Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,007 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! (33684 Views)

47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) / Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking / Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by otr1(m): 8:14pm On Mar 21, 2015
Woged2005:
Did they tie her up and took her to the man that she must marry him? What advice does she need? Is her life in danger for saying No?. Moreover, if a man a lady wants to marry doesn't have enough money and his own house, what happened to the woman's own house and bank account -did robbers cart everything away?

My point? nobody can force you to marry someone you have doubts on. Moreover, preparing for marriage should be both ways. A man and a lady should both work hard save for a future family...sistas should stop wasting their salary on hairs, bags, shoes and make-ups and expect a man to take care of them. It's also silly when a lady who has nothing want's to marry a millionaire. That's how some women became s*x slaves in the house.
How I wish all our ladies would be half as reasonable as you are.
You see, the man in question is just the same as an average lady you described @bolded above.

3 Likes

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by sevule(m): 8:15pm On Mar 21, 2015
@poster

Your friend is obviously scared because the man invoked God. God HAS NEVER been a God of confusion. If the Holy Spirit spoke to HIM and said that she would be his wife, then the Holy Spirit would also speak to her and confirm same in her heart.

As it stands she has no interest in the guy and the guy is SIMPLY LAZY!!! The bible clearly states that a man that does not provide for his own family is worse than an infidel. For goodness sake this man that is 36 years old is still waiting for the outcome of his father's case!!! Does he sound like a serious man? He is already boasting about money that is not his and he has not interest in making his own money.

My problem with your friend is that it sounds as is she is easily swayed by material things because there is absolutely no reason that she should be giving this guy ANY AUDIENCE! He is 36, lives with his mom, is waiting for his father's court case and has never worked in his life!!!! And your friend is ACTUALLY contemplating [b]MARRYIN[/b]G him??

Sometimes the gullibility of some women never ceases to amaze me. Abeg brothers never finish for church. Your friend should take this matter to prayer and if she still feels he is not right for her, she needs to cut him off and look to another. If she decides to marry him despite all the red flags all I can wish her is best of luck

2 Likes

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by sleekman(m): 8:19pm On Mar 21, 2015
Perhaps I Was Hasty In My Reply. People Of D Spirit Might Seem Lazy But Neva Call Them Lazy. If D Holy Spirit Is Truly In Him Then Test D Spirit In Him. Obviously Ur Friend Isnt Spirit Filled Otherwise She Would Have A Discerning Spirit

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by steppin: 8:19pm On Mar 21, 2015
Chibuhealth:
seems u re still living with your parents
I wish I could.

2 Likes

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by evea: 8:20pm On Mar 21, 2015
SmartFaces:
She is my client and this is the story.

He is 36years of age, still lives with his mum, feels very lazy and scared to do anything for himself to generate income, depends on his mum for virtually everything because she is rich, had never taken any form of responsibility what so ever, yet he wants to marry her.

Can he make a good husband and father considering the fact that he is so so lazy?

Can he give anything whether love, money, take responsibility, just name it considering the fact that he has been on the receiving side from childhood till now?

Can he be romantic enough and be good on bed, considering the fact that he forms to be so churchy and righteous...He spends all his time in the church and other religious gatherings.

More so she does not love him or even have an atom of feeling for him, but he said "The Holy Spirit Ministered to him, that she is his wife"

What should she do?

For references, feed backs and supervisory purpose, please follow this account, before or after your contribution. Thanks people.
if the mother will support ur decision to help him, tk dis advice. plan with the Mother 2 cut off any form of support for him. He should be on his own. If it is 2 denial him 4 months 2 help him get 2 his feet den do

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:22pm On Mar 21, 2015
happyjuliet:
Dis is really absorb hw can a man of 36yrs till be relying on his mother angry dat lady should better run, if she knows wat is gud 4 her.
Ermmm......Ermmm........but he's rich now!

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:26pm On Mar 21, 2015
happyjuliet:
Dis is really absorb hw can a man of 36yrs till be relying on his mother angry dat lady should better run, if she knows wat is gud 4 her.
Ermmm......Ermmm........but he's rich now!!

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by sleekman(m): 8:27pm On Mar 21, 2015
arsetalks:
Let's not play religion with this. GOD gave us a brain for a reason.

