Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,784 members, 7,813,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men (57003 Views)

Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" / Adokiye Kyrian: "I Can Lose My Virginity To Davido" / Singer Adokiye Celebrates Her Birthday, Dazzles In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by cherryice(f): 11:52am On Mar 22, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ yeah i am.. grin
you asked a question my dick..its 8 inches grin grin

Alas! Platonic bf revealed... cheesy

hmm
okay not a bad size for a platonic d1ck though cool
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by vjsmiles: 11:52am On Mar 22, 2015
darkrebel666
vickybee
lala247
cherryice, this should solve your arguement angry

Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 22, 2015
cherryice:

Alas! Platonic bf revealed... cheesy

hmm
okay not a bad size for a platonic d1ck though cool

~ I'm gonna use it on vicky soon sha.. she just sent me a text now and said she's gonna take to you and lala's advise and give me some pusssy soon grin
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by cherryice(f): 11:56am On Mar 22, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ I'm gonna use it on vicky soon sha.. she just sent me a text now and said she's gonna take to you and lala's advise and give me some pusssy soon grin
now you indirectly making jest of vicky grin
vickybee, darkrebel666 is your enemy here grin grin
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by MadCow1: 12:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
Afrok:
Like seriously? shocked can't it just be Sexy Adokiye pictured with white men? Must it always be VIRGIN Adokiye? undecided... Na WA oooo she has succeeded in adding Virgin to her parental name(s).

Smh... Who are the white guys sef? Are they footballers? Entertainers? If not, why taking pictures with white guys NEWS? Anyhow sha, its none of my business.

Finally, my friend's girlfriend who is a mother of one just confided in him that she is a VIRGIN cry

Why are you telling us about your friends girlfriend? angry

Was Virgin Mary not still a Virgin after she gave birth to Jesus? angry
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
cherryice:
now you indirectly making jest of vicky grin
vickybee, darkrebel666 is your enemy here grin grin

~ No frigging way. grin
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 22, 2015
Lol, the girl aint even here undecided

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by Afrok(m): 12:48pm On Mar 22, 2015
MadCow1:

Why are you telling us about your friends girlfriend? angry

Was Virgin Mary not still a Virgin after she gave birth to Jesus? angry
hehe... After Virgin Mary, who else holds that record?
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by Toks2008(m): 12:50pm On Mar 22, 2015
naijaboiy:
What's with this virgin thingy she likes tagging herself with up and down

I guess it's her stage name undecided

And i'm yet to hear any of her songs. All these people that will just get fame through social media then they tag "singer" or "actress" along with it.

Bullshit undecided

i laugh in pigdin english when i see some ladies trying to impress guys that they are virgins.

yes it is impressive no doubt but on the condition that its not a facee value type and by this i mean many ladies have done crazy stuffs that even dsvirgined ladies have not done but because the hymen is still there they claim they are virgins.

i have been with virgins that have allowed me do the mouth thing and they are bj experts. some wont mind anal and have done several shits with men just that they did not do virginal sex nd they still parade themselves as virgins. who is fooling who?

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by Acekidc4(m): 1:11pm On Mar 22, 2015
cherryice:

whats your problm?
Is this your thread or are you a mod?
Get d hell out of my face n stop quoting me!!
Or Do pretty girlz like me turn you on to say rubbish?

What is dis one saying na You pretty gal, iffarhear!!!
Na pancake full ya face and morover dat's not u in dat ur profile pix, so please lady u re a fake!!
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 22, 2015
cherryice:

and non virgins look like bad girls? Smh lol
oh wait... you are nigerian? African? Mtshew hw could I hv forgottn hw yal mentality wrks?
there is sarcasm behind the post.look at the way he bring out his tongue when he made the statement grin
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 22, 2015
Acekidc4:

What is dis one saying na You pretty gal, iffarhear!!!
Na pancake full ya face and morover dat's not u in dat ur profile pix, so please lady u re a fake!!

