Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

I Think Goodlooks Is More Important Than Money (MY EXPERIMENT STORY) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think Goodlooks Is More Important Than Money (MY EXPERIMENT STORY) (1273 Views)

Can Goodlooks Make A Person Single? / Is Goodlooks Alone Enough To Get U Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Goodlooks Is More Important Than Money (MY EXPERIMENT STORY) by KingRaoul: 10:59am On Aug 26, 2015
Everytime i open a thread about goodlooks on here people always say its not relevant blah blah blah. I started an experiment in 2012 about trying to find out how people react to ugly and goodlooking people. I started on twitter where i made sure i looked 10/10 on a photo and i used the photo on my dp and see 1,000 girls sending me mssges asking for my number/pin where i stay calling me their boo. After a year of being a twitter prince, i changed my pic to a photo i made sure i looked ugly on to see if people will still like me. I lost 50% of my followers, anything i say offended people and everyone started to abuse me and block me. I decided to take the same experiment to my real life. I grew my hair long for a whole year and beards too and i have a V like face so i kinda looked like a model, everyone was so nice to me all of a sudden, i would go to a cyber cafe and girls would come asking to snap with me flirtingly. I would go to church and every sunday one particular girl will chase me and hold my hand like im her bf , people became so nice to me i was like a celebrity. Everyone i walked past greeted me, boy or girl , i was shining like a star because i looked so good. I would have random people pay for me in taxis and busus, i was traveling to lagos and the bus i entered all the girls were flirting with me till we landed it was embarassing!! I decided the experiment was over and cut my hair and beard and dehydrated my skin to look dull and less than 24 hrs no one talks to me anymore. I walk past people and no one greets me anymore, i am now invisible to everybody. People become rude to me for no reason like im a nobody. Well people dont know its all an experiment im doing, but from my experience i know that goodlooks make u a God. When im ready i will recreate the perfect looks and i will use it to my advantage. Thanks for reading.
Re: I Think Goodlooks Is More Important Than Money (MY EXPERIMENT STORY) by afolwalex20(m): 11:01am On Aug 26, 2015
Can we c pictures of ur V like face and d oda one undecided undecided

So girls were taking selfies with u.. when u no b Justin Beiber

Dey dere dey deceive urself

1 Like

Re: I Think Goodlooks Is More Important Than Money (MY EXPERIMENT STORY) by grad2012(f): 11:01am On Aug 26, 2015
No oo money can make any ugly person look fresh and gud am telling you sad
Re: I Think Goodlooks Is More Important Than Money (MY EXPERIMENT STORY) by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 26, 2015
Realy? I just withdrew my comment!
Re: I Think Goodlooks Is More Important Than Money (MY EXPERIMENT STORY) by MzzTega(f): 11:07am On Aug 26, 2015
grad2012:
No oo money can make any ugly person look fresh and gud am telling you sad

Lol. OP has experimented already.

To me,the two goes hand in hand.

1 Like

Re: I Think Goodlooks Is More Important Than Money (MY EXPERIMENT STORY) by SUGARBEE(f): 11:14am On Aug 26, 2015
Lol Op... good-looking guys are the bomb but not for me.. One thing I learnt is to be contented. .. No matter what, as far as my heart already belongs to someone I can't stray aside just cuz a better looking guy comes my way.. .

So Op, use your goodlooks well and try not to break any relationships grin.

1 Like

Re: I Think Goodlooks Is More Important Than Money (MY EXPERIMENT STORY) by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 26, 2015
deluded monkey.
Re: I Think Goodlooks Is More Important Than Money (MY EXPERIMENT STORY) by cyprus000: 11:30am On Aug 26, 2015
[size=13pt][b]
I think ur assertion on looks and money is out of juvenile conclusion.

If you see life. I mean,taste poverty before rich.
You go know say good look is "fucksht". Tho it has it own advantage but its never a top priority.

When you have money,there is no way your looks won't change. I mean being freshhhh,plus the nice smell wey go dey emenate from your blink blink bodygrin.

I consider money first,fame then goodlook.

Take jayz,akpororo,ibu,osho babagrin etc.

This guyz have galz rolling over them. I personally saw ibu at wuse zone 5.

If you see how girl dey pop up from all angle just to touch am. The thing pass hand sote him start to they run,dem still they follow for back,till em body guide smuggle am inside moto.

Looks mean nothing to me. When you are poor,that your looks will fade.
You go become old papa overnight.

