Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

How We Secured Igbo Businesses, Property During Civil War – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How We Secured Igbo Businesses, Property During Civil War – Buhari (2714 Views)

9 Biafra War Machine Dat Mak Is Hard For Nigeria To Defeat Dem During Civil War / Anti-graft War: Buhari In Dilemma Over Judges / How We Secured Igbo Businesses, Property During Civil War – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How We Secured Igbo Businesses, Property During Civil War – Buhari by candycrushsoda: 10:47am On Mar 21, 2015
A socio-cultural organization, Igbo Delegates Assembly, has thrown their weight behind the candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Muhammadu Buhari, in the March 28 presidential election.

Speaking at the Buhari campaign office in Abuja Friday, President General of the group, which comprise of Igbo’s living in the northern part of Nigeria, Sam Enyama, described Mr. Buhari as a man of impeccable character and urged people of the south east to downplay any religious and tribal sentiments in the coming polls and vote for him.

He said a Buhari presidency would address the pressing needs of all the regions.
The Eze’udo of the 19 northern state, Uche Egenti, said as Igbos who lived in the north for many years, they know Mr. Buhari and what he stands for.

“We are here to support your aspiration to become the president of this country,” he said. “We know you, it is easier to work with you because of what you stand for. We are not ready to be plunged into another civil war and we are pleading with you to help us organize Nigeria again. We want discipline to reign again.
“We want to plead with you to help galvanized Nigeria once more, let the discipline rain again in Nigeria, let the polity be sensitized.
“A lot of people have complained that the issue about you is religion but we know you are not a religious bigot. You are a very firm, articulated officer of the Nigerian army. In 1983 when Nigeria was at a verge of collapse, you came in and rescue it.”
He also said the group was in full support of the use of the permanent voters’ card, because it would enhance decency in the polity and bring credibility to the election.
“We are here to let you know that the Igbos are behind you,” he said.
Responding, Mr. Buhari thanked the group for the visit and endorsement.
He said their faith in him would not be in vain.
“I assure you, APC will not disappoint you,” he pledged.
He also said the meeting was important for him because it involved a group with lot of experience regarding crisis in the country, having been personally affected one way or the other.
Mr. Buhari said Igbo businessmen remained the economic backbone of particularly the north.
“I could recall the good old days, when it is Christmas and New Year, virtually, all businesses closed shop in the north especially in Kano until the Igbos come back and then the businesses will pick up again,” he said.
The former Head of State also recalled that many Igbos who left the north during the Civil war, came back after and found most of their property intact.
“Wherever Igbos have property in a town, there were committees in the respective towns, the property were repaired and given for rent, while an account was opened for them,” he said. “After the war, the Igbos that survived came back and claimed their property and the savings made from the rent.”
Mr. Buhari said the civil service made all of that possible, adding “I thank the civil servants of those good old days because the committees were developed with very clear and firm terms of reference and properties belonging to the Igbos were looked after and they claimed them back. I think they did well.”
Why I joined politics

Mr. Buhari also went down memory lane recounting all the offices he held both in the military and outside.
He also recalled having spent 20 months in detention
He said two reasons made him join politics.
Firstly, he narrated how after his regime was overthrown and he was jailed, people kept coming to see him in numbers, which prompted him to give politicking a thought.
“I was sitting at home after I got out of detention and thought people will leave me alone,” he said. “I didn’t even build a filling station, not to talk of owning an oil block and so I thought I have lost their sympathy.
“But they kept coming to me and there was nothing I could do and then I speculated that maybe when I get into partisan politics, I will get into a position to be heard.”
He also said another incident was the collapse of the former Soviet Union in 1991 in spite of its nuclear arsenal, which was greater than Nato’s and superior social programme.
“It just collapsed and people just went home; suddenly there are 18 Republics in the old Soviet Union,” he said. “That was when I decided that the best form of governance is multi party democratic system with a big proviso that elections must be free and fair. Otherwise, the whole thing will be a sham. It is in pursuit of that that I am on my fourth attempt to get the highest office in the land.
“In the first three attempts, I ended up at the Supreme Court because I believe in the system. There is no point believing in a system and conducting yourself haphazardly.
“I fill fulfilled because when I decided to join politics in April 2002, I joined APP even though there was PDP and they were in government. But I went into the opposition even though there were governors, senators, members of the House of Representatives in the party, but the following year, they gave me the ticket and what did I do with the ticket? I got the late Chuba Okadigbo to be my running mate and by that, I blew the mind of people about my tribal or religious position.
“In 2007, I picked Chief Ume Ezeoke and again, he was Igbo, so, I dispel any question about my being a religious bigot or a tribalist. Later on, I picked Pastor Bakare and now, I am running with a Pastor, Osinbajo. The issue of religion has been taken into account in this country, but then, it is what human beings are worth in politics that they may be able to earn the efforts they are putting in.”

