Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,532 members, 7,843,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Why Do Guys Of This Generation Change Girlfriends Like Wrappers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Of This Generation Change Girlfriends Like Wrappers (2978 Views)

Dear Nigerian Guys, How Many Of You Can Carry Your Girlfriends Like This? (photo / See What This Comedian Shared About Lovers Of This Generation / How Many Guys Have Sexy Girlfriends Like This One(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Of This Generation Change Girlfriends Like Wrappers by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 21, 2015
this didn't happen in our fathers young ages,,they stuck to one lady and they struggled through thick and thin..guys who is to be blammed for this incorrigible and abominable act?

Re: Why Do Guys Of This Generation Change Girlfriends Like Wrappers by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 21, 2015
Hugh Heffner is a Boss
Re: Why Do Guys Of This Generation Change Girlfriends Like Wrappers by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 21, 2015
I think both male and female are to be blamed. Its very hard to know where the fault is these days. My opinion though
Re: Why Do Guys Of This Generation Change Girlfriends Like Wrappers by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 21, 2015
YourMain:
Hugh Heffner is a Boss
some nairaland boys can give Hugh hefner a run for his philandering and cassanovic acts.
Re: Why Do Guys Of This Generation Change Girlfriends Like Wrappers by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 21, 2015
Well,it depends
Re: Why Do Guys Of This Generation Change Girlfriends Like Wrappers by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 21, 2015
sameer1212:
I think both male and female are to be blamed. Its very hard to know where the fault is these days. My opinion though
categorically the fault should be on guys ,who refused to guard and keep that girl who first agreed to date him.
Re: Why Do Guys Of This Generation Change Girlfriends Like Wrappers by demmy0325(m): 12:35pm On Mar 21, 2015
...coz wah dey feel is lust nt love.. A man wil neva leave a woman she loves dearly... somhow everytin wil just work... Nd dey wil alwyz find a reason 2b 2geda...
Re: Why Do Guys Of This Generation Change Girlfriends Like Wrappers by dharay99: 12:37pm On Mar 21, 2015
Unibenstudent:
categorically the fault should be on guys ,who refused to guard and keep that girl who first agreed to date him.

na lie, even girls on dia own get ojukokoro... angry
Re: Why Do Guys Of This Generation Change Girlfriends Like Wrappers by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 21, 2015
dharay99:

na lie, even girls on dia own get ojukokoro... angry
what sort of ojukokoro do u mean bros
Re: Why Do Guys Of This Generation Change Girlfriends Like Wrappers by Exjoker(m): 12:39pm On Mar 21, 2015
Why is this one complaining? You think guys are happy to change their girlfriends frequently right. You mean I should stick to my girlfriend even if she is not a wife material?
Re: Why Do Guys Of This Generation Change Girlfriends Like Wrappers by tosyne2much(m): 12:41pm On Mar 21, 2015
[I] Since nature allow men to accommodate ladies according to their capabilities, there's no way promiscuity would not follow

To each his own opinion [/i]
Re: Why Do Guys Of This Generation Change Girlfriends Like Wrappers by tosyne2much(m): 12:41pm On Mar 21, 2015
Since nature allow men to accommodate ladies according to their capabilities, there's no way promiscuity would not follow

To each his own opinion
Re: Why Do Guys Of This Generation Change Girlfriends Like Wrappers by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 21, 2015
Exjoker:
Why is this one complaining? You think guys are happy to change their girlfriends frequently right. You mean I should stick to my girlfriend even if she is not a wife material?
then quit deceiving her,and then u guys complain that she didn't marry on time,whereas we are to blamed.
Re: Why Do Guys Of This Generation Change Girlfriends Like Wrappers by dharay99: 12:42pm On Mar 21, 2015
Unibenstudent:
what sort of ojukokoro do u mean bros

see, not all girls are satisfied wid dia man even if d guy is doing his best 4d lady...