So hustle hard my guy and forget looks.

if its about look,we dey there. If na the body,we carry A1 with six abi na seven pack self. If you no take time,I go collect your GFgrin.

But I never allow such nonesense get into my head.
[/b][/size]
Re: I Think Goodlooks Is More Important Than Money (MY EXPERIMENT STORY) by Ethiopia: 11:40am On Aug 26, 2015
Who good look dun help
Re: I Think Goodlooks Is More Important Than Money (MY EXPERIMENT STORY) by Virus777: 11:52am On Aug 26, 2015
Lying bastad! 1000 girls sent you mail asking for your phone number, millions of girls asked to snap pictures with you, strangers paid fare for you buses. Even if you are as good looking as Trey Songs. They never do all these for very beautiful babes let alone a guy who thinks he's handsome. Linus!

All your topics are about looks, and I can safely conclude that you are such a narcissistic gay mofo. Real men don't get fixated on how good looking they are. Even me wey fine very very well don't see it as a big deal.

Last shot: you may be suffering from a peculiar mental anomaly and you don't even know it. Get a life niggar.
Re: I Think Goodlooks Is More Important Than Money (MY EXPERIMENT STORY) by KingRaoul: 12:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
firstEVA:
deluded monkey.
Lol i will show u girls pepper
Re: I Think Goodlooks Is More Important Than Money (MY EXPERIMENT STORY) by KingRaoul: 12:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
Virus777:
Lying bastad! 1000 girls sent you mail asking for your phone number, millions of girls asked to snap pictures with you, strangers paid fare for you buses. Even if you are as good looking as Trey Songs. They never do all these for very beautiful babes let alone a guy who thinks he's handsome. Linus!

All your topics are about looks, and I can safely conclude that you are such a narcissistic gay mofo. Real men don't get fixated on how good looking they are. Even me wey fine very very well don't see it as a big deal.

Last shot: you may be suffering from a peculiar mental anomaly and you don't even know it. Get a life niggar.

Ugly bastard , u ugly guys are so pained when u see topics like this is it my fault u are an ugly beast? Real niggas read the post and get a clue or two , but ugly niggas like u just want to cry because u think u are goodlooking yet no one treats u special then u become bitter. Beast u are not goodlooking thats why no one treats u special stop hating u smelly bastard. I will kill u here today i have had it with u hating monkeys u will hate ur ugly asss that u will attempt sucide. Lonely fool who only shines on his keyboard
Re: I Think Goodlooks Is More Important Than Money (MY EXPERIMENT STORY) by donMIG(m): 1:00pm On Aug 26, 2015
How can u look good Wen u don't have money?
MONEY MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND
GUY ANYWHERE ANYTIME
PICK MONEY OVA ANY BULLSHIT GUDLOOKS
WITH MONEY U R GUARANTEED
LADIES
HOES
CLOTHES
CARS
FOOD
ANYTHING
EVEN A VIRGIN FOR A WIFE.....NIGGA PLS I DIDN'T READ UR POST SHA
Re: I Think Goodlooks Is More Important Than Money (MY EXPERIMENT STORY) by 400billionman: 1:00pm On Aug 26, 2015
Good looks, nice diction and smooth tongue entices women more than money.

When the dating starts, that's when money climbs their priority list..
Re: I Think Goodlooks Is More Important Than Money (MY EXPERIMENT STORY) by 2dice(m): 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2015
Han-han
Water -Happin
Ratata
Produce By Bunmi- Davies
Re: I Think Goodlooks Is More Important Than Money (MY EXPERIMENT STORY) by KingRaoul: 1:03pm On Aug 26, 2015
Virus777:

YOU VIRUS U WILL DIE THIS WEEK YOU UGLY BASTARD !!! U CANT GET A GIRL YOU WANT TO COME THROW UR MISERY AT ME I WILL KILL YOU, U HAVE ENTERED MY TRAP U WILL DIE U MONKEY. YOU INHERITED UGLYNESS FROM UR MUM AND DAD THERES NOTHING U CAN DO ABOUT IT. I HAVE TIME AND 100 GIG U WILL BE MISERABLE TILL U DIE. VIRUS BEFALL U BEFORE UR SUDDEN DEATH THIS WEEK. VIRUS , TUEHHH. I SPIT ON DIRTY LOSERS LIKE U, UGLY SNAKE COME OUT O UGLY SNAKE
Re: I Think Goodlooks Is More Important Than Money (MY EXPERIMENT STORY) by KingRaoul: 1:04pm On Aug 26, 2015
400billionman:

