Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

I Need Ur Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Ur Advice (741 Views)

Please she Need Ur Advice Me : My Husband Can Not Sleep If I Dont Su.ck Him / I Wish To Settle Down With Her But She Is Bisexual...ur Advice Pls / I Need Ur Advice,my friend is going mad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Ur Advice by Obaino84: 9:14pm On Mar 21, 2015
Pls,fellow nairalanders,I really need ur candid advice on this..I am a 31yr old man who recently met a 25 year old lady..We r about a month into d relationship and not denying d fact dat we do hav sex..her body language tells dat she really wants 2 get married as she was recently disappointed by her ex-fiance 3months ago..I told her I wldnt mind getting married 2 her cos I lyk her,,but only recently,as part of opening up 2 me,she said she had dated 5 men in d past and even once got pregnant for one of dem,which she aborted via injections..
I am really confused and in a low mood right nw,cos I don't know If I shld go ahead n marry her or if I shld back off nw..
Pls,help me wit honest suggestions..put urselves in my shoes..Thanks
Re: I Need Ur Advice by Orijin105: 9:16pm On Mar 21, 2015
undecided
Re: I Need Ur Advice by Dioxidane: 9:18pm On Mar 21, 2015
Obaino84:
Pls,fellow nairalanders,I really need ur candid advice on this..I am a 31yr old man who recently met a 25 year old lady..We r about a month into d relationship and not denying d fact dat we do hav sex..her body language tells dat she really wants 2 get married as she was recently disappointed by her ex-fiance 3months ago..I told her I wldnt mind getting married 2 her cos I lyk her,,but only recently,as part of opening up 2 me,she said she had dated 5 men in d past and even once got pregnant for one of dem,which she aborted via injections..
I am really confused and in a low mood right nw,cos I don't know If I shld go ahead n marry her or if I shld back off nw..

So we should tell you whether to continue the relationship with her or not?? And you are 31? SMH for you...
Re: I Need Ur Advice by stan241(m): 9:20pm On Mar 21, 2015
Ok in my opinion the relationship is still in its infancy(one month) so the question is are you sure you are willing to look past her shortcomings with regards the aborted pregnancy? If yes then I'd suggest you guys court for a longer period..get to know absolutely everything you can about her before you can now decide if you are willing to marry her...except of course you are under pressure to get married?
Re: I Need Ur Advice by ArchEnemy(m): 9:21pm On Mar 21, 2015
Lol grin

That is what happens, you are high on the love steroid and then you get an eye opener. It is well

The ball is in your court. Is she a changed woman? Are you ready to overlook her past?

These are some of the questions you need to sit down and ponder on before making any decision....

All d best.
Re: I Need Ur Advice by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 21, 2015
Lol...uncle,we should tell YOU what to do with YOUR relationship? Are WE the dating her.

The internet had rendered SOME people silly
Re: I Need Ur Advice by evanscheck(m): 9:23pm On Mar 21, 2015
U cant be 31 and be asking this kind of question..but if u are up to the age u say u are then u are not yet ready for marriage yet.
Re: I Need Ur Advice by oyintare22(m): 9:35pm On Mar 21, 2015
Sorry am not insulting you I no u must av dated more than 5 girls... So I don't see reason for u to leave her marry her for her to open up to u she really love u... some girls will not open until after d wedding dats dey will sat telling dere pass.. that's what one of my uncle is surfing from...
Re: I Need Ur Advice by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 21, 2015
Re: I Need Ur Advice by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 21, 2015
At 31 you can't decide on what's best for you?...Oh Jesus! come and save the world right now!
Re: I Need Ur Advice by GinaKing: 9:39pm On Mar 21, 2015
It is possible dat she told u all dis so dat yo relationship does not start on lies, but it is rather too early for her to talk abt such things.it might be possible dat she wants to test u.i say since she has already openned up,take it as a sign dat she does nt want any secretes in yo relationship.bt dnt get married yet.date her for sometime,even 2 years if possible,so dat u see her full true colours and see if she has changed.dont judge her based on her past,but judge her based on the future.some ppl make bad mistakes when they are young,but funny enough,the very same mistakes build dem in to good strong woman,so u might regret it if u dump her now,only to find dat she makes a good wife to some good understanding guy out there.check her charactor bro,maybe she has turned in to a precious jewel, and u wil regret ending things with her just bcoz u thought she was still de same old rough stone.anyway its yo call,if u feel u cant handle it, get out while u still can,bcoz its better to break a heart early,so dat both of u have enough time to deal with it and move on
Re: I Need Ur Advice by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 21, 2015
my guy if you love her you will forgo the past. Nobody has no dirty past, the most important is our future
Re: I Need Ur Advice by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 21, 2015
Would you have preferred she never told you? This is why girls never tell about their past, cos it will be used to judge them. guys still marry ex prostitutes, u are her asking questions.
Re: I Need Ur Advice by finditng: 10:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
Obaino84:

I once met a girl who couldn't count the number of men she had been with @ 21....somehow loved her ...but the b***iatch in her was a gigantic hulk....had to walk away....often times...its not the past but the verification of the pre and post habits surrounding the experience or past actions... That's the main demon....most become damaged from the effects.. Not necessarily physical but emotional....just validate her mind's status then you can decide....

For me...I just don't bother anymore..after the above...I simply trace girls down to their homes now....history, lifestyle before I even embark on jack.... The mileage on these girls out there is worse than that on a scrap vehicle..
Re: I Need Ur Advice by Charliiee(m): 10:48pm On Mar 21, 2015
firstEVA:
Would you have preferred she never told you? This is why girls never tell about their past, cos it will be used to judge them. guys still marry ex prostitutes, u are her asking questions.
lol, he's not judging her, he's just kinda heartbroken
Re: I Need Ur Advice by ronald4lif(m): 10:51pm On Mar 21, 2015
finditng:

I once met a girl who couldn't count the number of men she had been with @ 21....somehow loved her ...but the b***iatch in her was a gigantic hulk....had to walk away....often times...its not the past but the verification of the pre and post habits surrounding the experience or past actions... That's the main demon....most become damaged from the effects.. Not necessarily physical but emotional....just validate her mind's status then you can decide....

For me...I just don't bother anymore..after the above...I simply trace girls down to their homes now....history, lifestyle before I even embark on jack.... The mileage on these girls out there is worse than that on a scrap vehicle..

cheesy grin for real
Re: I Need Ur Advice by xdos(m): 11:04pm On Mar 21, 2015
A lot of men will turn down a woman with a past only to settle down with a woman with no future... Wiseman's quote.
Re: I Need Ur Advice by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 21, 2015
Do anything u like period... Abi wetin be this

(1) (Reply)

Sex Energy Conversion / Flirting With Your Sibling online? -true Life Story Of Erik And Josephine! / Guys Only--does She Really Love Me Or The Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.