Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

The PHOBIA Of Guys Approaching A Girl: Is It Natural Or Unusual? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The PHOBIA Of Guys Approaching A Girl: Is It Natural Or Unusual? (3128 Views)

8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady / Approaching A Lady. / Upload Your Boo Pics Lets See Who Got It Natural (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The PHOBIA Of Guys Approaching A Girl: Is It Natural Or Unusual? by falconey(m): 9:32am On Mar 21, 2015
guys some time in our lives we must have experienced the PHOBIA to approach/toast our crush or any girl, even to say a word around them.

Am just wondering is it NATURAL? Does it happen to all guys although with time we build courage.

On the other hand is it UNUSUAL? It doesn't happen to the best of us?

Share your experience.........
Re: The PHOBIA Of Guys Approaching A Girl: Is It Natural Or Unusual? by DahtzFestjayz: 9:34am On Mar 21, 2015
Waiting for yours
Re: The PHOBIA Of Guys Approaching A Girl: Is It Natural Or Unusual? by steppin: 9:37am On Mar 21, 2015
falconey:
guys some time in our lives we must have experienced the PHOBIA to approach/toast our crush or any girl, even to say a word around them.

Am just wondering is it NATURAL? Does it happen to all guys although with time we build courage.

On the other hand is it UNUSUAL? It doesn't happen to the best of us?

Share your experience.........
It's natural. Even the pros gets thrown back by the body language of some women.
Re: The PHOBIA Of Guys Approaching A Girl: Is It Natural Or Unusual? by kodded(m): 9:40am On Mar 21, 2015
IT A NATURAL SOMETHING

ESPECIALLY IN SECONDARY SCHOOL FOR BOYS
Re: The PHOBIA Of Guys Approaching A Girl: Is It Natural Or Unusual? by kodded(m): 9:42am On Mar 21, 2015
smiley
Re: The PHOBIA Of Guys Approaching A Girl: Is It Natural Or Unusual? by falconey(m): 9:48am On Mar 21, 2015
steppin:

It's natural. Even the pros gets thrown back by the body language of some women.

hmmmm yeah for the average looking guys.......

Never heard the goodlooking ones talk about phobia to approach now and then. That's what brought this question, besides some guys have the sweet mouth kind of thing.

Even if a girl doesn't want to date them she will respond due to their ability to know what to say and how to say.
Re: The PHOBIA Of Guys Approaching A Girl: Is It Natural Or Unusual? by banjicom(m): 9:57am On Mar 21, 2015
It's natural just like Fear, you have to Learn to control it.
Re: The PHOBIA Of Guys Approaching A Girl: Is It Natural Or Unusual? by steppin: 9:58am On Mar 21, 2015
falconey:

Never heard the goodlooking ones talk about phobia to approach now and then. That's what brought this question, besides some guys have the sweet mouth kind of thing.

Even if a girl doesn't want to date them she will respond due to their ability to know what to say and how to say.
No offense, but you sound like a teenager.
Handsome guys are mostly shy and they don't walk up to women easily. Women do it for them cos they don't need to. Their looks speak for them.
They use eye contact, charming smiles and they say little.
Ugly and below average guys work harder cos they have to impress more by their swags, some sweet-talk their way in.

2 Likes

Re: The PHOBIA Of Guys Approaching A Girl: Is It Natural Or Unusual? by falconey(m): 10:00am On Mar 21, 2015
steppin:

Handsome guys are mostly shy and they don't walk up to women easily. Women do it for them cos they don't need to. Their looks speak for them.
Ugly and below average guys work harder cos they have to impress more by their swags, some sweet-talk their way in.
modify this and remove the insult.
Re: The PHOBIA Of Guys Approaching A Girl: Is It Natural Or Unusual? by falconey(m): 10:02am On Mar 21, 2015
steppin:

craps!!!! Handsome guys don't approach then.......funny enough this is mature.

Isn't this the point am trying to make? Dude you are funny now PHOBIA means SHY to you?

At some point anyone can be shy in some situation but PHOBIA is a different scenario. Kai!!! Don't be too clever. THE topic is PHOBIA not SHYNESS! Take note.