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/178864-how-we-secured-igbo-businesses-property-during-civil-war-buhari.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Secured Igbo Businesses, Property During Civil War – Buhari by ozoigbondu: 10:52am On Mar 21, 2015
Blah Blah Blah...........GEJ everywhere you go GEJ till 2019.A man whp threw ekwueme in jail while leaving his boss and president shagari under house arrest because he is a fulani like him while ekwueme is a bloody Igbo is a bigot and no friend of ndiigbo.Why did he throw ojukwu in jail in the first he recently returned and was not in corridor of power

5 Likes

Re: How We Secured Igbo Businesses, Property During Civil War – Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 10:55am On Mar 21, 2015
Buhari secured igbo businesses by killing them en masse. angry
Deceiver!... Liar!!... Fanatic!!!

9 Likes

Re: How We Secured Igbo Businesses, Property During Civil War – Buhari by Bashirfuntua(m): 10:58am On Mar 21, 2015
ok
Re: How We Secured Igbo Businesses, Property During Civil War – Buhari by jamace(m): 11:02am On Mar 21, 2015
Chai, politics and deception.

Igbo kwenu! Thou shall not be deceived by the North. The North wants to use you and dump you. Be wise.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How We Secured Igbo Businesses, Property During Civil War – Buhari by hopeforcharles(m): 11:10am On Mar 21, 2015
Politics, and blatant lie, I was told how everything the igbos had in the North after the war was confisticated by the Government and the Northerners. Lie,

More lies u lose my vote APC.

6 Likes

Re: How We Secured Igbo Businesses, Property During Civil War – Buhari by asadike(f): 11:15am On Mar 21, 2015
Buhari, stop wasting your time coz on election day, d same ezeudo and oga sam will be at the polling booth to make sure all igbos vote for jonathan. Expect igbos to vote for u at your own detriment.

2 Likes

Re: How We Secured Igbo Businesses, Property During Civil War – Buhari by josnig1980(f): 11:16am On Mar 21, 2015
APC AND PDP TWO OF UNA DEY MAD grin

1 Like

Re: How We Secured Igbo Businesses, Property During Civil War – Buhari by IGBOSON1: 11:23am On Mar 21, 2015
The people that slaughtered Igbos enmass are the very same people that 'secured' their properties for them during the pogrom and ethnic-cleansing they call a civil war!? undecided.....It just doesn't add up!

Some could even argue that if this was done at all, it was all in an attempt to give Igbos a false sense of security and make them believe they have nothing to fear from 'one Nigeria'.....that northern muslims are their friends, are nice people, and that they couldn't hurt a fly! Meanwhile back down south (in Rivers state to be precise) they were encouraging and teleguiding the Ijaws and Ikwerres to seize Igbo properties in the name of 'abandoned properties'! You think Diete Spiff and his gang could have the balls to do what they did if they weren't confident they had the backing and blessing of 'the owners of Nigeria'!?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How We Secured Igbo Businesses, Property During Civil War – Buhari by kelechiodo(m): 11:28am On Mar 21, 2015
Buhari hates Igbo with passion. During his regime, no Igbo man was accorded any appointment. He was busy imprisoning their sons, Ekwueme, Ojukwu, Nwobodo etc, sending them to 100 - 500 years in impriosnment. Shame on him
Re: How We Secured Igbo Businesses, Property During Civil War – Buhari by Rawani: 11:32am On Mar 21, 2015
And guess what the Ijaws did with Igbo property? Isn't it ironic who they are now ready to lay down their lives for?

Wow.

