Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,137 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! (33700 Views)

47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) / Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking / Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by Capitano1(m): 7:32pm On Mar 21, 2015
[size=18pt]SWEAT TOO MUCH
Visit us[/size]
Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by seedorfg(m): 7:32pm On Mar 21, 2015
Marry her and your child will leave with you for 40years without taking any responsibility, hence you will do the feeding

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by Sookul: 7:34pm On Mar 21, 2015
I will advice the lady in question to follow her heart. What i'm i even saying; her heart is not even with the guy in thw first place

2 Likes

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by blackjack21(m): 7:35pm On Mar 21, 2015
smileysmiles:
At 36 ,
1. lives off mom
2. No job
3. No ambition
4. She doesnt love him
5. Has no sense of responsibility

What advise does the lady need
1.Whats the basis of the relationship?
2. Why is she even considering the guy?
3. What are his good sides /positive attributes

didn't you read the article ni? HOLY SPIRIT..... :-/ grin

That why I always have problem trusting a spirit for, A spirit will always be a spirit. angry

Anyway, who know, he might become a multi-billion Dollar pastor tomorrow, since he has contact to spirits Holy or not.
gringringrin

19:34:49
Sat, Mar 21, 2015

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by Skoopy(m): 7:37pm On Mar 21, 2015
SmartFaces:

For references, feed backs and supervisory purpose, please follow this account, before or after your contribution. Thanks people.

I'm sure it's followers you need.

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by cr7lomo: 7:37pm On Mar 21, 2015
U neva can tell the future , d rejected stone might end up being the corner stone . He might have his reasons y he still stays with his mum , mayb they liv in a big house and I think it's unreasonable for him to go waste money on rent when he has no wife , again if u go to south America and India , most rich sons marry in their fathers house , our culture might be different but that doesn't mean the boy wunt provide for her which is d major faCt here

@ op , u are not any counsellor , am sure u are her friend and u are carrying this thing on ur head more than the girl sef

In conclusion , that boy might become a house hold name in the future ( no one knows tomorrow) and she will end up blaming u

She might not love the guy but for her to bring it up means she might be considering

Don't ever underestimate any human being in this world

2 Likes

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by fitinwell: 7:38pm On Mar 21, 2015
Sure dis lady in question must be desperate and very old like 38yrs old 3yrs older dan d guy... because after she as narrated the incompetence of the guy.. In respective of wat d holy ghost fire is saying. Why would she consider him.. Even d guy mom is responsible working.. Well if d Holy Ghost spoke to you to marry him.. Then use your Top gasket senses to know you are driving into hunger and no future for you and your unborn kids if married to such lazy churchy guy... God says he dat do not work shouldn't eat.. He that can not provide food for his own household is worse than the devil... Ater the Holy Ghost knows dis truth.. Why will d lazy guy claim u are his wife... And u too maga... You don't Have feelings for him why discuss is matter again.. Or u want to kill the guy and his wealthy mother so that yoi could inherit where you did not sow.... Wise up girl

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by Adyrin(m): 7:38pm On Mar 21, 2015
nnafather:

Akpa amu gi tipia there...Okuko igbo. What do you know about marriage? Go and wash plates for dinner. Mama is calling u. Anu.
So that's how you grew up? After eating you don't do dishes immediately till when next meal is to be served?
Choi....! sad shocked shocked
You better learn to start doing it right okay! Lemme tutor thee....

Back to your statement; I've held series of counselling sections with married couples okay!
So STFU and grow up lad...

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by crackhouse(m): 7:39pm On Mar 21, 2015
Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by smileysmiles(f): 7:41pm On Mar 21, 2015
SmartFaces:

He said he is waiting for Indegine slot of his state to work, after service, he stayed in the house for 3good years till late last year he got a job with ministry of education as a teacher.

For the ambition, he always says, he will be a very wealthy man, that if his dad wins the case with the gov't over land that he will be swiming in money.

The land is his ambition? It is well

2 Likes

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 21, 2015
Dandeson1:
abegi, Jesus is 2035+ and still lives in his father's house, please don't pressure the young man

This has got to be the funniest quote, Iv read on tis forum kiss

2 Likes

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by akinademayowa(m): 7:41pm On Mar 21, 2015
SmartFaces:
She is my client and this is the story.

He is 36years of age, still lives with his mum, feels very lazy and scared to do anything for himself to generate income, depends on his mum for virtually everything because she is rich, had never taken any form of responsibility what so ever, yet he wants to marry her.

Can he make a good husband and father considering the fact that he is so so lazy?

Can he give anything whether love, money, take responsibility, just name it considering the fact that he has been on the receiving side from childhood till now?

Can he be romantic enough and be good on bed, considering the fact that he forms to be so churchy and righteous...He spends all his time in the church and other religious gatherings.

More so she does not love him or even have an atom of feeling for him, but he said "The Holy Spirit Ministered to him, that she is his wife"

What should she do?

For references, feed backs and supervisory purpose, please follow this account, before or after your contribution. Thanks people.

So,someone who goes to church regularly and is effective in the church may not (or can not ) be romantic and good in bed,right? that's a new theory that I'm hearing o....when does being effective in church have to do with how romantic one is?

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 21, 2015
Adyrin:

So that's how you grew up? After eating you don't do dishes immediately till when next meal is to be served?
Choi....! sad shocked shocked
You better learn to start doing it right okay! Lemme tutor thee....

