Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

How Do Ugly Guys Get Girlfriends And Wives? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Ugly Guys Get Girlfriends And Wives? (2595 Views)

Ladies, How Do Ugly Guys Get Such Beautiful Women? (pix Inside) / How Do Broke Guys Get Girlfriends? - Twitter User / Can Goodlooking Guys Get Girlfriends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Ugly Guys Get Girlfriends And Wives? by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 20, 2015
I can swear with my life that girls hate ugly boys the way people hate snakes!!! I have four sisters and the only thing them and their numerous female friends talk about is "fineboys". Because of them everyday i wake up thanking mother nature i am considered by society a fineboy because i feel like if i wasnt handsome no single girl would have ever talked to me and i would have commited suicide! I have heard people saying handsomeness is not important that money is all, but i see ugly fat rich guys with pretty girls and i can tell u that these girls only want the guys money as they usually have a younger handsome cutie boy on the side like 90% of the time who they really love and care about. My theory is that girls dont have the mental and biological structure to fall inlove with an ugly face. So my question is, how do ugly guys find true love? Do they ever, or is it just their money that attracts girls to them?
Re: How Do Ugly Guys Get Girlfriends And Wives? by sinaj(f): 10:19am On Mar 20, 2015
ur research iz xo xo wrong,

i will rather go for an ugly dude dat is intelligent nd very social than goin for a handsome dunce.

Beside is not only physical appearance that attract guys to us, we have other features aside physical appearance that we look out for in a person.

op i fink u shud run anoda research free frm bias undecided
Re: How Do Ugly Guys Get Girlfriends And Wives? by viczing(m): 10:21am On Mar 20, 2015
Mrinquisitive:
I can swear with my life that girls hate ugly boys the way people hate snakes!!! I have four sisters and the only thing them and their numerous female friends talk about is "fineboys". Because of them everyday i wake up thanking mother nature i am considered by society a fineboy because i feel like if i wasnt handsome no single girl would have ever talked to me and i would have commited suicide! I have heard people saying handsomeness is not important that money is all, but i see ugly fat rich guys with pretty girls and i can tell u that these girls only want the guys money as they usually have a younger handsome cutie boy on the side like 90% of the time who they really love and care about. My theory is that girls dont have the mental and biological structure to fall inlove with an ugly face. So my question is, how do ugly guys find true love? Do they ever, or is it just their money that attracts girls to them?

A girl will gladly marry an ugly rich dude than settle for average handsome dude shikeena
Re: How Do Ugly Guys Get Girlfriends And Wives? by isan(m): 10:22am On Mar 20, 2015
Owo ni koko
Re: How Do Ugly Guys Get Girlfriends And Wives? by Jackeeh(m): 10:25am On Mar 20, 2015
Ugly guys with beautiful wives oya tell us how you did. Btw I'm of the opinion that being not too fine physically, the ugly guy would want to over compensate via other attributes like being overly caring, attentive, loving, generous etc. In other words, a fine boy will only exert 20% or no effort at all and still get it. Buh a not too fine dude has to put in a 101% effort to get it.
Re: How Do Ugly Guys Get Girlfriends And Wives? by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 20, 2015
undecided op am very ugly and I have like 3 girlfriends couple with the fact that am not rich. So basically I don't know what you are talking about.

Me below

1 Like

Re: How Do Ugly Guys Get Girlfriends And Wives? by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 20, 2015
if money dey some ladies dont mind looks ooo but the thing go affect their kids oo cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do Ugly Guys Get Girlfriends And Wives? by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 20, 2015
kastonkastrol:
undecided op am very ugly and I have like 3 girlfriends couple with the fact that am not rich. So basically I don't know what you are talking about.

Me below

cute grin this ur open teeth na dieee oo cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do Ugly Guys Get Girlfriends And Wives? by goldenone(f): 10:32am On Mar 20, 2015
if you like be Mr world if u don't have brain or money, its useless
Re: How Do Ugly Guys Get Girlfriends And Wives? by spacefreak: 10:35am On Mar 20, 2015
There are things I believe are more of a deal breakers than an outward appearance of a human being. For instance someone's personality. You could look good and have a shitty personality, you just end up being tolerated if you are lucky. Those "ugly" guys may have a beautiful personality.

Also there is an Igbo proverb that says Ego bu mma nwoke. Loose translation money is the beauty of men.
Re: How Do Ugly Guys Get Girlfriends And Wives? by Enegod(m): 10:35am On Mar 20, 2015
Re: How Do Ugly Guys Get Girlfriends And Wives? by dmcdad: 10:42am On Mar 20, 2015
goldenone:
if you like be Mr world if u don't have brain or money, its useless
You can imagine the way people think. Smh.

@Op, so you mean say ugly guys like me no get hope? Chai! Na God hand I dey oooooo.cheesy
Re: How Do Ugly Guys Get Girlfriends And Wives? by 7footre(m): 10:50am On Mar 20, 2015
Just have money Mehn, lots of it and you are good to go ask Bance if you doubt me
Re: How Do Ugly Guys Get Girlfriends And Wives? by tunde82seidat(f): 10:50am On Mar 20, 2015
wrong info OP.a man does not need to be handsome.as long as he's presentable,intelligent,wt fyn personality.wetin i wan do wt fyn boy no money

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Problems...Let's Get Things Right...Ask Any Question N Get Answers / To The Ladies: How Do You Feel About Such A Friend? / 5 silly Things Guys Do To Win A Lady’s Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.