Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Presidential Election Poll (for Eligible Voters That Would Be Voting) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election Poll (for Eligible Voters That Would Be Voting) (649 Views)

Poll For 2face February 6th Protest: Are You For Or Against? / How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ / List Of APC Governors Elect In Nigeria's Election Poll On Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Presidential Election Poll (for Eligible Voters That Would Be Voting) by Gozychuks(m): 11:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
MARCH 28th is only a few days away: . Who will you vote for in the forthcoming Presidential Elections. Will you vote for President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GEJ or General Mohammedu Buhari GMB. Let's vote here!!!
**Please read and follow the rules and Instructions
RULES and INSTRUCTIONS
1. I will post two comments here, one saying 'Vote GEJ', the second saying 'Vote GMB'
Like the comment saying who you would vote for.

2. You are expected to like only one comment as liking the two comments renders your 'vote' inconsequential. As one cancels the other
3. If you don't have PVC please be sincere to yourself don't like any comment as you are likely not going to vote on March 28. Let only those that have PVC (Power to vote Candidates) participate in this exercise. But if you eventually get ur PVC u can participate
4. If you are not in Nigeria or will not be in Nigeria on the 28th of March. I am sorry you are not supposed to participate in this exercise. As you will not be voting on that day. So please help us maintain the integrity of this exercise by not liking any comment
5. If by chance you have liked a comment before finding out that one of the above rules disqualifies you please be kind enough to unlike the comment
6.If you change your mind on who you will vote you can unlike the previous like and like your new preferred candidates comment

**I know this is long but remember you will queue up on the election day. Hence I indulge your patience please read the rules and instructions. As this is for only those that will vote.
Let's make this exercise worth it. Your Vote is your Power

*** please shun violence

Cc Seun
Ishilove
Obinoscopy
lalasticlala
Re: Presidential Election Poll (for Eligible Voters That Would Be Voting) by Gozychuks(m): 11:13pm On Mar 21, 2015
1. Vote Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GEJ
Re: Presidential Election Poll (for Eligible Voters That Would Be Voting) by Gozychuks(m): 11:13pm On Mar 21, 2015
2. Vote General Muhammadu Buhari GMB

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Exposed: APC Plans Nigerian 'spring' / My Opinion-apc, Fashola And Opc. For Yorubas Alone / Prayer Points For This 2015 General Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.