Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Cat Fish On The Streets Of China (photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cat Fish On The Streets Of China (photo) (4401 Views)

Wole Soyinka Seen On The Streets Of Lome, Togo. / ATTENTION " Anyone Knows This Woman? She Was Found On The Streets Of Lagos (pic) / Anyone Knows This Woman? She Was Found On The Streets Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cat Fish On The Streets Of China (photo) by Incredibleme: 1:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
The World Is coming to an END!

more than 6800 catfishes were wash offshore from an ocean and litters the street of Kaili city very close to guangzhou in China, it took the intervention of army Officers before the fishes could be evacuated from the main road.

Why this kind thing no fit happen for Naija biko nu.

Re: Cat Fish On The Streets Of China (photo) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 20, 2015
who said its d end of the world? look, u juz make ur co-patriots more scared…it only means tat there is no famine in China coz they were abundant of fishes there grin grin so calm down & chillaxxx...
Re: Cat Fish On The Streets Of China (photo) by watered(m): 1:56pm On Mar 20, 2015
grin grin grin So na Army Officers dey evacuate fishes for street? Wonders will never end
Re: Cat Fish On The Streets Of China (photo) by iyatrustee(f): 2:09pm On Mar 20, 2015
Mumu people, i sure say dem go return the fish back into the sea

Beta fish wey for good for peppersoup!

2 Likes

Re: Cat Fish On The Streets Of China (photo) by Incredibleme: 3:10pm On Mar 20, 2015
iyatrustee:

exaxtly my point, them go return am. y this kind tnz no dey happen for naija.
Re: Cat Fish On The Streets Of China (photo) by Olucheye(m): 3:18pm On Mar 20, 2015
Re: Cat Fish On The Streets Of China (photo) by campusflavour: 6:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
me i for carry my girl friend go there ask her to point and i will kill
Re: Cat Fish On The Streets Of China (photo) by tellwisdom: 2:07am On Mar 21, 2015
iyatrustee:

Are you poor..You dont have money for fish?? sad
Re: Cat Fish On The Streets Of China (photo) by idu1(m): 7:10am On Mar 21, 2015
tellwisdom:

Are you poor..You dont have money for fish?? sad
:'
Re: Cat Fish On The Streets Of China (photo) by afortress(m): 8:52am On Mar 21, 2015
Naija Twale! I for don run go my neighbour house... oh boy! you mama get peper soup spice? Abeg make una dey come junction oh! With the spice my water don dey boil there.... you for don see smoke everywhere for the corner of the street... I love Naija sha... we don't just care! Happy people

1 Like

Re: Cat Fish On The Streets Of China (photo) by corisande: 5:24pm On Mar 21, 2015
Chai! see better catfish for pepper soup for this weather

(1) (Reply)

Do We Have Too Many Public Holidays In Nigeria? / Tweeting, Retweeting May Help You #lose Weight / Naked Mad Woman In Unical Male Hostel Hall 5 *pictures*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.