4 Likes

Re: How We Secured Igbo Businesses, Property During Civil War – Buhari by Riodiao(m): 12:21pm On Mar 21, 2015
Letter to Buhari from the grave of the innocents –
By Bashir Yusufu
Dear General Buhari; I would’ve addressed this letter privately to you, but in the expectation that you may not receive it, I decided to make it an Open Letter, in the hope that you would stumble on it, read it and hopefully feel some of the pains and anguish that have been my lot. Having said that, permit me therefore to proceed with the rest of this missive from the grave of innocents departed.
Last night, while I was at my modest home in Katsina, relaxing and probably half-awake, I heard the voice of my cousin who was killed in the North in April 2011 during the post-election violence instigated by your loss of the presidential election. With bloodshot sad eyes, my cousin, looking apparition-like, was wailing “Gen Buhari, why why”. My cousin’s name is (or was) Mallam Yusuf Danfulani, a bright young lad originally from Katsina State, who was slaughtered in cold blood and set on fire by youths chanting “Sai Buhari”, like they are again now chanting in 2015.
Gen Buhari, in case you have forgotten, Yusuf was slaughtered in your name even though he never did any wrong to you, and even voted for you against Dr Jonathan. He lost his life just because the murderers you encouraged by your many hate speeches believed Yusuf to be from middle belt or southern Nigeria, most probably because of his bulky looks and brave, patriotic attempts to prevent the killing of an innocent Youth Corper, Ukeoma Ikechukwu. Even though he cried out in Hausa and Fulfulde, he was still not believed by those you (Buhari) managed to brainwash to see all non-Fulani Nigerians as conspiring to vote against you. In this very case, Yusuf voted for you but his ‘Sai Buhari’ killers never believed he did. Like you, Gen Buhari, the mob was baying for the blood of innocents.
If not for Yusuf’s best friend who was with him and was himself nearly killed, we would not have recognized his charred body that was burnt beyond recognition. And thanks to the same friend for recounting to us the little he could make out at the last moments of Yusuf’s life, the agony he passed through and the most important words he uttered before he gave up. It is the same words I heard him utter last night from the grave: ‘Gen Buhari, why why’. Yet, to this day, you (Buhari) have not cared to apologize or show any remorse, but you instead offered lame excuses for the bloodletting you had instigated, and still instigate. I now ask you this: Gen Buhari, must you always shade blood, like you started doing from 1983, to rule Nigeria? Do you recall how you killed Brigadier Bako in 1983 just so you could take power by force from Shehu Shagari?
General Buhari, Ukeoma Ikechukwu himself was reported missing that same day Yusuf was murdered by your supporters, and finally confirmed dead the following day when his charred remains was discovered in a hooded area. Apparently, your supporters had dragged him out of the open and tortured him before finally snuffing life out of him. Like my cousin, Yusuf, Ukeoma was very young and an innocent. Unlike Dr. Jonathan, they were not contesting against you. Yet, when they were killed, part of Nigeria was killed with them; the same Nigeria that you are now angrily campaigning to rule.
Yusuf and Ukeoma were not alone. Six other innocent Youth Corpers were also murdered in Bauchi, where you Buhari, polled 1,315,209 votes (almost 82 per cent), defeating Dr Jonathan who scored 258,404 votes and did not even hit the 25 per cent mark. The corps members were reportedly chased to a police station where they sought refuge. But the rioters, who were raving mad with bloodlust and chanting “Sai Buhari”, overran the station and murdered the young Nigerians in cold blood. So, Gen Buhari, as you can see from the Bauchi result and it’s aftermath, your supporters even shade blood when you win; still you have no qualms. Today, you are prancing around the nation, arrogant and angry as usual, behaving like you have already won the election; and thus setting up another bloodletting if you are not announced winner.
The story of Obinna Okpokiri is as heart-wrenching as Yusuf’s. The 27-year-old was butchered and burnt to ashes, in the service of his fatherland. Okpokiri’s own circumstances were as gruesome as they could be. He had run to the Corpers’ Lodge as the rampaging ‘Sai Buhari’ rioters targeted Youth Corper polling officers recruited by INEC for the election. As painful death loomed, the young Nigerians contemplated fleeing to the barracks. But they were not lucky enough. Your ‘Sai Buhari’ supporters caught up with them, slaughtered and set them on fire. Like Yusuf, these innocents are human beings and future leaders on the last laps of fulfilling their national duty before moving on to a bright future. But it was not to be because, in your name, Gen Buhari, they were slaughtered, sliced, soaked in petrol and scorched. Reduced to ashes in minutes and in the most callous fashion by those that are not better citizens or humans than them.
General Buhari, while you are now busy inciting another violence, please bear in mind that in 2011, your supporters turned violent in whole 12 northern states as they burned the homes, vehicles, and properties of innocent Nigerians, some of whom are also Muslims and Northerners like you and my cousin Yusuf. Your ‘Sai Buhari’ supporters also targeted and killed Christians and members of southern Nigerian ethnic groups, who were seen as supporting the PDP, and they burnt churches across the north. One particular attack in Bauchi stood out as most heart-breaking. According to Human Rights Watch, on April 17 in Giade, a rural town in northern Bauchi, ‘Sai Buhari’ mobs attacked youth corps members in the town. The Corpers, who were mostly from Yoruba, ran to the local police station to seek refuge, but the mobs stormed the police station. The mob killed the police officer on duty and burned down the police station. They raped two of the female youth corps members and then hacked them to death with machetes, along with five male youth corps members. In total, rioters killed ten youth corps members in that town alone.
A lecturer at the Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria, Kaduna State, described to Human Rights Watch how a mob of Muslims chanting “Change, Sai Buhari” attacked and killed several Christian students, a Christian lecturer and four Muslim students suspected of being PDP sympathizers on April 17: He said “Between 10 a.m. and 12 p.m., they entered the school chanting slogans and shouting: “Where are the Christians and Muslims that supported the ruling party?” They had painted their faces black and were shouting that they needed “change”, the Congress for Progressive Change campaign slogan. The mob had all sorts of weapons – machetes, sticks, and clubs. They started breaking the glass on the buildings. The students ran away but the mob pursued them into the staff quarters and they had nowhere to go. The mob beat them to death. The lecturer they killed was Yoruba“.
Finally, Gen Buhari, let me end this letter by asking you this question: When are you going to apologize to me, to Yusuf’s aged parents, to Ukeoma’s parents, to parents of all innocents murdered by your brainwashed supporters, to Nigeria and to mankind? And here is Yusuf again, asking you from the grave: “Gen Buhari, why why”.
Bashir Yusufu.
yusufubashir@yahoo.com

