Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina (44163 Views)

Photos Of Police Unleashing Terror On Women In Imo Yeserday During Gej Visit / President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today / GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina by Wizlove(m): 9:28am On Mar 22, 2015
Wash or no wash, by hook or by crook GEJ till 2019,they should learn to live with it,bundle of jihadists.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina by fekolastic(m): 9:29am On Mar 22, 2015
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-military-offensive-against-boko-haram-anti-north/149256/
Yet people keep asking why did GEJ wait till election postponement before doing something. well with a statement like this coming from a leader that has cult followership in the North, any action on the North THEN WOULD HAVE resulted to civil war.
Re: Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina by holyokoto(m): 9:29am On Mar 22, 2015
redsun:
Of course it is north against south. Darkness against light. They think it is Allah given right to control southern wealth. They think they are the descendants of udmam and the pall bearers of his rampage.

Am a Southerner and I hate GEJ administration

3 Likes

Re: Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina by Kagarko(m): 9:29am On Mar 22, 2015
People need to know how the north is suffering in the hands of boko haram.

Daura people nothing do you jaaare.

We took follow you to say Nigeria sai .Buhari.
Re: Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina by freshdude99(m): 9:30am On Mar 22, 2015
oyebode95:
[s]Guy u no get common sense , revenue allocation no be personal gift frm Jonathan bt constitutional right of d state. So, let dem wash anything they wonna wash maybe they perceive OGA JONATHAN AS DUNG or POLLUTANT. Sai Buhari
[/s]
What's lacking in u is much more than common sense How lame u think? Decayed brain I guess cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina by crisycent: 9:30am On Mar 22, 2015
These are the same people that will kill innocent Christians when their cattle rearing brother looses come match 28. I can't wait for you people to cry blood when Jonathan returns to Aso rock.

2 Likes

Re: Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina by kakakent: 9:32am On Mar 22, 2015
Nigaerians nd silly mentality go sch nd huzzle una no hear una wan make dem spoonfeed u owk wait if gmb be president omo na d same corruption diff faces. Amechi wey be my state gov I knw how much he don embezzle but dem dey glorify am for apc

1 Like

Re: Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina by Caution30: 9:33am On Mar 22, 2015
Abbokis on the loose!

1 Like

Re: Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina by davinchi86(m): 9:33am On Mar 22, 2015
rubbish the north can't rule for nw wed a they like it or not gej till 2019 Bleep u all Bleep d north

2 Likes

Re: Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina by otokx(m): 9:33am On Mar 22, 2015
All will be settled Saturday in a no winner, no vanquished style as non of the presidential candidates are desperate.
Re: Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina by Janedoe26(f): 9:33am On Mar 22, 2015
Y

Y

3 Likes

Re: Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina by hamcity(m): 9:35am On Mar 22, 2015
pendicle:
grin grin grin cheesy wink omo jona don suffer. See the kind yabbings by old and young against the rejected presido.

Its clear the north will produce genuine 90% votes for GMB across the board next week. The average northerner takes election over serious unlike a southerner who can't bear to stand in queue for 1hour.

very true talk
Re: Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina by anwo247: 9:35am On Mar 22, 2015
Really? What about the oil allocation from south? APShit. ...

2 Likes

Re: Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 22, 2015
'Chai!!!' is all I can say. Chai!!! Chei!!! Choi!!! Starting to sound chinese? Hian!!! Chai!!!
Re: Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina by MaLAdyy(f): 9:36am On Mar 22, 2015
slimfit1:

What is with the oil money you people are shouting about as if countries with no oil are not surviving

seconded
Re: Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina by bettercreature(m): 9:36am On Mar 22, 2015
This is very funny,they were so serious as if they are washing gutter

1 Like

Re: Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina by slymichael(m): 9:37am On Mar 22, 2015
Height of foolishness,illiteracy n sycophancy. Katsina u will all suffer wen Gej becomes Oga kpata kpata come next wk. Vote goodluck.
Re: Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina by slymichael(m): 9:37am On Mar 22, 2015
Height of foolishness,illiteracy n sycophancy. Katsina u will all suffer wen Gej becomes Oga kpata kpata come next wk. Vote goodluck.[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina by jamace(m): 9:37am On Mar 22, 2015
Ignorance unlimited.

When Jonathan implements the national confab report where every state will have control over its resources, these mumus will migrate to the south to sweep streets for survival.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina by appini: 9:38am On Mar 22, 2015
Wizlove:
Wash or no wash, by hook or by crook GEJ till 2019,they should learn to live with it,bundle of jihadists.

You have said it all.. APC is trying to force their way in.

They will meet their political waterloo after radio Nigeria will announce the final result.

