Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,371 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria (30206 Views)

Artificial Pregnancy Bump By Hakeem Effect On Beverly Naya / 15 Nigerians Making Us Proud In Hollywood*Pics* / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 22, 2015
hmmmmmm leave dem gay alone,they will realize banging of anus is bad until they wont b able to contol their poo again,it will jst b droping like rain from their anus.

4 Likes

Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by DICKtator: 4:16pm On Mar 22, 2015
Can all guys be homosexuals so I could be the only straight guy in the world to phuuccck all these beautiful damsel!!

I really wish!!!!!!

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 22, 2015

4 Likes

Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by SAMBARRY: 4:17pm On Mar 22, 2015
One thing I've noticed about Hollywood is that they have a way of breaking through every cultural and religious barrier of different countries
Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by DICKtator: 4:17pm On Mar 22, 2015
SAMBARRY, I MEAN SOMEBODY, IS IN THE BUILDING!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by omototiadewa: 4:18pm On Mar 22, 2015
I think everyman is entitled to what befalls them. Let them be gay if they want to, after all it means more women for the man who wants to marry many wives. But what about d lesbian part...would be so bad if d whole world is gay...dat means population decrease..eventually leading to the end of the world. I think ds gay approval thing by america and d likes has a hidden agenda connected to depopulation and mind control.

4 Likes

Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by DICKtator: 4:19pm On Mar 22, 2015
^^^^^

Cos the media has power!!.
Western education is sin
Vote Bull Harry and Shake Cowu!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by freecocoa(f): 4:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
Wait o, OP so you are preaching hate or what exactly? How does hating on gay people make the world a better place? Are gay people responsible for all the wrong in the world?

Stop hating what you don't understand and educate yourself, you sound very ignorant.

8 Likes

Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by ibiso1986: 4:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
Seun.. Abeg Put this educative topic on ur home page www.nairaland.com/2210023/intersting-facts-kalabari-ijaws-rivers#31883743 or I go change the name topic name put tonto dike half nude picture
Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by SAMBARRY: 4:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
DICKtator:
SAMBARRY, I MEAN SOMEBODY, IS IN THE BUILDING!!!

grin grin grin grin
of course an important pezin is in the building

Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by raymis(f): 4:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
ok ooo
Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by BlueMagic2(m): 4:24pm On Mar 22, 2015
When Obama the clueless US president is in full support of this abomination. F A G G O T S need to be given the ultimate solution and one day they will.

1 Like

Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by henryobinna(m): 4:25pm On Mar 22, 2015
i remember what Tim Cook said about being gay

am sure that dude is deranged...mentally
Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 22, 2015
@OP.. have you noticed that when you want to derail a train, all you have to do is cause a disjoint in the rail tracks or have someone at the wheel mess with the brakes.. if this train is moving and efforts to have it derailed have not been successful, why don' t you move out of the way rather than standing in front of it I believe there is a flaw in African thinking that causes us to focus on one issue while far more critical issues suffer - is it that we have accepted them.. eg a bill to remove immunity for seating public officials so they can be prosecuted for corruption has been gathering dust since 2006, yet the gay bill just kicks up through 2 readings and it is law in a matter of months. which is far more dangerous

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 22, 2015
Idiots. Are speaking(abi writing). Neither of our religions or culture supports gayism/lesbianism, if u support it or practice it, u keep it to ursef. Disgusting rubbish!!! Even Goodluck rejected it!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 22, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
Yes, Nigeria has passed an anti-gay bill subjecting anyone caught in a gay act to a sentence of 14yrs in prison. But how long do you think such a law will last? Not for long, with the recent trend of events. Why? Because we as a nation are getting exposed more and more to a medium that promotes LGBT(lesbians-gays-bisexuals-transgender). That medium is the products of the american movie industry, hollywood.

Ever bought an american movie in the past to discovered the subtle way in which homosexualism is promoted? Well, it's now in your face. Currently, the world is getting carried away from the trend of movies that don't span beyond 2hrs to movies that go beyond hundreds of hours, cos most viewers often wished some movies don't end, a reason why series came into the picture, getting people glued to their TVs consuming the contents of such movies.

Has anyone noticed the alarming rate at which the american movie industry promotes gay? No american movie goes by without a gay content this days. From Oz to spartacus, tyrant to tudors, game of thrones to housewives etc. Even the 2hrs movies of today hardly go without a gay content, even if it's just the mention of the word GAY e.g the INTERVIEW and 50 SHADES OF GREY.

