Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,210 members, 7,839,119 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

"here's How You Know When A Woman Is Ready To Be Approached: " - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "here's How You Know When A Woman Is Ready To Be Approached: " (997 Views)

At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) / Shy Girls: How To Talk To Them... Do They Want To Be Approached? / Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"here's How You Know When A Woman Is Ready To Be Approached: " by abasifo(m): 8:44pm On Jan 18, 2009
***The Eye Contact Test***

We all know that eye contact is important, but something funny happens when we make eye contact with another person,

We become COMPELLED to respond to them in some fashion!

When it comes to women, you can use eye contact to find out if she's open to meeting you. In fact, in a way, she'll be opening YOU!

So here's what you do,

The next time you see a woman you want to meet, LOCK your eyes on her!

Seriously, just stare at her eyes, even if she's not looking at you.

When people are out and about, they will usually look around to keep aware of their surroundings. This is an unconscious thing we all do. Eventually, the woman you're locking onto will look around to scan the area.

When she comes to you, her eyes will inevitably meet yours, and you'll be locked in eye contact.

When that happens, simply SMILE at her.

If she smiles back, guess what?

She's OPEN TO YOU MEETING HER!

If she doesn't, then move on to someone who is.

And when she does smile back, say "Hi!" And if she responds - you're in! Go right into your opener.

I like to use this tactic in low-key situations, like grocery stores, coffee shops, book stores, etc.

Even though it can work just as well in bars (as long as the light is high enough that she can actually SEE you!).

Often times, after you smile, the girl herself will say "Hi!" and then the rest is easy.

The next time you go out, do this to every woman you see. Lock your eyes onto them and see what happens. I guarantee you, you'll be surprised by the results.

1 Like

Re: "here's How You Know When A Woman Is Ready To Be Approached: " by arramyjay: 3:34am On Feb 10, 2009
Some might just be leading you on,a step forward will dazzle you,when she reaches out and warms her palm on ur jaw.
Re: "here's How You Know When A Woman Is Ready To Be Approached: " by Czarskit(m): 8:46am On Feb 10, 2009
If she try am! I'll make her the headline on Saturday Punch. . . tongue
Re: "here's How You Know When A Woman Is Ready To Be Approached: " by hollandis(f): 9:06am On Feb 10, 2009
arramyjay:

Some might just be leading you on,a step forward will dazzle you,when she reaches out and warms her palm on ur jaw.
cheesy she must have given you a fake smile
Re: "here's How You Know When A Woman Is Ready To Be Approached: " by gudvibz(f): 10:13am On Jun 01, 2017
She might just be polite to you by smilling back at you
Re: "here's How You Know When A Woman Is Ready To Be Approached: " by BBMNija(m): 1:10pm On Jun 01, 2017
And it could be politeness.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies Vs Other African Ladies / Why Nigerians Girls Prefer Dating Pot Belly Guys. / My Girlfriend Would Rather Go To The Hair Salon Then Attend My Boxing Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.