Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,187 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

"I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS (36024 Views)

Excited Lady Sits On Top Her Man As He Does Push-Up In Pre-wedding Photos / Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures / Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS by dainformant(m): 11:38am On Nov 15, 2016
To those ladies who are always "forming" on social media, take a cue from this story of how a lady, Mfon-Abasi Ukpong, met her heartthrob whom she will soon get married to --through social media platform, BBM. Read below;

"One Morning in 2012, I woke with a tightened heart; I just came out from a messy relationship and I wasn't ready for another. I was just fine with female friends. On one sunny afternoon, I was so bored. I was just at home with my friend Victoria Ekpenyong; It was a quiet day, one of those boring days you just ping with your blackberry phones and yet, still feel a whole lot of boredom and calmness.

And then I uploaded my status. "I am bored who wants to chat?"

When Vicky saw my update she was said shrilly "why is everyone on my BBM contact list bored today?" She handed her phone to me. "Take a look at this guy Utibe Udofia @Flintuty, he has same update as yours." "Boring day, who wants to chat" was on his status too.

So she quickly sent my pin to him, and I added him on my contact list, and we became BBM friends right then. On 1st August 2012, I started my love journey with my new found BBM friend, now my lover and soon to be my husband.

Guess what? I found him in Ghana! And one day I was forced to ask; "Why did you have to relocate from Nigeria to Ghana because of a girl you just met?" "Because you are not just a girl. I will marry you, and you will be my wife." In a haze of passion, I watched him as he loved me with his whole heart, he seemed to know instinctively what will please me, and he masterfully conquered me.

Amazingly, It has been four fantastic years of true love, fights, laughter, Joy, tears, support, weakness, strength and beautiful emotions. On the 10th of September 2016, he said to me; "I will embarrass you." And yes he did!

It was right at Murtala Muhammed Airport in Lagos, he knelt down with an expression that I had never seen before, and I stared into those wonderful eyes that were like flames of fire. I felt a new numbing rush of joy. He wore on my finger the most beautiful piece of jewelry I have ever seen.

Today, we are no more bored. Boredom left us the moment we came into each other's life. He hasn't just become my companion; but my gist partner, my body language dictator(lol) and every sweet thing a friend should be. God has given us a bond that is sealed in heaven. Thank you Vicky Ekpenyong, for sharing my pin with the most amazing man in the world." -

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/i-met-my-husband-to-be-out-of-boredom.html

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS by dainformant(m): 11:39am On Nov 15, 2016

2 Likes

Re: "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 11:41am On Nov 15, 2016
nice one

6 Likes

Re: "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS by PrettyCrystal: 11:42am On Nov 15, 2016
congrats to u
Re: "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS by ShakurM(m): 11:44am On Nov 15, 2016
Send me that pm young lady, stop fronting

10 Likes

Re: "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS by iamdynamite(m): 12:10pm On Nov 15, 2016
interesting
Re: "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS by Evergreen4(m): 12:17pm On Nov 15, 2016
To you that Lady that has been viewing my profile pic. Why don't u just send me that PM, so we can take it up from there. #Loveisbeautiful

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS by dissybling(f): 12:18pm On Nov 15, 2016
beautiful peop
Re: "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS by dissybling(f): 12:18pm On Nov 15, 2016
beautiful people

1 Like

Re: "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS by Akinlekanwr(m): 12:36pm On Nov 15, 2016
Nothiing cuter than knowing what you want and gong all the way to get it.

Congratulations to them
Re: "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS by LorDBolton(m): 1:06pm On Nov 15, 2016
For every story like this there are like 5,600 bad/sad tales.

Well done

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS by habbyy03: 1:12pm On Nov 15, 2016
k
Re: "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS by brostheo(m): 1:19pm On Nov 15, 2016
k

1 Like

Re: "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS by XaintJoel20: 1:21pm On Nov 15, 2016
Congratulations...

Where will I find mine

#THINKING cool
Re: "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS by RGem(f): 1:21pm On Nov 15, 2016
It's because, it was destined to happen that way.
It may not have worked out for someone else.
Congratulations to both of you.

5 Likes

Re: "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS by TINALETC3(f): 1:22pm On Nov 15, 2016
Awwwww kiss, nice
Re: "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 15, 2016
Some have been killed by doing the same thing, to each his own

19 Likes

Re: "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS by holatin(m): 1:22pm On Nov 15, 2016
Lucky dem.
50% of such case result in no string attached sex for a guy or a plantform 4 some loose gurl 2 sell dere wares.

Obo lan ta enterprise.

3 Likes

Re: "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 15, 2016
I am bored ,who wants to send me money ?

3 Likes

Re: "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS by Chrisrare: 1:23pm On Nov 15, 2016
wot does she now want us to do??
Re: "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS by buffalowings: 1:24pm On Nov 15, 2016
Shoot me a pm grin

1 Like

Re: "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS by rosalieene(f): 1:24pm On Nov 15, 2016
Good for them what works for one person. may not work for another
Re: "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS by registration(m): 1:24pm On Nov 15, 2016
Cool
Re: "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS by Annie2059: 1:26pm On Nov 15, 2016
real love story.... hope to find one too

2 Likes

Re: "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS by millionboi(m): 1:26pm On Nov 15, 2016
Guys mek money......thy wudnt know wen thy say yes.

2 Likes

Re: "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS by pxjosh(m): 1:27pm On Nov 15, 2016
I'm bored too embarassed
Who wants to chat
Re: "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS by IRobot7(m): 1:27pm On Nov 15, 2016
Am sooo bored today. Who wants to chat? Ladies ( Wife Materials) only. PM me please.

1 Like

Re: "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS by Annie2059: 1:27pm On Nov 15, 2016
Nigerdeltaboi:
I am bored ,who wants to send me money ?
money will not cure you of boredom

2 Likes

Re: "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS by kinzation(m): 1:28pm On Nov 15, 2016
I dream say my future lover dey nairaland tongue..I'm bored who wants to chat[size=8pt][/size] grin
Re: "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS by pxjosh(m): 1:28pm On Nov 15, 2016
XaintJoel20:
Congratulations...

Where will I find mine

#THINKING cool
Nairaland, romance section

1 Like

Re: "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS by dangotesmummy: 1:29pm On Nov 15, 2016
I just pray it won't just be another picture perfect wedding and turbulent marriage like the rest

Also pray that awon edible caterers will not see lover boy this one una dey love up via social media grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Short Girls Demand Tall Guys? / 9 Types Of Men Women Avoid! / Should I Still Contact Her??.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.