Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 (29203 Views)

Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechi’s Corrupt Practices - Wike / Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices Since 2011 / Jonathan Commissions Cenotaph For Soldiers Killed By BH Since 2011 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Abagworo(m): 12:31pm On Mar 21, 2015
5 Amaigbo road in Orlu town

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Abagworo(m): 12:32pm On Mar 21, 2015
6 Owu avenue in Orlu town. These roads are all with streetlights.

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Montaque(m): 12:33pm On Mar 21, 2015
Okorocha performs well only before the camera.

4 Likes

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Arsenella007(f): 12:33pm On Mar 21, 2015
Abagworo:
5 Amaigbo road in Orlu town

These roads you are posting have already started having pot holes on them.. Try and disprove the allegations levelled against the so called People's governor..

7 Likes

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by megawax8: 12:34pm On Mar 21, 2015
lived in owerri for over 7 years and although i can't categorically defend th OP, it is very certain that Governor Rochas is just busy playing politics with imo state as a whole.

Capt. Ihenacho is a man i respect and think imo deserves.

Only the best is good enough for imo people.

Vote someone with a plan

6 Likes

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Kenai: 12:34pm On Mar 21, 2015
Since you're now trying to derail the thread with pictures, let me help you out...

MCMLXXVI:
Mizzjullie, you tried to lie to Nairalanders by trying to pass off Wetheral Roundabout as DOUGLAS ROAD.

Well, Nairalanders, here are the pics...

See the newspaper. Today's edition of Punch. 9th March, 2015. Anybody who bought today's edition of Punch would confirm.

Now, check out Douglas Road...

With filth and waste lining up the center of the road and acting as the road median. Filth and waste.
Even the little schoolboy couldn't help covering his nose. It is that bad.

After 4 years...

And before the usual hungry lapdogs try to come up with another lie by claiming that road isn't Douglas, look at this building...

Now, zooming in on that building, you'll see the address...

"Imo City Optical Services. 35 DOUGLAS ROAD Owerri". Nuff said...

I rest my case.

That is Rochas Okorocha's state. Complete with the date to prove it.
A totally different picture from what these internet scammers like Abagworo are trying to paint here.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Abagworo(m): 12:37pm On Mar 21, 2015
7 Enugu road Orlu town

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Arsenella007(f): 12:38pm On Mar 21, 2015
Yepee. Pls post pictures of" the dualised chukwuma nwaoha road"

1 Like

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by kinibigdeal(m): 12:39pm On Mar 21, 2015
AbuuUsaamah:
Sorry, I'm voting for Buhari, not Rochas!

By the way, we've made up our minds!

Buhari till FFK and Fayose finish their tenure at Kiri Kiri.

How about tinubu, lai mohammed and ameachi
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Abagworo(m): 12:41pm On Mar 21, 2015
Arsenella007:

These roads you are posting have already started having pot holes on them.. Try and disprove the allegations levelled against the so called People's governor..

Lol. Did PDP give us any at all not to talk of China or Nigeria? I will stop here as the thing is turning childish and I am too busy for that. Okorocha is no saint but he is the best of the best when it comes to Igboland. He constructed over 305 schools in 4 years as well as reconstructed 50 more totaling 355. God bless the good man and give Ndigbo and Nigeria more of such leaders.
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Kenai: 12:43pm On Mar 21, 2015
Arsenella007:
Yepee. Pls post pictures of" the dualised chukwuma nwaoha road"

You mean this one, right?

MCMLXXVI:

Berem, you miserable, lying buffoon. Your father and entire generation are the ediots.

This is a photograph of today's newspaper I took there...
From ThisDAY. Anybody who bought today's edition of the newspaper would identify it...

Everybody, look at it. See the date: Saturday, February 28 2015...

Now, look...

Now, as I shift the focus to the wider environment, you'll see that SAME Rochas billboard Valicious1 posted here...

Berem, you are a totally shameless assholle. THIS is the road you claim has been fixed!

Berem, can you see your lying ways laid bare on this thread?

Berem, are you proud of yourself and your shameless lies?

Berem, do you now understand why you need to shut the FUCCK up when Imo-based Nairalanders talk about Rochas and his deceit on this forum?

