Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,426 members, 7,826,659 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding (21084 Views)

Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. / Portharcourt Babe Shows Off $398 Handbag Her Aristo Bought For Her (photos) / My Affair With A Generous Aristo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding by mechanics(m): 10:35pm On Mar 21, 2015
Hmm, nawa o, and people say aristoles make gud wife, she just want to start her marriage on a faulty foundation, she shud av carried her man along nt her taking decision by herself.
Re: She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding by tayoxx(m): 10:39pm On Mar 21, 2015
noting we no go hear for this naija
Re: She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding by leofric2014(m): 10:44pm On Mar 21, 2015
chipmunkey:

[size=15pt]Maybe he is funding the wedding [/size]

You have a point there!!!!
Re: She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding by DONFASZY(m): 10:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
I wil cancel d wedding sharply....hw can?

Can u imagine..mockery?

Married lover kini?

Dis olosho get mind o

1 Like

Re: She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding by ogbonoeba: 11:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
Once a prostitute, always a prostitute. You can't turn a ho into a housewife. undecided

2 Likes

Re: She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 21, 2015
akpumping7720:
I thought they said no more Ebola in Nigeria? From all indications, ebola is still residing in dat lady's left part of d brain. Aristos kan do wetin for d wedding? I even dey pity d husband sef, he is getting married to an over-used cargo!

Excatly my thought. If the lady was an aristo before, then she's automatically a public property. She have no right to call her punnany a private part anymore. It belongs to the general public.

Only God knows how many people she have opened her legs to. Such a huge shame.

I'd rather the guy go look for a fresh decent lady who would never think of opening her legs to another man when married.

Cos, it's so obvious that the op will still open her slacked punnany to other men even after wedding.

1 Like

Re: She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 21, 2015
mechanics:
Hmm, nawa o, and people say aristoles make gud wife, she just want to start her marriage on a faulty foundation, she shud av carried her man along nt her taking decision by herself.

"Mechanics" e be like say u dey under car bonnet dey read ur own. No one has taken a decision here
Wife-to-be only asked her hubby if...
Re: She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding by mentorandfriend(m): 11:37pm On Mar 21, 2015
Women!!!
Re: She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding by vainfairy: 12:38am On Mar 22, 2015
donKonji:
She probably is still in love with the sugarman. Seriously, if I were the fiance, I would have an in-depth heart2heart with my lady to determine why she feels extending an invite to her ex 'aristo' is required under this circumstances.
My fellow nairalanders, if u love someone it isn't so easy discarding the person just because of such silly request. Consider the brighter side, at least she was honest enough to seek his permission. What if she went ahead to invite all men from her previous relationships without his knowledge. And then on the d-day they all appear splashing cash on the couple while the groom ignorantly dances his life away believing his wife is honest.
Not that I endorse her move to solicit her fiance's consent. No not at all. But at times we should step aside and attempt assessing a situation unbiasedly while providing non-sentimental counsel.
OP please convey this to your friend.

Oga ade, u must b a technocrat, no street sense!! C luver boi o!! If she decides 2invite all her ex-phukerz ova, when will d husbby not knw Marriage is made 4ur convienience & pleasure o! U can walk in & out @ anytym, ok? Get real!!!
Re: She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding by Totfulguy: 2:21am On Mar 22, 2015
VivJohn:
My friend told me she's asked her fiance if her ex 'aristo' married lover can attend their wedding coming up next month (April). She says her fiance is quite upset and indeed disgusted at the brazen nature of this request and sees it as a slap in the face.

My question is, if he accepted her baggage at the onset of their relationship, why get agitated by this request?

It is a reflection of her nostalgia for her "Aristo". She is either in or she goes back to wherever she came from. Eeeeew!!!

1 Like

Re: She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding by McSpark: 3:33am On Mar 22, 2015
If na me yawa go dey.
VivJohn:
My friend told me she's asked her fiance if her ex 'aristo' married lover can attend their wedding coming up next month (April). She says her fiance is quite upset and indeed disgusted at the brazen nature of this request and sees it as a slap in the face.

