Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,883 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

What Defines A Real Gentleman And A True Lady.... We All Wanna Date Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Defines A Real Gentleman And A True Lady.... We All Wanna Date Them (4100 Views)

Ebira Girls And Hausa Girls - What Its Really Like To Date Them - Binoosmart / If You Meet These Creepy Guys, Run And Never Date Them! / Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Defines A Real Gentleman And A True Lady.... We All Wanna Date Them by Eddygourdo(m): 6:56am On Apr 22, 2016
To some people , I come off as a misogynist and to others as a gentleman. Attempts to educate via observation and feedback is often misconstrued as an attack by me.

Men tell lies , women are repressive, women can cheat for africa, men cheated their way to existence. If adam and eve existed today, they would have accused each other of cheating with the serpent. This has brought about offensive threads like a lot of mine, many others and most recently the one on front page , by the likely lesbians hate2u and naughtynaughty.

Anyway nobody is an island of knowlegde and as a gender group. We all are open to learning and improving to be better mates to our partners.

Men say they want real ladies as partners and denigrate every lady that falls short, women say they want gentlemen and denigrate men who fall short of the standard.

As our faces differ, so does our perception and definition of our very own lady and gentleman.

What defines your own perfect lady and ur own perfect gentleman.

I already have my perfect lady , though she fails sometimes, but she gives me the primary thing I desire in life. "She gives me peace of mind". we knows am the head and she is the neck. I say wat happens and she uses her womaness to change all I have said to suit her . I used to think my word was yes and amen , till I realised the fraud. She never fights, bellitles , challanges me to get her way just as the neck never has to turn the head violently to get its way.

Above everything my perfect lady and I both realise we are human and have decided before hand to forgive all transgressions that will occasion from our occasional deviation from perfection.

I forgave her last week for the excessive onion in my food and she forgave my bad sexual prowess I put up in the night as vengeance for not eating well.

Do share your own perculiar gentleman and lady traits that works for ur personality

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Defines A Real Gentleman And A True Lady.... We All Wanna Date Them by Amsonme(m): 6:57am On Apr 22, 2016
Nice one
Re: What Defines A Real Gentleman And A True Lady.... We All Wanna Date Them by Acidosis(m): 7:04am On Apr 22, 2016
Did you read the thread where the OP said being too nice to a lady will never make her love you?

So my idea of being a gentleman: 'don't be nice to ladies'

1 Like

Re: What Defines A Real Gentleman And A True Lady.... We All Wanna Date Them by aezenkwu(m): 7:13am On Apr 22, 2016
this is awesome....
for me i wont mind spending my last shishiii... if she does like 80 percent of what i want from a girl. grin
Re: What Defines A Real Gentleman And A True Lady.... We All Wanna Date Them by wordbank(m): 7:16am On Apr 22, 2016
Eddygourdo:
To some people , I come off as a misogynist and to others as a gentleman. Attempts to educate via observation and feedback is often misconstrued as an attack by me.

Men tell lies , women are repressive, women can cheat for africa, men cheated their way to existence. If adam and eve existed today, they would have accused each other of cheating with the serpent. This has brought about offensive threads like a lot of mine, many others and most recently the one on front page , by the likely lesbians hate2u and naughtynaughty.

Anyway nobody is an island of knowlegde and as a gender group. We all are open to learning and improving to be better mates to our partners.

Men say they want real ladies as partners and denigrate every lady that falls short, women say they want gentlemen and denigrate men who fall short of the standard.

As our faces differ, so does our perception and definition of our very own lady and gentleman.

I already have my perfect lady , though she fails sometimes, but she gives me the primary thing I desire in life. "She gives me peace of mind". we knows am the head and she is the neck. I say wat happens and she uses her womaness to change all I have said to suit her . I used to think my word was yes and amen , till I realised the fraud. She never fights, bellitles , challanges me to get her way just as the neck never has to turn the head violently to get its way.

Above everything my perfect lady and I both realise we are human and have decided before hand to forgive all transgressions that will occasion from our occasional deviation from perfection.

I forgave her last week for the excessive onion in my food and she forgave my bad sexual prowess I put up in the night as vengeance for not eating well.

Do share your own perculiar gentleman and lady traits that works for ur personality
It's either you're self contradictory or your subconscious is unaware of itself.