I was cruising round town with my brother and a friend yesterday when some radio OAPs were discussing about a new TV series called EMPIRE. I wasn't interested in their discussion till my bro and his friend started talking about how interesting the series is, that they can't wait to get the 2nd season. I decided to get the season 1 on my way back. Barely 10minutes into the first episode, I was greeted by a scene showing 2 grown guys kissing and acting all emotional. The characters were jamal and his girlfriend michael.

What annoys me most is the way they( the directors of these movies) try to persuade people into thinking there's nothing wrong with the homosexualism, giving it a good promotion...like making the gay character appear as someone with a good heart but clearly misunderstood. They throw in a gay relationship that is deeply rooted in a 100% love, honesty, faithfulness and loyalty, making straight people jealous cos a 100% of everything is not obtainable in a straight relationship. The gay character in the series EMPIRE, jamal, was giving a very attractive role so as to lure unsuspecting viewers into the world of gayism. In the movie, he's from a rich family with a music empire, the most talented among them with a voice to kill any female, the gentle one, loves a kid he's not certain of it's paternity(how many guys do that?), the only one who cares about their ex-convict mum and several other qualities that can make a die-hard homophobic person go emotional and accept him for who he is. Everybody loves a guy with the above qualities. To pave way for the acceptance of homosexualism, the several hollywood directors are now moulding characters with such qualities and making them gay. Such strategy leaves viewers toning down their hate or dislike for homosexuals.

And that's where I fear for Nigeria. In the next few years, going by the rate at which we are exposed to the hollywood contents, majority of those that jubilated when the anti-gay bill was passed, will storm the streets demanding for its reversal.

You should write a thesis on lack of power, lack of water, lack of education, lack of employments also.

As a Nigerian I don't give a rats ass as to individuals sexuality and I have sympathy for numpties that does.

That law should and will be repealed, IJN grin

10 Likes

Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 22, 2015
voltron:
@OP.. have you noticed that when you want to derail a train, all you have to do is cause a disjoint in the rail tracks or have someone at the wheel mess with the brakes.. if this train is moving and efforts to have it derailed have not been successful, why don' t you move out of the way rather than standing in front of it I believe there is a flaw in African thinking that causes us to focus on one issue while far more critical issues suffer - is it that we have accepted them.. eg a bill to remove immunity for seating public officials so they can be prosecuted for corruption has been gathering dust since 2006, yet the gay bill just kicks up through 2 readings and it is law in a matter of months. which is far more dangerous

Bravo.

Nigerians being used as pawns in a game since 1960s...

2 Likes

Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 22, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
Yes, Nigeria has passed an anti-gay bill subjecting anyone caught in a gay act to a sentence of 14yrs in prison. But how long do you think such a law will last? Not for long, with the recent trend of events. Why? Because we as a nation are getting exposed more and more to a medium that promotes LGBT(lesbians-gays-bisexuals-transgender). That medium is the products of the american movie industry, hollywood.

Ever bought an american movie in the past to discovered the subtle way in which homosexualism is promoted? Well, it's now in your face. Currently, the world is getting carried away from the trend of movies that don't span beyond 2hrs to movies that go beyond hundreds of hours, cos most viewers often wished some movies don't end, a reason why series came into the picture, getting people glued to their TVs consuming the contents of such movies.

Has anyone noticed the alarming rate at which the american movie industry promotes gay? No american movie goes by without a gay content this days. From Oz to spartacus, tyrant to tudors, game of thrones to housewives etc. Even the 2hrs movies of today hardly go without a gay content, even if it's just the mention of the word GAY e.g the INTERVIEW and 50 SHADES OF GREY.

I was cruising round town with my brother and a friend yesterday when some radio OAPs were discussing about a new TV series called EMPIRE. I wasn't interested in their discussion till my bro and his friend started talking about how interesting the series is, that they can't wait to get the 2nd season. I decided to get the season 1 on my way back. Barely 10minutes into the first episode, I was greeted by a scene showing 2 grown guys kissing and acting all emotional. The characters were jamal and his girlfriend michael.

