Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

How To Cope With Series Of Insult And Abuse From An Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Cope With Series Of Insult And Abuse From An Ex (1052 Views)

Why Would Your Boyfriend Insult And Pour Abuses On You For No Reason? / How To Permanently Stop Masturbation (lessons From An Ex-chronic Masturbator) / Physical Abuse From The Man, Or Verbal Abuse From The Woman. Who Is More Guilty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Cope With Series Of Insult And Abuse From An Ex by Yukov(m): 12:59pm On Mar 21, 2015
I don't know what else to do than to seek for reasonable advice from Nairalanders. We broke up about some months ago and we both moved on with our lives. But since last week( maybe she heard I've been engaged with someone else) Not a day goes by without receiving series of insult and abuse through text messages from her. I even went to the extent of blocking all numbers but she will still use another number to text me. I am loosing my nerves and I don't want to behave irrational.
Re: How To Cope With Series Of Insult And Abuse From An Ex by jasper7(m): 1:33pm On Mar 21, 2015
my first guess would be that you still love the gal, or you hurt her. if not I don't see reason why you should be any bit concerned with her tantrums really.

The best mental position to be at all times is the thought of the non-existence of your ex. They should all be dead to you. you ignore her and don'tt take it to the head.
Re: How To Cope With Series Of Insult And Abuse From An Ex by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 21, 2015
So what? Let her continue. When she come to her senses she will stop.

You are probably still in love with her like the above said. undecided
Re: How To Cope With Series Of Insult And Abuse From An Ex by Joel3(m): 1:47pm On Mar 21, 2015
she still love you.
Re: How To Cope With Series Of Insult And Abuse From An Ex by Chizzy20(f): 1:55pm On Mar 21, 2015
seems u hurt her...its bst u jst ignore her..
Re: How To Cope With Series Of Insult And Abuse From An Ex by Yukov(m): 2:14pm On Mar 21, 2015
jasper7:
my first guess would be that you still love the gal, or you hurt her. if not I don't see reason why you should be any bit concerned with her tantrums really.

The best mental position to be at all times is the thought of the non-existence of your ex. They should all be dead to you. you ignore her and don'tt take it to the head.
Thanks really. I can't say I still love her or hate her. I know the feelings I had for her had died with time. it's just so creepy and annoying to wake up and see ludicrous text messages on my phone.
Re: How To Cope With Series Of Insult And Abuse From An Ex by Yukov(m): 2:17pm On Mar 21, 2015
rokiatu:
So what? Let her continue. When she come to her senses she will stop.

You are probably still in love with her like the above said. undecided
Thanks for the advice. I guess I'll have to deal with that. I just pray she will soon come to her senses.
Re: How To Cope With Series Of Insult And Abuse From An Ex by Yukov(m): 2:21pm On Mar 21, 2015
Chizzy20:
I didn't hurt her, the reverse was the case.
Re: How To Cope With Series Of Insult And Abuse From An Ex by Yukov(m): 2:22pm On Mar 21, 2015
Chizzy20:
I didn't hurt her, the reverse was the case and I moved on..
Re: How To Cope With Series Of Insult And Abuse From An Ex by Cchuks27(m): 3:11pm On Mar 21, 2015
T
Re: How To Cope With Series Of Insult And Abuse From An Ex by Mhizizzy(f): 11:47am On Mar 23, 2015
Ignore her
Re: How To Cope With Series Of Insult And Abuse From An Ex by topmost4tech: 11:48am On Mar 23, 2015
for the most RELIABLE, INSTANT DELIVERY Bulk sms for your POLITICAL CAMPAIGN, KEEPING CLOSER TO YOUR CUSTOMERS, INFORMING YOUR STUDENTS OF AN EVENT etc.
REALFAST SMS SERVICES is the best option,
patronize us @ www.realfastsms.com and we promised you will have here the best bulk sms experience.

Re: How To Cope With Series Of Insult And Abuse From An Ex by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 23, 2015
You shouldn't have blocked her. . .

The worst way to make a girl miss you to the point of dying is to allow her access to you, and then, ignore her.

Blocking her means she's getting to you, and she now believes she's in control of your emotions, and she presses those buttons relentlessly.

1 Like 33 Shares

Re: How To Cope With Series Of Insult And Abuse From An Ex by FLAWLES(f): 12:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
Jezz; my Ex did dis shii to me after i dumped him.....OP jus ignore d WATERY sperm... She no fit do m for 1full year....she ll eventually stop and imagin her stupidity

1 Like

Re: How To Cope With Series Of Insult And Abuse From An Ex by JuanDeDios: 12:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
Get a court injunction. That will perpetually restrain her from disturbing your peace.

(1) (Reply)

Rules Every *ladies Man* Should Never Forget.... / Easy Ways To Say I Love You To Your Partner..without Ultering It From Your Mouth / Nagging Bae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.