Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men (57010 Views)

Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" / Adokiye Kyrian: "I Can Lose My Virginity To Davido" / Singer Adokiye Celebrates Her Birthday, Dazzles In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 22, 2015
greatgod2012:
Is virgin now a title?

• You don't like Virginity talks cos you are not a virgin grin
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by cherryice(f): 9:01am On Mar 22, 2015
Vickybee:

Well, that's your own business.
ofcourse miss nairaland virgin
Are you lookin for a hubby on nl?
Screw that.. they bunch of eediots lots of them on here
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 22, 2015
cherryice:
ofcourse miss nairaland virgin
Are you lookin for a hubby on nl?
Screw that.. they bunch of eediots lots of them on here
Husband?
Sorry, i'm still a teenager and not searching. undecided
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 22, 2015
cherryice:

and non virgins look like bad girls? Smh lol
oh wait... you are nigerian? African? Mtshew hw could I hv forgottn hw yal mentality wrks?

• My mentality is renaissance and peerless.I'm in the same league with Einstein.
Nigerian,African?- that sounds like a racial slur .. cheesy are you a racist? lol

~ Anyway she looks good( I mean Innocent) that's what I meant ....
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by cherryice(f): 9:05am On Mar 22, 2015
Vickybee:

Husband?
Sorry, i'm still a teenager and not searching. undecided
but you african huh
last I rembr, they evn get married at 13 embarassed anyways your call
okay mayb you looking for a bf on nl then? smiley
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by cherryice(f): 9:07am On Mar 22, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Anyway she looks good( I mean Innocent) that's what I meant ....
jeez you so myopic
looks has got nothin to do wt bn a virgin or not haba
I thought you travel around
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 22, 2015
cherryice:

but you african huh

• This is what the media does.. Spread wrong info about this country.
No one gets married at 13 here..lmfao ! who told you that..

Its only in the North that is done.. and not just here but in Islamic Countries and Islamic parts in Developed countries too

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 22, 2015
cherryice:

but you african huh
B.f on internet? Lmao, worst thing to do. I have a bf already and we are keping platonic relationship.

Smh, Africans marry @13? Maybe, Asians well.
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 22, 2015
cherryice:

jeez you so myopic
looks has got nothin to do wt bn a virgin or not haba
I thought you travel around

~ I thought you could take a joke too

go read my initial post again.
I said- I checked her d.p, she looks like a good girl tongue

what does this smiley mean if not 'tease' tongue

but then you said some ffucked up stuffs about Nigerian mentality.. I didn't like that.

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by cherryice(f): 9:13am On Mar 22, 2015
Vickybee:

B.f on internet? Lmao, worst thing to do. I have a bf already and we are keping platonic relationship.

Smh, Africans marry @13? Maybe, Asians well.
13 yr old who got married to one nigerian senator ? Rembr her? embarassed ok I just googled his name. Senator Yerima..bless her pusssy embarassed
I'm nt lying sad

You have a bf n u keep a platonic relatnshp? Hahaha biitch pls grin then y the advert on nl?
mind dscussn the size of his d1ck so we knw where hes problm's from or you are lying cheesy
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by cherryice(f): 9:15am On Mar 22, 2015
Darkrebel666:

• This is what the media does.. Spread wrong info about this country.
No one gets married at 13 here..lmfao ! who told you that..

Its only in the North that is done.. and not just here but in Islamic Countries and Islamic parts in Developed countries too
senator yerima aint nigerian? embarassed he married a 13year old embarassed
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by cherryice(f): 9:16am On Mar 22, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ I thought you could take a joke too

go read my initial post again.
I said- I checked her d.p, she looks like a good girl tongue

what does this smiley mean if not 'tease' tongue

but then you said some ffucked up stuffs about Nigerian mentality.. I didn't like that.
im srry you found it offensive
but yal have this kinda mentality particular to yal.

you teasing huh? grin teaser grin
bad boy grin you dont evn believe her either
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 22, 2015
cherryice:

[s] senator yerima aint nigerian? embarassed he married a 13year old [/s] embarassed

~ You can't judge a country based on what one man did.
James Porter and John Geoghan are Non-Africans They were European Priests and Paedophiles caught molesting young boys.(Google them if you don't know em')
. does that make it enough reason to judge the entire Europe based on their actions cos that's what you did with the yerima incident.

Admit it..you are a racist grin

5 Likes

Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by cherryice(f): 9:22am On Mar 22, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ You can't judge a country based on what one man did.
besides James Porter, John Geoghan are Non-Africans ...European Priests and Paedophiles caught molesting young boys.. does that make it enough reason to judge the entire Europe bases on their actions.

Admit it..you are a racist grin
hahahaha burn grin
why cancel it? Fact is, he's nigerian and ppl got to knw abt his coz hes a senator. Who knws hw many more do what he does? embarassed

europeans ok, asians I dont think so
how can I b a racist when my folks r biologically Nigerians?
Dude, just tell me I say the truth however it is n dont label me a racist. grin
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 22, 2015
cherryice:
im srry you found it offensive
but yal have this kinda mentality particular to yal.

you teasing huh? grin teaser grin
bad boy grin you dont evn believe her either

~ Yeah I found it offensive.
Nigerians in the diaspora always think they are superior grin ..
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by cherryice(f): 9:23am On Mar 22, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Yeah I found it offensive.
Nigerians in the diaspora always think they are superior grin ..
Nahh, we think we say the truth grin
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by cherryice(f): 9:25am On Mar 22, 2015
Whrs Vickybee? Swtty, am stl waiting to know the size of your platonic bf's d1ck kiss

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 22, 2015
cherryice:

hahahaha burn grin
why cancel it? Fact is, he's nigerian and ppl got to knw abt his coz hes a senator. Who knws hw many more do what he does? embarassed

europeans ok, asians I dont think so
how can I b a racist when my folks r biologically Nigerians?
Dude, just tell me I say the truth however it is n dont label me a racist. grin

• Okay He's a senator and he's popular. But remember that he didn't forcefully sleep with her. Its allowed under Sharia Law and he married her.
Its also practiced in Islamic Nations and Islamic parts in Other developed nations..

