Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

OPPINION: 10 Things That Defines A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OPPINION: 10 Things That Defines A Man (731 Views)

What Defines A Real Gentleman And A True Lady.... We All Wanna Date Them / Money Vs Handsomeness Which One Deh Important To Ladies? Make Una Drop Oppinion / What Defines A Sexy Woman Or Guy According To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPPINION: 10 Things That Defines A Man by eddysernal(m): 12:38pm On Mar 20, 2015
1.His Looks: haircut,hairstyle,tatto,skin tone,6abs,pot bellied.etc
2.His Wrist: watch,fancy ropes,hand bands
3.His shoes/belt: italiain,china,aba etc
4.His Accent: nigerian,british,americana
5.His Height/Weight:tall,slim,fat..etc
6.His Religion:xtian,muslim,atheis.etc
7.His Wears: clothes,sprays,perfume...
8.His Profession: oil,bank, engner...
9.His Personality: i.e his carriage...
10.His Pocket: major determinant...
Re: OPPINION: 10 Things That Defines A Man by Cutehector(m): 1:00pm On Mar 20, 2015
Nonsense. What defines a man is his integrity, his moral values and his character!

2 Likes

Re: OPPINION: 10 Things That Defines A Man by steppin: 1:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
Cutehector:
Nonsense. What defines a man is his integrity, his moral values and his character!
Gbam! Gbam!
Op don over high...if Oga Fela was alive, jealousy go dey kill am by now.
Re: OPPINION: 10 Things That Defines A Man by eddysernal(m): 1:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
Cutehector:

firstly all u said is grouped under his personality.
secondly i said its just an oppinion
thirdly all you said above is nonsense coz when you meet a babe the first time she can see all those values you quoted.fourtly tink before you write rubbish
Re: OPPINION: 10 Things That Defines A Man by djeezy(m): 1:15pm On Mar 20, 2015
Cutehector:
Grouped under personality. His list isn't nonsense.

1 Like

Re: OPPINION: 10 Things That Defines A Man by demmy0325(m): 1:17pm On Mar 20, 2015
Ode buruku... Mtcheew
Re: OPPINION: 10 Things That Defines A Man by Cutehector(m): 1:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
djeezy:
Grouped under personality. His list isn't nonsense.
looks define a man yh to some extent, aCcent doesn't. Wristwatch does not, money yeah to an extent, religion, dnt even go thr, height? Ur kiddn me! Most of the things he wrote doesn't make sense except personality, money and looks
Re: OPPINION: 10 Things That Defines A Man by djeezy(m): 1:23pm On Mar 20, 2015
Cutehector:
looks define a man yh to some extent, aCcent doesn't. Wristwatch does not, money yeah to an extent, religion, dnt even go thr, height? Ur kiddn me! Most of the things he wrote doesn't make sense except personality, money and looks
He said its just an opinion and you are also entitled to yours. From where I come from, you don't call someone's opinion NONSENSE.
Re: OPPINION: 10 Things That Defines A Man by demmy0325(m): 1:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
djeezy:
He said its just an opinion and you are also entitled to yours. From where I come from, you don't call someone's opinion NONSENSE.
.. Only wen d person opinion makes sense.. Ds s jst pure trash... Evn d op isnt takin it personal as U ar..
Re: OPPINION: 10 Things That Defines A Man by ronald4lif(m): 1:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
Another accent brouhaha. I'll skip pass this one.
Re: OPPINION: 10 Things That Defines A Man by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 20, 2015
I jump and pass.

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Dream This Type Of Dream? / Something About Men That All Ladies Should Understand / Is This Picture True About Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.