Secondly go for medical treatment and stop blaming onions for shining your eyes or pepper for not gingering your appendage for poor sexual performance

1 Like

Re: What Defines A Real Gentleman And A True Lady.... We All Wanna Date Them by damseyl(f): 7:17am On Apr 22, 2016
What defines a real gentleman; Wisdom
And a perfect lady? Knowledge smiley

1 Like

Re: What Defines A Real Gentleman And A True Lady.... We All Wanna Date Them by TheFirstLady: 7:24am On Apr 22, 2016
First Things first...a man that keep his word! that connotes discipline... that will be a man i can respect
Re: What Defines A Real Gentleman And A True Lady.... We All Wanna Date Them by TheFirstLady: 7:26am On Apr 22, 2016
Acidosis:
Did you read the thread where the OP said being too nice to a lady will never make her love you?

So my idea of being a gentleman: 'don't be nice to ladies'
this is for men who date girls cool
Re: What Defines A Real Gentleman And A True Lady.... We All Wanna Date Them by Eddygourdo(m): 7:28am On Apr 22, 2016
damseyl:
What defines a real gentleman; Wisdom
And a perfect lady? Knowledge smiley
I understand the wisdom part. But how can knowledge maake a perfect woman

Oh on second thought It now makes sense. Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: What Defines A Real Gentleman And A True Lady.... We All Wanna Date Them by Eddygourdo(m): 7:32am On Apr 22, 2016
wordbank:

It's either you're self contradictory or your subconscious is unaware of itself.

Secondly go for medical treatment and stop blaming onions for shining your eyes or pepper for not gingering your appendage for poor sexual performance
oh that is a notice board to nairalanders not my bae, ha if I don't forgive bae who will . and I can't stand onion in my food. If I see a strand on my plate am done eating. Its not wierd and am sure u have somethhing u don't aand can't eat despite its usefullness to ur appendages
Re: What Defines A Real Gentleman And A True Lady.... We All Wanna Date Them by Eddygourdo(m): 7:35am On Apr 22, 2016
TheFirstLady:
First Things first...a man that keep his word! that connotes discipline... that will be a man i can respect
if one uses keeping words to filter men, you will know a good man amongst the rest in the shortest possible time. E no easy to keep words, that's why I preach, if you can keep to to it , then shut the hell up
Re: What Defines A Real Gentleman And A True Lady.... We All Wanna Date Them by TheFirstLady: 7:44am On Apr 22, 2016
Eddygourdo:
if one uses keeping words to filter men, you will know a good man amongst the rest in the shortest possible time. E no easy to keep words, that's why I preach, if you can keep to to it , then shut the hell up
true that... that is the yardstick for measuring Who is a real man or Flash in the pan... i immediately loose interest if a man falls below this standard
Re: What Defines A Real Gentleman And A True Lady.... We All Wanna Date Them by Eddygourdo(m): 7:49am On Apr 22, 2016
TheFirstLady:
true that... that is the yardstick for measuring Who is a real man or Flash in the pan... i immediately loose interest if a man falls below this standard
its veryy difficult for a pretender to keep up with all his words, anyway since u will be crossing out a lot u meet, you should meet a whole lot so by the time you cross out 90percent as frauds. You could have a 10percent to apply another yardstick to. Eg does he have six packs
Re: What Defines A Real Gentleman And A True Lady.... We All Wanna Date Them by TheFirstLady: 8:05am On Apr 22, 2016
Eddygourdo:
its veryy difficult for a pretender to keep up with all his words, anyway since u will be crossing out a lot u meet, you should meet a whole lot so by the time you cross out 90percent as frauds. You could have a 10percent to apply another yardstick to. Eg does he have six packs
hahahaha...i do pyscho-analysis to some extent... you can read a person to a large extent behind the facade ...sometimes checkout Body Language, Things left unsaid,things said-read between the lines...touch on the Person's vibe-try to Touch the person's spirit... voila! There you have it... Throw in keeping his words, you just know already
Re: What Defines A Real Gentleman And A True Lady.... We All Wanna Date Them by Eddygourdo(m): 8:10am On Apr 22, 2016
TheFirstLady:
hahahaha...i do pyscho-analysis to some extent... you can read a person to a large extent behind the facade ...sometimes checkout Body Language, Things left unsaid,things said-read between the lines...touch on the Person's vibe-try to Touch the person's spirit... voila! There you have it... Throw in keeping his words, you just know already
ha and truly there was no mention of six packs. Who says there isn't a living God.

