Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

15 Cheap Hotels In Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 15 Cheap Hotels In Lagos (7026 Views)

Single Women Are Not Allowed To Lodge In Most Hotels In Kano State- BBC Reporter / Top 15 Cheap, Safe And Friendly Countries 2016 / Cheap Hotels In Newyork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Cheap Hotels In Lagos by kingphilip(m): 9:15am On Mar 20, 2015
Lagos may have some of Nigeria’s luxury hotels but this city also has some affordable bargains. It is no
longer the story of dubious wallpapers, leaking pipes and sagging beds filled with bugs when it comes to cheap hotels in Lagos, but well-furnished rooms with sparkling bathrooms.

Even though Lagos is an affluent city, it offers many cheap options for accommodation and feeding. In no particular order, we present to you 15 cheap hotels in Lagos that offers reasonably priced accommodation for guests, one night at a time.

All photos and information culled from http://www.travelstart.com.ng/blog/15-cheap-hotels-in-lagos/
Re: 15 Cheap Hotels In Lagos by kingphilip(m): 9:16am On Mar 20, 2015
1. Carat24 Business Hotel & Suites
Carat24 Business Hotel & Suites is an exquisitely furnished guest house that provides guests with warm ambiance and comfort. This is a hotel where business is mixed with pleasure, and every room is air conditioned. It has regular power supply and supported with 247 internet facility to keep you connected with the world. It also has different rooms that are tailored to meet every budget.

Rate: For as low as N11,800 per night

2. Sunfit International
Although, Sunfit International falls is an affordable hotel, it supersedes with its amazing architecture that displays creativity. Like the rest of the budget hotels, the rooms are designed in special themes. It is located just 15 minutes drive to the Murtala Mohammed International Airport. There is a free WiFi access, mini-bar, spa and wellness center and a free private packing.

Location: Rafiu Babatunde Tinubu Road, Amuwo Odofin Residential Scheme, Festac

Rate: For as low as N15,698 per night

3. Placido’s Place
You will recognize the style in Placido’s place in an instant. This is an exuberant and fun hotel that will leave you grasping with excitement. The rooms are equipped with air conditioning, TV and a hot tub. Placido’s place has you need — affordable rates, comfy rooms and convenient location It is located 19 km away from the Murtala Muhammed International Airport.

Rate: For as low as N12,000

Re: 15 Cheap Hotels In Lagos by daveP(m): 9:20am On Mar 20, 2015
(In kenny roger's gruffy accent) Kingphilip..... Be warned. Hotel hotel hotel. you you..... (hesitates.... Wants to talk but hesitates again)
Re: 15 Cheap Hotels In Lagos by kingphilip(m): 9:25am On Mar 20, 2015
4. The Hardley Apartments
This is a perfect destination for those who would want to leap straight out of their beds and run into Victoria Island’s action. The Hardley Apartments have excellent
services and world class facilities right in a quiet area of Waziri Ibrahim Crescent. The apartments are filled with the kinds of facilities you had pay more for in
an expensive hotel. The style of the hotel is unpretentious and the room service is superb.

Rate: For as low as N12,000 per night

5. The Belaggio Corporate Suites
The living room and reception are part of Belaggio’s charm. The cheerful rooms are equipped with modern facilities and are furnished to beat some expensive hotels’ interior. The hotel is perfect for those who plan to stay long in Lagos. The ambience of the private residence offers the facilities of any Five Star hotel.

6. Hotel Victoria Palace
Hotel Victoria Palace is one of best cheap hotels in Lagos, it is a comfortable and reasonably-priced option. You can explore the classic rooms that are equipped with modern facilities. The restaurant serves continental and Indian cuisine. The friendly staff make the hotel a place to be. There are varieties of games in the residents’ lounge, not to forget fitness facilities to keep you healthy.

Location: Plot 1623, Saka Jojo Street, Off Adeola Odeku Street, Victoria Island |

Re: 15 Cheap Hotels In Lagos by kingphilip(m): 9:33am On Mar 20, 2015
7. De Rigg Place
Forget about the price because De Rigg Place has state of the art facilities for the comfort and relaxation of its customers. It is built in a peaceful environment that is secure and cozy. Its bar is well stocked and makes you feel at home with its customization of world class services.

Location: 6 Rafiu Shittu Street, Behind Zenith Bank Plc, Alaka Estate, Surulere, Lagos . |

8. Dmatel Hotel And Resort
Dmatel Hotel and Resort is a long standing cheap classic that offers you a taste of luxury and comfort. It is a short walk to Victoria Island and Ikoyi and situated in the heart of Lekki. There is a waterfall, beautiful gardens and great rooms that are well furnished.