2 Likes

Re: How We Secured Igbo Businesses, Property During Civil War – Buhari by nwaanambra1(m): 12:23pm On Mar 21, 2015
kelechiodo:
Buhari hates Igbo with passion. During his regime, no Igbo man was accorded any appointment. He was busy imprisoning their sons, Ekwueme, Ojukwu, Nwobodo etc, sending them to 100 - 500 years in impriosnment. Shame on him

IGBOSON1:
The people that slaughtered Igbos enmass are the very same people that 'secured' their properties for them during the pogrom and ethnic-cleansing they call a civil war!? undecided.....It just doesn't add up!
Some could even argue that if this was done at all, it was all in an attempt to give Igbos a false sense of security and make them believe they have nothing to fear from 'one Nigeria'.....that northern muslims are their friends, are nice people, and that they couldn't hurt a fly! Meanwhile back down south (in Rivers state to be precise) they were encouraging and teleguiding the Ijaws and Ikwerres to seize Igbo properties in the name of 'abandoned properties'! You think Diete Spiff and his gang could have the balls to do what they did if they weren't confident they had the backing and blessing of 'the owners of Nigeria'!?

asadike:
Buhari, stop wasting your time coz on election day, d same ezeudo and oga sam will be at the polling booth to make sure all igbos vote for jonathan. Expect igbos to vote for u at your own detriment.

hopeforcharles:
Politics, and blatant lie, I was told how everything the igbos had in the North after the war was confisticated by the Government and the Northerners. Lie,

jamace:
Chai, politics and deception.
Igbo kwenu! Thou shall not be deceived by the North. The North wants to use you and dump you. Be wise.

ozoigbondu:
Blah Blah Blah...........GEJ everywhere you go GEJ till 2019.A man whp threw ekwueme in jail while leaving his boss and president shagari under house arrest because he is a fulani like him while ekwueme is a bloody Igbo is a bigot and no friend of ndiigbo.Why did he throw ojukwu in jail in the first he recently returned and was not in corridor of power

see them! people that doesn't know anything about History!

THE IJAW MAN HATES YOU AN IGBO MAN MORE THAN ANY OTHER TRIBE IN NIGERIA!

THE IJAW MAN WILL DROWN YOU IN THEIR CREEKS JUST FOR THE FACT THAT YOU ARE IGBO!

IT IS ON RECORD THAT THE NORTHERS RETURNED ALL OUR PROPERTIES TO US AND PAID US COMPENSATION ON THE DAMAGED ONES!

BUT IJAWS ARE STILL HOLDING IGBO PROPERTIES TILL TODAY! NO BODY IS TALKING ABOUT OUR WOMEN THEY SOLD INTO SLAVERY! angry angry

GO AND READ HISTORY!