Do you pray for someone to be hard working? Let's stop playing GOD, GOD can't be fooled.
Canal Man, U & I Have No Biz. D Spirit Of God Has No Biz W/ Human Tot. A Spirit Filled Man Is Lead By D Spirit. No One Knows What Direction D Wind Bloweth.

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by Eltino10(m): 8:28pm On Mar 21, 2015
I don't want to counter you because u connected the Holy spirit to your story...
But I think that God grants us our heart desire,from what u wrote this guy is nowhere what u desire
So I will advice you go back to prayers to be sure that the voice u heard was of the HOLY SPIRIT

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by shaizegotswag: 8:32pm On Mar 21, 2015
Please op how can I contact you for personal issues? Thanks

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by creamylicious(f): 8:40pm On Mar 21, 2015
steppin:

The question should be directed at you.
If the guy was hard working, cute, honest etc..would he not be acceptable?
The only thing wrong here is his laziness and the 'living off' his mum part.
hian! what's a 36year old doing in his mums house if not for poverty n desperation on d girls part?

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by arsetalks(m): 8:45pm On Mar 21, 2015
sleekman:
Canal Man, U & I Have No Biz. D Spirit Of God Has No Biz W/ Human Tot. A Spirit Filled Man Is Lead By D Spirit. No One Knows What Direction D Wind Bloweth.
Canal man? Wow. Coming from someone who is playing religion. Didn't your bible say you should not judge? Did you not just condemn me? Bloody hypocrite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by kikelomojessy(f): 8:47pm On Mar 21, 2015
That guy fits the description of 'the loafer' in the play 'the seven sins'.

He said God told him u ar his wife,please help me ask him if God told him u did not love him and ask him not to work?

My dear GF, get ready to be his mummy puppet, na u know as u take want am.

2 Likes

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by Totfulguy: 8:48pm On Mar 21, 2015
nnafather:
You had better go and marry before it is too late. His mother feeds him and he is lazy? If he marries you, won't he feed you? Lazy girl.

I hereby erect an epitaph to this degree of nonsense! Never heard a comment this clueless. Again, I have learnt how not to think.

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by sleekman(m): 8:49pm On Mar 21, 2015
arsetalks:
Canal man? Wow. Coming from someone who is playing religion. Didn't your bible say you should not judge? Did you not just condemn me? Bloody hypocrite.
I Didnt Judge U. From Ur Replies Ure Obviously Canal

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by arsetalks(m): 8:53pm On Mar 21, 2015
sleekman:
I Didnt Judge U. From Ur Replies Ure Obviously Canal
By calling me a canal man what were you implying?

You guys are quick to point to the holy spirit whereas GOD is absolutely against laziness.

The bible said I will bless your land, your cattle and your herd, what can the guy in OP claim as his land? His cattle or herd? Let's stop playing GOD in everything. He gave us a brain for a reason.

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by Funkychic(f): 8:57pm On Mar 21, 2015
nnafather:
You had better go and marry before it is too late. His mother feeds him and he is lazy? If he marries you, won't he feed you? Lazy girl.

And how in d world would he feed her, not to talk of the kids? at 36, still depending on somebody? he must be very lazy to d core and as well shouldn't even be thinking of any lady to suffer in d name of marrying her!...mtchewww

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by Tekzyflex(m): 8:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
Left my father's house at the age of 23 because I had a little misunderstanding with him. Am 30 and have settled with him long ago. He do seek my advice on issues because he's no longer feeding me.

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by Caleycash(m): 9:04pm On Mar 21, 2015
ovalrose:
she should run. like hell. faaaaaaaaaar away from him.
Shey na u go marry her abi...I dey pity many girls

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 21, 2015
offense number 1: You lied against the holy spirit she is your wife. God is not an author of confusion.

offense number 2: You are lazy

Offense number 3: You are on the receiving side. You are 36, No source of income. Please are u a graduate.

Any lady that marry this boy will REGRET for the rest of her life.

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by Acidosis(m): 9:06pm On Mar 21, 2015
If the guy's father is Dangote, let her go ahead with the marriage plans. He's simply managing the family wealth.

The word laziness is a product of our imagination.

Lazy people earn more than the most hardworking folks. If money isn't a problem, what else does she wants? A hard working truck pusher?

