Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,711 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 (29207 Views)

Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike / Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices Since 2011 / Jonathan Commissions Cenotaph For Soldiers Killed By BH Since 2011 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Gozzzy(m): 1:38pm On Mar 21, 2015
valicious1:
patiently waiting for any f00l that would come to counter these already established facts and evil deeds of rochas okorocha! I had a similar thread on this

www.nairaland.com/1938681/exclusive-114-reasons-why-rochas

I want to use this medium to call and plead on the good people of imo state to join hands together and vote out this confused and evil-minded destructionist rochas okorocha come april. Let's go through the fine manifestos of capt ihenacho and Rt. Hon emeka Ihedioha and choose between these two the ones that best deserve our votes.

Rochas okorocha must go
I tire for una bad belle o!!!!!! We Imolites are comfortable with our owelle, and we are voting him in, again!!!!!! O wee unu iwe, make una go kiss owelle's black scroTal SAc!!!!
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 1:42pm On Mar 21, 2015
All I can say CHANJi CHANJi CHANJi nigerians would live to regret their actions by voting a buhari govt.

3 Likes

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by oneeast: 1:43pm On Mar 21, 2015
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by delishpot: 1:46pm On Mar 21, 2015
Imo people don surffer under politicians oooo!

2 Likes

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by davemike1(m): 1:49pm On Mar 21, 2015
cold:
How is legalising abortion a crime?

goat... u no dey go church or mosque??

Even some holy babalawo go tell u say Na crime.

3 Likes

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by valicious1(m): 1:56pm On Mar 21, 2015
Gozzzy:

I tire for una bad belle o!!!!!!We Imolites are comfortable with our owelle, and we are voting him in, again!!!!!! O wee unu iwe, make una go kiss owelle's black scroTal SAc!!!!
your old mothers and fathers are dying of hypertension and HBP as a result of the unpaid pensions and unkept promises of rochas. Your brothers and sisters are dying everyday from malaria as a result of mosquito bites coming from the dirty environment and blocked drainages spread all over the state. Your younger ones in primary and secondary schools have all become blocked heads and semi-illiterates as a result of the poor teaching conditions of schools in Imo.

Continue being comfortable with him till you see yourself roaming mad on the streets of douglas, tetlow and weathral as a result of accumulated frustration and depression which Rochas government would eventually subject you to.

4 Likes

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 21, 2015
cheesy
SAI APC!

1 Like

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by franugo(m): 2:04pm On Mar 21, 2015
So confusing! I thought they said he removed fees for all imolites? Which one con be 'increased fee 4rm 30k 2 120k'

1 Like

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by dubemivan(m): 2:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
The Saint Okorocha Rochas finally exposed! This is just some of his many sins.... APC Rogues and their secret devilish acts beginning to surface!What do one expect from a party whose leader is a drug baron and diehard Criminal... checkout the so called Comrade in Edo mehnnn this guys are all birds of same feather, innocent THIEVES decieving ignorant Nigerians since 17BC!!!
Fresh Air please...

5 Likes

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by natty2014(m): 2:10pm On Mar 21, 2015
Is only God dat can punish all dis PDP people.
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by cooltone: 2:11pm On Mar 21, 2015
franugo:
So confusing! I thought they said he removed fees for all imolites? Which one con be 'increased fee 4rm 30k 2 120k'
Don't mind PDP and Taniods abi saTANs, they can lie. They are now bribing imolites with cash but they will still fail. Owelle all the way.
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Dekatron(m): 2:13pm On Mar 21, 2015
pillarmaria:

are you ok?
yea, am with cold. How is ABORTION LEGALIZATION A SIN??. Reply intelligently, not like some fanatics.
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by dubemivan(m): 2:13pm On Mar 21, 2015
franugo:
Odiekwu!!! Ha gwara ndi ha n'agholi.... shine your eyes in Naija!

