Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years (38236 Views)

Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo / Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) / Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years by Maria96: 11:58pm On Dec 11, 2023
Thoughts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years by SweetBuns(f): 11:59pm On Dec 11, 2023
I wish them nothing but the best

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years by Offpointng: 12:05am On Dec 12, 2023
5years Just for a lady?? not even for ah million dollars?? you don't even know if she's gon give you peace. Dang, that nigga is a shame to whatever he represents

If I was a Military HOS a decree will be given that simps be shot dead just immediately cuz they a pollution sad

310 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years by luminouz(m): 12:14am On Dec 12, 2023
SIMP!!!

Who in da hell hunts a woman for 5 years? Like is she the only beautiful woman in the world? He paused his life for 5 years and after she had fun with the Chads and Tyrones, now DECIDED to respond to him and say one mumu yes that does not reach her belly.

See the multitude of texts Egbon use his time dey send this girl wey men like me don chop finish. I'm sure she will make his life hell in that marriage. Men should only go for women with clear interest in them, no beggy beggy for women to consider you.

Damn, simps make me mad!!!

317 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years by FuckingMachine: 12:14am On Dec 12, 2023
Look at him & understand why.
Fat, short with a small preeq.

153 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years by Kobojunkie: 12:25am On Dec 12, 2023
Maria96:
Thoughts
He stalked her for 5 years and then eventually he got her. Let's hope they do not end up regretting it at some point. grin

13 Likes

Re: Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years by eepeepook: 12:38am On Dec 12, 2023
Don't believe everything you see on the Internet, unless you're Kobojunkie, of which everything is a reason to stir up unnecessary arguments.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years by Carcholce: 1:50am On Dec 12, 2023
luminouz:
SIMP!!!

[Who in da hell hunts a woman for 5 years? Like is she the only beautiful woman in the world? He paused his life for 5 years and after she had fun with the Chads and Tyrones , now DECIDED to respond to him and say one mumu yes that does not reach her belly.

See the multitude of texts Egbon use his time dey send this girl wey men like me don chop finish I'm sure she will make his life hell in that marriage Men should only go for women with clear interest in them, no beggy beggy for women to consider you.

Calm down your tittties bro!

7 Likes

Re: Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years by sulakishop(m): 2:12am On Dec 12, 2023
I can never lick back my vomit not with any @55h0ee

2 Likes

Re: Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years by Gadafii: 2:20am On Dec 12, 2023
This is the type of man we advise men not to be, while you were waiting for her response another niccca was digging her roughly, the guy she probably was into dumped her, she then fall back to this simp here as her retirement plan

The first “hi gorgeous “ she no reply, I will delete the chats and probably block her, no time
But you waited for 4 years brrr, this is insane😂😂

177 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years by kkins25(m): 4:03am On Dec 12, 2023
That's some low self esteem shit. Every man wey get sense should better go on follow "sprinkle sprinkle"..... As babes are adopting more manipulative tactics, you better upgrade yours.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years by Kobojunkie: 4:20am On Dec 12, 2023
kkins25:
That's some low self esteem shit. Every man wey get sense should better go on follow "sprinkle sprinkle"..... As babes are adopting more manipulative tactics, you better upgrade yours.
Nonsense...it ain't low self esteem. Just that he probably had his heart made and stuff. undecided

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years by kkins25(m): 4:35am On Dec 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Nonsense...it ain't low self esteem. Just that he probably had his heart made and stuff. undecided
Abegi... It's not as if they communicate. She kept leaving him on read for 5 years. not 5 days, 5 months, but 5 years.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years by Kobojunkie: 4:41am On Dec 12, 2023
kkins25:
Abegi... It's not as if they communicate. She kept leaving him on read for 5 years. not 5 days, 5 months, but 5 years.
So, it was not like he was not dating anyone during all that time himself. So how could it be low self-esteem? I just hope this wasn't some sort of stalking situation at least. lipsrsealed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years by shagasha: 4:48am On Dec 12, 2023
Only to have a taste of the pussy would make me wait for a woman for one year. Not even relationship not to talk of marriage. His life though

4 Likes

Re: Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years by Nicepoker(m): 5:39am On Dec 12, 2023
Werey keep posting "hey gorgeous"
Why allow a woman to consider you as the last resort.

