Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

My Friend"s Reaction To The Ondo Girl I Met. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend"s Reaction To The Ondo Girl I Met. (1976 Views)

"I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS / Can You As A Guy Say 'I Love You' To Your Close Male Friend(s)? / How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend"s Reaction To The Ondo Girl I Met. by hopilo: 5:29pm On Mar 20, 2015
I am not a Yoruba person, but I met this girl in Lagos, she told me her state is Ondo and that she is from the llaje. A nice girl I must confess we exchange numbers and told her I will invite her to Abuja. After my assignment in Lagos I return to base and told my friend in Abuja a Yoruba Guy that I met a Yoruba girl in Lagos and I am inviting her to Abuja. My friend ask which part of Lagos she is from, I told him she is from Ilaje in Ondo state.
My friend screamed Ilaje, Ah o my God, he rush to his car and drove off telling me we will discuss more at our usual joint this evening.
My Good people from South west, please what is wrong with Ilaje? needs some idea before meeting this guy. Thanks
Re: My Friend"s Reaction To The Ondo Girl I Met. by Melahou(m): 5:38pm On Mar 20, 2015
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Ilajeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

OMG
Re: My Friend"s Reaction To The Ondo Girl I Met. by hopilo: 5:41pm On Mar 20, 2015
Melahou:
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Ilajeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

OMG
shocked shocked shocked guy you too? pls don"t scare me. what is wrong with them
Re: My Friend"s Reaction To The Ondo Girl I Met. by gbemi514: 5:55pm On Mar 20, 2015
Lol..........................i dnt tink an ilajerian is bad......carry on bro jux gv her d benefits of ur doubts....dats all
Re: My Friend"s Reaction To The Ondo Girl I Met. by Melahou(m): 5:59pm On Mar 20, 2015
hopilo:

shocked shocked shocked guy you too? pls don"t scare me. what is wrong with them

OMG...not again shocked shocked shocked

please tell me you are kidding...ilajeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: My Friend"s Reaction To The Ondo Girl I Met. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 20, 2015
Ondo Girl shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, Ilaje shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Friend"s Reaction To The Ondo Girl I Met. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 20, 2015
TRIBALISM AT IT PEAK angry
Re: My Friend"s Reaction To The Ondo Girl I Met. by Penssuwa(m): 7:09pm On Mar 20, 2015
kitnah:
This is not tribalism. Believe me, a non Yoruba doesnt know any freaking thing about the Ilajes
Re: My Friend"s Reaction To The Ondo Girl I Met. by hopilo: 7:58pm On Mar 20, 2015
kitnah:
Guy I have Yoruba friends, it is one of them that screamed. do you know a thing about them?
Re: My Friend"s Reaction To The Ondo Girl I Met. by hopilo: 7:59pm On Mar 20, 2015
Melahou:

OMG...not again shocked shocked shocked

please tell me you are kidding...ilajeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
am serious, please tell me what you know. are they diabolical?
Re: My Friend"s Reaction To The Ondo Girl I Met. by hopilo: 8:00pm On Mar 20, 2015
sexyseun:
Ondo Girl shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, Ilaje shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Girl, how fa? what can you say about your sister from Ilaje.
Re: My Friend"s Reaction To The Ondo Girl I Met. by seankay(m): 8:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
The general belief is that they are witches grin Ilaje gals like to fuc.k as well
Re: My Friend"s Reaction To The Ondo Girl I Met. by hopilo: 9:45am On Mar 21, 2015
seankay:
The general belief is that they are witches grin Ilaje gals like to fuc.k as well
The witches part is scary, but the like for fuc.k is ok.
I will ask her straight if she is a witch.
Re: My Friend"s Reaction To The Ondo Girl I Met. by seankay(m): 1:22pm On Mar 21, 2015
hopilo:

Do you think she will say yes if she's one?
Re: My Friend"s Reaction To The Ondo Girl I Met. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 21, 2015
hopilo:

get ready to join her witchcraft soonest.
Re: My Friend"s Reaction To The Ondo Girl I Met. by dedons: 6:11pm On Mar 21, 2015
Ilajeeeeeeeshocked...

Bro,take off your two shoes and

Run for your life...

Don't look back...

Keep running...

I say run,run,run...

Faster! Faster!! Faster!!!
Re: My Friend"s Reaction To The Ondo Girl I Met. by austine4real(m): 8:11pm On Mar 21, 2015
Dem 9c 4real but na ur prick go tire

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See This Hilarious Chat Between Two Lovers / Ladies, At What Age Did You Start Growing Boobzz? / Dating And Sex: Men Vs. Women (on Africaship.com Podcast)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.