[size=38pt]BASTARD IGBO SONS AND DAUGHTERS![/size]
Re: How We Secured Igbo Businesses, Property During Civil War – Buhari by nwaanambra1(m): 12:26pm On Mar 21, 2015
Riodiao:
[s]Letter to Buhari from the grave of the innocents –
By Bashir Yusufu
Dear General Buhari; I would’ve addressed this letter privately to you, but in the expectation that you may not receive it, I decided to make it an Open Letter, in the hope that you would stumble on it, read it and hopefully feel some of the pains and anguish that have been my lot. Having said that, permit me therefore to proceed with the rest of this missive from the grave of innocents departed.
Last night, while I was at my modest home in Katsina, relaxing and probably half-awake, I heard the voice of my cousin who was killed in the North in April 2011 during the post-election violence instigated by your loss of the presidential election. With bloodshot sad eyes, my cousin, looking apparition-like, was wailing “Gen Buhari, why why”. My cousin’s name is (or was) Mallam Yusuf Danfulani, a bright young lad originally from Katsina State, who was slaughtered in cold blood and set on fire by youths chanting “Sai Buhari”, like they are again now chanting in 2015.
Gen Buhari, in case you have forgotten, Yusuf was slaughtered in your name even though he never did any wrong to you, and even voted for you against Dr Jonathan. He lost his life just because the murderers you encouraged by your many hate speeches believed Yusuf to be from middle belt or southern Nigeria, most probably because of his bulky looks and brave, patriotic attempts to prevent the killing of an innocent Youth Corper, Ukeoma Ikechukwu. Even though he cried out in Hausa and Fulfulde, he was still not believed by those you (Buhari) managed to brainwash to see all non-Fulani Nigerians as conspiring to vote against you. In this very case, Yusuf voted for you but his ‘Sai Buhari’ killers never believed he did. Like you, Gen Buhari, the mob was baying for the blood of innocents.
If not for Yusuf’s best friend who was with him and was himself nearly killed, we would not have recognized his charred body that was burnt beyond recognition. And thanks to the same friend for recounting to us the little he could make out at the last moments of Yusuf’s life, the agony he passed through and the most important words he uttered before he gave up. It is the same words I heard him utter last night from the grave: ‘Gen Buhari, why why’. Yet, to this day, you (Buhari) have not cared to apologize or show any remorse, but you instead offered lame excuses for the bloodletting you had instigated, and still instigate. I now ask you this: Gen Buhari, must you always shade blood, like you started doing from 1983, to rule Nigeria? Do you recall how you killed Brigadier Bako in 1983 just so you could take power by force from Shehu Shagari?
General Buhari, Ukeoma Ikechukwu himself was reported missing that same day Yusuf was murdered by your supporters, and finally confirmed dead the following day when his charred remains was discovered in a hooded area. Apparently, your supporters had dragged him out of the open and tortured him before finally snuffing life out of him. Like my cousin, Yusuf, Ukeoma was very young and an innocent. Unlike Dr. Jonathan, they were not contesting against you. Yet, when they were killed, part of Nigeria was killed with them; the same Nigeria that you are now angrily campaigning to rule.
Yusuf and Ukeoma were not alone. Six other innocent Youth Corpers were also murdered in Bauchi, where you Buhari, polled 1,315,209 votes (almost 82 per cent), defeating Dr Jonathan who scored 258,404 votes and did not even hit the 25 per cent mark. The corps members were reportedly chased to a police station where they sought refuge. But the rioters, who were raving mad with bloodlust and chanting “Sai Buhari”, overran the station and murdered the young Nigerians in cold blood. So, Gen Buhari, as you can see from the Bauchi result and it’s aftermath, your supporters even shade blood when you win; still you have no qualms. Today, you are prancing around the nation, arrogant and angry as usual, behaving like you have already won the election; and thus setting up another bloodletting if you are not announced winner.
The story of Obinna Okpokiri is as heart-wrenching as Yusuf’s. The 27-year-old was butchered and burnt to ashes, in the service of his fatherland. Okpokiri’s own circumstances were as gruesome as they could be. He had run to the Corpers’ Lodge as the rampaging ‘Sai Buhari’ rioters targeted Youth Corper polling officers recruited by INEC for the election. As painful death loomed, the young Nigerians contemplated fleeing to the barracks. But they were not lucky enough. Your ‘Sai Buhari’ supporters caught up with them, slaughtered and set them on fire. Like Yusuf, these innocents are human beings and future leaders on the last laps of fulfilling their national duty before moving on to a bright future. But it was not to be because, in your name, Gen Buhari, they were slaughtered, sliced, soaked in petrol and scorched. Reduced to ashes in minutes and in the most callous fashion by those that are not better citizens or humans than them.
General Buhari, while you are now busy inciting another violence, please bear in mind that in 2011, your supporters turned violent in whole 12 northern states as they burned the homes, vehicles, and properties of innocent Nigerians, some of whom are also Muslims and Northerners like you and my cousin Yusuf. Your ‘Sai Buhari’ supporters also targeted and killed Christians and members of southern Nigerian ethnic groups, who were seen as supporting the PDP, and they burnt churches across the north. One particular attack in Bauchi stood out as most heart-breaking. According to Human Rights Watch, on April 17 in Giade, a rural town in northern Bauchi, ‘Sai Buhari’ mobs attacked youth corps members in the town. The Corpers, who were mostly from Yoruba, ran to the local police station to seek refuge, but the mobs stormed the police station. The mob killed the police officer on duty and burned down the police station. They raped two of the female youth corps members and then hacked them to death with machetes, along with five male youth corps members. In total, rioters killed ten youth corps members in that town alone.
A lecturer at the Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria, Kaduna State, described to Human Rights Watch how a mob of Muslims chanting “Change, Sai Buhari” attacked and killed several Christian students, a Christian lecturer and four Muslim students suspected of being PDP sympathizers on April 17: He said “Between 10 a.m. and 12 p.m., they entered the school chanting slogans and shouting: “Where are the Christians and Muslims that supported the ruling party?” They had painted their faces black and were shouting that they needed “change”, the Congress for Progressive Change campaign slogan. The mob had all sorts of weapons – machetes, sticks, and clubs. They started breaking the glass on the buildings. The students ran away but the mob pursued them into the staff quarters and they had nowhere to go. The mob beat them to death. The lecturer they killed was Yoruba“.
Finally, Gen Buhari, let me end this letter by asking you this question: When are you going to apologize to me, to Yusuf’s aged parents, to Ukeoma’s parents, to parents of all innocents murdered by your brainwashed supporters, to Nigeria and to mankind? And here is Yusuf again, asking you from the grave: “Gen Buhari, why why”.
Bashir Yusufu.
yusufubashir@yahoo.com[/s]

STVPID FOOL BRAINWASHED BY PDP PROPAGANDA!