Note to all those pregnant men who may or may not be taller than either aki or pawpaw. We have a lady here that would consider you so far you don't have a lying tongue.

# just kidding. But good choices u gat. It will work for u dear
Re: What Defines A Real Gentleman And A True Lady.... We All Wanna Date Them by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 22, 2016
My definition of a gentleman is one who knows to respect a woman and does right by her. He doesn't toy with her emotions to suit his selfish desires.
Re: What Defines A Real Gentleman And A True Lady.... We All Wanna Date Them by TheFirstLady: 8:19am On Apr 22, 2016
Eddygourdo:
ha and truly there was no mention of six packs. Who says there isn't a living God.

Note to all those pregnant men who may or may not be taller than either aki or pawpaw. We have a lady here that would consider you so far you don't have a lying tongue.

# just kidding. But good choices u gat. It will work for u dear
lmao...indeed There is a living GOD! societal Standards don't trump my personal Standards and choices...i guess.. theres more i look out for and Trust me, a large percentage of 9j men fall below par...maybe its just societal Standards and how they view Nigerian women
Re: What Defines A Real Gentleman And A True Lady.... We All Wanna Date Them by Eddygourdo(m): 8:21am On Apr 22, 2016
TheFirstLady:
lmao...indeed There is a living GOD! societal Standards don't trump my personal Standards and choices...i guess.. theres more i look out for and Trust me, a large percentage of 9j men fall below par...maybe its just societal Standards and how they view Nigerian women
ha don't tell me you are part of the team foreign men crew?
Re: What Defines A Real Gentleman And A True Lady.... We All Wanna Date Them by TheFirstLady: 8:23am On Apr 22, 2016
Oliviaarims:
My definition of a gentleman is on who knows to respect a woman. He doesn't toy with her emotions to suit his selfish desires.
hmmm hmm... you go gurl... #RespectAWoman
Re: What Defines A Real Gentleman And A True Lady.... We All Wanna Date Them by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 22, 2016
TheFirstLady:
hmmm hmm... you go gurl... #RespectAWoman

Very crucial. smiley
Re: What Defines A Real Gentleman And A True Lady.... We All Wanna Date Them by Eddygourdo(m): 8:30am On Apr 22, 2016
Oliviaarims:
My definition of a gentleman is one who knows to respect a woman and does right by her. He doesn't toy with her emotions to suit his selfish desires.
could it be possible for a man to be right by her staandards all the time? I think that's humanly difficult. Though the toying with emotions for selfish desires is plain criminal
Re: What Defines A Real Gentleman And A True Lady.... We All Wanna Date Them by TheFirstLady: 8:34am On Apr 22, 2016
Eddygourdo:
ha don't tell me you are part of the team foreign men crew?
i pretty much am open minded... i currently am seeing a foreign guy... its been Great so far without the attendant drama of dating a 9j guy...this is my second time Dating a foreigner...i wish i could get that one 9j guy that fits the bill...do i have to lower my Standards because i must date or eventually marry a 9j guy? look around you, imagine what it is like to be a 9ja woman... abegi, wherever one Finds love bo
Re: What Defines A Real Gentleman And A True Lady.... We All Wanna Date Them by TheFirstLady: 8:37am On Apr 22, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Very crucial. smiley
like seriously, some men don't understand the difference of a lady and the Who. Re they run around town with...
Re: What Defines A Real Gentleman And A True Lady.... We All Wanna Date Them by Eddygourdo(m): 8:41am On Apr 22, 2016
TheFirstLady:
i pretty much am open minded... i currently am seeing a foreign guy... its been Great so far without the attendant drama of dating a 9j guy...this is my second time Dating a foreigner...i wish i could get that one 9j guy that fits the bill...do i have to lower my Standards because i must date or eventually marry a 9j guy? look around you, imagine what it is like to be a 9ja woman... abegi, wherever one Finds love bo
hahaahhahah. Anyway it isn't easy but exceptions abound. We have a lot of ego down here and still pretty much traditional. If such isn't ur turn on. There are lots of evolved naija guys. Especially those who are exposed. Infact have noticed some on this forum.