1 Like

Re: Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina by MaLAdyy(f): 9:38am On Mar 22, 2015
all dis shit will end next week...
Re: Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina by seangy4konji: 9:39am On Mar 22, 2015
Even my grand ma from Anambra hates this man's guts....She thinks we youths deserve better as mama enter yankee and uk her orientation change...

Only a foolish person will like the administration just because they are able to eat morning afternoon and night...

The street is crying.

JONA DEH GO COME NEXT WEEK...Make that her wife go deh chop all the fufu and goa meat for otuoke make her belle big more.they have looted enough...Abacha is childsplay to what this man has looted.

2 Likes

Re: Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina by FEROH: 9:39am On Mar 22, 2015
Kastina is only been a state in Nigeria and does not in no way represent the nation as whole, so if kastina state reject GEJ do not forget that there are other states out there that accepts him. But come to think of it does these people who are paid to do all these ask themselves a question like "what if he wins the election?"
Re: Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina by klax(m): 9:39am On Mar 22, 2015
Is there any sense in this? No. As all can see they are apc rats so what do we expect plz this is just political child play by apc and by the way how many are they

It's obvious Seun and his guys are apc rats so we are not really bother winning election is not in NL or tweeter but in a few days we shall see whose legs would be wash away and sweep out with broom.

I'm very sure despite I'm not PDP member as I have be saying all the way but Gej will win and Aso Rock would only be vacant by 2019. I see no change in Buhari and Buhari is not a changed man when you look deep to his facial expression you can read between the two lines that he is just pretending. I don't know how you want to make change and deal with corruption while Tifnubu, Amaechi, Atiku, Lai Lair, El Rural are your sponsorer and your principal staffs to mess it all OBJ and IBB endorsing him again then who else do Buhari want charge for corruption or who else ruined Nigeria to this stage A bunch of time wasters just keep dreaming. Really sorry for Daura people a community where rain hardly fall the little water they should have used for their upkeep they are wasting it and later they will be crying we have no water it's Gej, fools.
Re: Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina by 1009ja: 9:40am On Mar 22, 2015
The intensity of this desire for CHANGE is huge. Even those who intend for President Jonathan are not going to do it because they are impressed with his governance. Only the looters are indifferent to the suffocating desire of the vast majority of Nigerians to rid the country of this very corruption government. Ethnic fear is the only reason GEJ is having the semblance of support he enjoys in few Southern pockets. I believe once in the polling booth, people will ask themselves why they want to continue with this looting impunity. The hope of Nigerians is for Buhari to step in and point the country to a direction of true value.
Let us become a country that values hard work and not one that celebrates mediocrity and corrupt enrichment.
Today is the Sunday before the presidential elections; please pray for true CHANGE. We deserve to live in a better country than what we have now. Our oil revenue ought to have transformed our country. The rot has been there before GEJ but he hasn't done anything to stop the bleeding. On the contrary, he has given home and false prowess to all those including himself who have made looting our treasury their primary business.
We hope - Christians and Muslims, Northerners and Southerners, elite and the rest of us, hope that Buhari has been sent to intercede for our country. May God help him to succeed.

3 Likes

Re: Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina by M4gunners: 9:43am On Mar 22, 2015
Northerners are the definition of Animals tho not all . Have you ever seen such thing happening anywhere in the World except in the northern nigeria? We are watching.If you still feel this election will be without violence, then one reason you should rethink. Buhari was in Jonathan state nothing of this nature happen once again we are watching.

2 Likes

Re: Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 22, 2015
Anyway wat did u expect, dat is Buhari home town.sometimes am not just proud of Africans, our backwardness is just too much . Nigeria as a case study.
Re: Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 22, 2015
davinchi86:
rubbish the north can't rule for nw wed a they like it or not gej till 2019 Bleep u all Bleep d north
and u think the north will allow that? the last time i checked,they are still d majority

1 Like

Re: Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina by appini: 9:46am On Mar 22, 2015
cinedu:
let me hear world with oil money, as if there are no better african countries surviving without oil.

A typical example of such entity is Osun state.
Re: Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina by firstolalekan(m): 9:46am On Mar 22, 2015
simplemach:
I call this arrant nonsense. They should also reject and wash off revenue from oil money in their state's monthly allowance. Nonsense!
Weda they like it or not #GEJ till 2019.
Shut up ur filthy mouth.
Mumu
E pain am.

1 Like

Re: Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina by lion042(m): 9:49am On Mar 22, 2015
lack of education
Re: Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina by FEROH: 9:50am On Mar 22, 2015
I was even thinking that the change Nigerian youths who claim to be leaders of tomorrow want is for a capable, energitic, exposed guy who knows how much we need more development to be our leader and here they are been decieved to be killing themselves because of leaders of the past who have tasted the power and never want to leave it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki / Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) / "We Won't Allow Any Protest In Lagos", Police Warn Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.