This is another one of the infamous white elephant "city gates" by your con artist Rochas Okorocha. Not one single gate has been completed since they were awarded 4 years ago. COMMON city gates! Interestingly, he was able to complete his 28-mansion Spibat estate ranch in less than 4 years!
Note: I took the shot along with the recent newspaper so you wouldn't have another excuse. These photos were taken today!

There is daylight robbery in Imo state! People, do not be deceived by this fat criminal and his propaganda on this forum. He has completely destroyed our institutions and hospitals while using public funds to build his own private companies to avoid competition. This man has converted the lands in Orlu as his! The Imo State University site (which was eventually canceled) in Orlu, he has converted the area to his own!
Another scam is the Ochiedike private hospital which belongs to his wife. Mr. Fans (close to Mbari Kitchen) has now been acquired by his daughter and his now being renovated as "Tweeter Bites".
This same man demolished our Owerri Library and built a PARKING LOT for the GOVERNMENT HOUSE CHAPEL there. On the same piece of land is the "Imo Collections" store which belongs to his daughter. Is it any surprise that Imo has tumbled from number 1 on the WAEC best performing states list to number 9 under this buffoon?
The so called free education he claims he provided is nothing but a complete scam. Free education in IMSU while the acceptance fee has shot up to 70,000 for indigenes and 120,000 for non-indigenes?

By the way, this is Douglas Road:

Berem, you are the REAL ENEMY OF IMO STATE.
You stay in Lagos but feel you know more than the SAME people who actually live in Imo State? What sort of immbecile are you?
What do you hope to achieve with this sort of idiocy you showcase on this forum?
You would have served humanity better as a fuccking stillborn! EDIOT!!!

Tags: Firefire, Rozayx5, Valicious1, Eaglechild, Ochejoseph, Stinggy, Onyegecha, Drnoel, Jmaine, Temitemi1, AgabaI23, Anonimi, Badneat

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Arsenella007(f): 12:43pm On Mar 21, 2015
Abagworo:

Lol. Did PDP give us any at all not to talk of China or Nigeria? I will stop here as the thing is turning childish and I am too busy for that. Okorocha is no saint but he is the best of the best when it comes to Igboland. He constructed over 305 schools in 4 years as well as reconstructed 50 more totaling 355. God bless the good man and give Ndigbo and Nigeria more of such leaders.

Such a pity.. You never even try you dey run. All the claims and alligations what's your say?

4 Likes

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Arsenella007(f): 12:44pm On Mar 21, 2015
Yes@kenai
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Arsenella007(f): 12:44pm On Mar 21, 2015
Yes @kenai
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Dyoungstar: 12:46pm On Mar 21, 2015
[size=30pt]Development everywhere in IMO

Underdevelopment everywhere in AKWA IBOM. [/size]
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by badesco(m): 12:48pm On Mar 21, 2015
I am not an IGBO man but a watcher or admirer of Gov. Rochas. He was touted to be one of the few philanthropy in Nigeria, that has so done so much in area of education. he build many schools in every geo political zone and offered free education to less privileged in the society, irrespective of your colour or race.
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by wiloy2k8(m): 12:50pm On Mar 21, 2015
oga number 16 nor correct . i went to Imostate Uni . bk den it was over 50,000 and Ohakim was the governor and it never changed until rochas came in .
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Toslve: 12:52pm On Mar 21, 2015
Imo people talk let us know if it is true or pdp one use that lie against him. Nigeria politics.
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Arsenella007(f): 12:52pm On Mar 21, 2015
All the points raised by this journalist are true. Rochas is an alluring character. Sit with him for 5mins you can't help but like him but the truth remains he is a crook and the sooner that people of Imo see through his facade the better for them because if the eventually vote him in for a second term, truly that will be the end of the eastern heart land

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by kinibigdeal(m): 12:53pm On Mar 21, 2015
Sorry o, just to confirm from imoite, just like what we have been reading, report have it that gov. Rochas is paying a certain allowance for unemployed youth(graduate) per month likewise to secondary school children. How true is that or is a media propaganda? We also heard that there is a high reduction in school fees(tuition fees) which make imo state the least in southEast.
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Arsenella007(f): 12:54pm On Mar 21, 2015
kinibigdeal:
Sorry o, just to confirm from imoite, just like what we have been reading, report have it that gov. Rochas is paying a certain allowance for unemployed youth(graduate) per month likewise to secondary school children. How true is that or is a media propaganda? We also heard that there is a high reduction in school fees(tuition fees) which make imo state the least in southEast.