21 Likes

Re: Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years by humilitypays(m): 5:40am On Dec 12, 2023
...and she no even fine. Even if she fine pass mami iwota what this short man did is a taboo, a haram, guys pls stop making girls and ladies feel too important, as a man, you are the champ when it comes to picking a wife. A girl can date US President or Russian President, but when it comes to marriage, na there it becomes further Maths and na that time men become the golden egg.

As a man, you must do shakara and even keep like 10 ladies praying and fasting for you to pick them as your wife, don't make any lady use you to shine, na man de decide who and when to marry. As a man if you are serious and financially stable, you can marry Otedola daughter, when it comes to marriage ladies become a man's toy but during dating they will be turning you down and feeling fly but once you are ready to settle down, just gather as many ladies as you can get and select the best, no look Uche face at all grin

Short men, broke and financially struggling men have really suffered in this life cry

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years by 1Sharon(f): 5:42am On Dec 12, 2023
Lol desperate. It worked for him I guess.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years by Tokskob2008: 5:49am On Dec 12, 2023
"Hey gorgeous " repeatedly for 5yrs straight and now she she is just saying yes and even agreed to marrying him

He was her retirement plan all along and the simp still fell for it grin

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years by humilitypays(m): 5:54am On Dec 12, 2023
1Sharon:
Lol desperate. It worked for him I guess.
He was really desperate and tactless, maybe because of his height and probably financial condition at that time, its well cry

2 Likes

Re: Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years by Gadafii: 6:25am On Dec 12, 2023
It looks like anytime the banny post fine asss fire pictures on her page, he goes back to her DM to disgrace himself, she finally took pity on him after several years of ridin other diicks and none married her, but our dear bother thought he won a jackpot, 🤡🤡

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years by Natbrowny: 6:30am On Dec 12, 2023
She came back after nobody wants her.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years by Nonexisting1: 6:32am On Dec 12, 2023
Simps do a lot of damage to this beautiful world.

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years by Okoroawusa: 6:37am On Dec 12, 2023
The woman na gold dem take mold her?

Nonsense and 5 years

6 Likes

Re: Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years by minasu190: 6:45am On Dec 12, 2023
After many trials.
Na man you be, congratulation!
Re: Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years by Vinnie2000(m): 6:54am On Dec 12, 2023
He must have landed a 7 figures Salary Job and the Lady has done Secret investigation on him. sad sad

'Fear Nigerian ladies'. undecided

22 Likes

Re: Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years by ItisWell22(f): 7:05am On Dec 12, 2023
As we bring it all to the net,
we get ready to receive all the net has to offer.

If none of them had posted, nobody for know.

Their lives anyway…

11 Likes

Re: Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years by Nwaokunkpara: 7:12am On Dec 12, 2023
luminouz:
SIMP!!!

Who in da hell hunts a woman for 5 years? Like is she the only beautiful woman in the world? He paused his life for 5 years and after she had fun with the Chads and Tyrones, now DECIDED to respond to him and say one mumu yes that does not reach her belly.

See the multitude of texts Egbon use his time dey send this girl wey men like me don chop finish. I'm sure she will make his life hell in that marriage. Men should only go for women with clear interest in them, no beggy beggy for women to consider you.

Bro am madder than you when it comes to simps

Simps are created the rot in our society that has made these women see it that they have power over men

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:20am On Dec 12, 2023
The guy try o.if I see say you no serious under 1 week .i bolt.i no dey waste time on anyone .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years by NFBI: 7:23am On Dec 12, 2023
Oboy SIMple man of the year

21 Likes

Re: Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years by Mhizzard(m): 7:27am On Dec 12, 2023
luminouz:
SIMP!!!

in the first place,men are different;you ain't him.he is the one that knows the reason why that made him went into that long journey

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years by LONEWOLFJOHN: 7:31am On Dec 12, 2023
Offpointng:
5years Just for a lady?? not even for ah million dollars?? you don't even know if she's gon give you peace. Dang, that nigga is a shame to whatever he represents sad
definition of a stupid man, the lady can never love him a bit, after catching Cruise with many other men, she finally retired to idiot

32 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Exceptionally Unique Romantic Names You Can Call Your Partner / Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help / Need 100 Romantic Name To Call My Girl Friend In Akwa Ibom From You Guyz Plz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.