What annoys me most is the way they( the directors of these movies) try to persuade people into thinking there's nothing wrong with the homosexualism, giving it a good promotion...like making the gay character appear as someone with a good heart but clearly misunderstood. They throw in a gay relationship that is deeply rooted in a 100% love, honesty, faithfulness and loyalty, making straight people jealous cos a 100% of everything is not obtainable in a straight relationship. The gay character in the series EMPIRE, jamal, was giving a very attractive role so as to lure unsuspecting viewers into the world of gayism. In the movie, he's from a rich family with a music empire, the most talented among them with a voice to kill any female, the gentle one, loves a kid he's not certain of it's paternity(how many guys do that?), the only one who cares about their ex-convict mum and several other qualities that can make a die-hard homophobic person go emotional and accept him for who he is. Everybody loves a guy with the above qualities. To pave way for the acceptance of homosexualism, the several hollywood directors are now moulding characters with such qualities and making them gay. Such strategy leaves viewers toning down their hate or dislike for homosexuals.

And that's where I fear for Nigeria. In the next few years, going by the rate at which we are exposed to the hollywood contents, majority of those that jubilated when the anti-gay bill was passed, will storm the streets demanding for its reversal.

All this to me are the reason nigeria keep going backward...what happened to my right , if you complain about the GAY content..then what have you to say concerning the nude and the way films about prostitute are been produced,what the difference between them...what about that of lesbianism... NiIGERIANS need to do away with the past or else nothing Good will come out of the country...

1 Like

Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 4:36pm On Mar 22, 2015
I am not HOMOPHOBIC,
I do not create GAYS,
I have no decision in choosing someone sexuality,
If we can have a RIGHT HANDED parent giving birth to a LEFT HANDED child, we should also accept gays that way too.

7 Likes

Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by firstolalekan(m): 4:36pm On Mar 22, 2015
Bonapart:
God will cut away every gay man and gay woman away from Nigeria whether by death or by banishment....
So that they won't corrupt our children grow up.....
Yes God will cut them off

1 Like

Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by Alfred234(m): 4:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
I don't care if they show a thousand gay sex scenes on Empire All I know is that that series is D..O.P..E and I can't wait for season 2 BTW I like the gay character "Jamal" tongue

5 Likes

Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 22, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:
That Anti-Gay bill is crap.
We live in a country that is full of hypocrites.
We celebrate fornication and sex before marriage yet we throw stones at the homosexuals.
-
IF YOU HAVE MIND QUOTE ME.

OK, I quoted you

Wat are you gonna do?

Scream like a girl? undecided

Rant like a mad man? undecided

Now to my question

Are you gay? If no

Do you pride yourself as a civilised man

@OP, not just movies, almost every TV series out there has a character who is either gay or bisexualo
Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by Misogynist2014(m): 4:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
What op has written remembers me of a young lady in CHEATERS who was cheated on by her lesbian lover and said she wanted to revert back to dating males. What first came to my mind was that, so you were not born gay? They made them hate men through feminism and media and in an effort to cover their loneliness, introduced them to lesbianism, while men seeing b.itchiness in the de-feminised women, seek solace in males. It is all a game of chess. America has NEW WORLD ORDER at the back of the 1 dollar. Today, there is Sex political party in Australia and the federal court would soon finally recognise gay in all american states. Lucifer is winning.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by firstolalekan(m): 4:40pm On Mar 22, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:
That Anti-Gay bill is crap.
We live in a country that is full of hypocrites.
We celebrate fornication and sex before marriage yet we throw stones at the homosexuals.
-
IF YOU HAVE MIND QUOTE ME.
Mr. Man
Every gay person is a sick person that needs immediate attention.
God and nature made everything male and female
Two gay idíots can't procreate yet in some evil countries, they allow them to adopt children born by straight people. Does that makes sense?
My take is that every gay person should be isolated from the society for treatment.

3 Likes

Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 22, 2015
ControlX:
I dont hate gays. I hate gayism.
MEANWHILE
Heres for the reads...
A LETTER TO BUHARI

