Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria (30207 Views)

Artificial Pregnancy Bump By Hakeem Effect On Beverly Naya / 15 Nigerians Making Us Proud In Hollywood*Pics* / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 05, 2015
homesteady:
Even if everyone in Empire becomes homosexual, I'll still watch every second of it!

Let me live and let them live!

abi guy....u nailed it.....
Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 05, 2015
Vixo:

stupid comment........ you l be surprised to find out Ur sis is a bisexual.....don't be deceived!

LOL! Epic comment! You are blessed!

1 Like

Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by Bonapart(m): 3:20pm On Jun 07, 2015
Vixo:

stupid comment........ you l be surprised to find out Ur sis is a bisexual.....don't be deceived!
Continue to be a gay no problem but stay of my track....
Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 12, 2015
Bonapart:
Continue to be a gay no problem but stay of my track....
whether gay or straight....y'all are fucking sinners bro...
cos Ur sin different from another person sin no mean say make u dey condemn....
between... I don turn gay cos of my view right Oloshi
Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by Amhappy(f): 2:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
What the Op said is so true. I first notice this trend in 'Head over heels'. Very lovely movie but they just showed a brief gay content.

However since gay is normal in US now one should understand why Hollywood feature it. Just like Juju/Secret cult is part of Nollywood. I stopped watching Nollywood secret cult movies long ago. Everyone has the right to choose. Both the grass and the grains are growing till the day of harvest.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by chukzzy1(m): 5:57pm On Jun 19, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
exactly, my dear.

Most people, like the poster above you, think the gay thing is just a way of life that should be allowed since they think it does no one no harm. What they don't seem to know is that it is a movement tending to consume mankind.

Right about now, most people think if gayism is legalised worldwide, they won't suffer any consequence for such. Such people don't know that a time will come when they won't be able to buy and sell except they pledge allegiance to a certain course that has homosexualism embedded in it. Look at the music and movie industry, most of the acts there have been perverted, which was the price they paid for stardom. Recently, elton john went on twitter telling everyone to do away with Dolce&Gabbana, with the hashtag #boycottdolce&gabbana, simply because the designers criticised IVF, a method through which elton john and his gay husband conceived their children. Reactions from that hashtag has shown many celebrities and common people doing away with their D&G clothes and even saying they'll never patronise them again. If that could be happening to Dolce&Gabbana who are gay lovers, what do you think will soon start happening to straight people who don't become gay?

Remember that a book once said that a time will come when people won't be able to buy and sell unless they have....
you tried so hard to make sense but you failed woefully
Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by REDBUNNY(f): 7:14pm On Jun 20, 2015
Homosexuality is now out biggest worry? Smh. Misplaced priorities.
Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by VillageBoi(m): 4:33am On Jun 21, 2015
What a thread. I am 1000% sure that the GAYS in Nigeria are ALL the past/present politicians and their co-conspirators in various positions of power that bent this country over and screwed it well up the behind - and in public with no shame and 170/180m Nigerians were and are very happy voyeurs... in that case 14yrs minimum in prison for every single one of those politicians and their gang members... or better still every asset seized and a death sentence. But then again; we of absolutely ZERO morals are the ones singing their praises DAILY. Therefore, every Nigerian is a gay lover. QED!

These useless people have stolen every birthright you ever had and are extending the party; just sitting and waiting for you to give birth so as soon as she clocks 11yrs old and 1 hour... they will join your pikin to the list of 'must phuck' things.

ADULTS sleeping with ADULTS is not the issue at all. There are a million and one BIGGER ISSUES than that.

4 Likes

Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by poweredcom(m): 3:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
Any gay person coming near me I won't tolerate dat ooo cos me I be fine boy o and na babe's I de bang o....any near mena death blow
Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by samsard(m): 10:41am On Jul 02, 2015
Klinee:
It is very painful! Nigeria should ban any america movie that have such evil content. American are evil people, if it will be possible to level them all, i must be ok.
Am not surprised at your attitude of hate, mass murder and genocide. Your bible god was obviously also genocidal and a mass murderer.
Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
@OP did you notice a stiffening in your underpants while you watched empire grin grin grin grin grin grin grin come out of the closet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema / BBNaija: Isilomo "Losing My Job Triggered My Interest In The Show" / Suspend Bbnaija This Year For Serious National Concern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.