Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

What Do U Make Of These: Pls? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do U Make Of These: Pls? (2405 Views)

Guys What Do You Make Of This Pix / Ways To Make Your Marriage Stronger! My Marriage Lack All These pls HELP! / Which Of These, Pls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do U Make Of These: Pls? by kingzli(m): 10:37pm On Jan 18, 2009
I don't think one should jump to conclusions. You should let him know how you are feeling, then ask him for an explanation. I think since you love him, you should try and settle things.
Re: What Do U Make Of These: Pls? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 18, 2009
jibbygirl:

i don't like pets

well you're not going to get a companion if you keep chickening out of every relationship where you think the guy isnt putting in so much effort. Try pouring your heart out to the guy, most guys will melt and do everything they can to make you happy . . . if he does the opposite then find someone else.

Has it occured to you (like Ras said) that the guy may find you boring and unstimulating? Are you perhaps the "play hard to get type" who makes a guy sweat real hard before you admit you like him? Many men dont like to work so hard only to find out later the girl wasnt worth it in the end.

Give him some more time and pls you put in a bit more effort too.
Re: What Do U Make Of These: Pls? by jibbygirl(f): 10:56pm On Jan 18, 2009
I'm not the play hard to get type but i hate being taken for granted. i feel he is proud and he sure believes that any gurl he approaches must fall for him without any resistance.
Re: What Do U Make Of These: Pls? by jibbygirl(f): 11:01pm On Jan 18, 2009
davidylan:

well you're not going to get a companion if you keep chickening out of every relationship where you think the guy isnt putting in so much effort. Try pouring your heart out to the guy, most guys will melt and do everything they can to make you happy . . . if he does the opposite then find someone else.

Has it occured to you (like Ras said) that the guy may find you boring and unstimulating? Are you perhaps the "play hard to get type" who makes a guy sweat real hard before you admit you like him? Many men dont like to work so hard only to find out later the girl wasnt worth it in the end.

Give him some more time and pls you put in a bit more effort too.
more effort? by calling him even when he doesn't reciprocate? do u think that's wise? undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Do U Make Of These: Pls? by Nobody: 3:39am On Jan 19, 2009
jibbygirl:

more effort? by calling him even when he doesn't reciprocate? do u think that's wise? undecided undecided undecided

Just ringing incessantly isnt the same thing as "effort" especially if you're the type who rings him up and then stays mute waiting for him to carry the conversation.

Go meet him and have a heart to heart talk before you take any decision. You might regret it later.
Re: What Do U Make Of These: Pls? by btrue(f): 3:51am On Jan 19, 2009
@topic

How old are you? If you are under 25, i guess you still have time to play those silly games for love. However, it's a possibility that there is someone else or he is just courting other females. Hopefully i'm not sounding sour but i remember those games. You need to voice how you feel. Ask him where he stands with you, because you really like him. Good Luck!! And word of advice, make sure you put things on the table/your expectations at the beginning of the relationship, trust me, it will be a foundation to a healthy relationship.
Re: What Do U Make Of These: Pls? by TOYOSI20(f): 5:22am On Jan 19, 2009
@ OP

Go wid ur instinct!!
Re: What Do U Make Of These: Pls? by crious: 8:56am On Jan 19, 2009
eyaaaa. this reminds me soo much of myself, some 2 years ago.

i met this guy who i thot was heaven and earth to me, there was absolutely nothing i couldn't and didn't do for him.
initially he treated me nice and all but later on his true self came through. he'd talk down at me, acted cold and almost all the time. i wanted it to work sooo bad i did everything i knew how to but sweetie you can't force love. at the end of the day i got heart broken and some,

when a man tells you he loves you then he starts avoiding you or not calling its easy, he's a player and you're his bane of interest for, 1 weekor 1 month max. leave him and if you deceive yourself and think he's the one for you , don't worry you'd force it, he'd shag you well, treat you like dirt and leave you feeling lower than poop down the toilet, trust me girl i've been there and i know.

no matter what they all say IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT! he's just not worth your time, your feelings and your emotions

he's not gonna change, he's not different from the others, in fact he's not even worth this thread or this much worry you're giving yourself. see the world you'd find someone else who loves you truly and knows the meaning of the word.

but you have to believe in yourself first. all the best letting go of him and letting someone better find you wink
Re: What Do U Make Of These: Pls? by goodass(m): 10:28am On Jan 19, 2009
@goodass
pls don't blame me for falling in love again. i'm lonely and really need a companion. can one really guide against falling in love

@ Jibby
i'm not blamin yu 4 fallin in luv bt i wont mince words wen u do it rashly jus bco.s u r lonely n nid a companion. if u must fall in luv, fal in luv wt som1 who appreci8s yu. must yu fall in luv wt any guy jus bco.s u r lonely n nid a companion?
guidin against fallin in luv? wel one may nt b able 2 guide against fallin in luv but yes u can guide against fallin in luv rashly/foolishly. now frm d onset u can see d tell-tale signs dt ur luv is misplaced inspite of ur e4ts.
get 2 discover wat u nid in a partner & b patient,k? it isnt how far bt how well.
u may also check y u attract d wrong type of guys too. itz part of layin a strong foundatn 4ur luv lyf;luv biz is more than emotions/sentiments/feelings.
define whu u r, wia u r, wia u headin 4, ur drms & goals, whu can fit in2 ur present & future. luv biz na serios biz.
all d best always
Re: What Do U Make Of These: Pls? by Taken(m): 11:55am On Jan 19, 2009
@ poster

How old are you by the way, I think many of us are going into a relationships too early without a fully grown mature mind.

