes no pretences about it unlike the closet corruption of the APC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by dealslip(f): 11:21am On Mar 20, 2015
omokab:
please am sorry to ask this question.Which one of Gani adams fight toe toe with Abacha?Is Gani adams part of struggle for democracy or what.I think Opc started after the death of Abacha.In yoruba land we use to say why OPC did not come during the time Abacha or any military regime.Their main operation started in during democratic government.In short one of the nuissance we have in yoruba land is Gani adams.The Nigeria police and yorubas sent them away from our land because we don't groom hooligans.They are only looking for a way to be relevant in this country again and God will not allow it happen.

While I don't agree with Gani Adams style of justice in the mid 90s, but this guy gave the Nig. Police Force hell. They killed tons of police officers and left terror in their hearts. In Lagos police men will deny been police officers just toi escape being destroyed by Opc. The group was well structured and they operated covertly, your neighbour couldbe an OPC member and you would not know. The police had to infiltrate the group to catch this Gani Adams. Even Tinubu and Fashola were at his birthday ceremony a fee years ago so they should stop pretending he is a nuisance, they are just. Worried about the amount of influence he weilds, this man is invited to events in the diaspora especially USA as guset speakersitting with Professors and Governors before GEJ even became a governor. He is more or less the general of the OPC and Fredrick Fasheun a distinguished medical doctor is the founder. He is actually relevant but has decided to add decorum to his conducts. You should actually her him speak, he has high intellectual capacity. Even banks use them as security and estates. Armed robbers knew better than robbing in their stronghold.
Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by kinibigdeal(m): 11:39am On Mar 20, 2015
I was surprise too when APC started circulating pictures that some OPC members were carrying guns on the street of Lagos, destroying APC posters. I was surprise because i met these guys and i never saw such thing, the picture below was what i saw..APC and deceit, the will continue to fail

Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by organic973: 11:45am On Mar 20, 2015
1% of its members?
Am not from yoruba but I kind of support this man gani.

Nigerians wise!
Support GEJ
I believe if that GEJ was actually corrupt as accused APC would have exposed one of his secret dealings in office for example: providing evidence to proof that he embezzled money but up till now no such news or news that he has companies in nigeria or abroad. If up till now no such news as these then GEJ is more sincere than all APC members put together.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by scantee(m): 11:45am On Mar 20, 2015
OPC/MASSOB/MEND Wahooooo all for GEJ, if APC want violence we are ready for them, if they want peace we are in, I am not a prophet neither do I see vision, but only vision I can boost of seeing is this clear one all over me. GEJ till 2019+

Less than 10 days to party hard after our beloved president will be declared worthy winner.
Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by aLgoridim(m): 11:59am On Mar 20, 2015
Dear Gani Adams, only the fools will take you serious. You and ur co-horts are just irrelevant characters. You don't even represent the Yorubas. What importance is OPC to the yorubas and the entire country? What purpose do you serve? Whose interest are u protecting? You are nothin but anoda bunch of jokers. It is only in Nigeria mushroom militia group like OPC thrives, the only thing OPC is known for is to chase around witches , wizards ,money-ritualist,petty thieves and to raise thugs and omo onile. You are just anoda burden on the society, I hereby advice you to remain silence or shut-up forever.
Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by kinibigdeal(m): 12:08pm On Mar 20, 2015
aLgoridim:

Dear Gani Adams, only the fools will take you serious. You and ur co-horts are just irrelevant characters. You don't even represent the Yorubas. What importance is OPC to the yorubas and the entire country? What purpose do you serve? Whose interest are u protecting? You are nothin but anoda bunch of jokers. It is only in Nigeria mushroom militia group like OPC thrives, the only thing OPC is known for is to chase around witches , wizards ,money-ritualist,petty thieves and to raise thugs and omo onile. You are just anoda burden on the society, I hereby advice you to remain silence or shut-up forever.

Kids talk shit...if you say opc are irrelevant in southwest then u must be wearing pampers

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by Adyrin(m): 12:09pm On Mar 20, 2015
Ogoro!
Its SILENCE Ooº° h
Get queen premiere naw.....shuo!!!
You are killing English Ooº°
oluwafemi113:

Silent is the answer for a fool like you.

Repeat KG1 cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by neocortex: 12:15pm On Mar 20, 2015
Whenever any "news" emanate from APC it is important to cross-check because 99.9% of time they are lies.
Now APC have "changed" tactics from fake news to fake pictures.
A house built on falsehood don't last.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by aLgoridim(m): 12:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
kinibigdeal:

Kids talk shit...if you say opc are irrelevant in southwest then u must be wearing pampers
Adult-talker, kindly highlight their aims and objectives and of what use is to the people of the west. #Amugbo
Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by anonimi: 12:52pm On Mar 20, 2015
BraniacX:
I was at LUTH a little over a week ago and was witness to the APC attempting to distribute bags of rice among other largesse to hospital staff using a TVC vehicles , while some accepted, most rejected it! While it beats my imagination as to the motive behind this attempt to buy the affectations of the hospital staff, I can also imagine this same scenario being played out across different workplaces and locations throughout lagos and Nigeria which brings me to the hypocrisy of the APC throwing tantrums here and there and accusing the PDP of sins they are more guilty of, at least the PDP shares rice and stuff openly and makes no pretences about it unlike the closet corruption of the APC.

