Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

APC Plans To Announce Fake Presidential Election Result – PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Plans To Announce Fake Presidential Election Result – PDP (17622 Views)

APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) / INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC / Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Plans To Announce Fake Presidential Election Result – PDP by Seehow: 9:12pm On Mar 20, 2015
; smiley the "likes" for pdp points are generally going down day by day compare to APC "likes"
mmmmm I guess this is one indication that APC
will freely,fairly and clearly win this election come March 28th 2015.
Am watching guys keep posting your points.
Re: APC Plans To Announce Fake Presidential Election Result – PDP by OLADD: 9:14pm On Mar 20, 2015
calmbabadee:
FFK has ever been pushing the frontiers of stupidity, but this is the lowest of the lows. Is APC now INEC? Or didn't we all observe as INEC announced the 2011 result on our local TV stations both state-owned and private!

THE FFK GUY IS JUST BEYOND REDEMPTION

But if these were from Lai Mohammed, you would have taken it hook, line and sinker. Your sycophancy is second to none.
Re: APC Plans To Announce Fake Presidential Election Result – PDP by ozo13(m): 9:38pm On Mar 20, 2015
SeverusSnape:
... Work on your grammar. undecided
oga na grammar be ya problem now abi.u better use ur brain reply the guy instead of using grammar as an excuse. Ds r d kind of people that will be complaining dey r not ready for election, we no like card reader blablabla
Re: APC Plans To Announce Fake Presidential Election Result – PDP by eyinjuege: 10:06pm On Mar 20, 2015
All these allegations being thrown back and forth by both parties is getting quite tiresome. Enough already!!!! undecided undecided undecided
Re: APC Plans To Announce Fake Presidential Election Result – PDP by ENDTIMES: 10:06pm On Mar 20, 2015
There are good reasons not to believe this story;

1. It's only pdp that has been worried about the election holding at all because it's obvious GMB has become a "movement" rather than a candidate for a lot of Nigerians and in a free and fair election Jonathan will never win the election.

2. Rather than help jega overcome "any problem" he may have, Jonathan is doing everything possible to stall the election citing the perceived problems as his excuse.

3. Given the above, pdp is deeply worried that the only alternative out of the pending doom is to announce Jonathan as winner whether by hook or crook which Radio Chanji will counter and hence the possibility of chaos.

These are my fears and I totally disbelieve this story.

1 Like

Re: APC Plans To Announce Fake Presidential Election Result – PDP by calmbabadee(m): 10:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
OLADD:

But if these were from Lai Mohammed, you would have taken it hook, line and sinker. Your sycophancy is second to none.

Gentleman, even if this is coming from an angel, does is sound believable to you. You should be able to decipher the kind of people and actions/statements you stick out your neck for!

My 50 CENTS.
Re: APC Plans To Announce Fake Presidential Election Result – PDP by nofeeajoke: 10:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
SeverusSnape:
We ar nt here to watch pplez gramr,mind ur bizz
Re: APC Plans To Announce Fake Presidential Election Result – PDP by lanrock(m): 10:16pm On Mar 20, 2015
Very important!.....Pls read.

The IG says voters should go home after casting their ballots,......he says we should not wait to protect our votes.

In response, on Channels TV this morning, INEC Chairman, Professor Attahiru Jega made the following assertions.

1. That the electoral law does not state anywhere that voters cannot, or should not wait to watch, and ensure that their votes are counted.

2. That INEC encourages, and is encouraging voters to wait behind, monitor the process, and watch their votes counted. He made it clear that the law expects such voters staying behind, to however conduct themselves in an orderly manner.

He said this was done in 2011, and was successful.

3. That what the electoral law says, is that anyone that has no business with the electoral process at the polling booths, but desires to monitor events, should stay at least 300 meters off the polling booths.
-He however clarified that a voter has business with the process, and therefore cannot be classified along with those that don't have business there.

The IG has no constitutional right to rewrite the law.

In a nutshell, you have every right under the electoral law (if you are a legitimate voter),to wait behind, ensure your votes are counted, as long as you conduct yourself in an orderly manner.

Pls share with everyone.

1 Like

Re: APC Plans To Announce Fake Presidential Election Result – PDP by humberjade: 10:32pm On Mar 20, 2015
PDP can rig!!!