Next level tinz dey tell yhu.
Re: Why Do Guys Of This Generation Change Girlfriends Like Wrappers by malonephill(m): 12:44pm On Mar 21, 2015
Unibenstudent:
and when the girl decicde to walk away? Both gender problem bro
Re: Why Do Guys Of This Generation Change Girlfriends Like Wrappers by Phikom(m): 12:45pm On Mar 21, 2015
gud gals ar really hard to come by....#wifematerial
Re: Why Do Guys Of This Generation Change Girlfriends Like Wrappers by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 21, 2015
malonephill:
and when the girl decicde to walk away? Both gender problem bro
a normal African lady won't walk away unless we push her to the limits.
Re: Why Do Guys Of This Generation Change Girlfriends Like Wrappers by Misogynist2014(m): 12:46pm On Mar 21, 2015
The man in the middle, he's satan incarnate.
Re: Why Do Guys Of This Generation Change Girlfriends Like Wrappers by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 21, 2015
Phikom:
gud gals ar really hard to come by....#wifematerial
so what about ireneony and missclasssy,Aint they wife materials? lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Guys Of This Generation Change Girlfriends Like Wrappers by sinaj(f): 12:50pm On Mar 21, 2015
I knw de only change wrapper wen itz old or dirty so...
Re: Why Do Guys Of This Generation Change Girlfriends Like Wrappers by Exjoker(m): 12:50pm On Mar 21, 2015
Unibenstudent:
then quit deceiving her,and then u guys complain that she didn't marry on time,whereas we are to blamed.
That why we change any lady that is not a wife material. I don't even trust you.
Re: Why Do Guys Of This Generation Change Girlfriends Like Wrappers by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 21, 2015
Misogynist2014:
The man in the middle, he's satan incarnate.
and the girls are what incarnation's?
Re: Why Do Guys Of This Generation Change Girlfriends Like Wrappers by spyg1(m): 12:51pm On Mar 21, 2015
Is as a result of girls promotion.

My X-girl frnd was using local soup, till introduced her to cutting soup. Then my friend snatched her away from me using Giv soap. Another man overthrew my friend using Eva Soap. Then another man used Safeguard soap to attract her.

Now i was told that she is washing her self with chemicals.

@OP, if you are the one will you stick to her?
Same applicable to ALL girls, once they are approached by a bigger boy they will start misbehaving.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Of This Generation Change Girlfriends Like Wrappers by Phikom(m): 12:52pm On Mar 21, 2015
Unibenstudent:
so what about ireneony and missclasssy,Aint they wife materials? lipsrsealed
Lips sealed....
Re: Why Do Guys Of This Generation Change Girlfriends Like Wrappers by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 21, 2015
sinaj:
I knw de only change wrapper wen itz old or dirty so...
so what u saying is ?
Re: Why Do Guys Of This Generation Change Girlfriends Like Wrappers by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 21, 2015
spyg1:
Is as a result of girls promotion.

My X-girl frnd was using local soup, till introduced her to cutting soup. Then my friend snatched her away from me using Giv soap. Another man overthrew my friend using Eva Soap. Then another man used Safeguard soap to attract her.

Now i was told that she is washing her self with chemicals.

@OP, if you are the one will you stick to her?
Same applicable to ALL girls, once they are approached by a bigger boy they will start misbehaving.
I honestly advice u to stop smoking weed
Re: Why Do Guys Of This Generation Change Girlfriends Like Wrappers by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 21, 2015
Phikom:

Lips sealed....
guy u Gats talk woh?
Re: Why Do Guys Of This Generation Change Girlfriends Like Wrappers by spyg1(m): 12:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
Unibenstudent:
I honestly advice u to stop smoking weed
do you smell any?
Re: Why Do Guys Of This Generation Change Girlfriends Like Wrappers by malonephill(m): 1:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
Unibenstudent:
a normal African lady won't walk away unless we push her to the limits.
a normal african lady will also leave when she find another guy,
I read a thread about a babe asking for opinion, she said, he has a bf at same another guy is asking her out, she created the thread saying she love her first guy because is her first love and also love second guy she gave a lot of criteria about 'em but from what she wrote I knew she's not insterested in first again, and she didn't gave any instant that the dude had done something wrong, will you say the guy has push her to limits? NO! Bro no be guy alone dey switch
Re: Why Do Guys Of This Generation Change Girlfriends Like Wrappers by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
spyg1:
do you smell any?
ur ideas r too cumbersome ,romance is all about freestyle
Re: Why Do Guys Of This Generation Change Girlfriends Like Wrappers by sinaj(f): 1:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
Unibenstudent:
so what u saying is ?
m not filin fyn embarassed
Re: Why Do Guys Of This Generation Change Girlfriends Like Wrappers by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 21, 2015
tosyne2much:
Since nature allow men to accommodate ladies according to their capabilities, there's no way promiscuity would not follow

To each his own opinion
so u r an accomodator,una dey tryy ohh grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Story That Touches The Heart / Guys How Many Of You Have Experienced This??? / Why. Are Ugly People The Nicest People In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.