Dear General Buhari,
I would’ve addressed this letter privately to you,
but in the expectation that you may not receive it,
I decided to make it an Open Letter, in the hope
that you would stumble on it, read it and
hopefully feel some of the pains and anguish that
have been my lot. Having said that, permit me
therefore to proceed with the rest of this missive
from the grave of innocents departed.
Last night, while I was at my modest home in
Katsina, relaxing and probably half-awake, I heard
the voice of my cousin who was killed in the
North in April 2011 during the post-election
violence instigated by your loss of the presidential
election. With bloodshot sad eyes, my cousin,
looking apparition-like, was wailing “Gen Buhari,
why why”.
My cousin’s name is (or was) Mallam Yusuf
Danfulani, a bright young lad originally from
Katsina State, who was slaughtered in cold blood
and set on fire by youths chanting “Sai Buhari”,
like they are again now chanting in 2015. Gen
Buhari, in case you have forgotten, Yusuf was
slaughtered in your name even though he never
did any wrong to you, and even voted for you
against Dr Jonathan. He lost his life just because
the murderers you encouraged by your many hate
speeches believed Yusuf to be from middle belt or
southern Nigeria, most probably because of his
bulky looks and brave, patriotic attempts to
prevent the killing of an innocent Youth Corper,
Ukeoma Ikechukwu.
Even though he cried out in Hausa and Fulfulde,
he was still not believed by those you (Buhari)
managed to brainwash to see all non-Fulani
Nigerians as conspiring to vote against you. In
this very case, Yusuf voted for you but his ‘Sai
Buhari’ killers never believed he did. Like you, Gen
Buhari, the mob was baying for the blood of
innocents. If not for Yusuf’s best friend who was
with him and was himself nearly killed, we would
not have recognized his charred body that was
burnt beyond recognition. And thanks to the same
friend for recounting to us the little he could make
out at the last moments of Yusuf’s life, the agony
he passed through and the most important words
he uttered before he gave up. It is the same
words I heard him utter last night from the grave:
‘Gen Buhari, why why’. Yet, to this day, you
(Buhari) have not cared to apologize or show any
remorse, but you instead offered lame excuses for
the bloodletting you had instigated, and still
instigate.
I now ask you this: Gen Buhari, must you always
shade blood, like you started doing from 1983, to
rule Nigeria? Do you recall how you killed
Brigadier Bako in 1983 just so you could take
power by force from Shehu Shagari? General
Buhari, Ukeoma Ikechukwu himself was reported
missing that same day Yusuf was murdered by
your supporters, and finally confirmed dead the
following day when his charred remains was
discovered in a hooded area. Apparently, your
supporters had dragged him out of the open and
tortured him before finally snuffing life out of him.
Like my cousin, Yusuf, Ukeoma was very young
and an innocent.
Unlike Dr. Jonathan, they were not contesting
against you. Yet, when they were killed, part of
Nigeria was killed with them; the same Nigeria
that you are now angrily campaigning to rule.
Yusuf and Ukeoma were not alone. Six other
innocent Youth Corpers were also murdered in
Bauchi, where you Buhari, polled 1,315,209 votes
(almost 82 per cent), defeating Dr Jonathan who
scored 258,404 votes and did not even hit the 25
per cent mark. The corps members were
reportedly chased to a police station where they
sought refuge. But the rioters, who were raving
mad with bloodlust and chanting “Sai Buhari”,
overran the station and murdered the young
Nigerians in cold blood. So, Gen Buhari, as you
can see from the Bauchi result and it’s aftermath,
your supporters even shade blood when you win;
still you have no qualms.
Today, you are prancing around the nation,
arrogant and angry as usual, behaving like you
have already won the election; and thus setting
up another bloodletting if you are not announced
winner.
The story of Obinna Okpokiri is as heart-
wrenching as Yusuf’s. The 27-year-old was
butchered and burnt to ashes, in the service of his
fatherland. Okpokiri’s own circumstances were as
gruesome as they could be. He had run to the
Corpers’ Lodge as the rampaging ‘Sai Buhari’
rioters targeted Youth Corper polling officers
recruited by INEC for the election. As painful
death loomed, the young Nigerians contemplated
fleeing to the barracks. But they were not lucky
enough. Your ‘Sai Buhari’ supporters caught up
with them, slaughtered and set them on fire. Like
Yusuf, these innocents are human beings and
future leaders on the last laps of fulfilling their
national duty before moving on to a bright future.
But it was not to be because, in your name, Gen
Buhari, they were slaughtered, sliced, soaked in
petrol and scorched. Reduced to ashes in minutes
and in the most callous fashion by those that are
not better citizens or humans than them. General
Buhari, while you are now busy inciting another
violence, please bear in mind that in 2011, your
supporters turned violent in whole 12 northern
states as they burned the homes, vehicles, and
properties of innocent Nigerians, some of whom
are also Muslims and Northerners like you and my
cousin Yusuf. Your ‘Sai Buhari’ supporters also
targeted and killed Christians and members of
southern Nigerian ethnic groups, who were seen
as supporting the PDP, and they burnt churches
across the north.
One particular attack in Bauchi stood out as most
heart-breaking. According to Human Rights
Watch, on April 17 in Giade, a rural town in
northern Bauchi, ‘Sai Buhari’ mobs attacked
youth corps members in the town. The Corpers,
who were mostly from Yoruba, ran to the local
police station to seek refuge, but the mobs
stormed the police station. The mob killed the
police officer on duty and burned down the police
station. They raped two of the female youth corps
members and then hacked them to death with
machetes, along with five male youth corps
members.
In total, rioters killed ten youth corps members in
that town alone. A lecturer at the Nuhu Bamalli
Polytechnic, Zaria, Kaduna State, described to
Human Rights Watch how a mob of Muslims
chanting “Change, Sai Buhari” attacked and killed
several Christian students, a Christian lecturer
and four Muslim students suspected of being PDP
sympathizers on April 17: He said “Between 10
a.m. and 12 p.m., they entered the school
chanting slogans and shouting: “Where are the
Christians and Muslims that supported the ruling
party?” They had painted their faces black and
were shouting that they needed “change”, the
Congress for Progressive Change campaign
slogan. The mob had all sorts of weapons –
machetes, sticks, and clubs. They started
breaking the glass on the buildings. The students
ran away but the mob pursued them into the
staff quarters and they had nowhere to go. The
mob beat them to death. The lecturer they killed
was Yoruba“.
Finally, Gen Buhari, let me end this letter by
asking you this question: When are you going to
apologize to me, to Yusuf’s aged parents, to
Ukeoma’s parents, to parents of all innocents
murdered by your brainwashed supporters, to
Nigeria and to mankind? And here is Yusuf again,
asking you from the grave: “Gen Buhari, why
why”. Bashir Yusufu.

