Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria (30209 Views)

Artificial Pregnancy Bump By Hakeem Effect On Beverly Naya / 15 Nigerians Making Us Proud In Hollywood*Pics* / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by TVTKOKO(m): 4:52pm On Mar 22, 2015
As in eh, dis kain stu'pid talk dey tire me o. OP why not focus on the development of your country rather than kill your self over the sexual preference of two consenting adults? Mtcheeeeeew! If e pain u then, stop watching american films!

5 Likes

Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by ClintonNzedimma(m): 4:53pm On Mar 22, 2015
firstolalekan:

Mr. Man
Every gay person is a sick person that needs immediate attention.
God and nature made everything male and female
Two gay idíots can't procreate yet in some evil countries, they allow them to adopt children born by straight people. Does that makes sense?
Thats what we keep saying.
We just cant enforce religious ideologies on the masses.
I am a christian but if i stone a person for being gay, does it make me different from a religious extremist?
I have seen and felt the pain of gay people, nobody chooses to be gay, its something they are born with be it psychological or whatever.
Almost 80% of Nigerians have sex before marriage which is fornication, why arent you saying that is a mental problem?
So please stop this homophobic talk.
I dont like gay people too but i wont persecute them.

5 Likes

Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by blakky97(m): 4:54pm On Mar 22, 2015
firstolalekan:

Mr. Man
Every gay person is a sick person that needs immediate attention.
God and nature made everything male and female
Two gay idíots can't procreate yet in some evil countries, they allow them to adopt children born by straight people. Does that makes sense?
My take is that every gay person should be isolated from the society for treatment.
treatment you say?
oh! how mild!
what about deleting corrupt files altogether? I mean; two shots in the dark.
Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by macaphan007(m): 5:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
oge4real:
There's nothing to say but.... The world is coming to an end, he that has ears should hear.
So true my Sister,its looking at us in the eyes,with the recents world events and Biblical visions from Daniel(Read Daniel 7) its obvious we are heading to the end of the tunnel,lets guard our salvation and help the ones that will listen.
Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by Neplusultra(f): 5:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
exactly, my dear.

Most people, like the poster above you, think the gay thing is just a way of life that should be allowed since they think it does no one no harm. What they don't seem to know is that it is a movement tending to consume mankind.

Right about now, most people think if gayism is legalised worldwide, they won't suffer any consequence for such. Such people don't know that a time will come when they won't be able to buy and sell except they pledge allegiance to a certain course that has homosexualism embedded in it. Look at the music and movie industry, most of the acts there have been perverted, which was the price they paid for stardom. Recently, elton john went on twitter telling everyone to do away with Dolce&Gabbana, with the hashtag #boycottdolce&gabbana, simply because the designers criticised IVF, a method through which elton john and his gay husband conceived their children. Reactions from that hashtag has shown many celebrities and common people doing away with their D&G clothes and even saying they'll never patronise them again. If that could be happening to Dolce&Gabbana who are gay lovers, what do you think will soon start happening to straight people who don't become gay?

Remember that a book once said that a time will come when people won't be able to buy and sell unless they have....
Thank u o and God bless, keep saying d truth weda dey want to hear or not.
Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by chrisviral(m): 5:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
grin grin
One thing caught my attention, your Bother and your friend (male/female) seem to be enjoying the Movie grin grin

How does this scene play out, A Homophobic young girl with a Gay brother or Friend (im not talking about you OP grin just visualising my next Hollywood script grin grin)

#Word: Nature has away of fixing every problem, ozone Layer Break, Nature fix Am, population explode (china say no born pass one pikin) nature say relax, I'm fixing that right away grin cheesy grin

Anytime I see such topics, I just come to laugh and drop my own yeye dey smell comment, make I watch The 100 finish, Empire be the next movie, thanks for the recommendation OP.