They know they will arm-twist JEGA led-INEC or JEGAless INEC to announce a fake result, and any protest from or genuine ward-2-ward announcement of election results by d opposition will be seen as FAKE.

Make I tell whoever cares to listen, dis coming election will be so rigged...infact, it will go down in history of world as d most rigged election ever.

I see Jega bn removed and d card reader bn dropped, thus giving way 4 d above.

May d will of God b done sha
Re: APC Plans To Announce Fake Presidential Election Result – PDP by millyajay(f): 10:39pm On Mar 20, 2015
SeverusSnape:
and u think u also correct?? smh..it's grown not grow
Re: APC Plans To Announce Fake Presidential Election Result – PDP by kayphyzee(m): 10:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.punchng.com/news/apc-plans-to-announce-fake-presidential-election-result-pdp/

This man should at least be sensible. Whose responsibility is it to announce election results. He should heating up the polity just so he can convince his boss/maintain his source of livelihood.
Re: APC Plans To Announce Fake Presidential Election Result – PDP by kayphyzee(m): 10:45pm On Mar 20, 2015
Baawaa:

Seriously, FFK,your madness has growth beyond treatment.

I agree with you. Losing all sense of decorum just to keep the dollar raining.
Re: APC Plans To Announce Fake Presidential Election Result – PDP by SeverusSnape(m): 11:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
millyajay:
and u think u also correct?? smh..it's grown not grow
Hey, He was the one that wrote that "grow", I only bolded it. Grown is the right word.
Re: APC Plans To Announce Fake Presidential Election Result – PDP by Aydesmond(m): 11:29pm On Mar 20, 2015
summary pls
Re: APC Plans To Announce Fake Presidential Election Result – PDP by Mftivi: 11:55pm On Mar 20, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Apc!!!... Party of lies and propaganda.
Jokers who threatened to form a parallel government are also trying to announce a fake election result, just like they released a fake WAEC result for Buhari, Just like they are going about preaching a fake change to people( unfortunately some gullible fellows fell for them sad ).

my oh my oh my. that animated gif got me cracking.

1 Like

Re: APC Plans To Announce Fake Presidential Election Result – PDP by olas24u(f): 3:38am On Mar 21, 2015
slimmy05:
When it starts you'll be among to die while they enjoy your money I. Their mansions. Ignoramus

We are all leaders of tommorow
Re: APC Plans To Announce Fake Presidential Election Result – PDP by tempest69: 6:50am On Mar 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:
can u say that to your barren first lady
Re: APC Plans To Announce Fake Presidential Election Result – PDP by SeverusSnape(m): 6:54am On Mar 21, 2015
tempest69:
can u say that to your barren first lady
Can you say that to your illiterate Certificateless terrorist fanatic Buhari??.... Almajiric Pig.
Re: APC Plans To Announce Fake Presidential Election Result – PDP by tempest69: 7:54am On Mar 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Can you say that to your illiterate Certificateless terrorist fanatic Buhari??.... Almajiric Pig.
hahahahaha see dog sperm product barcking...... tongue
Re: APC Plans To Announce Fake Presidential Election Result – PDP by SeverusSnape(m): 7:55am On Mar 21, 2015
tempest69:
hahahahaha see dog sperm product barcking...... tongue
Hehehehehehehehehehe.... See the son of a woman raped by a terrorist. grin
Re: APC Plans To Announce Fake Presidential Election Result – PDP by gomeks(m): 10:59am On Mar 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Apc!!!... Party of lies and propaganda.
Jokers who threatened to form a parallel government are also trying to announce a fake election result, just like they released a fake WAEC result for Buhari, Just like they are going about preaching a fake change to people( unfortunately some gullible fellows fell for them sad ).

idiot mumu

Re: APC Plans To Announce Fake Presidential Election Result – PDP by muktarmtt(m): 12:26pm On Mar 21, 2015
#ihavedecide up GMB
Re: APC Plans To Announce Fake Presidential Election Result – PDP by vanilson(m): 10:37am On Mar 22, 2015
Sai GENERAL Akintunde MOHAMMADU Izuchukwu BUHARI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2016 Budget To Go Into Full Operation In Few Days – Osinbajo / Names of The 82 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (Full List) / "Why Oshiomhole Must Resign" - Osita Okechukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.