Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Guys Only--does She Really Love Me Or The Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Only--does She Really Love Me Or The Marriage? (741 Views)

10 Signs She's Really In Love With You / Dating Drills! Guys Only! / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Only--does She Really Love Me Or The Marriage? by deltalife(m): 5:58pm On May 03, 2015
Discussing with my fiancee after I observed some stubbornness on her part, I asked her if she would have accepted to date me if not that I came and proposed for marriage direct? And her response;

1) Please am not interested dating, infact I never would have dated u!

2) If u know u are not ready for this marriage you better let me know so I can.............

To be sincere I doubt her love for me, I feel like cancelling the trad which is so shot now!

Do u think I should go on with d plans of marring her?
Re: Guys Only--does She Really Love Me Or The Marriage? by agarawu23(m): 6:02pm On May 03, 2015
Are u telling us u guys didnt dated before you proposed to her?
Re: Guys Only--does She Really Love Me Or The Marriage? by deltalife(m): 6:14pm On May 03, 2015
Didn't really date or do I say I went direct from the first day and made her know I wanted marriage and I was so serious.
Re: Guys Only--does She Really Love Me Or The Marriage? by BTT(m): 6:16pm On May 03, 2015
You may need to slow down.

She might also be tired of your foot-dragging attitude, which she may be afraid is setting in.

She may also have plan b- Someone who is also promising her what you are promising.

Discuss this with her and tell her exactly what you have posted here. Of course, I don't expect her to give you a honest answer, but I am certain her body language will give you answers. This is also an opportunity to discuss individual and collective fears.

Marriage matter matter serious o.
All the best.

1 Like

Re: Guys Only--does She Really Love Me Or The Marriage? by deltalife(m): 6:24pm On May 03, 2015
We met early this year and being a family I have known for I had no doubt about character
Just surprised d kinda attitude manifesting after I have gone to see the family.
Re: Guys Only--does She Really Love Me Or The Marriage? by MRBrownJ: 6:25pm On May 03, 2015
deltalife:
Didn't really date or do I say I went direct from the first day and made her know I wanted marriage and I was so serious.

may i ask:" why you did that?" i dont understand why you couldnt wait to discover who she was, and what she was about, before making such a move? now you are sorry for yourself because she is solely focussing on what you offered and brought to the table (in order to entice her). marriage is the only thing that she had in mind from the get go, and you fully well knew it.... so what you wrote made no damn sense!

1 Like

Re: Guys Only--does She Really Love Me Or The Marriage? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 6:32pm On May 03, 2015
Ndo
Re: Guys Only--does She Really Love Me Or The Marriage? by deltalife(m): 6:46pm On May 03, 2015
MRBrownJ:

may i ask:" why you did that?" i dont understand why you couldnt wait to discover who she was, and what she was about, before making such a move? now you are sorry for yourself because she is solely focussing on what you offered and brought to the table (in order to entice her). marriage is the only thing that she had in mind from the get go, and you fully well knew it.... so what you wrote made no damn sense!

Tnx
Re: Guys Only--does She Really Love Me Or The Marriage? by jamex93(m): 6:56pm On May 03, 2015
sorry to say o
but na marriage she dey find

I no fit predict waiting go happen after marriage
Re: Guys Only--does She Really Love Me Or The Marriage? by Hila12(m): 7:02pm On May 03, 2015
Bro, why the haste?

Letting the chip out of every bag isn't gonna earn you any respect from the ladies.

You better put your gear on park or reverse, else face the consequences.
Re: Guys Only--does She Really Love Me Or The Marriage? by Brugo(m): 7:07pm On May 03, 2015
Bro pause the traditional tins o. Resolve this first. Don't commit to someone who is giving you unnecessary ultimatum.

Take time to know her person. You may think she has good character and all but that is the cosmetic version you are seeing. You need to see her real person before you decide to marry her.

After knowing her person, If she starts her wahala and you know you can handle it properly without violence and can live with her excesses, please go ahead and marry her.

1 Like

Re: Guys Only--does She Really Love Me Or The Marriage? by ednut1(m): 7:08pm On May 03, 2015
2017 op go open thread. i married a stranger and it is hell
Re: Guys Only--does She Really Love Me Or The Marriage? by deltalife(m): 9:19pm On May 03, 2015
its really a. worrisome experience. I don't pray or wish any of youthis experience. Highlydeverstating. You do the utmost trying to please a lady and yet gain nothing for it, aweful!

(1) (Reply)

Romantic Names You Call Your Spouse / My Girl Mum Don't Lik My Tribe.. / ⚠:10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.