1 Like

Re: How We Secured Igbo Businesses, Property During Civil War – Buhari by hopeforcharles(m): 2:23pm On Mar 21, 2015
nwaanambra1:

see them! people that doesn't know anything about History!

THE IJAW MAN HATES YOU AN IGBO MAN MORE THAN ANY OTHER TRIBE IN NIGERIA!

THE IJAW MAN WILL DROWN YOU IN THEIR CREEKS JUST FOR THE FACT THAT YOU ARE IGBO!

IT IS ON RECORD THAT THE NORTHERS RETURNED ALL OUR PROPERTIES TO US AND PAID US COMPENSATION ON THE DAMAGED ONES!

BUT IJAWS ARE STILL HOLDING IGBO PROPERTIES TILL TODAY! NO BODY IS TALKING ABOUT OUR WOMEN THEY SOLD INTO SLAVERY! angry angry

GO AND READ HISTORY!

[size=38pt]BASTARD IGBO SONS AND DAUGHTERS![/size]
You are the most stupiid Igbo guy I have ever read his post if at all you are Igbo, see the stupidd son on a B*tch calling people bastard, sorry for you wasteful life. Anuofia.

4 Likes

Re: How We Secured Igbo Businesses, Property During Civil War – Buhari by anonimi: 2:31pm On Mar 21, 2015
Deception, desperate LIES and REVISIONISTS unleashed for we people dem.
Re: How We Secured Igbo Businesses, Property During Civil War – Buhari by Ayus34(m): 2:44pm On Mar 21, 2015
hopeforcharles:

u were told and u believe every 100% of it,without doing ur convincing research as a 21st century youths?so pathetic!
Re: How We Secured Igbo Businesses, Property During Civil War – Buhari by hopeforcharles(m): 3:01pm On Mar 21, 2015
Ayus34:

u were told and u believe every 100% of it,without doing ur convincing research as a 21st century youths?so pathetic!
Pathetic should be equated with you, I was told by one of the first Igbos who stayed in the North that beats any research whatsoever, stop trying to mask things, and for ur information I am still in the North, I can tell you the ills and gains of been here,

1 Like

Re: How We Secured Igbo Businesses, Property During Civil War – Buhari by lincolnj88: 3:05pm On Mar 21, 2015
grin
you were among the Nigeria force that massacred us....
these is the major reason you will loose south east....

we know u disgraced awolowo but here are is children shouting they want u to rule them....
but we igbos don't forget easily
Re: How We Secured Igbo Businesses, Property During Civil War – Buhari by mrborntodoit: 3:07pm On Mar 21, 2015
All these Cooked up jack and Jill stories won't help Buhari , Liar Mohammed and the APC !

All the stolen public funds you guys wasted on election campaign has gone up in smoke !!

Get ready to lick your wounds come March 28 !!!

Gej we know !!!!

Buhari ,to serve Nigeria is not by force grin
Re: How We Secured Igbo Businesses, Property During Civil War – Buhari by fresh15: 3:38pm On Mar 21, 2015
It is incontrovertible that Buhari is anti-Igbo.His brutal dispositions against the Igbos as a military head of state were unimaginable.It is only "EFULEFU"of the Igbo tribe that will cast his vote for Buhari.
Re: How We Secured Igbo Businesses, Property During Civil War – Buhari by Caseless: 4:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Buhari secured igbo businesses by killing them en masse. angry
Deceiver!... Liar!!... Fanatic!!!
you seems to be struggling to make meaningful posts these days, has the wind of change swept you off your feet?
Re: How We Secured Igbo Businesses, Property During Civil War – Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 4:14pm On Mar 21, 2015
Caseless:
you seems to be struggling to make meaningful posts these days, has the wind of change swept you off your feet?
Change??... God forbid that "change". What I said is true, and you know it.

2 Likes

Re: How We Secured Igbo Businesses, Property During Civil War – Buhari by Caseless: 4:20pm On Mar 21, 2015
josnig1980:
APC AND PDP TWO OF UNA DEY MAD grin
why do I find this funny? grin
Re: How We Secured Igbo Businesses, Property During Civil War – Buhari by Ayus34(m): 4:46pm On Mar 21, 2015
hopeforcharles:

Pathetic should be equated with you, I was told by one of the first Igbos who stayed in the North that beats any research whatsoever, stop trying to mask things, and for ur information I am still in the North, I can tell you the ills and gains of been here,
forget the gain and relocate back to ur land...shikena!
u insult the north every seconds but u can't do without their land,is that not madness?leave this people alone!!!

