Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,553 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Nagging Bae - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nagging Bae (1053 Views)

Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? / Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? / GUYS ONLY: 8 BEST Ways to Deal With A NAGGING GIRLFRIEND. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nagging Bae by Ajidepuzzle(m): 12:30am On Jul 13, 2015
Good day
no day will pass without my girl complain, there most be issue. she is 20yrs old, beautiful ambitious and am the one that disflower her which make me love her and have more confidence in her but she always nag or pick up on something that doesn't worth it... Pls advice me... Am working here in ilorin while she left to lag 3months ago though she earn more than I do... our relationship,will a year old on September. what I hate most is agruement and she always complain that am the source of her sadness which I never meant to hurt her ( GOD is my witnesses) and I have tried to talk about it but thing get worst everyday... Am not happy either I just have to be a man Am 27years...

1 Like

Re: Nagging Bae by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 13, 2015
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nagging Bae by Cutehector(m): 12:32am On Jul 13, 2015
And u say she is 20 and earns more dan u do... Ur case is bein laffed at in okija shrine

4 Likes

Re: Nagging Bae by boboLIL(m): 12:35am On Jul 13, 2015
What's the title of this superstory?

Great confusionist

1 Like

Re: Nagging Bae by imbless: 12:35am On Jul 13, 2015
Money moni m^ni is her problem.
" Money is honey", according to u , she earns more than you, so what do u expect When u cannot meet her needs ?.
Hmmm !" God is is ur witness" and sango ur u________?.

2 Likes

Re: Nagging Bae by Nobody: 12:40am On Jul 13, 2015
God is ur "witnesses". Okay o.

1 Like

Re: Nagging Bae by naijaboiy: 12:45am On Jul 13, 2015
^^ None of the posters above me could even post something sensible to help the Op. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nagging Bae by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 13, 2015
Bro, its obvious shes seeing someone else...with a much bigger SALARY grin
Re: Nagging Bae by naijaboiy: 12:49am On Jul 13, 2015
Op i'm sorry about what you are going through but that's just one of the things you have to go through with a girl like this.

You disvirgined her so you have a slight assurance she wouldn't cheat on you and she'll be loyal.

But there is a small price.

She'll get jealous of any little thing you do and she'll always want you. What I think is the problem here is that she can't deal with the distance between you guys.

If you know deep within you that you have not done anything to make her sad then let your mind be at rest. However,,you should make arrangement for you both to get to meet soonest so you can talk about the way forward.

Nagging is slightly necessary as that's the only way you'll know if she truly cares about you. But when it's too much then it's really annoying and can cause headache.

Handle with caution.

2 Likes

Re: Nagging Bae by naijaboiy: 12:50am On Jul 13, 2015
Tomfrench:
ششيلتنمخ
And I thought I had seen it all. grin
Re: Nagging Bae by Brugo(m): 1:37am On Jul 13, 2015
No solution to nagging. Endure or look for someone more bearable.
Re: Nagging Bae by NEROSKY(m): 3:04am On Jul 13, 2015
Ajidepuzzle:
Good day
no day will pass without my girl complain, there most be issue. she is 20yrs old, beautiful ambitious and am the one that disflower her which make me love her and have more confidence in her but she always nag or pick up on something that doesn't worth it... Pls advice me... Am working here in ilorin while she left to lag 3months ago though she earn more than I do... our relationship,will a year old on September. what I hate most is agruement and she always complain that am the source of her sadness which I never meant to hurt her ( GOD is my witnesses) and I have tried to talk about it but thing get worst everyday... Am not happy either I just have to be a man Am 27years...

I had worst experience about nagging bae, infact somewhere in proverb said u better remain single dan to be with a nagging woman, guy try n change her, talk about her constant nagging with her, (but the problem about them certified naggers is that the more you try to correct them the worst it gets) just dump her before she dumps u (that's if she refused to change)before u go mad, because i know u can't focus each time she starts
Re: Nagging Bae by Succulentlick: 4:08am On Jul 13, 2015
op before you discard her into your waste bin I will advice you arrange one on one talk with her.....try to find out her fears, what your doing that doesn't seem right to her cos girls are always insecure in their relationships, don't let the money issue affect your psyche.... try to do the little things you can, above all give her the reason to believe you truly care for her don't create a room for doubt, to me she is suffering from juvenile thingy.

1 Like

Re: Nagging Bae by mekonglobal(m): 4:26am On Jul 13, 2015
All dis girlfriends mata no de tire una? I don talk am say; make baba God forbid anytin way go cos me hypertension in dis life..
Guy, fine olosho...pay as u straff...simple case closed.
Re: Nagging Bae by Flashh: 4:31am On Jul 13, 2015
Cutehector:
And u say he is 20 and earns more dan u do... Ur case is bein laffed at in okija shrine
You deserve hot slap with this statement.

When as it become a crime if your girlfriend earns more than you in a relationship?

Open your eyes and read well... The (op) is referring to a female.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nagging Bae by Flashh: 4:40am On Jul 13, 2015
Every female as their own flaws in a relationship.

Maybe she's not more interested in the relationship for her to be acting this way.

She's egocentric because she's earning more than you do.

If she don't change, i will advice you to call it off and move on, coz you won't feel any joy being around a partner who nags and complain alot.

Your life doesn't depend on her.

2 Likes

Re: Nagging Bae by Cutehector(m): 6:44am On Jul 13, 2015
Flashh:

You deserve hot slap with this statement.

When as it become a crime if your girlfriend earns more than you in a relationship?

Open your eyes and read well... The (op) is referring to a female.
I knw d op was referrin to a female... I must hav made a mistake wen typin she.. I omitted the "s"
Re: Nagging Bae by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 13, 2015
naijaboiy:

And I thought I had seen it all. grin
grin
Re: Nagging Bae by kuuljay(m): 9:30am On Jul 13, 2015
OP pls send me that your girls number she needs counselling

(1) (Reply)

Do First Impressions Really Matter? / 5 Good Reasons While Ladies Stay Up To 30 Years Of Age And Yet No Husband / Reasons Not To Have An Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.