1 Like

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by chidile: 2:17pm On Mar 21, 2015
if this is true,why then are they shouting change.....change for waitin...God help IMO state...period

3 Likes

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Aegon(m): 2:20pm On Mar 21, 2015
Abagworo:

lol! I dare you more than a million folds. Some lies are childish. Showing us pictures of roads PDP refused to fix in their 12years will only expose them the more. I can show you pictures of what Okorocha did in 4 years and it dwarfs PDP 12 years by a very wide margin. eg the Orlu-Owerri highway dualisation from Owerri to Orlu. That alone dwarfs everything PDP did.
Orlu Owerri what? did you just type that? what sections were dualized? what do you understand by dualization? please go to Akwa ibom and see dualization. Or see Amaechis masterpiece Isiokpo ubima to omarelu. please stop spreading falsehood in order to defend the indefensible.

6 Likes

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by dubemivan(m): 2:25pm On Mar 21, 2015
Dekatron:
yea, am with cold. How is ABORTION LEGALIZATION A SIN??. Reply intelligently, not like some fanatics.
I like this question... It is a sin because it encourage waywardness among unmarried people and also validate the waste of life and destiny of unborn babies who might be the Moses of our next generation! Beside sex outside or before marriage is a SIN and killing innocent developing babies is MURDER. Hence, legalization of Abortion is not just a SIN but also an ABORMINATION and a TABOO since it is alien to our culture and tradition and defies the supreme WORD of God!
Asking a dumb question like this.. insinuate that you might be a culprit, you better desist and repent now before Gods wrath and Amadioha vengence will consume you. thank you!

2 Likes

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Feraz(m): 2:32pm On Mar 21, 2015
dubemivan:

I like this question... It is a sin because it encourage waywardness among unmarried people and also validate the waste of life and destiny of unborn babies who might be the Moses of our next generation! Beside sex outside or before marriage is a SIN and killing innocent developing babies is MURDER. Hence, legalization of Abortion is not just a SIN but also an ABORMINATION and a TABOO since it is alien to our culture and tradition and defies the supreme WORD of God!
Asking a dumb question like this.. insinuate that you might be a culprit, you better desist and repent now before Gods wrath and Amadioha vengence will consume you. thank you!
What they meant was argue from a science point of view on why it is not supposed to be legalized and not from the bible. Not everyone believes in God so your threat means nothing to they that do not believe.

Anyone who takes berem AKA mzjackbauress serious will have yourself to blame. It is better you interact with Abagworo (even though he sometimes lies on issues related to Imo and Rivers state) than Berem (who BTW was exposed as a liar by MCMLXXVI).

4 Likes

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Abagworo(m): 2:34pm On Mar 21, 2015
Aegon:
Orlu Owerri what? did you just type that? what sections were dualized? what do you understand by dualization? please go to Akwa ibom and see dualization. Or see Amaechis masterpiece Isiokpo ubima to omarelu. please stop spreading falsehood in order to defend the indefensible.

Please do not insult Okorocha by mentioning Akwa ibom here. Isiokpo Ubima is good and that is exactly what Okorocha is doing to Owerri Orlu federal highway.
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Abagworo(m): 2:41pm On Mar 21, 2015
Feraz:
What they meant was argue from a science point of view on why it is not supposed to be legalized and not from the bible. Not everyone believes in God so your threat means nothing to they that do not believe.

Anyone who takes berem AKA mzjackbauress serious will have yourself to blame. It is better you interact with Abagworo (even though he sometimes lies on issues related to Imo and Rivers state) than Berem (who BTW was exposed as a liar by MCMLXXVI).

Abortion was never legalised in Imo State. Whats the use of all these lies. A bill sponsored by a PDP Mbaise woman in Imo house of assembly on improving womens rights was dubbed abortion law and Okorocha accused of creating it. Only the gullible will fall for such nonsense.