Rate: For as low as N11,000 per night

9. Firstview Luxury Apartment
This is a boutique hotel that is well located and offers you a luxury all- suite accommodation with WiFi access, and unlimited free international calls to a lot of countries. This is one of the best spots for a romantic getaway, business trip or even vacation in Lagos. This Lagos hotel is very affordable, guests are always stunned when they see the rates per night.

Location: 1,Adeniran Bamishile Street,Off Raji Rasaki Road Amuwo Odofin, Festac |

Re: 15 Cheap Hotels In Lagos by kingphilip(m): 9:40am On Mar 20, 2015
10. Ed Scob Suites
This is an impressive hotel with a spacious layout, barbecue, fitness center and lovely facilities. Privacy is strictly maintained and there is a restaurant that serves different cuisines. There is a free shuttle service and car rental service that is available. Ed Scob Suites is a fine choice for budget travellers who want a quiet place to stay in the city centre. Murtala Muhammed International Airport is just 10 km away.

Rate: For as low as N17,500 per night

11. Lakeem Suites
Lakeem Suites depict the home away from home scenario just right, with its relaxed mini bar, a 24 hour front desk, stylish rooms and a free WiFi access. Special services like deliveries, ironing service and dry cleaning and its proximity to the airport is what makes the hotel exceptional.

Location: 23 Adebola Street Off Adeniran Ogunsanya, Surulere |

Rate: For as low as N15,000 per night

12. Hillberry Suites
If there is one place that bargain hunters may want to visit, it is the Hillberry Suites. Every lifestyle is fully accommodated here with the modern facilities like the meeting facilities, nightclub, the onsite restaurant that offers international and local cuisine. There is availability of free Wi-Fi access in public areas.

Location: 19 Bayo Adewole Street, Off Ago Palace Way, Isolo |
Rate: For as low as N11,000 per night

Re: 15 Cheap Hotels In Lagos by kingphilip(m): 9:47am On Mar 20, 2015
13. De Santos Hotel
Have you ever wonder one place where you can have relaxation combined with a spa and wellness center? Not just this desire but at a very affordable rate. This is what De Santos offers, with a nightclub, restaurant, array of activities in the surrounding and a hot tub to ease your stress away.

Rate: For as low as N15,000 per night.

14. 44 Lodges & Suites
When it comes to affordable accommodation, 44 Lodges & Suites like to keep it great for everyone. The rooms may be small but they are well decorated and beautiful. If you have kids, the game room keeps them busy while the bar and beautiful sitting room leaves the adults engaged in special moments.

Location: 44, Akinwunmi Street, Alagomeji off Hughes Avenue, Herbert Macauly Way, Yaba. |

Rate: For as low as N13,650 per night

15. Greenland Suites
If Lagos is on your radar, you can make use of Greenland Suites, a chic hotel that is close to Murtala Muhammed International Airport. Most of the bathrooms are fitted with shower, a bath and free toiletries and there is a 24 hour front desk for support.

Location: 4, Canalview Off Lbiyemi Street, Off Osolo Way Ajao Estate,Mushin. |

Re: 15 Cheap Hotels In Lagos by SkinnyDude(m): 9:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
guy, i don lodge for one fine hotel for Nsukka one Night. bathtub, nice and quality mattress, light and telephone. guess what, na 2,500 per night.

3 Likes

Re: 15 Cheap Hotels In Lagos by 19naia(m): 4:29am On Mar 21, 2015
SkinnyDude:
guy, i don lodge for one fine hotel for Nsukka one Night. bathtub, nice and quality mattress, light and telephone. guess what, na 2,500 per night.

Thank you jare, a real mans friend.. I beg you now, put a topic for us to see pictures of places we can enter for 4000 Naira and less per night..
Re: 15 Cheap Hotels In Lagos by huhmuhyehmi(m): 7:42am On Mar 24, 2015
I tot u said cheap undecided

1 Like

Re: 15 Cheap Hotels In Lagos by NotNairalandi(m): 3:29pm On Mar 24, 2015
Come to Owerri let me show you sweet sweet hotels for just 3k per night,Light 24/7...NONSENSE!
Re: 15 Cheap Hotels In Lagos by kingphilip(m): 2:31am On Apr 01, 2015
seun, mynd44, ishilove, lalasticlala, justwise and disguy front page please
Re: 15 Cheap Hotels In Lagos by Godmother(f): 6:09am On Apr 01, 2015
OP, these hotels are not quite cheap, although the ambiance and serenity I see is worth that amount.
But if one just needs a quick place to crash, there are way cheaper hotels.
There's one in my hood, Ikotun for 2,500. The place is neat and peaceful and will fufil the need of just having a place to lay one's head.