#SayNoToViolence
#SendBackBuhariToDaura
#NeverAgain

Oga save yourself all this crap...his case is already at ICC and they are not doing anything about it...simply because there is no evidence..next time post a video of him telling them to go and kill..

Jobless mofo...

3 Likes

Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by DICKtator: 4:44pm On Mar 22, 2015
SAMBARRY:
of course an important pezin is in the building

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by Jambu: 4:46pm On Mar 22, 2015
I think you guys are missing the point. The op is not condemning hommosex.uals but the way Hollywood is telling us the next cute thing is to be gaY. They cast good looking guys as homo and make their characters to be awesome and impossible not to like. I have watched Empire and I kind of have the idea what the op is on about.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by abubkhr: 4:47pm On Mar 22, 2015
I think our National Assemble should as a matter of urgency pass a law banning Hollywood movies and also block any website that promote such nonsense.
May Almighty protect us from these pigs called white people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 4:48pm On Mar 22, 2015
A lot of pedophile are in Nigeria instead of condemning those sickos, they are talking about gays like they are the worst.
More than 7billion people in the world and you expect them all to be heterosexual?

but i know most of you hypocrites still enjoy lesbian Indecency

7 Likes

Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by blakky97(m): 4:50pm On Mar 22, 2015
SAMBARRY:
One thing I've noticed about Hollywood is that they have a way of breaking through every cultural and religious barrier of different countries
except Iran and china.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 4:51pm On Mar 22, 2015
Jambu:
I think you guys are missing the point. The op is not condemning hommosex.uals but the way Hollywood is telling us the next cute thing is to be gaY. They cast good looking guys as homo and make their characters to be awesome and impossible not to like. I have watched Empire and I kind of have the idea what the op is on about.
that is because they don't want people to hate gays, and not to judge people based on their sexuality

1 Like

Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by skillet(m): 4:51pm On Mar 22, 2015
Hey, you this gehl, you still wan learn pidgin? Abi u don sabi already?

KashyBaby:
so wat r u scared of? tat one day Nigeria will be flooded of gays,lesbians,trans & bi? i guess nobody can stop this..every nation has a third sex & its not a secret…but because they were rejected before tats y a lot of these kind of ppol r hiding..but before America opened it to the public tat its ok to be a gay, the european countries had already shown to the public way back many years ago…these ppol have rights to live & be judged accordingly and not juz because they r gay or lesbian or trans...
for me, this is all about acceptance but of course depending on ur views...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema / BBNaija: Isilomo "Losing My Job Triggered My Interest In The Show" / Suspend Bbnaija This Year For Serious National Concern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.