Upbringing affects idealogy. But as two faces of children of same parents aren't the same. Thus plenty men here could fit ur bill. Once I see one on the street who does. I will tell him to chyke you at once.
Re: What Defines A Real Gentleman And A True Lady.... We All Wanna Date Them by lemolise(m): 8:41am On Apr 22, 2016
Eddygourdo:

Eddy, they'll soon come for you grin A friend once told me "It's all just a fumble in the dark while hoping not to bump into something & get badly hurt." Honesty and loyalty are the most important to me.
Re: What Defines A Real Gentleman And A True Lady.... We All Wanna Date Them by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 22, 2016
Op, I don't lyk bashing peeps really but u dont have to call me a lez simply bcox of my opionon. If u check my siggy nd Dp, u will knw dat I love d!ck. I'm not a lez, u gerrit

1 Like

Re: What Defines A Real Gentleman And A True Lady.... We All Wanna Date Them by TheFirstLady: 8:48am On Apr 22, 2016
Eddygourdo:
hahaahhahah. Anyway it isn't easy but exceptions abound. We have a lot of ego down here and still pretty much traditional. If such isn't ur turn on. There are lots of evolved naija guys. Especially those who are exposed. Infact have noticed some on this forum.

Upbringing affects idealogy. But as two faces of children of same parents aren't the same. Thus plenty men here could fit ur bill. Once I see one on the street who does. I will tell him to chyke you at once.
the Traditional part i understand... i very much Am African and understand our value and traditions... the ego part is not a special reserve of Nigerian men - a man is a man...
Re: What Defines A Real Gentleman And A True Lady.... We All Wanna Date Them by Eddygourdo(m): 8:49am On Apr 22, 2016
lemolise:

Eddy, they'll soon come for you grin A friend once told me "It's all just a fumble in the dark while hoping not to bump into something & get badly hurt" Honesty and loyalty are the most important to me.
some people enjoy using me to practise their attack skills. Let them come. At least when they kill me they will rest.

Actually in a general perspective of our current experiences . It appears to be a fumble in the dark. But deep down we really have prefrences and definitions.

Loyalty is the greatest trait a woman can offer. If you find that and yet she cooks with a lot of pepper. I tell such man to shove his complain down that place sun don't shine and drink water. Cos he got a terrible cooking diamond
Re: What Defines A Real Gentleman And A True Lady.... We All Wanna Date Them by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 22, 2016
Naughtynaughty, this is the thread oo cheesy
Re: What Defines A Real Gentleman And A True Lady.... We All Wanna Date Them by Eddygourdo(m): 8:53am On Apr 22, 2016
TheFirstLady:
the Traditional part i understand... i very much Am African and understand our value and traditions... the ego part is not a special reserve of Nigerian men - a man is a man...
if you are this flexible. Then a nigerian man is ur optimal partner. Where have you been lookiong for them at.

The two major issues with a nigerian man is his great innate desire to not be emasculated. He likes asserting his manhood. Foriegn women hate that. But our lovely nigerian women can tolerate us and even allow our bragadacio.

If you could take that, and understand it. In my thougjts a lying tongue appears forgivable. Don't u think so?

We should ignore it like the six packs
Re: What Defines A Real Gentleman And A True Lady.... We All Wanna Date Them by TheFirstLady: 8:55am On Apr 22, 2016
HateU2:
Op, I don't lyk bashing peeps really but u dont have to call me a lez simply bcox of my opionon. If u check my siggy nd Dp, u will knw dat I love d!ck. I'm not a lez, u gerrit

...#D! ckisIt... all real WOMEN understands this

1 Like

Re: What Defines A Real Gentleman And A True Lady.... We All Wanna Date Them by Eddygourdo(m): 8:58am On Apr 22, 2016
HateU2:

dearie I didn't call you personally a lesbian. The other people in ur thread on fp came to that conclusion. I only made refrence to their aspertions.

I don't have an issue with les by the way, but didn't refrence that derogativelly.

Nevertheless ndo, kpele, sorry, no vex

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The MAN Who Impregnated A GOAT And Claims To Be One(video%pics) / What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? / Can You Post A Pic Of You And Hubby Like This On Social Media?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.