Anyway, I feel for most girls/women.  They are often pressurized by many guys who are simply looking for a piece of the pie. 
As a result, we get them confused and they are indeed confused.  When the right guys comes along, they waited so long to respond.
By the time some responds, some guys are already back on the field searching for another girl.  To some good/right guys, their experiences dictate that they shouldn't waste time on any girl that take them for granted (same with everyone though), or is wasting their time. 
The irony is that while the guy kept calling and the girl is doing what girls do best (ignore for some time), the girl's heart is already melting.  For most that knows how to play the game, they will wait it out, get the girl, use her, and move on (but I am not talking about players but good guys).

See, since the good guys does not get any positive responses from this girl, he has no choice but to move on - he isn't a player.  Alas, as he moved back to the hunting field, the girl is finally interested & ready to date with the expectation that the good guy is still around the corner.

Ladies, if you treat most guys like that, be rest assured you will never get a good guy (maybe some might be lucky). What you will get is a player if the guy allows his mind to be influenced by irrational thoughts.

- opposed me if I am wrong.
Re: What Do U Make Of These: Pls? by JazzFreak(m): 2:47pm On Jan 19, 2009
Taken:

@ poster
How old are you by the way, I think many of us are going into a relationships too early without a fully grown mature mind.

Anyway, I feel for most girls/women. They are often pressurized by many guys who are simply looking for a piece of the pie.
As a result, we get them confused and they are indeed confused. When the right guys comes along, they waited so long to respond.
By the time some responds, some guys are already back on the field searching for another girl. To some good/right guys, their experiences dictate that they shouldn't waste time on any girl that take them for granted (same with everyone though), or is wasting their time.
The irony is that while the guy kept calling and the girl is doing what girls do best (ignore for some time), the girl's heart is already melting. For most that knows how to play the game, they will wait it out, get the girl, use her, and move on (but I am not talking about players but good guys).

See, since the good guys does not get any positive responses from this girl, he has no choice but to move on - he isn't a player. Alas, as he moved back to the hunting field, the girl is finally interested & ready to date with the expectation that the good guy is still around the corner.

Ladies, if you treat most guys like that, be rest assured you will never get a good guy (maybe some might be lucky). What you will get is a player if the guy allows his mind to be influenced by irrational thoughts.

- opposed me if I am wrong.

What's with the gibberish angry
You've neither advised the lady nor give any meaningful contribution.
Castigate so easily yet no better yourself. Man, Shut up. lipsrsealed

@ Poster
He is simply not serious about the relationship.
If he is imbalanced now, guess what he'll be later, eratic.
Off & On Guy, he is just playing the field.

crious:

sweetie you can't force love. at the end of the day i got heart broken and some,

when a man tells you he loves you then he starts avoiding you or not calling its easy, he's a player and you're his bane of interest for, 1 weekor 1 month max. leave him and if you deceive yourself and think he's the one for you , don't worry you'd force it, he'd shag you well, treat you like dirt and leave you feeling lower than poop down the toilet, trust me girl i've been there and i know.
but you have to believe in yourself first. all the best letting go of him and letting someone better find you wink

Well said, Take this advise !
Re: What Do U Make Of These: Pls? by jibbygirl(f): 7:56pm On Jan 20, 2009
thanks so much everybody. i truly appreciate all Ur contributions. pls wish me goodluck next time. smiley wink cheesy
Re: What Do U Make Of These: Pls? by Youngpo413: 10:02pm On Oct 30, 2014
HorneyChic:
Give a littke time, maybe he'll come through.

Little time ke,the guy has "CUM" through already...
Re: What Do U Make Of These: Pls? by Youngpo413: 10:12pm On Oct 30, 2014
jibbygirl:

thanks but it feels so painful when u love someone who doesn't love u same way.

sorry girl,that wasn`t love but LUST...go and clear your head so that can think straight,forget all these film tricks.
Re: What Do U Make Of These: Pls? by Youngpo413: 10:57pm On Oct 30, 2014
jibbygirl:
I'm not the play hard to get type but i hate being taken for granted. i feel he is proud and he sure believes that any gurl he approaches must fall for him without any resistance.

now I know better.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Else Can I Do To Put My Girl's Mind At Peace? / I Changed My Number: Blocked His Emails: / Typical Nigerian Man (cheater)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.