Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

So Sad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Sad (921 Views)

This Is So Sad And Annoyin... / Please Help A Sister, Am So Sad Right Now ? / My Mom Just Caught Me Mas+urbating(so Sad) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Sad by Rajjah(f): 1:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
Why cant guys stick to one partner? Can a lady actually do anything to make her man be with her alone without cheating? If yes, whats the secret?
Re: So Sad by falconey(m): 1:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
truth be told you can't.
Re: So Sad by Rajjah(f): 1:29pm On Mar 20, 2015
falconey:

truth be told you can't.
y is it so?
Re: So Sad by falconey(m): 1:34pm On Mar 20, 2015
Rajjah:
y is it so?

men will always look and admire other women, in this course they can fall and cheat.

You know we are moved by what we see.

E.g as my wife you don't bring mercy jonhson as maid and expect me to be faithful.
Re: So Sad by Beesluv: 1:47pm On Mar 20, 2015
Its self discipline. Even with the presence of Ebola, some guys still go out
Re: So Sad by ronald4lif(m): 2:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: So Sad by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 20, 2015
Rajjah:
Why cant guys stick to one partner? Can a lady actually do anything to make her man be with her alone without cheating? If yes, whats the secret?
Guys can stick to one partner, of course. But definitely not all guys.

It all depends on the moral value the said guy holds dear. Everyday, a guy is constantly bombarded by beautiful women, or pictures of beautiful scantily clad women. I mean, women who can be said to be more beautiful than his partner. It takes a lot of self control for a guy to realize that it isn't just the beauty of this woman that matters, but her character as well. He has to constantly remind himself of being in a relationship, and why he chose YOU out of the gazillion women out there. And also, self control to realize that all women have the same organ inbetween their legs. If you blindfold a guy and he sleeps with 2 women. And then you bring in two different women he had not slept with, he cannot tell the difference!

Cheating is in the mind. It's not all guys that realize the futility of keeping different partners. those kind of guys are in the majority, that is why it's rare to see one guy sticking to a partner, not that such guys are non existent.

Yes. There are a lot of things a lady can do to keep her man constantly attracted, but, a cheat is a cheat. Even if you are the perfect woman on an imperfect world, a man who wants to cheat will cheat. That a cheat will cheat if he wants to, doesn't mean you shouldn't do what you should as a woman in a relationship. Whatever it was you were doing when he fell in love with you, keep doing those things. Sometimes, a lady's actions and attitude could have a resultant effect in actually pushing the man away from her.

So, what is your attitude like? I personally dislike girls who nag and complain at seemingly little things. If I cannot have a normal conversation with a woman I'm with, without her constant bickering and complaining, I might start to look for an alternative. I may not necessarily cheat on her while in the relationship, but if I meet a lady who treats me better, someone's dumb ass is getting dumped!

Work on yourself. Be acceptably ok even to onlookers, and more importantly, value yourself and do not settle for less. There is no holy grail secret of keeping a man, because no two men are the same. You just have to be able to study what he likes, and try to make him happy, while he also reciprocates.

If he is constantly a source of heartache to you because of his philandering ways, you need to take a walk out of that relationship.

4 Likes 49 Shares

Re: So Sad by Rajjah(f): 2:24pm On Mar 20, 2015
Blackett:
Guys can stick to one partner, of course. But definitely not all guys.

It all depends on the moral value the said guy holds dear. Everyday, a guy is constantly bombarded by beautiful women, or pictures of beautiful scantily clad women. I mean, women who can be said to be more beautiful than his partner. It takes a lot of self control for a guy to realize that it isn't just the beauty of this woman that matters, but her character as well. He has to constantly remind himself of being in a relationship, and why he chose YOU out of the gazillion women out there. And also, self control to realize that all women have the same organ inbetween their legs. If you blindfold a guy and he sleeps with 2 women. And then you bring in two different women he had not slept with, he cannot tell the difference!

Cheating is in the mind. It's not all guys that realize the futility of keeping different partners. those kind of guys are in the majority, that is why it's rare to see one guy sticking to a partner, not that such guys are non existent.

Yes. There are a lot of things a lady can do to keep her man constantly attracted, but, a cheat is a cheat. Even if you are the perfect woman on an imperfect world, a man who wants to cheat will cheat. That a cheat will cheat if he wants to, doesn't mean you shouldn't do what you should as a woman in a relationship. Whatever it was you were doing when he fell in love with you, keep doing those things. Sometimes, a lady's actions and attitude could have a resultant effect in actually pushing the man away from her.

So, what is your attitude like? I personally dislike girls who nag and complain at seemingly little things. If I cannot have a normal conversation with a woman I'm with, without her constant bickering and complaining, I might start to look for an alternative. I may not necessarily cheat on her while in the relationship, but if I meet a lady who treats me better, someone's dumb ass is getting dumped!

Work on yourself. Be acceptably ok even to onlookers, and more importantly, value yourself and do not settle for less. There is no holy grail secret of keeping a man, because no two men are the same. You just have to be able to study what he likes, and try to make him happy, while he also reciprocates.

If he is constantly a source of heartache to you because of his philandering ways, you need to take a walk out of that relationship.

hmm. u jst eased mi heart ache. tnx.
Re: So Sad by chimerase2: 2:50pm On Mar 20, 2015
Most Men if nt all will always cheat

(1) (Reply)

ole girl / When Friends Ask silly Questions!! (photo) / Virginity Stop! Don't Break That Gate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.