Michael Jackson was sodomising young boys while he was still alive.. grin
~ Believe me you that is worse than Yerima's case
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 22, 2015
cherryice:

Nahh, we think we say the truth grin

~ Nahhh you guys act like you are better and more advanced.
What truth?
I don't support child- marriage but judging an entire country based on what a particular tribe is doing is a no-no for me. . .
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by cherryice(f): 9:29am On Mar 22, 2015
Darkrebel666:

• Okay He's a senator and he's popular. But remember that he didn't forcefully sleep with her. Its allowed under Sharia Law and he married her.
Its also practiced in Islamic Nations and Islamic parts in Other developed nations..

Michael Jackson was sodomising young boys while he was still alive.. grin
~ Believe me you that is worse than Yerima's case
ooops its even allowed? Dude!!!!!!! shocked shocked
wait are you okay? I n vicky were arguing the fact that nigerians get married at a tender age, whos talking abt rape here?

Anyways tell Michael Jackson's story to his family or better still europeans, I dont care grin
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by cherryice(f): 9:30am On Mar 22, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Nahhh you guys act like you are better and more advanced.
What truth?
I don't support child- marriage but judging an entire country based on what a particular tribe is doing is a no-no for me. . .
okay I knw you dont smiley but there are ppl who support it, right? smiley
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 22, 2015
cherryice:

ooops its even allowed? Dude!!!!!!! shocked shocked
wait are you okay? I n vicky were arguing the fact that nigerians get married at a tender age, whos talking abt rape here?

Anyways tell Michael Jackson's story to his family or better still europeans, I dont care grin

~Its not allowed and its frowned upon by the Public.
but some certain parts (the North) are the ones practicing it. They are archaic and their brains are rotten.. They are also the Boko Haram people. They refused to go to school and accept western civilization, that's why they act so rettarded
Matter of fact they are not Nigerians to me. Whatever they do with their lives is not our business ...

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 22, 2015
cherryice:

okay I knw you dont smiley but there are ppl who support it, right? smiley

~ The real Nigerians don't support it..
The Abokis, mallams and retardds support it grin
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by sinizia: 9:37am On Mar 22, 2015
Darkrebel666:

but some certain parts (the North) are the ones practicing it. They are archaic and their brains are rotten.. They are also the Boko Haram people. They refused to go to school and accept western civilization, that's why they act so rettarded
Matter of fact they are not Nigerians to me. Whatever they do with their lives is not our business ...

Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by cherryice(f): 9:38am On Mar 22, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ The real Nigerians don't support it..
The Abokis, mallams and retardds support it grin
now you are been tribalistic , aint the northerners part of d real nigerians?

You accusing me of what you do, pointin a finger at me n four others pointin bk at you

oh coz a northerner dd smthn evil, they no longer part of nigeria? Haba tribalist at its peak cheesy grin
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 22, 2015
sinizia:

~ Lol ... that Benzema and Ronaldo go still cry this night grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by cherryice(f): 9:42am On Mar 22, 2015
Darkrebel666:

They Nigerians, just say they hv terrible mentality
Every country has its black sheep wink

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 22, 2015
cherryice:

now you are been tribalistic , aint the northerners part of d real nigerians?

You accusing me of what you do, pointin a finger at me n four others pointin bk at you

oh coz a northerner dd smthn evil, they no longer part of nigeria? Haba tribalist at its peak cheesy grin

~ Lol
I have some Northerners as my friends(educated ones). They are even ashamed of the actions of their people.
•Why would a Man refuse to go to school and derive more pleasure in rearing cattle? grin
•why would a particular group of people decide they don't want western civilization and try to impose it on the entire nation by bombing and killing innocent civilians?

Abeg biko they are not Nigerians.. let them go form a nation of their own
~ I blame Lord Luggard for Amalgamating and making us a nation in the first place.
we were never meant to be..
just the South,West and East

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by sinizia: 9:47am On Mar 22, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Lol ... that Benzema and Ronaldo go still cry this night grin

LOL. But TBH, those NE and NW inhabitants are dragging this country backwards year in, year out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 22, 2015
cherryice:

They Nigerians, just say they hv terrible mentality
Every country has its black sheep wink

Yeah the same way the Emperor Yang of Sui, was a wicked tyrant and black sheep of your precious China grin
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by Bonapart(m): 9:55am On Mar 22, 2015
See dem face after a long sniffing of coke-cane... bbefore i forget to ask...
What is Adokiye
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 22, 2015
~ Is this on the F.P?
chai lalasticlala peeks and it made the front page grin wow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ / Igho Sanomi's 42nd Birthday In Dubai: Meek Mill, Adesua Etomi & Banky W Turn Up / John-Paul Nwadike Celebrates Birthday With A House & Hummer SUV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.