Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 (29201 Views)

Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike / Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices Since 2011 / Jonathan Commissions Cenotaph For Soldiers Killed By BH Since 2011 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by DeWisedon(m): 3:47pm On Mar 21, 2015
imo state hav been saved nd it's never gonna be in d hands of hoodlums.im sorry abt another loss for d pdp in imo.cux we d masses,suport no oda person dan

0WELLE ROCHAS OKOROCHA

one man dat beat d whole pdp members in Imo.
I admire your works sir
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by sirvic20: 3:50pm On Mar 21, 2015
this is all true... the demolition in okigwe was one of the things that contributed to the death of my swt dad. i can never forget this 419er

7 Likes

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by MCMLXXVI(m): 4:05pm On Mar 21, 2015
So far, all the Imo-based Youth Corpers who have responded on this thread, have attested to the massive scam they're suffering at the hands of Rochas.
Let this Abagworo ediot continue fooling himself. It's allowed.

5 Likes

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Remarkable: 4:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
I would also like to know; but it seems no one is willing to address the issues... confirming or disproving with facts... (the OP sounds like parlour gist - unconfirmed)

kinibigdeal:
Sorry o, just to confirm from imoite, just like what we have been reading, report have it that gov. Rochas is paying a certain allowance for unemployed youth(graduate) per month likewise to secondary school children. How true is that or is a media propaganda? We also heard that there is a high reduction in school fees(tuition fees) which make imo state the least in southEast.
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by 1miccza: 4:14pm On Mar 21, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:
All I see is the pain of a bad belle journalist undecided

Why won't you see such when he's against your favourite party,objectivity and truth matters at all times...
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by 1miccza: 4:15pm On Mar 21, 2015
Samirana360:
To show how corrupt we ar...upon all these(whether true or propaganda), okorocha is stil one of d best governors in nigeria...take it or leave!!

Says who and according to what criteria?
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by 1miccza: 4:17pm On Mar 21, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Is that all? Mtscheeew!

Rochas for another term! No vacancy at Douglas house.

Na your boyfriend?? I hear say e like fine babes well well oo
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Remarkable: 4:19pm On Mar 21, 2015
manalone2:
Goto Abia 'n see how Orji turned the state capital to his personal apartment...yet no one has written sh*t aboüt him. If dis journalist is so sure of these, he/she knows wat to do to bring him to book. Nobody holy pass...

From a non-partisan

So non-partisans lie, eh?
If I ask you now for the evidence of Orji's apartment, what would you say?
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by 1miccza: 4:22pm On Mar 21, 2015
He's an example of the Shaaaannnggggeeee!!!!!That we are screaminggggg!!! Rocchhaaasss!!!! Shaaaaaannngggeee!!!!APC Shaaaaannnngggee!! How much change? 500 naira changeee!!! *Wetin be PDP own again* kwan ti newton ko!!!! All politicians are con men!!!!Take it or leave it and quote me at your own peril!!!!!
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 21, 2015
Someone has finally risen to bell the Cat.... you didn't mention privatisation of civil service, flouting a court order to restore a traditional ruler, acquisition of over 1 acre of land by forceful demolitions and outright intimidation... I weep for Imo State every time I go there, but it sha serves them right.... change o jar é angry
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by darejem4real: 4:26pm On Mar 21, 2015
Hunmmm o se
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Samirana360(m): 4:27pm On Mar 21, 2015
1miccza:

Says who and according to what criteria?
Type list of best governor in nigeria' in ur google search engine...if okorocha is not in d top5 write me back
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 21, 2015
Remarkable:

I would also like to know; but it seems no one is willing to address the issues... confirming or disproving with facts... (the OP sounds like parlour gist - unconfirmed)

My dear, these are true issues people are facing. I trust Imo to do the needful. He has disappointed plenty. To think that I voted for him 4 years ago....

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by 1miccza: 4:31pm On Mar 21, 2015
Samirana360:

Type list of best governor in nigeria' in ur google search engine...if okorocha is not in d top5 write me back

Is google in Nigeria or a Nigerian? We rate with what we see on ground and everyday happenings bro...
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Remarkable: 4:37pm On Mar 21, 2015
Abagworo:

Abortion was never legalised in Imo State. Whats the use of all these lies. A bill sponsored by a PDP Mbaise woman in Imo house of assembly on improving womens rights was dubbed abortion law and Okorocha accused of creating it. Only the gullible will fall for such nonsense.