1 Like 9 Shares

Re: The PHOBIA Of Guys Approaching A Girl: Is It Natural Or Unusual? by tosyne2much(m): 10:09am On Mar 21, 2015
Many hypocrites would storm on this thread claiming they hold themselves in high self esteem, therefore, ladies woo them

To me, I think it is normal

No matter how confident you are, there would be a time when you would experience fright.. (Stage fright, result fright and so on).. However, it doesn't necessarily have to do with handsome or average looking guys

Personally, despite the fact that I'm very bold and confident I still experience that fright especially when trying to strike a convo with that pretty lady I have been fantacizing cheesy

1 Like

Re: The PHOBIA Of Guys Approaching A Girl: Is It Natural Or Unusual? by handie(m): 10:12am On Mar 21, 2015
falconey:

It's natural. I've still got it tho i think i'm above average in looks. I attribute mine to my growing up in a kinda over secured environment..... Girls mostly make d first move and i take over from there mostly after being friends for a while. I've never got the liver to approach a girl i admire except, she approaches me
Re: The PHOBIA Of Guys Approaching A Girl: Is It Natural Or Unusual? by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 21, 2015
Every nicca got storyy on this kind of subject...
Re: The PHOBIA Of Guys Approaching A Girl: Is It Natural Or Unusual? by faradexs09(m): 10:16am On Mar 21, 2015
It is so normal, every pick up artist , or perhaps every guy had to walk past dt fear, dt's d innergame, most times it is the innate fear of rejection, I remember aw awkward my first move was, feel like melting especially if the girl is beyond 7/10 type, it still can persist in confident guys, but it's turned to pleasure by the famous 3seconds rule.
Re: The PHOBIA Of Guys Approaching A Girl: Is It Natural Or Unusual? by falconey(m): 10:18am On Mar 21, 2015
Flautist:
Every nicca got storyy on this kind of subject...

couldn't agree more.......

1 Like

Re: The PHOBIA Of Guys Approaching A Girl: Is It Natural Or Unusual? by falconey(m): 10:22am On Mar 21, 2015
tosyne2much:
Many hypocrites would storm on this thread claiming they hold themselves in high self esteem, therefore, ladies woo them

To me, I think it is normal

No matter how confident you are, there would be a time when you would experience fright.. (Stage fright, result fright and so on).. However, it doesn't necessarily have to do with handsome or average looking guys

Personally, despite the fact that I'm very bold and confident I still experience that fright especially when trying to strike a convo with that pretty lady I have been fantacizing cheesy

remember what you said in my last thread before this? Looking forward to when you will deactivate your account. LOL
Re: The PHOBIA Of Guys Approaching A Girl: Is It Natural Or Unusual? by KingTom(m): 10:22am On Mar 21, 2015
steppin:

Ugly and below average guys work harder cos they have to impress more by their swags, some sweet-talk their way in .
Na wetin we dey use console ourselves o grin
Re: The PHOBIA Of Guys Approaching A Girl: Is It Natural Or Unusual? by faradexs09(m): 10:23am On Mar 21, 2015
steppin:

baba forget dt one oo, no matter how handsome u er nd u sit lame without ever making a move, u'll get to settle for what u dnt want confident ugly gurls, let the handsomeness complement ur moves not prioritize on dt, d beautiful ones will just keep on wishing the dude makes a move, but the nikka ve got half a boost to dt, so it all dies with d liking...

2 Likes

Re: The PHOBIA Of Guys Approaching A Girl: Is It Natural Or Unusual? by cocoberry(f): 10:24am On Mar 21, 2015
Liverless Chicken!
Re: The PHOBIA Of Guys Approaching A Girl: Is It Natural Or Unusual? by phlio(m): 10:27am On Mar 21, 2015
2dice wia r u.is happening here bro .....
it a normal thing bro...the best you can do is to ask yourself am I really ready to do this? if yes den walk up to her and mark attendance.