Bro, abeg next time you see that kind thing make you use style take pictures and share with us for here o jare.

APC = HYPOCRISY = APC

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by supremus: 12:54pm On Mar 20, 2015
Orikinla:

[size=18pt]
As can be seen, you are one of the GEJIDIOTS.

"Africa has produced more self-seeking leaders than public-spirited ones. But, thank goodness, the masses of the people remain largely unspoilt and uncorrupted, and are developing fast the technique of differentiating gold from lead and real metal from dross. What is more, they have begun to show their preparedness for very rough action against any political leader who may be caught in the game of public trickery and fraud."
~ Chief Ọbáfẹ́mi Awólọ́wọ̀, GCFR, ( March 6, 1909 – May 9, 1987), The People's Republic, 1968.

[s]To Gani Adams.
Tell him that Awó ju awó lọ̀ .

"Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad"

[/size]
[/s]
Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by ERODEDEAST(f): 1:17pm On Mar 20, 2015
[s]
aLgoridim:

[/s]
Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by aLgoridim(m): 1:57pm On Mar 20, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
[s][/s]

Nawa oo grin
Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
if you are shouting change, you must desist from a life of lies.
GANI ADAMS 2015.
Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by kinibigdeal(m): 3:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
aLgoridim:
Adult-talker, kindly highlight their aims and objectives and of what use is to the people of the west. #Amugbo

You want to know their aim, are you for real? that means you know nothing about their establishment. The emacipation of OPC started during the coersiveness of june 12, that gani adams you know nothing about brought in obasanjo during the struggle. Dont forget the mile 12 crisis, when hausa's were killing yoruba's in lagos, the coalition of fasheun and Gani Adams led OPC ended the crisis after yoruba territory was almost bigoted. The genesis of the crisis now is that Tinubu led APC want to be using Gani Adam to trigger violence in southWest, he want everyone to be is stooge. Freddrick Fasheun is a Medical doctor and an elder stateman, you dont expect such person to be baby feeding under the most corrupt landlord in Nigeria. As per the protest in Lagos, it was never violent in nature, i saw a well coordinated protest because i happen to be an eye witness, non of the OPC members were carrying a gun except the police excort following them, the picture circulating on social media now was carried out in 2011 when fredrick fasheun led OPC protested against bokoharam in lagos with sophisticated weapons. Now ask yourself, why are APC crying fowl when OPC were protesting against jega? if it was against jonathan, what will be the response of Lai mohammed? why are they so concerned about jega? if OPC accept the speculated 9billion naira contract, is any yoruba not entitled to the oil contract in Nigeria? APC claimed jonathan administration is maginalizing yoruba, ask yourself, why are APC lawmakers always against any yoruba candidate nominated by jonathan(The speaker of the house a case study)? So only tinubu has the power to dictate how southwest will be run! OPC only show him that they are not a ball boy...
Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by koredeolanrewaju(m): 3:55pm On Mar 20, 2015
It's not possible to move the whole OPC to join u @gani. After the protest what end it? Non agreement betw.u and ur members. That shows that u're not caarrying ur pple along and also engaging in bribery and corruption...nah APC we want and not a clueless person embracing corruptn in its cabinet....$20 billion missing in Federation acct for oil has no proper explanation. Yet mr. Presido dey enjoy.....there's God ho (mamaa Jonathan.)
Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by daresimon(m): 4:25pm On Mar 20, 2015
Achievements of GEJ in the last 4 years can't be counted. He successfully destroy the naira, give us ricketty trains, remove subsidy, make relevant people dat should be in jail, told us dat corruption aint stealing and give people like Gani Adams who has no relevance since the inception of his government to have mouth to talk. Really GEJ is working
Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by ibietela2(m): 4:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
[s]
oluwafemi113:
It can only be under this present administration.

Everything done change

Nigeria Police (now PDP Police)

Nigeria Defence Academic ( now PDP Defence Academic)

Nigeria labour congress (now PDP congress)

Africa independent television ( now PDP television)

OPC ( now PDP OPC )

NFF ( now PDP NFF). ETC

Common 1 + 1 that use to be 2 is now 11

Chia Chia This present administration no go kill us oooo

We really need change and

The change start from me and you for better tomorrow

Vote wisely
Don't sale your vote
Vote GMB
Vote APC for better change
[/s]
Re: I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams by supremus: 5:09pm On Mar 20, 2015
aLgoridim:
You re free to Educate yourself http://ooduapeoplescongress.org/
cc: kinibigdeal in addition the ``SAGAMU`` Crisis on 17 July, 1999.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Is Not Fighting Corruption (vanguard) / Ben Bruce Addressing The Press This Morning (video) / Sanwo-olu Flags Off Campaign, Announces Badagry Expressway Fixing As Priority

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.