Shes not fake

Thst is her ,, stop hating lol
Just cuz u dont like wt she said dont mean u shud diss her,, shes a very pretty girlif u must know.
Fix up u look silly dissing a chic
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 22, 2015
Even virgin mary had more children so wts d big deal ..
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by onyxo76(m): 1:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
Do you have some 2 minutes daily to spare online?
Would you like to earn some income?
Then join this pay per click program that pays you $2 daily for visiting 10 adverts on
its site at $0.2 per advert. Each advert runs for less than 10 seconds and your account gets credited.
visit the link to join ==>http://usinvesta.com/index.php?refer=onyxo76

Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 22, 2015
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by Acekidc4(m): 1:29pm On Mar 22, 2015
Lala247:

Shes not fake

Thst is her ,, stop hating lol
Just cuz u dont like wt she said dont mean u shud diss her,, shes a very pretty girlif u must know.
Fix up u look silly dissing a chic

Am nt hating, u should get that ok!!
Pretty my foot. Let her show her face if she is not fake n pls stop defending Fakeness!!

Mind you am nt dissing her ok and I am nt silly!! Just because she is a lady doesn't mean wen she is wrong, I shouldn't correct or Bash her!!! This is a Public Forum!! GET DAT PLS!!!
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 22, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ yeah i am.. grin
you asked a question about my dick-..its 8 inches grin grin

Una well done ooo, na my name una dey use as topic abi

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by ipleddge: 1:44pm On Mar 22, 2015
cherryice:

liar liar grin
when ppl say yes in this kinda situation, they actually meant no grin
Are u still a virgin
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by UNLEASHED(m): 2:23pm On Mar 22, 2015
Where are the white men? undecided
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by simdam500(m): 2:31pm On Mar 22, 2015
She's living life to the fullest.... cool

What is it with this people above screaming and arguing over nothing.... anyway I blame that racism lady undecided
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by isan(m): 2:31pm On Mar 22, 2015
Virgin koh atlantic nih
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by dnawah(m): 2:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
kizbad:
we all know the truth behind her own version of virgin..lol cheesy
she buy am for market.grin
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by MadCow1: 2:40pm On Mar 22, 2015
Afrok:
hehe... After Virgin Mary, who else holds that record?

Adokiye
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by agrovick(m): 2:49pm On Mar 22, 2015
Vickybee:
People be hating on us virgins. Adokiye don't mind them(haters above me). angry grin tongue
Comedian
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by willharri: 4:18pm On Mar 22, 2015
cherryice:

and non virgins look like bad girls? Smh lol
oh wait... you are nigerian? African? Mtshew hw could I hv forgottn hw yal mentality wrks?

Why are you so bittered? If you are a single mother, it does not stop others from living a decent life.
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by UnimkeAk(m): 6:40pm On Mar 22, 2015
Vickybee:
People be hating on us virgins. Adokiye don't mind them(haters above me). angry grin tongue

Team virgin#

You need 2 pm me ur pin; ur number will be better tho.
See I'm nt that firm, a lot of temptations, I could use a lil bit of moral support and words of encouragement from u.

Tenks.
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by MRLINGTON(m): 7:07pm On Mar 22, 2015
Dis-Virgined Adokiye grin
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
willharri:

Why are you so bittered? If you are a single mother, it does not stop others from living a decent life.
that cherryice gurl is so deranged, the issue is not even "with the claim of virgin" thing by vickybee or adokiye, cus i myt not buy that.,..but those unfortunate black child racists.. in the person of cherrywateva-ice and lala wateva is so crazy, ..that i begin to pity some diaspora kids...so much of an uncultured brats...spewing gibberish about pple she knows notting abt and a country she originates frm if i read her ryt...i have been expecting someone to white wash that silly brat on this thread and make her look as stewpid as she sounds....wat senselessness in this Diaspora plonkers..
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by itzemar(m): 8:24pm On Mar 22, 2015
who virginity don help?
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 22, 2015
she's no bed with two men!!ok, good... until you show a pic of their penetration I see no sexual act here.
Re: Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men by kabaka1: 2:30am On Mar 23, 2015
Wow, she got a very sexy lips! She'll sure give a mean head

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2face Idibia Storms Stage With Nurses (Photos, Video) / Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Gushes Over Her New Lover (Photos) / Davido Wears Wedding Ring To His Uncle, Governor Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.