The said Law aptly captioned Violence Against Persons
Prohibition Bill (VAPPB), was sponsored by the Majority Leader of
Imo State House of Assembly (IMHA), Hon. (Mrs.) Adaku Ihuoma,
representing Ahiazu/Mbaise Constituency. According to her there
is utmost need to check the increasing rate of violence against
persons in the society, the VAPPB law came about because of the
need to protect the lives of people in Imo, stating the rising cases
of domestic violence, sexual violence and many other harmful
traditional practices that needs to be checkmated.
But section 40 (1) (i) states as follows: “Every woman shall have
the right to enjoy reproductive rights, including right to medical
abortion in cases of sexual assault, rape, incest and where the
continued pregnancy endangers the life or physical, mental,
psychological or emotional health of the mother.”
Note, the said medical abortion is only ‘in cases of sexual assault,
rape, incest and where the continued pregnancy endangers the life
or physical, mental, psychological or emotional health of the
mother.”But the news that made the round never distinguished
such, it gave it a blanket covering as if anybody now has the right
to go and carry out an abortion. There is the need for people to
cross check whatever information they get these days, especially
online.
Inspite of this clear clarification,the Catholic Archbishop of Owerri
and Metropolitan of Owerri Ecclesiastical Province, Anthony
Obinna, took up arms against the government describing the law
as against human and natural justice, saying “the assent of the
law by the Governor took the Catholic Church by surprise, but we
would do everything possible to protest against it until it is
repealed”. With this stand, all hell was let loose, even those who
did not read any part of the Law declared that the Governor of Imo
State has made Imo the abortion capital of Nigeria. I do not think
so because it was clearly stated and even the law went ahead to
define what it means by rape. The law itself was made to check
possible abuses, meaning that most of the noises trailing it were
unnecessary.

1 Like

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Dekatron(m): 2:42pm On Mar 21, 2015
dubemivan:

well listen .for starters, I AM NOT GUILTY & AMADIOHA or what ever is a scam/mirage.

Legalizing abortion is like just telling people to use condoms. A girl might get pregnant UN-INTENTIONALLY. So,you would tell her to HAVE THE BABY? Tell me, do you use any family planning method? If yes, then you are also guilty then. Cos if ABORTION is bad, why use a condom,to prevent pregnancy? Since you are basically doing the same-- preventing unwanted babies? See, if i were a president, I WOULD LEGALIZE ABORTION.
Tell me, if you taught you child the right thing, why would she need an abortion? She should know that you dont want an unwanted pregnancy, hence, she uses a CONDOM===> TO KILL THE SPERM OF THE YOUNG MAN. IS SHE NOT COMMITING SAME SIN AS ABORTION? . DONT USE CONDOM AT ALL, AND I WONT SUPPORT ABORTION. But if you do. . . . THATS HYPOCRISY NAH...

2 Likes

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Abagworo(m): 2:49pm On Mar 21, 2015
The writer is so myopic that he wrote privatisation as a sin. Government is not meant to run business as that will encourage financial leakages. I see the so called leasing as part of Okorochas successes.

1 Like

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by crisycent: 2:53pm On Mar 21, 2015
Let me add my own, this thief does not pay corps members serving in imo but claims he pays 10k.

4 Likes

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by kurt09(m): 3:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
Rochas we know. He saved me from humiliating embarrassment last year. The 120k to over 10,000 YOUTH MUST WORK helped alot. So I,Me,and MYSELF will vote for him. Imagine having a younger one in 300level @ IMSU on free education. #neveragain will we allow pdp to occupy our Douglas house. Rochas we know.
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 21, 2015
Oluwa sure pass!!!

2 Likes

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 21, 2015
kurt09:
Rochas we know. He saved me from humiliating embarrassment last year. The 120k to over 10,000 YOUTH MUST WORK helped alot. So I,Me,and MYSELF will vote for him. Imagine having a younger one in 300level @ IMSU on free education. #neveragain will we allow pdp to occupy our Douglas house. Rochas we know.
Are you talking about the same Youth Must Work that most IMO youths are in? Please be honest even to yourself. You owe it to posterity.