1 Like

Re: 15 Cheap Hotels In Lagos by mrsage(m): 6:59am On Apr 01, 2015
Godmother:
OP, these hotels are not quite cheap, although the ambiance and serenity I see is worth that amount.
There's one in my hood, Ikotun for 2,500. The place is neat and peaceful and will fufil the need of just having a place to lay one's head.

Exact Location /address pls.
Re: 15 Cheap Hotels In Lagos by kingphilip(m): 7:59am On Apr 01, 2015
Godmother:
you're right there are lots of cheaper hotels than the ones listed above but in terms of quality and compared to other expensive hotels, this also can b classified as cheap
Re: 15 Cheap Hotels In Lagos by aariwa(m): 10:28am On Apr 02, 2015
I suggest that a full section/thread should be opened for luxurious &affordable hotels so that people can share ideas there are many regular travellers across the country who are desperately looking for this kind of platform

1 Like

Re: 15 Cheap Hotels In Lagos by Lexusgs430: 11:49am On Apr 02, 2015
Simply log unto
www.jovago.com
Re: 15 Cheap Hotels In Lagos by texanomaly(f): 2:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
aariwa:
I suggest that a full section/thread should be opened for luxurious &affordable hotels so that people can share ideas there are many regular travellers across the country who are desperately looking for this kind of platform

Isn't that where we are, "Travel Section"?
Re: 15 Cheap Hotels In Lagos by goodieuzo: 8:31pm On Apr 02, 2015
i want to travel to lagos,i need very place to stay for 2 days.from 2500 naira down

1 Like

Re: 15 Cheap Hotels In Lagos by Ghiwahs: 9:46am On Apr 30, 2016
Godmother:
Whr exactly is d place cos am based in ikotun, abaranje to be precise
Re: 15 Cheap Hotels In Lagos by chasisboi(m): 3:37pm On Jul 27, 2017
Those hotels are all very nice.
Thanks guys. It was really helpful to find options to consider for my trip to lagos.
I also came across this where you can get even more photos of the hotels and even book them.
check it out for yourselves, it really helped me https://hotels.ng/landing/30-ten-cheap-hotels-in-lagos
Re: 15 Cheap Hotels In Lagos by postute: 8:15am On Sep 28, 2018
It's a great OP. I really love a more specific guide like this one I found online: https://www.meedul.com.ng/cheap-hotels-in-ikeja-lagos-nigeria/
I think content platforms should be giving us great media rich guides to help us make great travel decisions.
Re: 15 Cheap Hotels In Lagos by Chriswazo(m): 8:16am On Jul 29, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Simply log unto
www.jovago.com

U reach here? grin
U don be legend for NL o.

But on a serious note, can you suggest any good guest house or hotel very close to MMIA at a modest price?
Re: 15 Cheap Hotels In Lagos by Lexusgs430: 8:33am On Jul 29, 2019
Chriswazo:

U reach here? grin
U don be legend for NL o.

But on a serious note, can you suggest any good guest house or hotel very close to MMIA at a modest price?

Hotels plenty for Ajao Estate..........
Re: 15 Cheap Hotels In Lagos by Chriswazo(m): 8:40am On Jul 29, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Hotels plenty for Ajao Estate..........

Give me names and price na, I don't stay in Lag
Re: 15 Cheap Hotels In Lagos by Lexusgs430: 8:57am On Jul 29, 2019
Chriswazo:

Try bluenest.....

Before you pay for any rooms in any hotel, insist on seeing the room offered........

2 Likes

Re: 15 Cheap Hotels In Lagos by Lexusgs430: 9:21am On Jul 29, 2019
Chriswazo:

https://m-travel.jumia.com/en-gb/hotels/nigeria/ajao-estate/10000316?region=10000316-district&q=Ajao%20Estate&page=1&adults=1&roomCount=1
Re: 15 Cheap Hotels In Lagos by Chriswazo(m): 9:26am On Jul 29, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Fascinating Then And Now Photos Shows How Dubai Has Changed In Few Years. / Where Does "The Young And Chisco Transport Going To Abidjan Base / If You In Abroad, What Do You Do, How Much Do You And Your Monthly Expenses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.