Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. (38266 Views)

Annoying Replies / 10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating / When A Girl Is Caught Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. by danbrowndmf(m): 3:59pm On Mar 21, 2015
Mhizizzy:
He forced me
He Forced You,You say? While i was at the door i was hearn your voice Shoutn "Harder Baiby" how cm he forced u na.sad?

.:p
Re: Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. by danbrowndmf(m): 4:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
[quote
author=sexyseun post=31856205]I was Jazzed... baby believe me she
jazzed me with Efo riro(vegetable soup) I didnt even know when i took
off my clothes and when i inserted my toy in her playbox
[/quote] NollyHood at It Peak!
Re: Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. by dealordea(m): 4:02pm On Mar 21, 2015
rokiatu:
None.

the most annoying is, "it's the work of the devil"

lol...madam..rokibatu
Re: Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. by danbrowndmf(m): 4:03pm On Mar 21, 2015
vickydevoka
post=31856297:

The most annoying is that when the woman is caught is
will say " he has been disturbing me oo.."
MOST annoying!
Re: Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. by akinvest(m): 4:05pm On Mar 21, 2015
Krasid:
Another annoying cheaters line. grin
Pls, Honey let me explain........ but u can't understand..... see.....
Re: Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 21, 2015
rokiatu:
None.

......alwayz on point @rokiatu.....beautiful lady wit a world class shape n curves
Re: Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. by gagewonda(m): 4:14pm On Mar 21, 2015
I was drunk.... ders notin btwn us. he's just a friend. Bunch of B.S ladies been telling us since adam nd eve.
Re: Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. by marinxxx(m): 4:17pm On Mar 21, 2015
undecided [color=#990000][/color] d worst is i can explain.......ill be like how what is the explanation d worst is i can explain.......ill be like how what is the explanationu tripped fell landed on his dick
Re: Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. by CallMeBIRA(f): 4:24pm On Mar 21, 2015
passionate88:
That "I can explain" own is somehow.. Give him/her the chance to lie more... But that "It's not what you think" is just plain stupid and hilarious. What do you want to explain?, that you guys were playing 'mama and papa" or what?.
Lmao
Re: Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 21, 2015
spacefreak:

What's the name of the track?
number one.

code6:
......alwayz on point @rokiatu.....beautiful lady wit a world class shape n curves
thanks dear.
Re: Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. by CallMeBIRA(f): 4:26pm On Mar 21, 2015
rokiatu:
if you know the song then your lame azz shouldn't have wrote that. And that how the song is written so keep your corrections to yourself or better still forward it to kanye West.

Anyway good day. I don't joke with dumb azzes.

Babe,you dey para gan,the guy was joking,if nt that you said it's a song,I was thinking you murdered English in ur comment

1 Like

Re: Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 21, 2015
It's not what u think when u are both on top of each other abi? It's not what u think when ur bra dey the guy hand, when ur boobs dey the guy lips grin grin , it's not what u think when ur pant dey floor and the guy boxer dey under the bed grin grin
Re: Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 21, 2015
It's not what u think when u are both on top of each other abi? It's not what u think when ur bra dey the guy hand, when ur boobs dey the guy lips grin grin , it's not what u think when ur pant dey floor and the guy boxer dey under the bed grin grin, then it's what u think when I slap hell outta the guy grin grin
Re: Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. by Apina(m): 4:50pm On Mar 21, 2015
francizy:

Please rewrite in English so we can understand better..
Heard d song Number One by John legend featuring Kanye west, what she wrote is just a verse from d song
Re: Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. by hayorbaami: 5:22pm On Mar 21, 2015
I don't know what came over me....
It was a mistake...
Re: Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. by pbs4real(m): 5:24pm On Mar 21, 2015
rokiatu:
dude I am playing with you, but you need to watch your freaking self before I finish with you. Your dumb bush azz don't probably know that's a song and that's how is written.

Get serious please.
u pple shld leave ma hun alone pls. . .
Re: Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. by noblealuu: 5:40pm On Mar 21, 2015
wristwatch:

Nah u sabi

Abeg free dat gurl, 'u shoudnt hv wrote that', she attended almajiri skul, she tinks she can intimidate boyz wit her pix wen she prolly got nutin upstairs. Jst lock up 4 her b4 she murders more english. cool
Re: Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 21, 2015
I dnt knw wat came over me!
Re: Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. by arusoncd(m): 5:45pm On Mar 21, 2015
The aspirant First Lady just called Edo women prostitutes. Obama through his ex US envoy said her husband wants to install Sharia in Nigeria if he wins.
Re: Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. by Rooneyboy(m): 5:52pm On Mar 21, 2015
rokiatu:
None.

@times I pity the devil sef

#poor him
Re: Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. by hermesprogidy(m): 6:09pm On Mar 21, 2015
rokiatu:
dude I am playing with you, but you need to watch your freaking self before I finish with you. Your dumb bush azz don't probably know that's a song and that's how is written.

Get serious please.
those curves of yours is exactly what will make a guy say " it was the devil's hand work" NNE shake ugwu!!
Re: Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. by StormAngel(f): 7:05pm On Mar 21, 2015
Lifebender:

Happy Birthday t'you..May your days be long like ASUU strikeundecided

thanks alot dear and may ur days b long like NEPA strike :/
Re: Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. by Orikinla(m): 7:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
Nobody is above mistake.
Nobody is perfect.
I did not know what came over me.
He took advantage of me.
Re: Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. by Sike(m): 7:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
rokiatu:
None.

i hate that shii die !
Re: Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. by sammyjay3(m): 7:16pm On Mar 21, 2015
Don't know what came over me
Re: Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. by grandlexuz(m): 8:05pm On Mar 21, 2015
rokiatu:
None.

Haha.. Reminds me of this guy in my neighborhood who is now being referred to as Devil's workshop! Apparently his wife caught him pants down with another woman.. His defense was "It is the work of the Devil". The wife responded " Off course the woman you are sleeping with is the Devil and you are the Devil's workshop"

1 Like

Re: Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 21, 2015
danbrowndmf:
and what your own response wen caught cheating.sad?

Never cheat
Re: Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. by dajoaneke(m): 9:27pm On Mar 21, 2015
Lala247:
"It was'nt me"
"You are seeing thing"
"Its all in your imagination"
"She out it on me "
"Drunk"

"You are seeing things that arent there hun"... This line I'll never forget. Do you know I almost went for a mental test? smh
Re: Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 21, 2015
dajoaneke:
"You are seeing things that arent there hun"... This line I'll never forget. Do you know I almost went for a mental test? smh

Lol , i know those are the ones that work brain on person .. U self would blive u didnt see anything . Modern day juju smiley
Re: Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. by dajoaneke(m): 9:34pm On Mar 21, 2015
Lala247:

Lol , i know those are the ones that work brain on person .. U self would blive u didnt see anything . Modern day juju smiley
lmao. The confidence she exerted in saying it sef make me rethink wetin my eyes see. Some women matter na only angel Gebriel get the power to handle their matter oo. I canst fit shout
Re: Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 21, 2015
dajoaneke:
lmao. The confidence she exerted in saying it sef make me rethink wetin my eyes see. Some women matter na only angel Gebriel get the power to handle their matter oo. I canst fit shout

Loool but women hardly cheat tho .. N d ones dat do have serious reason y they did .
Re: Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. by chiros: 10:32pm On Mar 21, 2015
When you demand an explanation, you get answers like "you are taking things out of proportion".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Parents Refused To Accept My Suitor / 10 Exceptionally Unique Romantic Names You Can Call Your Partner / Check Out My New Year Pictures, Shey I Fine? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.