4 Likes

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by dubemivan(m): 3:23pm On Mar 21, 2015
Dekatron:
well listen .for starters, I AM NOT GUILTY & AMADIOHA or what ever is a scam/mirage.
Legalizing abortion is like just telling people to use condoms. A girl might get pregnant UN-INTENTIONALLY. So,you would tell her to HAVE THE BABY? Tell me, do you use any family planning method? If yes, then you are also guilty then. Cos if ABORTION is bad, why use a condom,to prevent pregnancy? Since you are basically doing the same preventing unwanted babies? See, if i were a president, I WOULD LEGALIZE ABORTION.
Tell me, if you taught you child the right thing, why would she need an abortion? She should know that you dont want an unwanted pregnancy, hence, she uses a CONDOM===> TO KILL THE SPERM OF THE YOUNG MAN. IS SHE NOT COMMITING SAME SIN AS ABORTION? DONT USE CONDOM AT ALL, AND I WONT SUPPORT ABORTION. But if you do. THATS HYPOCRISY NAH...
Oga why engage in sex when you not ready to have a child? Sex is strictly for the married, It is DOUBLE OFFENCE to sex & murder!
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Duru1(m): 3:30pm On Mar 21, 2015
Imo State electorates should be blamed for Mallam Rochas Okorocha saga. They foolishly elected a tout enmeshed in counterculture upbringing as a governor of Imo State.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Duru1(m): 3:31pm On Mar 21, 2015
Abagworo:
The writer is so myopic that he wrote privatisation as a sin. Government is not meant to run business as that will encourage financial leakages. I see the so called leasing as part of Okorochas successes.

Shut your traps, please.

7 Likes

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by edorhe14(m): 3:36pm On Mar 21, 2015
Samirana360:
To show how corrupt we ar...upon all these(whether true or propaganda), okorocha is stil one of d best governors in nigeria...take it or leave!!
One of the best
Don't let his media team and strategy deceive u.
I served in imo state as a youth corp member
Where I saw and ascertained things for myself Rochas is a Huge fraud.
Go to imo and see for urself better yet hear from the masses

1 Like

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Duru1(m): 3:37pm On Mar 21, 2015
kurt09:

You are a defined freeloader. No wonder Nigeria is found in a perpetual decadence.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Remarkable: 3:41pm On Mar 21, 2015
nevilbot:
Most of the accusations are very true. I served in IMO state Owerri last year nysc and know dat Rocha's is one of d greatest scam gov in Nigeria. If APC had picked him for dia president, I would never have supported him.

Can u imagine him lying everyday on TV stations dat he was paying corp members 10k monthly wen we never received anything and d stat coord kept begging him to pay. He is a very dubious con artist who likes playing to d galleey

I don't know if what you've stated is true or not, but feel like pointing out the group of governors in Nigeria that don't invest in media-hyping and praise of their administrations work ... "work..."
Isnt this part of the reason many have called him the est governor in the SE?

My silent-achieveing governor chose not to tow that part, used the money instead in work that needs to be done in God's own state... and majority of Abians have been benefitting from his works...

In any case, I look forward to the time governors will just do their work and don't expect to be clapped for or sommm
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by DeWisedon(m): 3:41pm On Mar 21, 2015
valicious1:
patiently waiting for any f00l that would come to counter these already established facts and evil deeds of rochas okorocha! I had a similar thread on this

www.nairaland.com/1938681/exclusive-114-reasons-why-rochas

I want to use this medium to call and plead on the good people of imo state to join hands together and vote out this confused and evil-minded destructionist rochas okorocha come april. Let's go through the fine manifestos of capt ihenacho and Rt. Hon emeka Ihedioha and choose between these two the ones that best deserve our votes.

Rochas okorocha must go
oga u re clueless.i didnt knw hw much dey paid u to sell ur right bt wat im telling imo citizens is dat,we knw d truth.nobody is perfect bt so far ,dis same okorocha gav hope to d masses. im sorry abt ur loss,bt hear dis

ROCHAS WE KNOW till 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Policeman, Tunji Disu, Wins Silver In Judo Championship (Photos) / NLC Directs Members To Cripple Activities At CBN Offices Nationwide / Elizabeth Ativie, New Edo Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.