Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,231 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

The Reason Why Guys Are Single And Hate Mingle With Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reason Why Guys Are Single And Hate Mingle With Ladies (888 Views)

7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. / Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reason Why Guys Are Single And Hate Mingle With Ladies by umukorophillip(m): 6:51pm On Mar 21, 2015
The reason why I am still single and hate mingle. Firstly, many children in heaven are hitherto in haste to rush in where angels fear to tread. This is because,there are artificial girls everywhere who use padded pants, prosthetic make-up and all manners of bleaching creams to change their natural body .secondly.. The hike of bride price- despite cheap girls we have around these days- scare me. Wait a minute .What concerns Africans with white wedding anyway? Do not believe everything your wife tells you. You know Samson and Delilah. Shame unto the guy who always kotowing to the females just to see what is between their legs.Women are not what we understand them to be.; they meander like green snake. Some Girls are gold-digger,while few wives are grave-digger.
Re: The Reason Why Guys Are Single And Hate Mingle With Ladies by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 21, 2015
FTC. But OP, are you gonna be single for life?
Re: The Reason Why Guys Are Single And Hate Mingle With Ladies by Basildvalour(m): 7:03pm On Mar 21, 2015
OP, do u have a sister?

If you do and everyone shares same ideology with you, will you be happy to watch her grow old at home with you
Re: The Reason Why Guys Are Single And Hate Mingle With Ladies by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 21, 2015
Girls are gold diggers while wives are grave diggers??nawa o
Re: The Reason Why Guys Are Single And Hate Mingle With Ladies by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
Useless thread.

As useless as OP; BTW, who broke your heart? cry

It will never be well for that Sikirat. undecided
Re: The Reason Why Guys Are Single And Hate Mingle With Ladies by dmcdad: 8:28pm On Mar 21, 2015
Abeg, anybody wey understand OP point make the person explain to me. Cause I no understand jack!
Re: The Reason Why Guys Are Single And Hate Mingle With Ladies by agrovick(m): 10:55pm On Mar 21, 2015
Vickybee:
Useless thread.

Did Sikirat snatch ur bf or something similar
Re: The Reason Why Guys Are Single And Hate Mingle With Ladies by sinaj(f): 12:39am On Mar 22, 2015
someone is hrtbroken embarassed
Re: The Reason Why Guys Are Single And Hate Mingle With Ladies by Chimarto: 6:37am On Mar 22, 2015
Vickybee:
Useless thread.

Take it easy
Re: The Reason Why Guys Are Single And Hate Mingle With Ladies by sinizia: 8:47am On Mar 22, 2015
OP, change your topic to The Reason Why I AM single because you don't speak for all the men. You make it sound like women are the sole cause of the singletons, as if men are saints. What of men that don't want to stick with one woman but fùcks around? Are the women to be blamed also?

BTW, na must to date? Can't one be single for Christ's sake?
Re: The Reason Why Guys Are Single And Hate Mingle With Ladies by stephenqueen: 10:50am On Mar 22, 2015
Vickybee:
Useless thread.

grin grin
Re: The Reason Why Guys Are Single And Hate Mingle With Ladies by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 22, 2015
Nonsense post!!

**shits on thread**

I'm out!
Re: The Reason Why Guys Are Single And Hate Mingle With Ladies by tosyne2much(m): 11:05am On Mar 22, 2015
The fear of nairaland e-war is the beginning of wisdom

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Really Want In A Relationship? / Why Are Girls Scared Of Hadsome Guys? / Ladies Had Been Corrupt Since Child Hood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.