1 Like

Re: How We Secured Igbo Businesses, Property During Civil War – Buhari by M17: 4:50pm On Mar 21, 2015
ozoigbondu:

GOD PUNISH TIMES 1 TRILLION TIME BUHARI .

MAY ANGELS OF JESUS CHRIST VISIT YOU WITH HUMILIATION BASTARD BUHARI .

GOD PUNISH TYRANT DICTATOR CRUSADER . OIL THIEF . grin grin grin OIL BARAWO .

GOD PUNISH YOU BUHARI TO ...RAVE
Re: How We Secured Igbo Businesses, Property During Civil War – Buhari by hopeforcharles(m): 5:13pm On Mar 21, 2015
Ayus34:

forget the gain and relocate back to ur land...shikena!
u insult the north every seconds but u can't do without their land,is that not madness?leave this people alone!!!
I like the humor in ur post, anyway as a youth i can tell you that i am far travelled. Been to north, west, east, niger delta, name it, every of these people have their personal issh, am a business man where ever business calls i go, so right now business calls here, i am not insulting them, they are gooder -(if there is such) than most tribes but very deceptive. When times comes i'll leave.
Re: How We Secured Igbo Businesses, Property During Civil War – Buhari by Gozzzy(m): 5:41pm On Mar 21, 2015
candycrushsoda:
A socio-cultural organization, Igbo Delegates Assembly, has thrown their weight behind the candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Muhammadu Buhari, in the March 28 presidential election.

Speaking at the Buhari campaign office in Abuja Friday, President General of the group, which comprise of Igbo’s living in the northern part of Nigeria, Sam Enyama, described Mr. Buhari as a man of impeccable character and urged people of the south east to downplay any religious and tribal sentiments in the coming polls and vote for him.

He said a Buhari presidency would address the pressing needs of all the regions.
The Eze’udo of the 19 northern state, Uche Egenti, said as Igbos who lived in the north for many years, they know Mr. Buhari and what he stands for.

“We are here to support your aspiration to become the president of this country,” he said. “We know you, it is easier to work with you because of what you stand for. We are not ready to be plunged into another civil war and we are pleading with you to help us organize Nigeria again. We want discipline to reign again.
“We want to plead with you to help galvanized Nigeria once more, let the discipline rain again in Nigeria, let the polity be sensitized.
“A lot of people have complained that the issue about you is religion but we know you are not a religious bigot. You are a very firm, articulated officer of the Nigerian army. In 1983 when Nigeria was at a verge of collapse, you came in and rescue it.”
He also said the group was in full support of the use of the permanent voters’ card, because it would enhance decency in the polity and bring credibility to the election.
“We are here to let you know that the Igbos are behind you,” he said.
Responding, Mr. Buhari thanked the group for the visit and endorsement.
He said their faith in him would not be in vain.
“I assure you, APC will not disappoint you,” he pledged.
He also said the meeting was important for him because it involved a group with lot of experience regarding crisis in the country, having been personally affected one way or the other.
Mr. Buhari said Igbo businessmen remained the economic backbone of particularly the north.
“I could recall the good old days, when it is Christmas and New Year, virtually, all businesses closed shop in the north especially in Kano until the Igbos come back and then the businesses will pick up again,” he said.
The former Head of State also recalled that many Igbos who left the north during the Civil war, came back after and found most of their property intact.
“Wherever Igbos have property in a town, there were committees in the respective towns, the property were repaired and given for rent, while an account was opened for them,” he said. “After the war, the Igbos that survived came back and claimed their property and the savings made from the rent.”
Mr. Buhari said the civil service made all of that possible, adding “I thank the civil servants of those good old days because the committees were developed with very clear and firm terms of reference and properties belonging to the Igbos were looked after and they claimed them back. I think they did well.”
Why I joined politics