The said Law aptly captioned Violence Against Persons
Prohibition Bill (VAPPB), was sponsored by the Majority Leader of
Imo State House of Assembly (IMHA), Hon. (Mrs.) Adaku Ihuoma,
representing Ahiazu/Mbaise Constituency. According to her there
is utmost need to check the increasing rate of violence against
persons in the society, the VAPPB law came about because of the
need to protect the lives of people in Imo, stating the rising cases
of domestic violence, sexual violence and many other harmful
traditional practices that needs to be checkmated.
But section 40 (1) (i) states as follows: “Every woman shall have
the right to enjoy reproductive rights, including right to medical
abortion in cases of sexual assault, rape, incest and where the
continued pregnancy endangers the life or physical, mental,
psychological or emotional health of the mother.”
Note, the said medical abortion is only ‘in cases of sexual assault,
rape, incest and where the continued pregnancy endangers the life
or physical, mental, psychological or emotional health of the
mother.”But the news that made the round never distinguished
such, it gave it a blanket covering as if anybody now has the right
to go and carry out an abortion. There is the need for people to
cross check whatever information they get these days, especially
online.
Inspite of this clear clarification,the Catholic Archbishop of Owerri
and Metropolitan of Owerri Ecclesiastical Province, Anthony
Obinna, took up arms against the government describing the law
as against human and natural justice, saying “the assent of the
law by the Governor took the Catholic Church by surprise, but we
would do everything possible to protest against it until it is
repealed”. With this stand, all hell was let loose, even those who
did not read any part of the Law declared that the Governor of Imo
State has made Imo the abortion capital of Nigeria. I do not think
so because it was clearly stated and even the law went ahead to
define what it means by rape. The law itself was made to check
possible abuses, meaning that most of the noises trailing it were
unnecessary.

It is nice that you address what we can now see as lies that people whom have not stepped a foot to another will be saying ish and believe rumors.... when these go un-challenged, more people begin to deem it as the truth.
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by tuborme: 4:42pm On Mar 21, 2015
Rochas is a con artist. Believe it and thank me later.

Rochas told Imolites that government has no business running hospitals, he sold the existing govt hospitals. Why start building new 27 hospitals if govt has no business running hospitals? Why not upgrade the existing hospitals instead of selling them? Imo may be up for another Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by fippycbk(m): 4:50pm On Mar 21, 2015
nkemdi89:
If you are not in imo and you don't have your pvc don't comment o because come april 11 imolites knows who they will vote for but going by analysis owelle is going to win. Pdp has unsettled court case same to Apga, UPP is new party and osmond isn't that popular while accord is seen as the messiah which might happen in last minute dats ken ojiri.Apc is in order that makes rochas likely to win and besides an orlu man will not leave his brother to support someone else neither will an owerri man vote for mbaise(pdp). Rochas is only fighting for okigwe zone vote cos owerri zone is already securied through his deputy gov from mbaitoli. If my analysis is wrong come april 11th ban me from NL.

And who tells you Owerri zone has been secured? Majority of those moving this motion against Rochas are from the Owerri senetorial zone of which Mbaise is among. So what are you saying biko?
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by franugo(m): 4:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
dubemivan:

Odiekwu!!! Ha gwara ndi ha n'agholi.... shine your eyes in Naija!

chai! Ibo nkei si kwe ike shockedshocked biko tiyen na english grin
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by kurt09(m): 4:59pm On Mar 21, 2015
Duru1:

You are a defined freeloader. No wonder Nigeria is found in a perpetual decadence.
Butthead, I don't give a DAMN! No going back. Rochas we know.
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Samirana360(m): 5:03pm On Mar 21, 2015
1miccza:

Is google in Nigeria or a Nigerian? We rate with what we see on ground and everyday happenings bro...
Man, am nt 4rm imo state, askin me if google is a nigerian or in nigeria is just ridiculous...so we should nt believe what we see again on net...those dat put d lists there...ar they nt nigerians?beside mention few governors dat u think they ar better than him. Dnt quote. Go there and confirm b4 u say it
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Aegon(m): 5:03pm On Mar 21, 2015
Abagworo:

Please do not insult Okorocha by mentioning Akwa ibom here. Isiokpo Ubima is good and that is exactly what Okorocha is doing to Owerri Orlu federal highway.
So mentioning Akwa Ibom is an insult to Rochas? Wow, I think you're a young man who claims to be an intellectual. I weep if you could extol Amaechi and deride Akpabio. for me both are decent governors politics notwithstanding, but let me educate you a little. Owerri Orlu was rehabilitated by udenwa in 2003, ohakim dualised owerri to akwakuma roundabout in 2010 with Zerock. Enter Okorocha 2011 no credible contractors no design no project sign boards, just quacks dabbling into construction because they know the governor or his wife. As a civil engineer it pains me see projects executed without design. I dare any of you to show me any project signboard of okorochas so called projects.