Lies from the hottest part of hell sad

6 Likes

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by wiloy2k8(m): 12:56pm On Mar 21, 2015
buy Rochas was far better than Ohakim .
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by kinibigdeal(m): 12:56pm On Mar 21, 2015
Dyoungstar:
[size=30pt]Development everywhere in IMO

Underdevelopment everywhere in AKWA IBOM. [/size]

Am sure you are talking in parables

2 Likes

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by visalo: 1:02pm On Mar 21, 2015
Abagworo:
Writing falsehood cannot save Imo PDP. The masses apart from Mbaise people who are barely acting on sentiments are totally in support of Okorocha. PDP hopes Jonathan will win on 28th and use federal might to rig them to destroy Imo State. However Jonathan himself can never win except through rigging and if he does rig the crisis will consume many politicians mostly of PDP.

In your mind you can withstand the federal might

3 Likes

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by visalo: 1:09pm On Mar 21, 2015
kinibigdeal:

The Rochas guy is a complete 419. Am not from Imo but i have the opportunity to drived through owerri via okigwe to enugu. You will pity the state when you see the kind of projects this man is doing. Is shame that this man is shouting for a change when he is the one that the need to be change

6 Likes

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by oakson: 1:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
OKKO:
OP, you did not add that APC gubanatorial primary election did not hold in Imo state.

I pity IMO people and their APC government of scam.

Okorocha had a good intention initially until he joined the "opposition". Imagine a comfortable incumbent governor moving over to the opposition, what are you opposing in the first instance? Why not sit down and develop IMO as you were elected to do.

He lacks core administrative acumen. He is over ambitious (like to run for presidency and governor at same time). Quite exuberant, jack of all trade master of non. Many initiatives no successful policy, no real development, "China type" infrastructures, propagandaist, very erratic...Let him go to Enugu and ask Mr. S.I. Chime how to do the work and talk less.
bro abeg clear me this mata, no b china packagin innoson and other assembly plant for east dey do?
If yes? Why Owelle own kon different?
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 21, 2015
When did he increase school fees to 120k? Una sabi lie o

for ur info, non- indigenes are paying 50k as school fees n indigenes enjoy free education, that's in imsu o. Where do these people get such info?
Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by manalone2(m): 1:25pm On Mar 21, 2015
Goto Abia 'n see how Orji turned the state capital to his personal apartment...yet no one has written sh*t aboüt him. If dis journalist is so sure of these, he/she knows wat to do to bring him to book. Nobody holy pass...

From a non-partisan

1 Like

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by ilovecritics(m): 1:26pm On Mar 21, 2015
OP: May the God of Isaac an Jacob bless you in the morning, in the afternoon and at night. Amen!!!

4 Likes

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by jkross(m): 1:28pm On Mar 21, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:
All I see is the pain of a bad belle journalist undecided

no be bad belle o....those are known fact...am from owerri...and i live there...

3 Likes

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by ozoigbondu: 1:36pm On Mar 21, 2015
manalone2:
Goto Abia 'n see how Orji turned the state capital to his personal apartment...yet no one has written sh*t aboüt him. If dis journalist is so sure of these, he/she knows wat to do to bring him to book. Nobody holy pass...

From a non-partisan

T.A orji has been heavily critised by all an sundry he keepson bagging worst governor year afteryear

1 Like

Re: Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 by ozoigbondu: 1:36pm On Mar 21, 2015
manalone2:

From a non-partisan

T.A orji has been heavily critised by all an sundry he keepson bagging worst governor year after year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari / Amputee (Special) Eagles Thank Atiku Abubakar (Photo) / Nimi Amange: How I Escaped The War Front As A 16-Year-Old Biafran Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.