My question is, if he accepted her baggage at the onset of their relationship, why get agitated by this request?
Re: She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding by manot: 4:38am On Mar 22, 2015
na she sabi. yeye fowl
Re: She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding by wi5dom(m): 6:32am On Mar 22, 2015
"Aristo reduces deep thought/thinking" WHO(World Health Organisation),1324BC
Re: She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding by fuckshit: 6:53am On Mar 22, 2015
Idowuogbo:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This moniker sef
it's fücking awesome grin grin
Re: She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding by darlenese(f): 7:13am On Mar 22, 2015
I Pity men that marry Prostitutes
Msheeeeeeew
Re: She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding by HopeAtHand: 7:22am On Mar 22, 2015
LydayBobo:
Y not. They met at the club I guess. My girlfriend can not even dare pick a guy call in my presence not to talk of my fiance. Orisirisi

Then you have a serious problem at hand..That ur gf cant pick a guys call in ur presence but will pick in ur absence..

Your slowly creating for yourself a lady good at sneaking...When she graduates at it, ur guess is as gud as mine.
Re: She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 22, 2015
chipmunkey:

[size=15pt]Maybe he is funding the wedding [/size]
...thank you, cheap monkey embarassed sad undecided
Re: She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding by mechanics(m): 8:13am On Mar 22, 2015
Amybijou:

"Mechanics" e be like say u dey under car bonnet dey read ur own. No one has taken a decision here
Wife-to-be only asked her hubby if...
u no serious, ar u saying dat dey wont marry?
Re: She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding by mavelo: 8:19am On Mar 22, 2015
When is the wedding? (Date pls)
Re: She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding by DECOtech(m): 8:39am On Mar 22, 2015
VivJohn:

To your question, she might not have declared all in her baggage including tagging her exes along with her from the onset.

It is indeed a big slap in the face. That girl has got very silly guts.

Putting myself in the guy's shoes, I could subject the relationship to a serious review.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 22, 2015
I don't think that this story is TRUE! Because no right lady in her right senses will request for something like this!

And another thing is that, it may be that the Aristo is the one sponsoring her wedding! So she just want to appreciate him by inviting him!

Or maybe the bride to be is a Yoruba woman. Most ladies from the west don't have traditions and that is why they keep plenty men even after they are married!

#no offense o....just thinking aloud#
Re: She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding by Akinsnaira: 8:53am On Mar 22, 2015
I am sure her fiancée is not totally independent of her, so that is why she is taking him for ride. Talking from experience, I remember when I was dating a runs girl during NYSC, she would come to my house any time I want, dole some cash on me and 4uck the hell out of me. She could go to any extent to please me, but the grey area is that, her phone was always busy with calls from different men.

For the bride-to-be to have an effrontery to confront her man with this request shows the sugar daddy must be taking part of responsibility in the marriage. This is absurd and insulting
Re: She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding by maliksnizzy(m): 9:13am On Mar 22, 2015
Oopz...bullshit;(
Re: She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding by iamord(m): 10:39am On Mar 22, 2015
VivJohn:

that thing she said can make me have a rethink and call off the wedding. What and why For God's sake. Why should be bring up such... Oh! Let me call my ex'es too. It's gonna be a big happy party.!!!!
Re: She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 22, 2015
VivJohn:

Are you the ex 'aristo' married lover ?

1 Like

Re: She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding by dickoflife(m): 10:50am On Mar 22, 2015
donKonji:
She probably is still in love with the sugarman. Seriously, if I were the fiance, I would have an in-depth heart2heart with my lady to determine why she feels extending an invite to her ex 'aristo' is required under this circumstances.
My fellow nairalanders, if u love someone it isn't so easy discarding the person just because of such silly request. Consider the brighter side, at least she was honest enough to seek his permission. What if she went ahead to invite all men from her previous relationships without his knowledge. And then on the d-day they all appear splashing cash on the couple while the groom ignorantly dances his life away believing his wife is honest.
Not that I endorse her move to solicit her fiance's consent. No not at all. But at times we should step aside and attempt assessing a situation unbiasedly while providing non-sentimental counsel. God bless you

OP please convey this to your friend.
Re: She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding by peoplesmandate(m): 10:57am On Mar 22, 2015
You reason very deep man....
Re: She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 22, 2015
Some girls get mind oh!

If na me, for making that request alone will result in the wedding cancellation.
Re: She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding by DukeNija(m): 4:31pm On Mar 22, 2015
Idowuogbo:
Op you and your friend dey craze! As in e b like say dem rubber band una brain inside calabash con store am for the shrine wey dey una village. See queshun kwa? abi na aristo buy the babe wedding dress? Wa can fa gbogbo oshi yen? undecided

I hope VivJohn reads this.
Re: She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding by jeevyww(m): 9:41pm On May 31, 2015
LIKE REALLY WTF!!! MARRIAGE DON END

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do You Like To Be Kissed? / The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) / NYSC Teacher Caught Sleeping With Three Male Students One By One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.