3 Likes

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by kurt09(m): 5:04pm On Mar 21, 2015
Adva45:
Are you talking about the same Youth Must Work that most IMO youths are in? Please be honest even to yourself. You owe it to posterity.
Since 1999, tell me any governor in Imo that have done what Rochas did in less than 4yrs. If you're an Imolite, start from your village look around you will see why the rescue mission must continue. Forward ever Backward never. Rochas we know!
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by kurt09(m): 5:07pm On Mar 21, 2015
Aegon:
So mentioning Akwa Ibom is an insult to Rochas? Wow, I think you're a young man who claims to be an intellectual. I weep if you could extol Amaechi and deride Akpabio. for me both are decent governors politics notwithstanding, but let me educate you a little. Owerri Orlu was rehabilitated by udenwa in 2003, ohakim dualised owerri to akwakuma roundabout in 2010 with Zerock. Enter Okorocha 2011 no credible contractors no design no project sign boards, just quacks dabbling into construction because they know the governor or his wife. As a civil engineer it pains me see projects executed without design. I dare any of you to show me any project signboard of okorochas so called projects.
We are not whining. Rochas we know.
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Aegon(m): 5:10pm On Mar 21, 2015
Samirana360:

Man, am nt 4rm imo state, askin me if google is a nigerian or in nigeria is just ridiculous...so we should nt believe what we see again on net...those dat put d lists there...ar they nt nigerians?beside mention few governors dat u think they ar better than him. Dnt quote. Go there and confirm b4 u say it
see your reasoning. it is easier to pay an internet admin to put things on the web. but it is impossible to do same on the ground if you don't do the hard work. You can do all sorts of things with the computer even turn Owerri to dubai but it is not on ground means it is not on ground. people don't live and work in the Internet they do so in reality. Talk about Buhari winning presidential elections on the Internet in 2007, 2011 and even now.
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Samirana360(m): 5:23pm On Mar 21, 2015
Aegon:
see your reasoning. it is easier to pay an internet admin to put things on the web. but it is impossible to do same on the ground if you don't do the hard work. You can do all sorts of things with the computer even turn Owerri to dubai but it is not on ground means it is not on ground. people don't live and work in the Internet they do so in reality. Talk about Buhari winning presidential elections on the Internet in 2007, 2011 and even now.
Whatever...end of discussion...I got no tym 2 discuss wit u
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by meforyou1(m): 5:26pm On Mar 21, 2015
Abagworo:

Please do not insult Okorocha by mentioning Akwa ibom here. Isiokpo Ubima is good and that is exactly what Okorocha is doing to Owerri Orlu federal highway.
how is owerri-orlu road a federal highway?

1 Like

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by ibietela2(m): 5:30pm On Mar 21, 2015
Arsenella007:
Jesu!! No wonder Obasanjo said to imo people, I gave you people small theif but una go carry armed robber.. I repeat Rochas is indeed fraud personified.. Imo Don finish oo. Imo people make una vote the wayo man out

For real?
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by ibietela2(m): 5:31pm On Mar 21, 2015
Arsenella007:

You should be ashamed for defending such a crook..what about the ube projects he is flaunting like he is the one executing them??

What do you expect from berem?
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by gifftson101(f): 5:32pm On Mar 21, 2015
Honestly, I don't know who sent you and how much you have been for this write up.
Obviously, you either confused, biased, insensitive or any of both.
No man is a saint and the governors are not Angels. You don't give a dog a bad name just to hang it.
Am from IMO state but lives outside d state. I feel very good and excited each time I step into IMO state.
The transformation is there for you to see but because you have been blinded or blind folded by sentiments and ethnicity, you won't see them.
If other governors had performed the way Rochas had, IMO would've been a better place.
please put sentiment aside and honestly and sincerely assess Rochas's performance so far under just a tenure.
Every Imolite should plz stand for the truth.
God Bless Rocha's! God Bless IMO and God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by ibietela2(m): 5:40pm On Mar 21, 2015
[s]
bros856:
Mr journalist why do think this is the best time to make up this list. Am not from Imo state but I live in Owerri for years now. All that i know as a non Imolite is that Imo state is better than what it was before and to get things done in government you have to raise funds way you don't have enough. Rocha has been a rich and successful man before joining Politics. What list will you make up in some states where Governors could hardly feed his family before joining politics and now are going on private jets.Some states the list is endless. I think you should visit some states and make up their list then you will appreciate Governor Rochas. Governance is not easy as you think, You can't do everything right and you can satisfy everyone.
[/s]
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by MzJackBaueress(f): 5:47pm On Mar 21, 2015
franugo:
So confusing! I thought they said he removed fees for all imolites? Which one con be 'increased fee 4rm 30k 2 120k'
Don't ever believe what the Op and his fellow bandwagon are saying. They are Ihedioha's sycophants who have been spreading lies on this forum.
Rochas has done well and he will start a second term.
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by MzJackBaueress(f): 5:59pm On Mar 21, 2015
Rochas's sin is because he joined APC. How can we ever forget his philanthropy? If any Southeast governor needs to be condemned,it must be TA Orji.

Some people will cry when Rochas is reelected. The love for that man is overwhelming.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Benue Student Eyes Saw In The Hands Of Benue Politician In Abuja *PATHETIC* / Why Supreme Court Declared Wike Winner / My Return In 2019 Non-negotiable - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.