1 Like

Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by Jambu: 5:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
KingsleyTMTTM:
that is because they don't want people to hate gays, and not to judge people based on their sexuality

But Hollywood cast Blacks as thugs and good for nothings. Latinos as maids and sex objects, as if that's only thing they are good for. Let Gays be as they are, don't sugarcoat them and force them on straight people. I have met gays, they also have problems in their relationships and cheat just like straight people.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by Neplusultra(f): 5:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
Bonapart:
God will cut away every gay man and gay woman away from Nigeria whether by death or by banishment....
So that they won't corrupt our children grow up.....
Yes God will cut them off
Big AMEN! !!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by firstolalekan(m): 5:04pm On Mar 22, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:

I am a christian but if stone a person for being gay, does it make me different from a religious extremist?
I have seen and felt the pain of gay people, nobody chooses to be gay, its something they are born with be it psychological or whatever.
Almost 80% of Nigerians have sex before marriage which is fornication, why arent you saying that is a mental problem?
What are you saying sef?
Must one marry before having sex?
What da fùck is wrong with you people and some silly culture or religion?
IT IS A BIG FAT LIE THE SOMEBODY IS BORN A GAY.
It is only a mere disease that can be cured. Don't bother asking me how.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by mightycrown1(m): 5:04pm On Mar 22, 2015
THE WORLD SHOULD COME TO AN END QUICK; NOTHING GOOD IS HAPPENING ANY LONGER
IT TAKES THE GRACE OF GOD TO BE IN A FAMILY WITHOUT COMPROMISING
IT TAKES THE GRACE OF GOD TO PASS THROUGH SCHOOL WITHOUT COMPROMISING
IT TAKES THE GRACE OF GOD TO STAY IN PUBLIC OFFICE WITHOUT COMPROMISING
IT TAKES THE GRACE OF GOD TO BE IN RELIGIOUS HOUSES WITHOUT COMPROMISING
NOW HOW MANY PEOPLE SEEK/HAVE THIS GRACE ACCORDING TO WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THE WORLD AT LARGE.
THE FEARFUL THING IS THAT EVERYDAY THE SITUATION GETS WORSE

[size=20pt] PLS GOD END THIS WICKED WORLD NOW
[/size]
Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by chrisviral(m): 5:04pm On Mar 22, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:

I am a christian but if stone a person for being gay, does it make me different from a religious extremist?

Not that I don't like your whole "Voltron the defender speech" lol but "don't like" and "won't persecute" seems ironical to me. grin grin

No mind me, when I'm eating Cake like this, my yeye too dey smell.

1 Like

Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by killercute16(m): 5:05pm On Mar 22, 2015
Gays get married and then adopt children born by straight pple......what do we call that?

1 Like

Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by freecocoa(f): 5:06pm On Mar 22, 2015
Jambu:
I think you guys are missing the point. The op is not condemning hommosex.uals but the way Hollywood is telling us the next cute thing is to be gaY. They cast good looking guys as homo and make their characters to be awesome and impossible not to like. I have watched Empire and I kind of have the idea what the op is on about.
That's not what they are doing, they are telling you, Gay people are also human and should have a place in the world.

3 Likes

Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by Neplusultra(f): 5:08pm On Mar 22, 2015
D oda, I was watching a documentary on BBC where d Ugandan President was talking on how President Obama, Bill Clinton and David Cameron are putting pressure on him to abolish d anti-gay bills,it leaves one wondering d motive behind d pressure, U'll know dat d issue of gay is more dan meets d eyes even tho I already know its one of Satan's end time tool!
Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by ClintonNzedimma(m): 5:10pm On Mar 22, 2015
firstolalekan:

What are you saying sef?
Must one marry before having sex?
What da fùck is wrong with you people and some silly culture or religion?
IT IS A BIG FAT LIE THE SOMEBODY IS BORN A GAY.
It is only a mere disease that can be cured. Don't bother asking me how.
u knw what?, u arent making any sense...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by Misogynist2014(m): 5:10pm On Mar 22, 2015
fr3do:
The Op I'm with you.

Homosexuality is pointless and insane.

Tell that to die hard pro-gay activists and gay advocating countries.
Child marriage and fistula, radicalisation and pollution are greater problems, they should channel their respective energies towards these things.