Mr. Buhari also went down memory lane recounting all the offices he held both in the military and outside.
He also recalled having spent 20 months in detention
He said two reasons made him join politics.
Firstly, he narrated how after his regime was overthrown and he was jailed, people kept coming to see him in numbers, which prompted him to give politicking a thought.
“I was sitting at home after I got out of detention and thought people will leave me alone,” he said. “I didn’t even build a filling station, not to talk of owning an oil block and so I thought I have lost their sympathy.
“But they kept coming to me and there was nothing I could do and then I speculated that maybe when I get into partisan politics, I will get into a position to be heard.”
He also said another incident was the collapse of the former Soviet Union in 1991 in spite of its nuclear arsenal, which was greater than Nato’s and superior social programme.
“It just collapsed and people just went home; suddenly there are 18 Republics in the old Soviet Union,” he said. “That was when I decided that the best form of governance is multi party democratic system with a big proviso that elections must be free and fair. Otherwise, the whole thing will be a sham. It is in pursuit of that that I am on my fourth attempt to get the highest office in the land.
“In the first three attempts, I ended up at the Supreme Court because I believe in the system. There is no point believing in a system and conducting yourself haphazardly.
“I fill fulfilled because when I decided to join politics in April 2002, I joined APP even though there was PDP and they were in government. But I went into the opposition even though there were governors, senators, members of the House of Representatives in the party, but the following year, they gave me the ticket and what did I do with the ticket? I got the late Chuba Okadigbo to be my running mate and by that, I blew the mind of people about my tribal or religious position.
“In 2007, I picked Chief Ume Ezeoke and again, he was Igbo, so, I dispel any question about my being a religious bigot or a tribalist. Later on, I picked Pastor Bakare and now, I am running with a Pastor, Osinbajo. The issue of religion has been taken into account in this country, but then, it is what human beings are worth in politics that they may be able to earn the efforts they are putting in.”

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/178864-how-we-secured-igbo-businesses-property-during-civil-war-buhari.html
The thunder wey go fire buhari, still dey carry gym and e get buhari name engraved on it!!!!!!! Blooody lying, murderous, son of a hausa cow!!!!!!
Re: How We Secured Igbo Businesses, Property During Civil War – Buhari by Gozzzy(m): 5:56pm On Mar 21, 2015
nwaanambra1:

STVPID FOOL BRAINWASHED BY PDP PROPAGANDA!
Look at this impostor!!!!! You are NOT an anambrarian!!!!! But if you are, you are a disgrace to humanity and sanctity of life!!!! Aturu ohia, sitere n'azu banye nne ya n'afo!!!!!
Re: How We Secured Igbo Businesses, Property During Civil War – Buhari by nwaanambra1(m): 5:59pm On Mar 21, 2015
Gozzzy:

Look at this impostor!!!!! You are NOT an anambrarian!!!!! But if you are, you are a disgrace to humanity and sanctity of life!!!! Aturu ohia, sitere n'azu banye nne ya n'afo!!!!!

mor0n cant even speak IGBO! grin

bloody He-Goat! cheesy
Re: How We Secured Igbo Businesses, Property During Civil War – Buhari by Ayus34(m): 7:30pm On Mar 21, 2015
hopeforcharles:

I like the humor in ur post, anyway as a youth i can tell you that i am far travelled. Been to north, west, east, niger delta, name it, every of these people have their personal issh, am a business man where ever business calls i go, so right now business calls here, i am not insulting them, they are gooder -(if there is such) than most tribes but very deceptive. When times comes i'll leave.
if there is nothing good at all in that land business will not take u there,I'm privileged to ve travelled over 30states of this federation as well,due to my nature of business and I can boldly tell u all tribes ve their advantage and disadvantages. ...but thinking one tribe is superior to each other is the greatest insult that ever happen to mankind. ..like what our eastern brothers are known for...u won't leave ur region to other regions if there is nothing to gain from there,like our eastern brothers always want us to believe. ....they claimed their region is paradise while other regions are caves,but the comedy part is they can't reside and do business in their so call paradise except the move enmasse to the so cave....is this not cumbersome?

1 Like

Re: How We Secured Igbo Businesses, Property During Civil War – Buhari by hopeforcharles(m): 8:02pm On Mar 21, 2015
Ayus34:

if there is nothing good at all in that land business will not take u there,I'm privileged to ve travelled over 30states of this federation as well,due to my nature of business and I can boldly tell u all tribes ve their advantage and disadvantages. ...but thinking one tribe is superior to each other is the greatest insult that ever happen to mankind. ..like what our eastern brothers are known for...u won't leave ur region to other regions if there is nothing to gain from there,like our eastern brothers always want us to believe. ....they claimed there region is paradise while other regions are caves,but the comedy part is they can't reside and do business in their so call paradise except the move enmasse to the so cave....is this not cumbersome?
hmmm, the eastern can do business there in the east, there are things that business entrails which population, saturation and less taxes are put into consideration, as a good business man u must move above ur surroundings to progress, i believe these and more makes we the easterner or rather the Igbos go these lenghts. Nobody is above any as long as life is concerned. But enlightenment,education,exposure can give a people a higher advantage and civil- nes or city-(if there is such words) above others, but my mantra is never ever look down on anyone, as a business man he is important to me today or someday.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!!! He Wants To Sue A Company But Don't Know What It Might Cost / Increase In Boko Haram Bombings Means We're Winning The War - Lai Mohammed / APC Has Destroyed The 16 Years Gains Of PDP In Nigeria - APC Reps Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.