Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

If Your Girlfriend Still Likes The Former Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girlfriend Still Likes The Former Boyfriend (1512 Views)

Chichi Sent Me A Message That She Likes The Way I Did The Thing Last Night [pic] / Hilarious Comparison Of Her Former Boyfriend To Her Present Boyfriend / What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Girlfriend Still Likes The Former Boyfriend by SamMilla1(m): 2:25pm On Sep 02, 2006
I love this girl so much and i know she loves me too,but there is this other guy who was her friend before me .The guy lives no more in nigeria but it seems the girl still likes the guy.she doesnt know what to do and she asked me what to do.I am the subject here and i cannot just condemn the other guy because i am in love with the girl, I need your advices on what to do before i say something stupid to her.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Still Likes The Former Boyfriend by Dvampire(m): 2:23pm On Sep 04, 2006
you have to be careful with her though. i know how it feels seeing your girl still feeling for the other guy; but i think you have to tell her to make up her mind on whom she really loves. why? i have seen out of experience that na e go soon land na im butterfly take dey enter bush
Re: If Your Girlfriend Still Likes The Former Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 04, 2006
the guy has 2 be specific cos i dont even no whom she is okay itz not my bizz but i were u i'dchose d ugly one: bone say me
Re: If Your Girlfriend Still Likes The Former Boyfriend by momoney1(m): 4:54pm On Sep 04, 2006
hey bro, if you are a player keep on playing her, and if you are not start looking for your girlfriend cos as far as i'm concern she's not yours. think
Re: If Your Girlfriend Still Likes The Former Boyfriend by CalabarMan(m): 5:20pm On Sep 04, 2006
I once dated a babe whom I felt was still in love with her former bobo. Anytime I ask her how she feels about the guy she would tell me "he is more man than most guys" she had lots of praises for the guy. Interestingly I wasn't upset or jealous afterall I have had some major disappointments in the past for instance a babe busted me for my friend because she & I were the same age and my friend was older and in her mind more mature.

So I played along with her shinning that Congo very well, she later confessed than I had turned her into a "sex kitty" anyway when I eventually found the babe I wanted to be with I told her it was time to revert from our current "lover" status to "platonic" friends the babe no gree. She asked why and I told her I was 2nd best to her and I can't plan my future on that basis afterall she is still deeply in love with her former bobo. I told her I didn't want to end up being the bobo nice in the movie "The last American virgin", she then told me she said all those things to make me jealous and work harder for her love.

Maybe she is doing the same to you.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Still Likes The Former Boyfriend by dennylove(m): 10:16pm On Sep 04, 2006
no two ways about it, but to stop wasting time with the girl and look for another girl that will love you for WHOM YOU ARE.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Still Likes The Former Boyfriend by GNature(m): 10:31pm On Sep 04, 2006
*subscribing to thread*
Re: If Your Girlfriend Still Likes The Former Boyfriend by Busta(f): 11:36pm On Sep 04, 2006
in the first place, she ain't really ur gurlfriend, more like u tryin to ask her out and she loves someone else that lives abroad. its kinda complicated cos u guys ain't dating yet and maybe she hasn't really broken up with the other guy. So try sort that out first.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Still Likes The Former Boyfriend by SamMilla1(m): 2:41pm On Sep 05, 2006
@ calabar man,u actually confirmed my little fears when u said that she might be trying to make me feel jealous and work hard for her love.she suprises me a lot cos she is really a very young girl.where could she have learnt to squeeze love out of a hard guy like me, eventually it worked for her and is still working but i am beefing my self up to tell her to choose between us soon, if i came out the winner,i will love her with everything i have in me but if i loose,difficult as it may be,i will accept it and move on with life,
Re: If Your Girlfriend Still Likes The Former Boyfriend by TEASEME2(f): 3:17pm On Sep 05, 2006
there u go man ,,,,whatever challenge life brings be ready for it anytime, dont put all ur eggs in one basket
Re: If Your Girlfriend Still Likes The Former Boyfriend by CalabarMan(m): 5:50pm On Sep 05, 2006
@SAM MILLA best of luck man. In my own case I had made up my mind to move on, unlike her I wasn't playing game it was for real. So even though she begged and pleaded the harm had already been done I had found someone else. Because of her game I made sure that the deep affection I had for her didn't grow any further, so I didn't get to that Love/Head over heal situation and was able to break up even though it was quite painful considering the fact that she was my best friend, gymn partner and confidant back then.

GoodLuck man and follow your heart.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Still Likes The Former Boyfriend by SamMilla1(m): 7:42pm On May 14, 2007
hello every body, i want to revive this topic to get more answers.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Still Likes The Former Boyfriend by BBoy3(m): 7:45pm On May 14, 2007
This was posted last year are you still in the same situation or has matters changed?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Still Likes The Former Boyfriend by SamMilla1(m): 7:48pm On May 14, 2007
i left the country after posting this and i am planning to visit nigeria again.this time i am gonna be more seriouis about her than ever.i guess this is the time i need good advice most
Re: If Your Girlfriend Still Likes The Former Boyfriend by hotchic1(f): 8:00pm On May 14, 2007
I think you need to ask the gurl whom she really loves,or else she will end up cheating if you go out with her,worst still,i guess it's goin to be a long distance realtionship.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Still Likes The Former Boyfriend by kike001(f): 9:50am On May 15, 2007
talk 2 her dont take dat if shes still really likes him leave her tell her u can see her heart doesnt belong 2 u

(1) (Reply)

Sugar Mummy Brouhaha / S / Should I Accept Him Back Or Just Forget Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.