Real nigga
Re: I Think Goodlooks Is More Important Than Money (MY EXPERIMENT STORY) by Jozzy4: 1:08pm On Aug 26, 2015
400billionman:

Bro , you said it all
Re: I Think Goodlooks Is More Important Than Money (MY EXPERIMENT STORY) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 26, 2015
400billionman:

True in some in some cases

But lol @ priority list got me laughing
Re: I Think Goodlooks Is More Important Than Money (MY EXPERIMENT STORY) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 26, 2015
Nigga, u are just too dumb for my liking. Bleep goodlooking, oshiomole hans? Only pu**y as* niggas think like u do. For your information, guys no dey fine, guys dey only fresh. Which of course is as a result of good money. Only girls need beauty. Davido fine,d'banj fine? Kiss daniel rich pass dem? Look at the shit u posted. Gosh!!!
Re: I Think Goodlooks Is More Important Than Money (MY EXPERIMENT STORY) by Ariani: 1:29pm On Aug 26, 2015
make i sitdown gidigba dey luk dm fine boys and fine gals
Re: I Think Goodlooks Is More Important Than Money (MY EXPERIMENT STORY) by KingRaoul: 1:55pm On Aug 26, 2015
fabiaknow:
Nigga, u are just too dumb for my liking. Bleep goodlooking, oshiomole hans? Only pu**y as* niggas think like u do. For your information, guys no dey fine, guys dey only fresh. Which of course is as a result of good money. Only girls need beauty. Davido fine,d'banj fine? Kiss daniel rich pass dem? Look at the shit u posted. Gosh!!!

Cant argue with people who dont think outside the box, i think psycologically ..i notice the things ur brain cant begin to imagine so no need arguing u wont ever understand. Eyaa
Re: I Think Goodlooks Is More Important Than Money (MY EXPERIMENT STORY) by clemz85(m): 2:23pm On Aug 26, 2015
Virus777:

brother calm down, I didn't see any offensive word in his thread, why you?
na just op personal opinion,

calm down sir
Re: I Think Goodlooks Is More Important Than Money (MY EXPERIMENT STORY) by Trueyarn(m): 2:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
KingRaoul:
Everytime i open a thread about goodlooks on here people always say its not relevant blah blah blah. I started an experiment in 2012 about trying to find out how people react to ugly and goodlooking people. I started on twitter where i made sure i looked 10/10 on a photo and i used the photo on my dp and see 1,000 girls sending me mssges asking for my number/pin where i stay calling me their boo. After a year of being a twitter prince, i changed my pic to a photo i made sure i looked ugly on to see if people will still like me. I lost 50% of my followers, anything i say offended people and everyone started to abuse me and block me. I decided to take the same experiment to my real life. I grew my hair long for a whole year and beards too and i have a V like face so i kinda looked like a model, everyone was so nice to me all of a sudden, i would go to a cyber cafe and girls would come asking to snap with me flirtingly. I would go to church and every sunday one particular girl will chase me and hold my hand like im her bf , people became so nice to me i was like a celebrity. Everyone i walked past greeted me, boy or girl , i was shining like a star because i looked so good. I would have random people pay for me in taxis and busus, i was traveling to lagos and the bus i entered all the girls were flirting with me till we landed it was embarassing!! I decided the experiment was over and cut my hair and beard and dehydrated my skin to look dull and less than 24 hrs no one talks to me anymore. I walk past people and no one greets me anymore, i am now invisible to everybody. People become rude to me for no reason like im a nobody. Well people dont know its all an experiment im doing, but from my experience i know that goodlooks make u a God. When im ready i will recreate the perfect looks and i will use it to my advantage. Thanks for reading.

Re: I Think Goodlooks Is More Important Than Money (MY EXPERIMENT STORY) by KingRaoul: 7:11pm On Aug 26, 2015
clemz85:

brother calm down, I didn't see any offensive word in his thread, why you?
na just op personal opinion,

calm down sir

Ignore that smelly snake, he didnt dare come back i would have made him go kill himself after insulting his destiny, the ugly beast tot he can mess with i
Re: I Think Goodlooks Is More Important Than Money (MY EXPERIMENT STORY) by Mpeepz: 3:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
KingRaoul:

(1) (Reply)

Some Women Are Extremely Bad: They Take Some Men For Fool / One "Word" For This Lady / Guys!! 50 Signs You Are Dating A Crazy Chick.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.