Back to your statement; I've held series of counselling sections with married couples okay!
So STFU and grow up lad...

Sorry, forgive me for even replying you...I never knew you are a mental case. I just observed now...just stick on your medication; ok?

2 Likes

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 21, 2015
Our generation of men are soo lazy. angry

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by Akposkool(m): 7:46pm On Mar 21, 2015
There is only one reason she wants to stick with him. I sense he is a sex Marshall. This is all that matters to some girls. They just love the diick. I believe the op is not telling the full story

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by TWEETFELLA: 7:50pm On Mar 21, 2015
EfemenaXY:

You're taking this sensation-seeking thread seriously? grin
Ask am oo..

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by koyyess: 7:52pm On Mar 21, 2015
If she doesn't love or have any atom of feeling towards him, then why the fuss? Let her face her work and divert her attention to hard working single men with ambition. Abi is she the type that doesn't mind marrying someone for other reasons without an atom of love? Some ladies tho.

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by gatiano(m): 7:52pm On Mar 21, 2015
My father has a house or two, my mother probably has more, my grand parents on bot sides have at least one each, if i have 20 more houses for myself, we won't be living in them, because they were built to bring incomes, so i still stay in my father's house with my wife and child, if she so needs a house which she needs, she better get herself one.
This is why we are poor in Africa, That mentality that i must have my own place, when your families have loads of them is useless. do something else with your time and money.That is the only reason why GOD blessed your mum or dad or parents with their house(mansion), so that you may do something else.

2 Likes

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by mimicious(f): 7:53pm On Mar 21, 2015
Op I hope d person in question is not ur man to be undecided

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 21, 2015
Babe! Your friend needs to tune up her sense of self worth and esteem. It is preposterous to think that she would entertain the possibility of marrying such a fellow in this day and age...
The Holy Spirit part is just mere gimmick to wind you tight on religious sentiment. Be careful not to buy into a likely case of delusion
For the sake of your peace of mind and joy in a few years from now pls refrain... peace

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by sparko1(m): 7:54pm On Mar 21, 2015
SmartFaces:

He is 36years of age, still lives with his mum, feels very lazy and scared to do anything for himself to generate income, depends on his mum for virtually everything because she is rich, had never taken any form of responsibility what so ever, yet he wants to marry her.

Can he make a good husband and father considering the fact that he is so so lazy?

Can he give anything whether love, money, take responsibility, just name it considering the fact that he has been on the receiving side from childhood till now?

Can he be romantic enough and be good on bed, considering the fact that he forms to be so churchy and righteous...He spends all his time in the church and other religious gatherings.

More so she does not love him or even have an atom of feeling for him, but he said "The Holy Spirit Ministered to him, that she is his wife"

What should she do?

yes she can marry him, if she so in need of a prayer project.

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 21, 2015
ROTFL, LWKMD
sparko1:

yes she can marry him, if she so in need of a prayer project.

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by sleekman(m): 8:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
To Me This Matter Is Pretty Easy. Tell Him U'll Marry On 2 Conditions. He Should Get A Job And Get A Self-Con. Once He Does That Then Uve Given Him A Reason 2 Live. U Must Pray 1st And Ask God 4 Signs

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by GENTLETEE(m): 8:01pm On Mar 21, 2015
That guy is such a waste! The girl should not be carried away at all

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by arsetalks(m): 8:01pm On Mar 21, 2015
steppin:

Smh...because he still lives with his parents?
not because he still lives with his parents but because like the op pointed out, he's lazy and he is being spoon fed.

What happens if the said mother dies? You would say he will have an inheritance. To that I say " a fool and his money are soon parted".

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by 2sign: 8:04pm On Mar 21, 2015
The? has already bub answered from d post.

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by arsetalks(m): 8:05pm On Mar 21, 2015
sleekman:
To Me This Matter Is Pretty Easy. Tell Him U'll Marry On 2 Conditions. He Should Get A Job And Get A Self-Con. Once He Does That Then Uve Given Him A Reason 2 Live. U Must Pray 1st And Ask God 4 Signs
Let's not play religion with this. GOD gave us a brain for a reason.

Do you pray for someone to be hard working? Let's stop playing GOD, GOD can't be fooled.

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by FemiAdenekan(m): 8:05pm On Mar 21, 2015
SmartFaces:

What should she do?

What other answer does your client need? No. The whole thing would be a disaster.

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by kennytidistar(m): 8:07pm On Mar 21, 2015
have you tried help him get a job and he declined? and who told you church workers don't make money? you are the one to work on your perception towards life. if you love him solve his problem, if you don't leave him alone. shikena

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by nikkiehan(f): 8:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
nnafather:
You had better go and marry before it is too late. His mother feeds him and he is lazy? If he marries you, won't he feed you? Lazy girl.
she nt lazy d man is d one dats actually lazy how can a man of his age got no ambition? he still depends on his mum how can he take care of his family. even if d lady is earning much d laziness of d man will still affect

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by Chibuhealth(f): 8:09pm On Mar 21, 2015
steppin:

Smh...because he still lives with his parents?
seems u re still living with your parents

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by niceguy7(m): 8:10pm On Mar 21, 2015
If she insist and marry him.....the suffernexx that she will face is still in the gym!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Untold Story Of The Baby Found In OAU Toilet / Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why / Reasons Why Some Men Never Cheat (must read) jl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.