1 Like

Re: The PHOBIA Of Guys Approaching A Girl: Is It Natural Or Unusual? by KingTom(m): 10:27am On Mar 21, 2015
cocoberry:
Liverless Chicken!
Haba it's not easy na, if I see your fine face and I wan talk to you, I go piss for my trouser first na grin
Re: The PHOBIA Of Guys Approaching A Girl: Is It Natural Or Unusual? by falconey(m): 10:31am On Mar 21, 2015
cocoberry:
Liverless Chicken!
madam madam no come cause commotion for my thread.... This is for the distinguish gentlemen of nairaland, although some are nut.
Re: The PHOBIA Of Guys Approaching A Girl: Is It Natural Or Unusual? by falconey(m): 10:39am On Mar 21, 2015
faradexs09:
baba forget dt one oo, no matter how handsome u er nd u sit lame without ever making a move, u'll get to settle for what u dnt want confident ugly gurls, let the handsomeness complement ur moves not prioritize on dt, d beautiful ones will just keep on wishing the dude makes a move, but the nikka ve got half a boost to dt, so it all dies with d liking...
seriously the dude is funny he said somebody sound like a teenager, with his post then i saw the irony.
Re: The PHOBIA Of Guys Approaching A Girl: Is It Natural Or Unusual? by eph12(m): 10:41am On Mar 21, 2015
Sometimes it's just better to build a rapport, make the lady get comfortable with u. Then you can ask for a date. But just approach a lady straight and start confessing your love? Mbano

1 Like

Re: The PHOBIA Of Guys Approaching A Girl: Is It Natural Or Unusual? by steppin: 10:43am On Mar 21, 2015
falconey:
modify this and remove the insult.
Hehe! You'll wait for a while, bro.
You opened a thread and asked for opinions and I gave you mine.
You can either accept or reject it.
Thank God someone else agrees with me.
Phobia at some point is normal. Even the pros exhibit such fear.
Re: The PHOBIA Of Guys Approaching A Girl: Is It Natural Or Unusual? by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 21, 2015
undecided
Re: The PHOBIA Of Guys Approaching A Girl: Is It Natural Or Unusual? by falconey(m): 10:53am On Mar 21, 2015
steppin:

Hehe! You'll wait for a while, bro.
You opened a thread and asked for opinions and I gave you mine.
You can either accept or reject it.
Thank God someone else agrees with me.
Phobia at some point is normal. Even the pros exhibit such fear.
"

i asked for opinions not insults, you lost my respect and proved what a sadist you are....

Someone agreed with you ,so is against you...

Yes phobia thank God you remembered cus you replaced it with "shy
Re: The PHOBIA Of Guys Approaching A Girl: Is It Natural Or Unusual? by steppin: 10:57am On Mar 21, 2015
faradexs09:
Bro, I agree with you. But I wrote from experience. I got a friend who rarely talks to women. All he can do is to smile or wink at a lady and the next minute she's all over him.
Sometimes even his fellow guys admire his looks and they envy him.
I was talking about those kind of guys.
Re: The PHOBIA Of Guys Approaching A Girl: Is It Natural Or Unusual? by 2dice(m): 11:02am On Mar 21, 2015
phlio:
2dice wia r u.is happening here bro .....
it a normal thing bro...the best you can do is to ask yourself am I really ready to do this? if yes den walk up to her and mark attendance.
attendance keh
me no dey mark at all
...oga mi how far
Re: The PHOBIA Of Guys Approaching A Girl: Is It Natural Or Unusual? by steppin: 11:06am On Mar 21, 2015
falconey:
i asked for opinions not insults, you lost my respect and proved what a sadist you are....

Someone agreed with you ,so is against you...

Yes phobia thank God you remember cus you replaced it with "shy"
Smh...You just responded with insults. What makes you any better now?
Shyness and phobia work hand in hand.
Btw, I don't need your respect or anyone else.
This is a public forum and everyone is free to air their opinions, good or bad.
You sound too emotional. People will always use it against you.
Nairaland is not for the weak-hearted.
Adios, bro!
Re: The PHOBIA Of Guys Approaching A Girl: Is It Natural Or Unusual? by falconey(m): 11:11am On Mar 21, 2015
steppin:

Smh...You just responded with insults. What makes you any better now?
Shyness and phobia work hand in hand.
Btw, I don't need your respect or anyone else.
This is a public forum and everyone is free to air their opinions, good or bad.
You sound too emotional. People will always use it against you.
Nairaland is not for the weak-hearted.
Adios, bro!

trust me am not weak and not a sadist either.

Am just trying to maintain decorum on my thread.

"Shy" and "phobia" work hand in hand Do your home-work!
Re: The PHOBIA Of Guys Approaching A Girl: Is It Natural Or Unusual? by tosyne2much(m): 11:36am On Mar 21, 2015
faradexs09:
Gbam !!!!!

I wouldn't have said it better cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Signs That Shows She Wants You / 8 Keys To Success With Women / Hottest Pre-wedding Pictures That Set Internet On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.