Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,817,001 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Her Birthday Is Close And I'm So Broke: What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Birthday Is Close And I'm So Broke: What Do I Do? (7908 Views)

She Is Too Close And Very Friendly To Me..... But.... / I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Guy And I'm Jealous! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Birthday Is Close And I'm So Broke: What Do I Do? by kellyhand1: 9:26pm On Jan 18, 2009
Hello house,

Please, I'll like an advice on what cheap and valuable gift I can buy for my GF which u think she'll appreciate.I'm actually still looking for job and right now I'm so broke and her birthday is just few days away.

I really don't even know who to borrow from right now. She understands the fact that I'm so broke but I'm don't feel too good about not buying any gift for her birthday.

Please, girls,what would u expect from your BF if he were in my situation?
and guys, what would you do if u were in my shoes?

Thanks for your help.
Re: Her Birthday Is Close And I'm So Broke: What Do I Do? by Treetop20(m): 9:27pm On Jan 18, 2009
write her a love note cheesy
Re: Her Birthday Is Close And I'm So Broke: What Do I Do? by bluespice(f): 9:29pm On Jan 18, 2009
u can share a meal with her,
write her a love note
call her by 00:00 am to wish her a happy birthday,
anything u think that would show how much u feel for her

1 Like

Re: Her Birthday Is Close And I'm So Broke: What Do I Do? by DaPhoenix(f): 9:31pm On Jan 18, 2009
@poster,

I'll get back to you on that one but realize that sex is NOT a gift so don't think about it.
Re: Her Birthday Is Close And I'm So Broke: What Do I Do? by SisiJinx: 9:32pm On Jan 18, 2009
Awwwww, this is got to be the sweetest thread. . . topic ever!!

OP, don't worry about it. . . just do what you can and I'm sure she will understand and appreciate it.

Sometimes, the gesture and the thought really does count more.

Besides, you remembered. . . that's is high achievement for a guy. tongue
Re: Her Birthday Is Close And I'm So Broke: What Do I Do? by SisiJinx: 9:33pm On Jan 18, 2009
bluespice:

u can share a meal with her,
write her a love note
call her by 00:00 am to wish her a happy birthday,
anything u think that would show how much u feel for her

Schweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!! grin grin
Re: Her Birthday Is Close And I'm So Broke: What Do I Do? by amstel(f): 9:37pm On Jan 18, 2009
How long have you been seeing her?
Re: Her Birthday Is Close And I'm So Broke: What Do I Do? by amebono14: 9:41pm On Jan 18, 2009
awww. . . . . dis posters sincerity has touched me sad

wat say you just get her a card,even if its 20 naira card?

cease d opportunity,and call her at midnight wt dis midnight free calls
Re: Her Birthday Is Close And I'm So Broke: What Do I Do? by Treetop20(m): 9:43pm On Jan 18, 2009
see these women
awww all over the place
yet they are the ones that said they love men
who are rich because the orgasms are better
Re: Her Birthday Is Close And I'm So Broke: What Do I Do? by kellyhand1: 9:43pm On Jan 18, 2009
amstel:

How long have you been seeing her?

Close to five months now.
Re: Her Birthday Is Close And I'm So Broke: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 18, 2009
kelly_hand:

Close to five months now.
Cook for her.
Tell her your situation
She SHOULD understand
Re: Her Birthday Is Close And I'm So Broke: What Do I Do? by tope2000(f): 9:47pm On Jan 18, 2009
Aww. . . . . . . . . . . . . : cry
Sometimes its thought that counts but then again it dependz on the kind of girl she is undecided
Re: Her Birthday Is Close And I'm So Broke: What Do I Do? by C2H5OH(f): 9:48pm On Jan 18, 2009
Seduce her.
Re: Her Birthday Is Close And I'm So Broke: What Do I Do? by chamotex(m): 9:48pm On Jan 18, 2009
Wash her undies
Re: Her Birthday Is Close And I'm So Broke: What Do I Do? by DaPhoenix(f): 9:51pm On Jan 18, 2009
Spend the day with her. Just give her with your full attention and offer to help her with anything she's doing. Or if you can cook like treetop20 claims, invite her over and make something for her.
Re: Her Birthday Is Close And I'm So Broke: What Do I Do? by amstel(f): 9:57pm On Jan 18, 2009
Spend the better part of the day with her.
Re: Her Birthday Is Close And I'm So Broke: What Do I Do? by Treetop20(m): 9:59pm On Jan 18, 2009
amstel:

Spend the better part of the day with her.
there is a better part in a day?