3 Likes

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by Funkychic(f): 9:06pm On Mar 21, 2015
@36 and lazy to do any work? and Holy spirit ministering to him about his wife to be?...Hehehehehe.....dat man must be d dreamer of d 21st century. someone should help me wake him up, abeg

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by AODT(m): 9:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
My dear, if you know what is good for you, think it through before going for him. Marriage is all about decision not somebody trying to coarse you with Holy Spirit or whatever.
Also for a man that wants to get married ahaaha! he should be able to show some independence from his parent except you will be fine when they will be dictating when to sleep with you. Lol
Finally age is nothing but a number. If he applies his heart to wisdom at 24 years, he will be far better that a fool at 40 years old, and am sure you agree with me.

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by sule5727: 9:10pm On Mar 21, 2015
SmartFaces:

He is 36years of age, still lives with his mum, feels very lazy and scared to do anything for himself to generate income, depends on his mum for virtually everything because she is rich, had never taken any form of responsibility what so ever, yet he wants to marry her.

Can he make a good husband and father considering the fact that he is so so lazy?

Can he give anything whether love, money, take responsibility, just name it considering the fact that he has been on the receiving side from childhood till now?

Can he be romantic enough and be good on bed, considering the fact that he forms to be so churchy and righteous...He spends all his time in the church and other religious gatherings.

More so she does not love him or even have an atom of feeling for him, but he said "The Holy Spirit Ministered to him, that she is his wife"

What should she do?

For references, feed backs and supervisory purpose, please follow this account, before or after your contribution. Thanks people.
all dis ajebo's dats d way d behave well jst shine ur eye may be is because of d money dats y u still keep him,wat if d mum is not alive wat ll happen...he ll spent all d wealth uselessly nd dat ll be d beginning of ur suffering with him shine ur eye!!

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by sleekman(m): 9:14pm On Mar 21, 2015
arsetalks:
By calling me a canal man what were you implying?

You guys are quick to point to the holy spirit whereas GOD is absolutely against laziness.

The bible said I will bless your land, your cattle and your herd, what can the guy in OP claim as his land? His cattle or herd? Let's stop playing GOD in everything. He gave us a brain for a reason.
Elijah Slept All 9t And Most Of D Day 4 2weeks. Was He Lazy? Jacob Whom God Loved And Esau He Hated. Jacob Was In D House Most Times But Esau Worked As A Hunter. In Isaiah D Lord Says Its Not By Power Nor By Might But By My Spirit. Children Of Faith Dont Labour D Way D World Sees It. They Are Directed.

3 Likes

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by crisycent: 9:22pm On Mar 21, 2015
Dude is in his second childhood.

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 21, 2015
edwife:
She will become his mother's wife.

The only thing he will be doing for her as a man is to get her pregnant. undecided

Thats if he would even have the energy to impregnate her...

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:40pm On Mar 21, 2015
I don't see anyting wrong with that. He's living with his mum prolly coz she don't want him to be far from her the mom isn't even complaining I will advice the girl to jus learn how to love him. Besides he's doin as bein directed by the LORD. Afterall sef he is the next of kin.

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by Vithouston: 9:51pm On Mar 21, 2015
This guy must be a yoruba guy. Very lazy and tribalistic set of people.
At 45 they still live with their parents.

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
SmartFaces:

What should she do?

She just graduated...others are submitting CVs...she is waiting for marriage...una...see am? The only reason some ladies attend a university.

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by ehis05(m): 10:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
She shud wait 4 d holy spirit to reveal it to her too...after all d same holy spirit wey tell mary say she go conceive....still reveal himself 2 joseph explain hw tins b...so make she wait..

1 Like

Re: He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 21, 2015
ehis05:
She shud wait 4 d holy spirit to reveal it to her too...after all d same holy spirit wey tell mary say she go conceive....still reveal himself 2 joseph explain hw tins b...so make she wait..
Don't mind them...women perfect all they want. They only cry or seek solution when it backfires. Her mind dey there! I know a lady that married a 33yr-old just realising the guy's father has cash.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Toheeb Olalekan Ajibola Is Missing Since November 7th 2015 / Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why / The Untold Story Of The Baby Found In OAU Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.