They shouldn't be so concerned that we are concerned about what two adults do in their closet.
No one is concerned, like Putin said, just don't perform your fantasy in public.
Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by Misogynist2014(m): 5:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
freecocoa:
That's not what they are doing, they are telling you, Gay people are also human and should have a place in the world.
YAHWEH said we should cast them out and burn them in public, so that evil may depart from MANKIND.
Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by EcoTerror: 5:14pm On Mar 22, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:
That Anti-Gay bill is crap.
We live in a country that is full of hypocrites.
We celebrate fornication and sex before marriage yet we throw stones at the homosexuals.
-
IF YOU HAVE MIND QUOTE ME.
what should a guy see in his fellow guy and it attracts him. Please do away with this your epistle and condemn homosexuality to save the world @ large
Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by firstolalekan(m): 5:14pm On Mar 22, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:

u knw what?, u arent making any sense...
You better just stop being a hypocritical gay.
Repent before it's too late.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by freecocoa(f): 5:15pm On Mar 22, 2015
Misogynist2014:
YAHWEH said we should cast them out and burn them in public, so that evil may depart from MANKIND.
And for people who don't believe in your yahweh?
Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by davien(m): 5:16pm On Mar 22, 2015
killercute16:
Gays get married and then adopt children born by straight pple......what do we call that?
Adoption...and it's a very humanitarian thing to do...
Perhaps if straight parents didn't abandon them they'd have a home...
Besides,surrogate mothers and/or stem cells are also an option.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by Jambu: 5:17pm On Mar 22, 2015
freecocoa:

Trust me, I have nothing against them. I have worked and interacted with them. Apart from their sexual orientation, they are just like you and I. But Hollywood is doing more than telling, they are actually selling them to us. Like they have an agenda to promote.

Of course if I have an agenda to promote and have enough cash to back me up, I could the same thing with Nolllywood. What better way is there to promote an agenda than through media?
Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by Misogynist2014(m): 5:19pm On Mar 22, 2015
freecocoa:
And for people who don't believe in your yahweh?
Wise question! The world belongs to HIM.
Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by davien(m): 5:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
Jambu:

Trust me, I have nothing against them. I have worked and interacted with them. Apart from their sexual orientation, they are just like you and I. But Hollywood is doing more than telling, they are actually selling them to us. Like they have an agenda to promote.

Of course if I have an agenda to promote and have enough cash to back me up, I could the same thing with Nolllywood. What better way is there to promote an agenda than through media?
Why are you against the display of homosexuals in the media If you have nothing against them?
Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by Neplusultra(f): 5:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
blakky97:

except Iran and china.
Dey've managed to enter China
Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by ClintonNzedimma(m): 5:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
firstolalekan:

You better just stop being a hypocritical gay.
Repent before it's too late.
Shalom.
You are supporting sex b4 marriage but condemning gay people and u are telling me to repent.
You need help seriously.

1 Like

Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by Nnewi1stSon: 5:21pm On Mar 22, 2015
OP get a life. You are not under any sort of compulsion to watch hollywood, so you have no justification whatsoever to dictate what they ought to produce or not produce. Stick to your wack Nigerian movies and leave hollywood for civilized homo sapiens

3 Likes

Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by freecocoa(f): 5:21pm On Mar 22, 2015
Jambu:

Why are you sounding like you don't know how gay people are being treated in the world? If they are seen and treated same as straight people, would there be any need for the extra attention and focus on them?
Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by freecocoa(f): 5:22pm On Mar 22, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Wise question! The world belongs to HIM.
You didn't answer my question and you can't prove that the world is his to me with the bible.
Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by Briareos(m): 5:24pm On Mar 22, 2015
Jambu:
I think you guys are missing the point. The op is not condemning hommosex.uals but the way Hollywood is telling us the next cute thing is to be gaY. They cast good looking guys as homo and make their characters to be awesome and impossible not to like. I have watched Empire and I kind of have the idea what the op is on about.

Could that be because gays are humans too and sometimes, like evidenced in any group of human, we have good looking guys that are impossible not to like?

1 Like

Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by Jambu: 5:27pm On Mar 22, 2015
davien:
Why are you against the display of homosexuals in the media If you have nothing against them?

Not just the display but telling us they can't do no wrong, making them the best of the lot just as Jamal is in Empire.

And Lee Daniels is one of the writers of the series. He is a gay black dude, so he as an agenda to push through.
Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by davien(m): 5:28pm On Mar 22, 2015
Jambu:

Not just the display but telling us they can't do no wrong, making them the best of the lot just as Jamal is in Empire.

And Lee Daniels is one of the writers of the series. He is a gay black dude, so he as an agenda to push through.
Well statistically speaking gay men are underrepresented in jail...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema / BBNaija: Isilomo "Losing My Job Triggered My Interest In The Show" / Suspend Bbnaija This Year For Serious National Concern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.