DaPhoenix:

Spend the day with her. Just give her with your full attention and offer to help her with anything she's doing. Or if you can cook like treetop20 claims, invite her over and make something for her.
wink
Re: Her Birthday Is Close And I'm So Broke: What Do I Do? by DaPhoenix(f): 10:01pm On Jan 18, 2009
Treetop20:

wink

Don't flatter yourself I said claim. For all I know, your food may be as good as poison lol.
Re: Her Birthday Is Close And I'm So Broke: What Do I Do? by C2H5OH(f): 10:01pm On Jan 18, 2009
Do something memorable together.  You don't need lots of money really
Re: Her Birthday Is Close And I'm So Broke: What Do I Do? by amebono14: 10:01pm On Jan 18, 2009
DaPhoenix:

Don't flatter yourself I said claim. For all I know, your food may be as good as poison lol.

it was morenike dat mentioned food not treetop abi na zobo
Re: Her Birthday Is Close And I'm So Broke: What Do I Do? by Treetop20(m): 10:02pm On Jan 18, 2009
C2H5OH:

Do something memorable together.  You don't need lots of money really

what he said
Re: Her Birthday Is Close And I'm So Broke: What Do I Do? by cold(m): 10:03pm On Jan 18, 2009
Tell her to kip hope alive, that her nxt birthday will be a lot different.
Re: Her Birthday Is Close And I'm So Broke: What Do I Do? by Cristalz(f): 10:08pm On Jan 18, 2009
Take her to church. . .together in love you'll pray for wealth grin

Seriously. . .

I agree with bluespice. There are ways you can make a girl's day memorable without spending a kobo.
Re: Her Birthday Is Close And I'm So Broke: What Do I Do? by just1n(m): 10:29pm On Jan 18, 2009
Guy, give her a short call at 00:00 am- do de long one at extracool. U need not get urskimpy pocket work'd up over nufin. u go kill urself for de matter? cheesy
Re: Her Birthday Is Close And I'm So Broke: What Do I Do? by MissyB1(m): 10:33pm On Jan 18, 2009
I like you poster jare!!

Men like you are hard to come across . . . . . . Thumb up!!
Re: Her Birthday Is Close And I'm So Broke: What Do I Do? by HOLLASLYD(m): 10:43pm On Jan 18, 2009
Ain't nothing hard in this.just take her to a very beautiful place,talk and have a little meal over her celebration.i bet you it won't cost you much and she will forever keep the memory.
Re: Her Birthday Is Close And I'm So Broke: What Do I Do? by lilbie(f): 10:47pm On Jan 18, 2009
U also have val gift to worry about grin
Re: Her Birthday Is Close And I'm So Broke: What Do I Do? by HorneyChic(f): 10:55pm On Jan 18, 2009
Get her a small cake or take her out for a drink in a nice place. I'm assuming ur not below 1k broke.
If u are, then just spend the day with her watching films or whatever, boring but thats the only alternative.
Re: Her Birthday Is Close And I'm So Broke: What Do I Do? by SisiJinx: 2:06am On Jan 19, 2009
Treetop20:

see these women
awww all over the place
yet they are the ones that said they love men
who are rich because the orgasms are better

Ooooh you are soooo missing the point!

We are awwwwing over his honesty and lack of frontin'.

Something lacking in many guys. . . see. grin
Re: Her Birthday Is Close And I'm So Broke: What Do I Do? by Treetop20(m): 2:08am On Jan 19, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Ooooh you are soooo missing the point!

We are awwwwing over his honestly and lack of frontin'.

Something lacking in many guy. . . see. grin

but ofcourse i am
Re: Her Birthday Is Close And I'm So Broke: What Do I Do? by SisiJinx: 2:10am On Jan 19, 2009
Treetop20:

but ofcourse i am

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww honesty!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Her Birthday Is Close And I'm So Broke: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 2:13am On Jan 19, 2009
Aww such a sweet dude. Hope she understands.

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Will Have To Cum Inside / Dubai Based Girl Felicia Exposed In Leaked Sextape / Jesus Christ!!! See How Nigerian Men Now Dress To Church. Is It Normal? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.